What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I recentally decided it would be hot and fun to make a Cleopatra themed character in Skyrim, managed to score amazing makeup mods for eye of horus and a few others. Then I remembered on Smite Neith had that hot as fuck golden paint lines, I am curious anyone know a good tattoo mod that resembles Neiths golden paint that covers her breasts, down her legs and chest and arms? I found that example on rule34, that's kind of the style of tattoo I am looking for, If anyone knows any tattoo mods that are either for Oldrim or SSE that has something similar  please post below have a great day.

1639981 - H1kar1ko Neith Smite.jpg

Has anyone ever come across an SoS conversion of Revealing Tsun's armor for Sundracon Males by Seedye?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72387

It works for the most part out of the box updating the meshes for SE. But has lines across each of the tops of the thighs. I tried updating the body but my attempts met with an invisible body. The armor still looked good with only head, hands and feet.? So before I drive myself up a wall of failure I figured I should ask if anyone has seen it converted for SE or LE.

Is there a sex mod that lets me control what animation is playing and for how long? A lot of mods I've tried play random animations, for a set period of time, or can't be interrupted to switch to a different animation. The closest thing I've tried to what I want is OSex but it's severely lacking in yuri/solo options which is disappointing

7 hours ago, HueLeedleHue said:

Is there a sex mod that lets me control what animation is playing and for how long? A lot of mods I've tried play random animations, for a set period of time, or can't be interrupted to switch to a different animation. The closest thing I've tried to what I want is OSex but it's severely lacking in yuri/solo options which is disappointing

LOL! Obviously, you haven't tried the flagship mod of this entire site- SexLab Framework. And since there are only 2 other sex framework mods "out there" for SSE (OSex and Flower Girls) I'm curious about the names of "a lot of mods" you mentioned that you've tried. :classic_biggrin:

On 4/25/2019 at 6:01 AM, caotaispd3 said:

Don't bother, they're hidden behind the Great Firewall of China. 

On 3/14/2019 at 7:45 AM, Zinnister said:

Trying to find the ears in this pic, the shape reminds me of the elves of azure mod, but when I looked at the shape and detail it didn't seem to match....Not to mention the rings. (Armor is obviously newmiller's work/collab with them) Any thoughts?

spacer.png

+1 for the ears

Hello,

I search a Mod that randomly let my Follower use some ZAP Furniture on me.

For example i walk in Whiterun wo has some ZAP furniture on the way. So my follower decide to Set me in and for example play with me or i have also ITF and some NPC plays with me.

I have tried ITF and also Devious Framework, but this is only on selfplacing me in the furniture.

If someone has interesst to create a mode that will do this (of course must not be done for Free) Please let me know.

Many Thanks and best regards to all..

Kargano