What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

It is.  As said, all thats needed is to run the meshes through nif optimizer.  You can also use oldrim uunp bodyslides as well to build the armors to the shape of your followers if they have a preset, just run the oldrim uunp meshes in the CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData sub directory through nif optimizer and then generate them.

6 hours ago, Grummkol said:

It is.  As said, all thats needed is to run the meshes through nif optimizer.  You can also use oldrim uunp bodyslides as well to build the armors to the shape of your followers if they have a preset, just run the oldrim uunp meshes in the CalienteTools\BodySlide\ShapeData sub directory through nif optimizer and then generate them.

Okay well thanks to the both of you for your assistance. :)

On 4/19/2019 at 12:08 PM, urielmanx7 said:

Is there any mod, or quick TesEdit tweak one can do so you start naked at character creation? aka. When you start a new game you're default to unequipped. 

I'm pretty sure this is the SSE "What is/Where is" thread, and the xEdit name is SSEEdit. The Skyrim LE xEdit name is TES5Edit. I'm only mentioning this because the name you rename and use to launch xEdit tells it which game to work on. The fact that you cited "TesEdit" makes me fear that you are asking for help with an Oldrim issue in the SSE thread. Nonetheless, I'll proceed as though you need help with SSE and just typoed "TesEdit."

As soon as you hop down from the prisoner wagon and the Imperial dude says "Wait, she's not on the list, Captain" and before he says "Who ... are you?" you can open the console and enter the following two commands to remove your character's Footwraps (3ca00) and Roughspun Tunic (3c9fe):

player.unequipitem 3ca00

player.unequipitem 3c9fe

You will then be naked (except for your fashionable Prisoner Cuffs, which I am reluctant to mess with since they are part of the main Skyrim quest.) Your removed clothing items will be in your inventory. However, there is a danger that you will be spontaneously redressed at some later point in the Helgen sequence, particularly at the cell changes entering the Keep and exiting to Skyrim at the other end.

SO! I need help XD Im looking for HDT Physics for Special edition, I went to the Chinese site where its supposed to be hosted and follow all the steps, I sighed up, left a comment and I still cant download it. I keep getting an error, maybe some one can help or better yet give me the necessary files to make it work if you have em... Thanks in advance.

Yes, I meant SSEdit, I'm using Newldrim.

Does the patch just makes the prisoner outfit invisible by any chance? I only ask because that would be the quickest solution (and also because I've seen it while searching for this), or does it only affects the player at the start of the game?

But thank you nonetheless.

12 hours ago, urielmanx7 said:

Yes, I meant SSEdit, I'm using Newldrim.

Does the patch just makes the prisoner outfit invisible by any chance? I only ask because that would be the quickest solution (and also because I've seen it while searching for this), or does it only affects the player at the start of the game?

But thank you nonetheless.

You could try converting this to SSE.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40174

Judging by the comments, it doesn't work, so.

But, while we are at it, has anyone noticed that when you use Live another live and ECE, when you start a new game, the default furthest zoom takes the camera into the wall and you can't see your char. This has been since oldrim, surprised neither author has done something about it; I guess it's because for keyboard boys is not as big of a issue as to is for pad users, you would think after all these yeara someone would have reported that.

15 hours ago, urielmanx7 said:

Last night it worked as expected, but I just tested it again on a different "Prisoner" save and it didn't work- it undressed the Horse Thief from Rorikstead just fine (which was hilarious), but left the PC wearing the items. I'll look into this further. Meanwhile I just deleted my patch from the post above.

EDIT: The little patch I made doesn't work. Also, the Oldrim mod linked above does not work. However, the two console commands I posted above work fine- I even made a batch file to combine them into a single command "PrisonerStrip." I tested it on 3 starting characters and it stripped them all, even after I changed the sex to female and applied a Racemenu Preset.

So i'm looking for some Thalmor robe/armor mods for SSE, LL quality sexified items. any help pointing me in the right direction would be awesome.

Starting a High Elf Battlemage playthrough and thought a Renegade Thalmor Mage, running the College of Winterhold would be fun. hehe    ohh and she's a bit of a slut to boot.

Rama

Thanks again for your time.

1 hour ago, RamasesII said:

So i'm looking for some Thalmor robe/armor mods, LL quality sexified items. any help pointing me in the right direction would be awesome.

Starting a High Elf Battlemage playthrough and thought a Renegade Thalmor Mage, running the College of Winterhold would be fun. hehe    ohh and she's a bit of a slut to boot.

Rama

Thanks again for your time.

From my knowledge there are plenty of skimpy vanilla armor replacers mod collections that also include the Thalmor ones, like this one: Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE Armor Replacer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654

I also have found this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28926/ Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitors Clothes. I am pretty sure there are a lot more out there as well :D

Are there any decent SSE mods available that make the NPC's that are taken from pools of face types (bandits/vampires/forsworn etc) that make the females a little less ball breakingly ugly? 
I use a bunch of NPC replacers and pretty much every named NPC outside of a few obscure ones are replaced and beautified. Makes me feel like bandits are only bandits because they're so god damn ugly
Prettier Bandits made me CTD instantly whenever I approached a female bandit, I assume because despite being advertised as such, it doesn't play nice with SSE

I spent a few hours over the course of a few days searching but I was either unsatisfied with the results or couldnt find anything for SSE, so I did put in some effort before making a thread

2 hours ago, Temporary500 said:

From my knowledge there are plenty of skimpy vanilla armor replacers mod collections that also include the Thalmor ones, like this one: Killer Keos Skimpy CBBE Armor Replacer https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3654

I also have found this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28926/ Thalmor Viceroy Inquisitors Clothes. I am pretty sure there are a lot more out there as well :D

Crap I needed to edit my post, I need mods for SSE not LE, but thank you for answering. A friend pointed me to Bikini Ascend mod, and that is pretty much what I was looking for. But if you know any other mod for SSE I will look at it :)

5 hours ago, RamasesII said:

Crap I needed to edit my post, I need mods for SSE not LE, but thank you for answering. A friend pointed me to Bikini Ascend mod, and that is pretty much what I was looking for. But if you know any other mod for SSE I will look at it :)

No worries! Glad your friend was able to help!

At the moment I have no intention of playing Skyrim SSE, so my knowledge of the mods for that edition is very limited, but I managed to find a mod I linked above (Killer Kreos Skimpy CBBE Armor Replacer), here is the link in case you were considering using this one: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9234/?tab=3&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrimspecialedition%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fuser%3D0%26id%3D9234%26gid%3D1704

Also, to my knowledge, it should be fairly easy to convert any type of armor to SSE via BodySlide, but, as I said, my knowledge of SSE is limited and I doubt I will be able to help much in the matter. In case you are interested I coud look it up and tell you what I find, let me know!

In any case, happy modding-gaming! :D

Curious if there is any cbbe friendly necklaces that look like a soul gem or dragon pendant? Cause I want to role play a female nord that is a vessel for a powerful dragon priest.

Edit: i know of the dragon pendant with Konahrik’s mods but looking for other options.