What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

This is my new character.

Number 1-5 where the process of getting to 6...

That is using this 'elf head' mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17033

Also using the elf package for Eyes of Beauty. And KS Hair

ScreenShot246.png

HighElf_March2019_06.jslot Jyotai_CBBE_BaseFigure_March2019.xml

The biggest issue is the ears... Skyrim / Elder Scrolls do elf ears 'Vulcan style' - points going up. A lot of us like the 'Final Fantasy' style of points going out, even though it's not very sleep-practical... O.o

- The dials in Racemenu for getting sideways ears want to give you donkey ears, and as far as I know you can't rotate that head in sculpt menu which makes fixing it very difficult because I'm always guessing at what polygons I have selected...

Also getting used to Altmer being a shade of yellow-green can take some time with the games... It's easier to do in a game like ESO where you can't even make a lore-unfriendly shade of elf, so you either grow on green or go on bosmer.

2 hours ago, Ayserx said:

Go to the nexus and sort by most downloaded for SSE.. There you go

I can see that you're irritated by this topic.

But try to see where I came from, I want to knows what other people's user experience is, what mod that port from oldrim that are the most stable, but also require a clean save for it in order for it to work best, I miss out lots of good mods becasue by the time lots of overhaul mos came out that need a new save I already finish half of the game.

For example Lgeacy of the Dragonborn.

Legacy of the Dragonborn is perhaps one of the only mods that I would suggest starting a completely new save as it touches quite literally Almost everything; from adding digsites to dungeons and... well if you've played it on LE you already know what to expect. I hear they're updating it to 1.5 shortly. Other than that, I don't think there's many mods that would require a completely new save.

3 minutes ago, Raelic said:

Legacy of the Dragonborn is perhaps one of the only mods that I would suggest starting a completely new save as it touches quite literally Almost everything; from adding digsites to dungeons and... well if you've played it on LE you already know what to expect. I hear they're updating it to 1.5 shortly. Other than that, I don't think there's many mods that would require a completely new save.

Okay thanks.

But what about mods that doesn't necessary need a new save but probably work best if you start from the begining? Like EnaiSiaion's overhaul mods like Wildcat or Ordinator?

If I were you i would try searching for mod list (I am also trying to search for some good mod lists for SSE (for LE there is Ultimate Skyrim by belmont boy and for fallout 4 there is Crossing the great wastes and of course Bitraicbet modlist) ;)

Mod list sometime have a whole community behind testing everything in order to provide us, users, an awesome experience ^^

I'm not sure which mod did that or if it was a playful joke, but I'd rather not have it (its like a dark black panties/braw that blends into the load screen bg).

How do I get rid of it?

edit - its also on the main screen when u start (new game, load, etc). But not when u first start the game, only after.

If it's on the main menu then the mod replaced meshes\interface\logo\logo.nif. Should be easy to find.

Load screens is a little harder to find. Run SSEEdit and look through all your mods for a Load Screen section. Very few mods do anything with them so that shouldn't take long. You can override and disable it.

Otherwise I can't tell what you mean so maybe a screenshot would help?

Hi, I have some spell mods in mind that would revolve around nudity. I was always hoping they would be made someday, and unfortunately i don't 
have the knowledge or skill to create them myself. So I want to share some of them in the hope that some modder would be interested or inspired.

------CONJURATION------

So one mod i would like would be a conjuration mod that adds a lot of (or at least some) sexy or nude female summons for varying levels of conjuration.

This could include dremoras, Ghosts, sexy elementals, a medusa, a succubus or any sexy female creature you could imagine finding in the planes of oblivion.

Actually what i had in mind for the succubus would be that she would be a master level spell, and in order to unlock her, you would have 
to visit her as part of a small sort-of quest. You would find her in her room in which there would be a wardrobe that would 
allow you to change her outfits/weapon for when she is summoned. You would be able to create multiple sets (lets say 5) of outfit which she would 
wear at random when you summon her (or maybe she could wear a different set each day)

Maybe she could live in the planes of oblivion and you would find her there, that would be fun, probly a lot of work tho.

Other sexy conjuration spells i would like to see would be sets of sexy transparent bound deadric armors that requires you to be nude 
for casting. Or alternatively, they could have some bonus effects when using on nude body. Like perks that would increase your speed
or magika regeneration or whatever. (It would be nice if those sets didn't cover your face and would be sexy looking)

-------ALTERATION-------

Some spells that would allow you to strip your enemies in a way that isnt game breaking would be nice.
The chances of it succeeding could depend on you alteration level and the target's general level.
It would be nice if it also had a greater chance of success when casting it while undetected.
It could also have a good chance of making your enemy surender in shame or flee from battle, maybe unless they're a much higher level than you.

Also something i would like to see is some spell (or perk) that would allow me to get closer with nature, by increasing the amount of 
ingredients obtained from harvesting when naked, or partialy naked.

And maybe a spell that makes you harder to detect, and is more effective when naked.

---------ILLUSION---------

A spell (or perk) that would allow you to take any item from the inventory of a pacified npc, including the clothes they're wearing.

A spell that would work kinda like "harmony" where male NPCs in a radius around you are pacified when you are nude.

------RESTORATION-------

A spell that would increase your health, magika and stamina regeneration when outdoor. Would be negligible when clothed, and
significantly more effective when nude. The effect would last a reasonable amount of time, like 10 minutes at least.

-----------------------------
Thats pretty much all i can think of for gameplay mods that would involve nudity, which i am surprised isn't much of a thing.

I was wondering if someone could help me with a conversion of this mod:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71509

I usually port stuff myself but this one has been giving me trouble. I follow all the steps of saving the esp in the creation kit and running the meshes through NIF optimizer, but i keep getting the blackface/horseface when i see her in game. I also wanted these to port these:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73048

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74028

for personal use, but I would love if someone could tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks--

EDIT: Nevermind, i was doing it correct the whole time. I was using a vanilla hair replacer and that was conflicting with tons of follower mods

So I just noticed that the SSE version of Book of UUNP doesn't come with any bodyslide files. I converted the oldrim book of uunp to SSE but those bodyslide files don't have any ZAP sliders.

I was wondering if anybody knows of a mod that adds ZAP sliders otherwise I'm gonna plant my butt down and start working on adding ZAP sliders ( I hate it when armors don't have any ZAP sliders).

47 minutes ago, RamasesII said:

I am no expert in converting mods, but isn't Oldrim and SE bodyslide totally incompatible?  I could very well be wrong here.

R

Don't think so. There are a ton of people in the comment section of the SSE version saying that the oldrim bodyslide files should work.
I'm experimenting atm.