What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I wonder if someone could make a small mod that simply turns the "Wait... I know you" line said by the guards (when you have a small bounty) into a force-greet?

It's one of the features of the Crime Overhaul mod:

Getting away with crimes is now more challenging: guards who make the remark "Wait... I know you" will force the player into dialogue.

and I even managed to splice this feature from that mod myself twice to use on its own, for both Oldrim and SSE, but since then I've lost that modification (I've inserted it into some other mod, that I've replaced with an updated version afterwards) and have just completely forgot how I got it working in the first place. ? Can't manage to make it work again...

PS:

To anyone interested, I think I managed to get it working (file attached). "Wait... I know you" should now force-greet.

(it might depend on having the scripts modified by Crime Overhaul... or not. I'm not sure. Try it as-is to find out.)

GuardForcegreet.esp

I've been having trouble looking for mods associated with overhauling the look of the Vampire Lord. I've managed to find some cool mods that add wings but I'd prefer to only show the wings when I transform into Vampire Lord form and I'm not sure if they would be compatible with Special Edition. If there is anything like that I missed please let me know and thanks! Also the wings don't have to fit the vampire theme, they could be raven wings, dragon, etc.

Captured Dreams also has an option where you can start it's slavery quest early via MCM, and Sanguine's Debauchery+ has different slavery options right out the gate via dialogue with NPCs. Unfortunately CCAS isn't converted yet for SE. Some of the connected mods haven't made it over, and attempts to convert it have been a bit... buggy.

I essentially did this for my current save. I didn't have anything that sent me to the Riften slave auction but the events and mods I used were :

Alternate Start - Live another life mod. Escape the jail cell.

SL Defeat - set the relevant Player Post Assault variable to "Send to Simple Slavery" = 100%

I was planning to try and fight my way out of the abandoned prison but ineptly got swiped by one of the guards, whereupon Defeat sent me to Simple Slavery.

Simple Slavery mod - I'm using the 5.3 with DFW version CK-converted to SSE. I haven't had much luck with the others.

From there, use a Simple Slavery compatible slavery mod. I used the SSE conversion of the Devious Cidhna mod. You could use other mods as you please ?

So my character's start was a failed escape from the AS-LAL prison where she got sold into slavery and used as a toy by pirates.

PS Remember to set the relevant SL Defeat Send to Simple Slavery variable back to something you're comfortable with after using it to take you to the SS auction.

just wondering if there are any good new enbs, up to date with the god rays and whatnot.

also wondering if any progress has been made on the base enb? the forum over there is quite inactive. 

There is a LAL add-on where you are a princess that has been kidnapped, tied up in bondage gear, and on your way somewhere the wagon is ambushed by bandits. You wake up near Nilheim  in full bondage gear (bit, blindfold, hobble dress, cuffs, arm binder, the works) surrounded by dead bandits. I think the mod is called, Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life Resurrection v1.0 but I'm not sure. The reason is I only played it once then uninstalled the mod but I think this was it.  edit: I believe it is Deviously Cursed Loot. 

Also Skyrim Bound and Death Alternative Captured. 

Hello everyone, I am not sure this is the right section to ask but i was wondering, is there a way via sexlab plus other mods to create your own family (with wife and kids) without adoption?

Let me explain. I for example with my male character decide to marry Camilla Valerius and then decide to move to a home and settle there a family, meaning I decide to have sex with my wife and if happens she gets pregnanat, has a baby and the baby grow after time to a kid, boy and a man counting as a son wich i can give a name.

I know it's very realistic but i wonder if there are mods allowing to do this?

Alright I will fully admit I may have missed it somewhere and I would either a)  be shown/told where a mod like this is or B) told/show/ have someone make the mod I'm asking for. I want as a female character to be able to have sex with whomever I want and get pregnant whom I want or by someone I want that isn't my spouse. Take for instance I have sex with Whiterun's Jarl and I get pregnant. I want to be able to have the child and leave it with him. Or for giggles, as a woman using a schlong to impregnate other women like Saffir who is married, and have her keep the child with her and her family. I also would prefer that the children don't age past whatever age they are in the vanilla game. I guess what it comes down to is I want sex with everybody, and babies with anyone I want but don't want to deal with the max 6 children in the Hearthfire children mod. I want my seed to spread far and wide (yes as a woman with an equipable schlong) and not have them live with me. also want to do the same thing with Khajiit and maybe argonian. Please help. I've never tried modding and if no one has done this yet I may try my hand at it. Thank you in advance. oh, and of course I want all the sex animations for such things. Again thanks in advance

Is there a mod where birthing can be managed (such as being in a bed with whomever is the other parent standing by spouse or not) without having comments made like "you shouldn't be doing that here or other unpleasant comments I've seen in clips of the birthing process.? Much appreciated 

On 4/28/2019 at 6:20 PM, casma164 said:

Is there a navel jewelry/piercing mod for CBBE SE body types?

