What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

13 minutes ago, SerenityEnd said:

after following that thread

but it is from 2016. i do not know if it will work on SE. i will keep looking at the other links

It looks like all of the links he posted were deleted the same day, so original author may have told him to take it down.

17 hours ago, Kythana said:

Does anyone know of a patch for the Hedge Mage Armor SSE and 'Joy of Perspective'?

It's one of my favourite armor mods and i simply can't find a patch for it...

looks like original author threw it out there, and didn't do a single thing with it since 2016-2017, so i'm gonna guess you're SOL

59 minutes ago, SerenityEnd said:

Hi!

Requesting this 

Marie Rose Follower

Pass is Jbia.

Thanks in advance!

Have you looked at Kat's Marie Rose Follower here on LoversLab? What am I missing here... :classic_blink:

No clue what "pass is Jbia" means so I'll just let that one lay out there in the yard and hope the flies get it before someone steps in it and tracks it into my house... :classic_laugh:

Just now, Vyxenne said:

Have you looked at Marie Rose Custom Voiced Follower here on LoversLab? What am I missing here... :classic_blink:

No clue what "pass is Jbia" means so I'll just let that one lay out there in the yard and hope the flies get it before someone steps in it and tracks it into my house... :classic_laugh:

LOL when you get something from 9d its usually a link to another site, that asks for the password to prove you commented on original post. (the password is hidden below what guests can read so you must comment to see the password)

i saw that mod but didn't double check to see if it was for just LE or SSE too, so i passed on posting it.

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

darkconsole IS the mod author, there is a fix for the cats spawning on the conversion thread but i don't think darkconsole did it. from what i can see he's off modding FO4

well, for me the fix was simply installing the missing requirement- the thing that opens up the wheel when you activate the creature.  point was though, it works.

6 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Have you looked at Kat's Marie Rose Follower here on LoversLab? What am I missing here... :classic_blink:

Yes, but after I ported it over to SSE I kept having problems with it, so I'm trying to use a different mod.

"pass is Jbia" was for the password that would normally be on the download link, but as jaeos said, it's broken.

Is there a Pregnancy mod where the children eventually grow into adults, and move away?

I see BeeingFemale where it looks like you wind up with kid companions..

essentially:

Make baby

birth baby

nurse baby

baby grow up <beeing female seems to stop at this point>

adult move to a hold....

when you visit hold, adult there, says "hi <mom/dad>"

18 minutes ago, sillybear said:

well, for me the fix was simply installing the missing requirement- the thing that opens up the wheel when you activate the creature.  point was though, it works.

Thats good, if @darkconsolewants to give permission for your fix to become official or asks for the remade mod so they can post it it would work for lots of people. but if not. well.. 

7 minutes ago, jaeos said:

Thats good, if @darkconsolewants to give permission for your fix to become official or asks for the remade mod so they can post it it would work for lots of people. but if not. well.. 

his fix was reading and not being bad there is nothing to post lol. still gonna have a bad time in sse but nobody believes the mod authour so ill pray for your saves.

44 minutes ago, darkconsole said:

his fix was reading and not being bad there is nothing to post lol. still gonna have a bad time in sse but nobody believes the mod authour so ill pray for your saves.

LOL and that's why i'm waiting on the rebuild ?

50 minutes ago, darkconsole said:

I remember I was in white run when i partially installed it,   so there were sabre cats everywhere attacking folk..   it was honestly hillarious for a few min....  then I just killed them one at a time via console.... then decided to -re read the instructions :)

On 5/21/2018 at 12:19 PM, Sarge Misfit said:

To be honest, I prefer Immersive First Person and will use that once its ported.

Me too actually, but there's a problem. Anyway, here's the link but apparently its requirement is outdated and so breaks IFPV :/ However the original LE version only needed SKSE, so shouldn't there be a way that someone could port it over in a way that doesn't require .net script framework and just uses the current SKSE? :heart:

Does anyone have any version of "Open Cities" that is compatible with SSE 1.5.62 and SKSE 2.0.12?  I have the OC version 3.01 but that version is buggy.  If anyone has a more newer copy than the one I have and is compatible with SSE 1.5.62 and SKSE 2.0.12, then please let me know.  I love the mod author for the Unofficial patch and Live Another Life mod, but they are complete dicks when it come to archiving their older version of their mods.  Other mod authors leave the old versions posted but not this one he has to go delete it.

On 6/3/2019 at 3:39 PM, wildtangent said:

I am looking for recommendation on skin textures. I am currently using the Pure https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20583

However this make the skin of Dark Elves look more like a muddy brown color than grey.

So anyone with actual grey Dark Elves please help.

I'm using, and very happy with, Leyenda Skin. And my dark elves are grey. Here are a couple of recent Dunmer screenies from my game.

Spoiler

Notice the gray skin on the passing wench as the New Gnisis Corner Club proprietor prepares to show me his skin

mkOkAgp.jpg

The male skin (possibly from Tempered Skins) is less gray but more enjoyable :classic_tongue:

hNdbEYw.jpg

Hope this helps you.