What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

3 hours ago, hompie said:

Any mod that causes followers to have sex randomly on any given moment? Romance of NPC's does something like this, but only between lovers or with wenches from the wench mod. In that mod they also seek a relatively quiet place in busy areas.  I just like it to happen between my various followers sometimes.

Here check the other mods who you need.

1 hour ago, Sakatraka said:

Thank you very much !!! all works PERFECTLY ! ...and of course her name it's the original: Alessya Kokan

@Kokan Regards!

ScreenShot200.png

ScreenShot204.png

Well done, it looks great!

5 hours ago, wolven10 said:

Are there any Revealing male armors, especially SoS compatible ones??   I need my men to show off their handsomeness

I have Killer Keo's and Spice Gear installed, and before I lost all 6 of my characters in an epic crash a couple of months ago, my Gonad The Ballbustrian used a revealing version of leather armor that actually made him look similar to his namesake as portrayed by The Governator. :classic_biggrin:

I'd post a picture of him, but sadly, all the screenies I have of him are "in flagrante delicto" and don't show his armor.

i'm looking for slave trade / trafficking / market mods or add-ons for Pahe and Defeat.  it seem's all i can find is based around being enslaved rather than being the slaver / trader.

i have used all the Pahe add-on's in Oldrim and am hoping someone can put me on to something a bit different. Pahe SE has Fellglow slave camp removed so i have no way to sell my wares and have been populating Dread Prison is hopes of finding a market. There seems to be a big gap in the SE ports of slave mods and tbh i'm looking for ideas or something new rather than porting oldrim mods i've played already.

Any Idea's outside of the obvious? doesnt have to revolve around sex or domination just slave trading / trafficking.

A few pics for your time.

Spoiler

ScreenShot2752.thumb.png.1aae7a655e69ffb43b9e03518845829b.pngScreenShot2751.thumb.png.44f1b21e753479b59658d6a4cff7dbad.pngScreenShot2754.thumb.png.fc17d4842da810638e7007eeb4f1318a.pngScreenShot2753.thumb.png.f7759d057630be3e50fe51af09192dde.pngScreenShot2761.thumb.png.dea6b2d29cf9e046b1c94b383e2208f0.pngScreenShot2822.thumb.png.a1e4488c7d82239953d0d32e95767b03.pngScreenShot2788.thumb.png.56365adc788b4d6d5d0ec129f7b0b44c.pngScreenShot2802.thumb.png.d0b132cb5e8310e3826570e74b5d613a.pngScreenShot2800.thumb.png.9293906c8da972f6992cfe6c6eb02e97.pngScreenShot2801.thumb.png.9913a355d9f36c09250b50347afafb85.pngScreenShot2767.thumb.png.dcebafb08efc429ca34d97dae860d679.png

I love CBBE SE and the many ports and conversion made for it.  But I have some followers that use the UUNP bodies.  I have downloaded all the UUNP armors from SSE Nexus, but they are only a handful.  Are there any out there on other sites that you are aware of?

Also any good Japanese mod sites for SSE.  I am specifically looking Asian followers.  I've downloaded all of the from SSE Nexus, but they are only a few.  Are you aware of any such sites?

3 hours ago, taxman251 said:

Any idea on the outfit or what mod allows you to put daggers on your hip? Thanks for any help.

If you go into the mcm for xpmse the option for dagger on the back/ankle should be there.  Though you might also have to play around with racemenu and its placement settings to get them to sit right depending on your body.

1 hour ago, Fish0 said:

You can use Oldrim UUNP armors in SSE, just make sure to run them through the Cathedral Assets Optimizer first.

I never heard of this utility thanks.  I always use the old nif optimizer to convert the meshes.  I've never converted female armor.  If I convert a UUNP armor to fit a follower with a UUNP body will it look alright despite the game being SSE?

It should look fine, most if not all SSE UUNP outfits are conversions of Oldrim UUNP outfits. You'll have to build the outfits in BodySlide to match the body used by the followers, and if multiple followers have different body shapes, you'll have to deal with one or more of them changing body shape when putting on the other outfits.

1 hour ago, Fish0 said:

It should look fine, most if not all SSE UUNP outfits are conversions of Oldrim UUNP outfits. You'll have to build the outfits in BodySlide to match the body used by the followers, and if multiple followers have different body shapes, you'll have to deal with one or more of them changing body shape when putting on the other outfits.

Well the followers that I am speaking about all have UUNP bodies.  So hopefully it will just be a simple conversion process.