What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hello LL modders and experienced builders.  

Migrating from Oldrim to SE, now that it has started to gain traction with the mod community an many of the Oldrim mods I knew an loved have been replicated for the more stable SKSE64 SE.  I've need feedback, advice as well have questions.

I was at particularly following this build, at least in regards for the core mods.  Mind you I've no plans on taking everything in this outlined list.  I would appreciate feedback on thoughts on how sexlab mods would work with or not with on this list.
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12562

1.  SMP vs HDT?  While I understand SMP works decently well (much better than the previous HDT Physx) for hair an clothing.

How does it handle body physics?  Are there any issues with Sexlab mods or SOS physx and / or collisions? 
  Does it handle previous HDT hair mods like those from KS Hairdo's?  Or will mods like KS Hairdo not work with an SMP HDT?

2.  CBBE or UNP?  I've often used UNP PB in Oldrim with no issues, but recently I've been seeing more content migration towards CBBE specific an less UNP, any reasoning to this has one been refined to be superior vs the other?  I would like to use TBD for player character bodytype without it affecting every female character in the game (other than perhaps a few individual NPCs/followers) 

This will be a slow build, since I'll be doing the process by increments of course.  I'll compile the shortlist of SL mods I would like to integrate into the Nordic outline when I finish my move.  Just figured I would get some early discussion now before I undertake the SE build.

Cheers.

1. HDT and SMP are the same thing. Maybe you meant to say CBP vs HDT? Regardless if you have a computer with decent hardware, stick with HDT-SMP. SMP handles collisions, boob and butt physics, and clothing physics. 

2. This question will open a can of worms. It's your preference, but yes there's less content for UNP. I'll give my opinion (please no replies if this offends you). CBBE is the superior option. It has more polys/vertices which enables greater possibilities for different sliders and better slider appearance. Whether you like UNP or CBBE shape is completely pointless with the existence of Bodyslide. Bodyslide enables you to make your body however you want; and with the additional sliders for the new cbbe body, the possibilities are greater. Want a UNP-like body? Make it with bodyslide. Texture options are available for both bodies, pretty much 1:1 in terms of number of options. I do have to say that CBBE does not support pregnant bellies because Ousnius preferred not to support a belly node in favor of other options. CBBE for Special Edition was pretty much completely revamped and is much much better than CBBE for Legendary Edition.

My take away points for using cbbe are:

1. More poly/vertices

2. More slider options for greater customization

3. More outfit content and support

4. I port a TON of content for CBBE ;)

I'm not very familiar with TBD but there's even less outfits and support for it than UNP. 

I use SOS full, with CBPC (for BBB) and HDT (for cloth/hair physics) installed (all is working fine with .73 game ver.

I do have Schlongs of Skyrim SE HDT-SMP files installed

By the way , I have an issue I don't get any schlong "physics" during FG sex scenes - the schlong is stiff, erected, and balls are just stuck in one position.

When it's not erect, penis and balls are slowly "waving" and if I jump I do see balls/schlong movement.

Am I doing something wrong, do I need Floppy SOS or something else?

Can you point me to the right thread/DL here on LL?

Yes, i have that and everything close to it installed. But i tried it now with the normal version of match maker and put every arousal stat in aroused creatures to 0, and so far it does seem to work. I still think a mod with dialouge options for animals would be sweet tho.

On 2018/7/21 at AM9点53分, Anguished said:

要求:SexLab动画速度控制3

在另一个帖子中      讨论了与@MadMansGun  和@Pfiffy的 mod修改和兼容性选项后,我决定在Skyrim特别版请求线程中联系。上面链接的mod可用于Skyrim,并且能够通过使用热键来增加或减少SexLab场景的动画速度。正如Pfiffy与我们分享的那样, 

必须重新编译.dll。如果不重新编译,您将能够查看和调整mod设置,但是它们的使用不会影响动画速度。

SLAnimSpeed.thumb.png.a33374d87d10994946b1d383b16b6aee.png示例:我将文件转换为SSE。没有骰子。

如果有经验或技能的人愿意伸出援助之手,则mod页面包含“下载此文件”下的源文件。 

根据他们的用户页面,我认为原作者@ h38fh2mf在一年前的最后一次在线。关于长期缺席作者的许可,我不知道有哪些协议。 

谢谢。

Please convert for SSE. My attempts failed

A combination of Sexlab Amorous Adventures and Sexlab Leveling. That way, the sexual experiences from the AA quests allows one to earn sexperience points which can be used to purchase stat boosts and abilities including a fatal drain seduction/deadly combat rape power and a sexual healing skill.

