What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Looking of mods to remove clothes when well you loot someone or take off all your armor so your naked as well as busty big booty and big dicked mods so females and males look nice when naked and a sexmod i cant seem to tell which is a sex mod (P.s im new to adding mods to games) i have no clue how to get any mods to work at all 

Oddly enough, very little. There are a few dresses but most of that kind of mod is made for the Fallout series rather than Skyrim.

This is the closest thing to it that I can recall right now is this(unless one counts certain of the lacier TERA revealing armors for males as lingerie or any of RefurbMadness' bikini armors or the Fox Armors for Men) :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19985

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73605 (there are tattoos which mimic pantyhose in this set)

Make sure to move requests like this to the correct area rather than the Download section next time:

Hi all

I've been trying to make a nude skyrim where all NPCs are naked.

However I've not had any success. 

I've tried the mods on nexus that claims do make NPCs naked without the result I'm looking for.

What I want is a mod or console command that makes NPCs naked permamently.

Removeallitems and unequipall both reverts bk after a few in-game days.

I've managed with CCs on Oldrim bk in the day but now that method don't work for SSE.

Anyone have any mods or other method they know work for this?

Thanks in advance.

There is a mod on Nexus that does this - but it doesn't actually remove the equipment from the NPC (including player).

I forget what it's called on the site, though the .esp file says 'naked_world_DG_DB' or something like that, and it basically switches the armor and clothing references to the default male and female bodies (and hands, head and feet for the other pieces).

This has a few drawbacks - one is that all NPCs  will use exactly the same body. If you have a follower wearing vanilla armor but a custom bodytype for example, her actual body will not appear unless you get the torso piece off. UUNP morphs and body morphs may or may not work.

Also this means if you have a mod that switches armor and clothing to a different type, the mod will not longer work. However It would be rare to use these two mods in combination, but there it is anyway.