None on nexus and the unp one doesn't work "perfectly" on CBBE bodies.

Thanks for reading.

I had a similar problem with an equippable tattoo - Vanderol's "Tattoo Navel 01" belly-button ring - and I was able to easily move, rotate and angle it to fit my UUNP Custom Preset body perfectly, copy Belly weights to it so it never clips and recolor it from black to fuchsia. Of course for a piercing you wouldn't need to recolor it, which was the hardest part.

Outfit Sutdio >> BodySlide are your friends- you can easily convert "the UNP one" (whatever that is, you didn't link anything) to CBBE yourself in under 15 minutes.

It worked fine for me in SSE, but I only used it for a short time before I had to disable it because it kept conflicting with Cursed Loot's similar feature (I like how Dangerous Nights handles surprise nightly encounters better, but there's no option to disable the feature in Cursed Loot and there are so many other features of that mod that I definitely want to keep). 

I am looking for 2 things mostly:

A sex mod that will also have voice in game dialogues (from vanilla) so the characters don't just walk away like nothing happened (flower girls have a great system but I dont know how can I put it in SexLab)

And a slave mod that works with SexLab Defeat that lets you trade or train your captives.

Special Edition

Thank you

Hey, 3 questions from me:

1) Is there a mod which will let me change armorslot of an piece of armor ingame? Something like LazyEdit for armor value.

2) Are there any plugins which trigger OSA mod? Or any interesting plugins, similiar to SL plugins.

3) Where to look for UNP armors/clothing outside Nexus? For Special Edition..

16 hours ago, Skata20 said:

(flower girls have a great system but I dont know how can I put it in SexLab)

You can run FG and SL together in the same playthrough and savegame. The only confusing part is that you will get sex dialogs from both and sometimes it is difficult to remember which is coming from which.

16 hours ago, boom123 said:

1) Is there a mod which will let me change armorslot of an piece of armor ingame? Something like LazyEdit for armor value.

1. No, I don't believe such a thing is possible- to change Biped Slot on an item, it must be changed in at least 4 places in 3 files:

• In the xxxxx_0.nif in the BSTriShape >> BSDismemberSkinInstance >> (Details) >> Partition >> Partition >> Body Part value using NifSkope; and
  • In the xxxxx_1.nif in the BSTriShape >> BSDismemberSkinInstance >> (Details) >> Partition >> Partition >> Body Part value using NifSkope; and
  • In the xxxxx.esm/esp/esl in Armor Addon >> BOD2 Biped Body Template >> First Person Flags (sorted) value using the CK or SSEEdit; and
  • In the xxxxx.esm/esp/esl in Armor >> BOD2 Biped Body Template >> First Person Flags (sorted) value using the CK or SSEEdit.

If the armor has more than one shape/partition in the mesh file, which many of them do, the first two steps will need to be repeated for each additional shape/partition. I simply don't see any possible way this could be done in-game other than by tabbing out, changing it manually as detailed above, then re-equipping the item to trigger the new Biped Slot.

Also, those armor mods that have their assets packed into BSAs don't have their mesh files exposed unless you unpack the archive first, then repack it after you have modified the nifs. I don't believe it is possible to unpack/repack a "live" BSA with the game running.

Finally, it seems to me that trying to edit a live plugin file with the game running is a recipe for disaster.

16 hours ago, boom123 said:

2) Are there any plugins which trigger OSA mod? Or any interesting plugins, similiar to SL plugins.

3) Where to look for UNP armors/clothing outside Nexus? For Special Edition..

:classic_rolleyes:t triggers Osex animations. Requires FG+the FG Osex patch and Osex.

3) B3lisario had a pretty comprehensive assortment of UNPB armor conversions here on LL. Thanks to the dysfunctional LL "Search Function" (LOLOLOLLLLLLL) I can't find it atm to link it for you. All of B3lisario's links have expired, just as B3lisario himself has done :'( however if you post a request for the one(s) you want there is usually a member who has it and will link it for you. I have many of them. That said, they're all for SLE so you might need to convert them for SSE if whoever you get them from hasn't done so. Thankfully, this is a simple 5-minute process thanks to @ousnius and his Nif Optimizer.