For consensual sex "follow me for sex" is great, for something a little more forceful "sex lab random attack" works for me. With SLRA I have the time set high like 30 minutes plus and attack percentage real low around 10% (as well as arousal rather high 65 to 70 percent), so I am nearly always surprised when it does kick in.

Before I discovered Eager NPC's I would use Amorous Adventures.  I would open the console click on the npc add them to the AA faction and boom I can have sex with them and they have voiced responses.  But now I use Eager NPC's for the npc's not supported by AA.

I have been trying to look for slave mods and lactation mods, but it is hard to search on loverslab. There aren't many mods on the Skyrim SE section and it's hard to filter out what is SE compatible on the regular skyrim section

For lactation mods i have heard of milk maid economy and looks quite good but it has things like each town having it's own milk economy and i'm not sure if i want it to be in that much depth, is there an option to turn it off?

For slave mods Paradise halls looks quite good, also slaverun reloaded, i am looking more into being the owner of slaves and not a slave. also i think i need a house to keep them in? not 100% sure how it all works with all the recomended mods etc.

Are there any leashes were you can walk your slave around?

Also sexlab sex slaves SSE beta looks good like i might try it out for some quests.

If you've tried these mods what to you think?

Also looking for Piercing clothing mods, like https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/260-dragon-princess-trielek-armor-mix/ except this is for oldrim and i can't find an sse port. looking for similar mods with piercing like that one.

On 3/23/2019 at 12:59 PM, Kasrian said:

Because i really cant find anything in this direction, ill just ask now. Is there a mod that lets you have sex with any wild animal? And i really mean a mod that engages the animations, i already have the animations themselves, a LOT of them.

Atm im using "Aroused Creatures" and "The Animal Mansion Plus", which is an oldrim mod that works in SE. The feature i like the most about that mod is, you can "talk" to the animals and get a dialoge option to have sex with them... but ONLY with the ones in the mansion, which arent many. Is there really no mod out there that gives ALL animals such a dialouge option? Aroused Creatures gives you the option to "invite" animals to sex, but most of the time that just doesnt work, and IF it works, only on friendly animals. And not even the mod "One with nature" can make most animals friendly enough for it. The message i get all the time with wild animals is "*Animal* isnt interested in mating with you".

Well, you could use defeat, but sometimes the animations don't work properly. I don't know what the problem is, but is close enough.

I am looking for a Temptress face Racemenu preset for SSE- specifically, this face:

18717-1-1347472425.jpg

The only thing I have found for SSE is a Temptress Faces preset package that requires the Ningheim race (WTF?) or to "use the Temptress meshes" (which has to be Oldrim meshes since Temptress Race has not been ported to SSE) but with no clue WHICH Temptress meshes. Nose hairs? Belly-button lint? Armpit razor rash bumps? :classic_laugh:

Hi All.  I’m thinking of switching from UNP to CBBE, but haven’t found a CBBE preset that looks similar enough in the breast area.  I found the compendium mod on the nexus, but the imitation Unp preset really isn’t that close to true UNP.   No matter how many sliders/ morphs I try to adjust, i just can’t get it to look like UNP.  

Is is there another CBBE preset out there that is a closer approximation to UNP?  

Thanks in advance!

6 hours ago, Wonko486 said:

Okay slightly strange request here: I am looking for a high heels replacer for vanilla armor. Yes, I am trying to find a mod which makes all those pairs of armored boots into high heels.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/19747

If you just want the boots replaced with high heels and nothing else, follow these steps

Page 1: Choose "Custom installation"

Page 2: Don't check anything

Page 3: Don't check anything

Page 4: Check everything

6 hours ago, daedal said:

why does it have to look like unp lol

Because UUNP shapes/morphs (especially the breasts) look so much better than CBBE to many of us?

You might as well ask "Why do you like pink hair" or "What have you got against Subarus?" Obviously, it's a matter of personal preference. Lol.

so the body mod touched by dibella (TBD) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20024 has been out for quite a while and the amount of conversions for it seem to be at an odd trickle compared to its fallout cousin atomic body,

and i want to know if anyone has been working on conversions for the following mods to fit the body:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22168 remodeled armor

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547 bikini armors

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9651 tera armors

i know the oldrim version had its complications but from what i've seen the new version is higher quality, and has potential for skindentation/overflow.

granted these mods are more of high content armor packs rather than one off additions like the entries on the nexus so far but its strange to see there hasnt been at least that level of love here on the lab