What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

17 hours ago, daedal said:

why does it have to look like unp lol

11 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Because UUNP shapes/morphs (especially the breasts) look so much better than CBBE to many of us?

You might as well ask "Why do you like pink hair" or "What have you got against Subarus?" Obviously, it's a matter of personal preference. Lol.

+1 

one of the reasons...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR3S6pYrJjI&feature=youtu.be

16 hours ago, Fish0 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19747

If you just want the boots replaced with high heels and nothing else, follow these steps

Page 1: Choose "Custom installation"

Page 2: Don't check anything

Page 3: Don't check anything

Page 4: Check everything

Ha! Thank you. I spent days and couldn't find anything even remotely close to this. Guess I need to work on my googling skills. :)

On 3/30/2019 at 1:22 PM, Fish0 said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19747

If you just want the boots replaced with high heels and nothing else, follow these steps

Page 1: Choose "Custom installation"

Page 2: Don't check anything

Page 3: Don't check anything

Page 4: Check everything

You know, I wasn't even looking for a vanilla boots high-heel replacer (other than the ones I already have- Tiwa44 Minidresses Collection and Spice Gear) but based on your suggestion I tried this mod and it's one of those sleepers that you wonder how you ever lived without! I only installed some of the boots- the ones I use- so although the mod itself is huge, the parts of it I installed were not large at all, thanks to the author's very considerate FOMOD installer which let me pick and choose the boots I wanted to convert to high heels! Thank you for bringing this mod to my attention, even if it was directed to another player. :classic_heart:

As far as I'm aware, it seems we're really lacking in sword/mace/axe animations.  Of course, there's your standard Mofu/Oriental Swordsmanship mods/Samurai animations floating around on 9damao and Nexus.  Then you have other western swordsmanship animations like Beastly Greatsword/Nordic Greatsword/etc.  And even rapiers/halberds/pikes from Animated Armoury.  But I have yet to see a combat animation overhaul that has an animated sequence like elysees.  Point is, this department is really lacking in some way.  I could do them myself but I an currently really preoccupied with another project in blender, so once I'm finished with it, I will try to work on animations similar to those seen in movies like the Gladiator.  Understandably, the current framework/behavior files for it is limited thanks to Bethesda but I have seen this community defy expectations time and time again.  I'm no programmer, just a 3d artist/animator.  End of rant.

I'm looking for a good prostitution mod for SSE...

Hedonism is nice, but-
1) The constant spam is annoying ?

2) Lack of Customability ?

2) Not Compatable with SexLab Beta ? 

I've tried AP from Nexus as well but... Meh. I don't care for it too much. It would also be nice to get something that works with a fertility mod like Fertility Mode (That's the one I use, bt would be willing to look at others) for realism. Anyone know of any that might be worth a try? DLing and gonna fiddle about with Radiant Prostitution here a bit, but I'm rather new to the LoversLab mods so I haven't had a chance to see -everything- here yet. 

Edit: I take that back... Apparently Radiant Prostitution doesn't come in an SE version haha. Trying to search anything here is hit or miss...

haven't played since a few months original game came out, so i'm looking for:

1. a mod that lets me say hey, fuck your civil war it only benefits the thalmore, lets go kill them

2. a mod that allows me to fuck or fight dragons into being my friends/ under my control with an alt way of enhancing your shouts/gaining souls... you have a dragon's soul, why are you just a dragon slayer, why not dragon lord/dragon sheriff

3. any other mods that help me feel at one with the dragon an any way posible

4. a body that goes from flat and athletic to thick thighs and decent sized breasts along one scale... and male equivalent

5. list of the best vanilla armor/clothes sexifying and/or re imagining replacers... for both genders

6. something to make the melee feel less flail-y... varied animations mostly, and maybe more abilities and options

7. not s much a mod, but am answer to why my vinila skyrim says most of my num pad is reserved when i try to set up my controls

46 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

I use TDF Prostitution and Pimping here on LL.

First of all, love your sig there... :3 

And second, yeah I saw that one now and I'm poking about with it. Currently having some Auto-Crashes I'm working out but gonna take that one for a spin here soon. Thanks for the vote of confidence in it though!

On 3/28/2019 at 11:46 PM, oppaidaisuki1 said:

I have been trying to look for slave mods and lactation mods, but it is hard to search on loverslab. There aren't many mods on the Skyrim SE section and it's hard to filter out what is SE compatible on the regular skyrim section

For lactation mods i have heard of milk maid economy and looks quite good but it has things like each town having it's own milk economy and i'm not sure if i want it to be in that much depth, is there an option to turn it off?

For slave mods Paradise halls looks quite good, also slaverun reloaded, i am looking more into being the owner of slaves and not a slave. also i think i need a house to keep them in? not 100% sure how it all works with all the recomended mods etc.

Are there any leashes were you can walk your slave around?

Also sexlab sex slaves SSE beta looks good like i might try it out for some quests.

If you've tried these mods what to you think?

Also looking for Piercing clothing mods, like https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/260-dragon-princess-trielek-armor-mix/ except this is for oldrim and i can't find an sse port. looking for similar mods with piercing like that one.

http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-272.html

https://mega.nz/#!yYkGzQ6Y!fMQhskXEcHTjehJr3TzfCuNUWdx2qUWMwbsx9YfneZs

SSE NIF Optimizer

oyjn3eob5g57frhzg.jpg

On 4/1/2019 at 9:37 PM, Y0U-D0N7-KN0W-M3 said:

i'm looking for some race mods for skyrim special edition and sos compatible, but i only found one the lykaios. please tell me any.

this, again.

also, i dont like how all the skyrim women looking so scrawny if there is a mod to make the females more buff i would like to know as well. please.

6 hours ago, Y0U-D0N7-KN0W-M3 said:

i dont like how all the skyrim women looking so scrawny if there is a mod to make the females more buff i would like to know as well. please.

I don't know about CBBE, but my UUNP in SSE Bodyslide offers numerous obese presets to satisfy the most demanding blubber-lovers among us. :classic_laugh: If by "buff" you mean body-builder women, there are textures out there for that too.

Hi, I'm going practically insane searching for this and nobody seems to have answered previous askers but I've seen screenshots of people with trans/futa characters in SSE, can someone link to either a mod that sets that up for the player or a guide on how to do it?

3 minutes ago, TheCyanWool said:

Hi, I'm going practically insane searching for this and nobody seems to have answered previous askers but I've seen screenshots of people with trans/futa characters in SSE, can someone link to either a mod that sets that up for the player or a guide on how to do it?

ok, i cant link but i can tell you the mods: SOS se, Sexlab grower, SOS ERF high poly add on. i think those are the mods i used to get futas.

1 hour ago, abcd99 said:

Just wondering if there is any way to make CBBE body to work with pregnancy on Skyrim SE? My character is male, I would love to see my current Skyrim wife to be pregnant and start a family. Hentai Pregnancy did not work. Fertility mode did not show pregnant tummy, only a baby all of a sudden. Would love to have armor that shows inflated belly as well. Is there any special setup like Body Slide? Anyone would care to teach me how? Thanks!

No belly bones in CBBE-SE. Makes it kind of tough to get pregnancy bellies, belly jiggles and the pièce de résistance, the visible outward belly "poke" when a schlong hits it from inside. :classic_biggrin: