What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hey everyone, with all the amazing castle mods out there, I realized something, they lack the best castle in videogame history..... They dont have a mod that recreates Skyhold from Dragon Age Inquisition into Skyrim.... it would fit perfectly in the mountains between Falkreath and the Rift..... Or the Winterhold mountain range.  I personally suck at coding and could never achieve such a feat, like building Skyhold from the ground up, I just cant but imagine the amazingness of having that Castle in Skyrim. If anyone here is interested in taking up that dream, please do so, I will be the first to download it and I am sure others will too. For textures, you could use the cobblestone walls, mixed with the Dawnguard walls too. Roofs and timbers from Solitude and Dragons Reach, I posted some pictures to inspire people below :) Some are from my actual ingame footage of Dragon Age Inquisition. Well have a great day, if anyone wants to talk about this dream, please respond below

dai16.PNG

dai11.PNG

skyhold.png

On 6/3/2019 at 10:39 PM, wildtangent said:

I am looking for recommendation on skin textures. I am currently using the Pure https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20583

However this make the skin of Dark Elves look more like a muddy brown color than grey.

So anyone with actual grey Dark Elves please help.

I prefer Pride of Valhalla, because of the small details. I don't know about dark elves.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/682

Hi,

I'm using a mod, Unique Female Orcs, which provides a custom Bodyslide mesh for just the Orc race.

It allows you to build armors independently for the Orcs vs other races.

Unfortunately the process to add new armor/clothing is entirely manual and not simple and when you have a couple of hundred mods in your install it's just insane,

So, I was wondering if anyone out there had used this mod and maybe come up with a script or some automated way to scan installed mods and make the required additions ?

I know zero about scripting or I might be tempted to take a look.

Hello, I'm new here but I have the Marl Follow mod but she comes with a bigger chest and was wondering how I could get her to have a flat or flatter chest. Also is there is a nude mod that might work with her as well? Last, does anyone know how you can play as her instead? I attached some pics of her to reference. Thanks!

80078-0-1478616223.jpg

80078-0-1478617167.jpg

80078-1-1478616223.jpg

7 hours ago, Angahran said:

Hi,

I'm using a mod, Unique Female Orcs, which provides a custom Bodyslide mesh for just the Orc race.

It allows you to build armors independently for the Orcs vs other races.

Unfortunately the process to add new armor/clothing is entirely manual and not simple and when you have a couple of hundred mods in your install it's just insane,

So, I was wondering if anyone out there had used this mod and maybe come up with a script or some automated way to scan installed mods and make the required additions ?

I know zero about scripting or I might be tempted to take a look.

wouldn't you load the custom mesh as your reference (i'll assume it is based on cbbe?) and batch build from there?

On 6/5/2019 at 6:27 PM, FauxFurry said:
On 6/5/2019 at 6:16 PM, sos_tabasco said:

Any simple mods for pussy models that work in Special Edition? I don't necessarily need any mods that include advanced physics, but those would be welcome too :P

You can build a UUNP Special body in Bodyslide then use CBP with collisions.

You will also need XPMSSE and body textures that include a 3D vagina/labia, such as Leyenda Skin, available here on LL or on the SSE Nexus.

Does someone have a good, functional running, sprinting and walking animation for SSE? 
I am looking for a feminine one that isn't too over the top and doesn't come with unnecessary addons like backflips, static idles etc. 

I know there is a basic feminine walking mod from FNIS, but i dont like that one that much

8 hours ago, Ascian said:

Does someone have a good, functional running, sprinting and walking animation for SSE? 
I am looking for a feminine one that isn't too over the top and doesn't come with unnecessary addons like backflips, static idles etc. 

I know there is a basic feminine walking mod from FNIS, but i dont like that one that much

Here's mine- it's one of the walk animations from Dragonfly BBP:

Spoiler

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Here's mine- it's one of the walk animations from Dragonfly BBP:

Reveal hidden contents

This looks pretty neat. Where could i get the animations and the dress? Or rather, is the animation available without BBP?

i tried ethereal elven overhaul and i didn't really like it felt it gave them a dragon age look just big eyes and thin. which mod would you recommend if i want to have elves look like the one in lord of the ring ? skin mods , bodies and face and makeup overhaul or even race overhaul ?

thanks in advance. 

I got an idea for a mod request: Latexifying all the armors in Skyrim.

It's just an idea that's swirling around in my head but wouldn't it be cool to turn every armor into latex? Just replacing the textures isn't enough for that is it? We'd have to play around with the glossyness on the meshes as well wouldn't we?

On 6/7/2019 at 2:26 PM, Ascian said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13640

15 hours ago, Ascian said:

This looks pretty neat. Where could i get the animations

Well, you could hunt them down liker a pit viper in heat, or you could just back up your current walk-run animations in case you don't like mine after all and then drag this installable archive cogently named "Vyxenne Walk-Run Anims SE" into any mod manager and install it, authorizing overwrites/overrides. :classic_biggrin:

The dress is "Simple Dress 2.0" from somewhere here on LL. There are two variations- one black with red ruffles and one white with blue ruffles. The reason I don't remember exactly where on LL I got the two versions I mashed up into a single installable mod archive is that it is CBBE, and therefore I can't wear it with any of my stockings and/or garter belts, all of which are conformed to my custom UUNP shape and therefore clip horribly when worn with any CBBE torso item. I tried to convert it to UUNP but... let's just say that didn't end well... the shape coinversion was fine, but for some reason the dress is now static- no cloth physics at all even though I edited the xml and changed CBBE to UUNP and made sure all the bones are still in the nif and still (apparently)k in their proper positions.

:classic_blush: Someone (I think it was Yinkle) said I would basically have to start over and make the meshes from scratch, but I don't have the skills to start the meshes over from scratch in 3DS or Blender or Meshrigger or whatever other 3D Modeling software I don't know how to use.

Wondering if anyone knows of any nice Ancient Falmer armor mods that modify the armor look to suit female bodies better please?

Decided on a Snow Elf Cryomancer/Knight of Auriel build and plan on using the Ancient Falmer set. Just would like something more feminine looking for it that goes with CBBE.

A mod request:

With CACO and other mods, there are tons of different ingredients, hence there are tons of effects to discover. Without cheats, in an immersive way, I spend too much time manually selecting ingredients in order to discover all the effects.

It would be great to press a key in the alchemy station to select randomly some ingredients that do not have all the effects discovered, that do not create a valid potion with the already discovered effects, and that may or may not create a valid potion in the end.

The idea is not to select the best ingredients to maximize price, but to accelerate the immersive but tedious random selection of ingredients when you try to discover remaining effects.