What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

12 minutes ago, hana120 said:

It is nothing. 

Cool, reaction of an adult :)

Maybe we will see more comments like this in future, since the "Dark Site" wents down the hill.

If one looks beyond his nose, he will realize, that the reality in the world is much  worse than any of this mods here, which are not real

but fun to make them.

Start here to improve the real world, in those dark edges of reality.

8 minutes ago, T-lam said:

Cool, reaction of an adult :)

Maybe we will see more comments like this in future, since the "Dark Site" wents down the hill.

If one looks beyond his nose, he will realize, that the reality in the world is much  worse than any of this mods here, which are not real

but fun to make them.

Start here to improve the real world, in those dark edges of reality.

Unfortunately, yes.
And with the addition of a stupid virus that is ruining our lives in the right way.

In short. Let's not clutter up the topic with this.
I haven't really found the mod I was looking for yet, but I did find a pretty fun one, lethal devices.

Can I get a link to a guide to teach me how to get collision(penis into vagina rather than clipping through leg) when using SexLab and Follow me for Sex or any Sexlab related mod?  (Flower Girls works but who's got time for seduction? I wanna smash on the spot!)

I know it's not real life but it looks weird seeing my character's dick clip through my partners' bodies.

Probably shoulda mentioned I'm using BHUNP 3BBB advanced with HDT-SMP and CBPC. Animations are the ones already included with SexLab

Edited by stopnamingmodsafteryou
more info
6 minutes ago, stopnamingmodsafteryou said:

Can I get a link to a guide to teach me how to get collision(penis into vagina rather than clipping through leg) when using SexLab and Follow me for Sex or any Sexlab related mod? 

I know it's not real life but it looks weird seeing my character's dick clip through my partners' bodies.

Changing to another body who supports that. CBBE 3bb or BHunp. For CBBE 3bbb there are instructions how to set it up. BHunp dunno, never used this one but should also have instructions. Before the questions comes up which of them is better: Don't know, don't care  ?

13 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

Changing to another body who supports that. CBBE 3bb or BHunp. For CBBE 3bbb there are instructions how to set it up. BHunp dunno, never used this one but should also have instructions. Before the questions comes up which of them is better: Don't know, don't care  ?

There is also a 3bbb version of BHUNP and setting it will be similar because we are talking about SMP. I think there will be answers to the question in the SMP related threats here. And the better one is the one that is fitting for your armors...

3 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

In the event that the one who posted this image never responds, does anyone know what mods allows one to carry NPCs in SSE? This is not the first time that I have seen someone post an image of NPCs of various ages being carried around.

download.thumb.jpg.ffe4efeff32d78df86b0cef12fc9de9e.jpg

+1

17 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

In the event that the one who posted this image never responds, does anyone know what mods allows one to carry NPCs in SSE? This is not the first time that I have seen someone post an image of NPCs of various ages being carried around.

download.thumb.jpg.ffe4efeff32d78df86b0cef12fc9de9e.jpg

We would say the Rigmor of Bruma mod.

9 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

There is also a 3bbb version of BHUNP and setting it will be similar because we are talking about SMP.

Like me, the OP is using BHUNP-3BBB and CBPC. My penis-vagina collisions worked right out of the box (so to speak :classic_tongue: ) after selecting my body shape parameters during Baka BHUNP-3BBB installation.

9 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Like me, the OP is using BHUNP-3BBB and CBPC. My penis-vagina collisions worked right out of the box (so to speak :classic_tongue: ) after selecting my body shape parameters during Baka BHUNP-3BBB installation.

That covers the female body.

Required for the other half of the equation is Schlongs of Skyrim Full, plus Schlongs of Skyrim HDT-SMP

Load XPMSSE skeleton after this and Creatures mods after that.

Then hands will "open vagina" too.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Can't wait to see what you are doing with the Minidresses! Are you doing BHUNP conversions, or what? (asks the Tiwa44 Minidresses Collection porter)

The body slide files are driving me crazy... I already have a set, but half of the files don't go where they should and the boots make trouble.

I'm about to delete them all and start fro scratch again...

But first I make sure, that I have all models ready. Vanilla armors are done, I'm half-way throu the clothes and I only have to check the DLC stuff for inconsistencies..   

20 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

The body slide files are driving me crazy... I already have a set, but half of the files don't go where they should and the boots make trouble.

I'm about to delete them all and start fro scratch again...

But first I make sure, that I have all models ready. Vanilla armors are done, I'm half-way throu the clothes and I only have to check the DLC stuff for inconsistencies..   

When I did that patch for ZaZ 8+, I quickly realized I hated BodySlide more than I hated Microsoft.

So, Bad Porter are you ready to leave your room?

29 minutes ago, judge007 said:

When I did that patch for ZaZ 8+, I quickly realized I hated BodySlide more than I hated Microsoft.

So, Bad Porter are you ready to leave your room?

Outfit studio worked fine for me. But only for the male models.... At least it helped me to create this one: 

Monk.JPG

I will check it with the transparent texture of the Nocturnal in remodeled armors as a male model for the Dibella priestesses. 

Edit: I will have to make a patch for SLEN... 

Edited by Pfiffy
9 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

It feels like a bit much to install an entire story mod for one feature but I'll give it a look to see if it is possible anyway. 

I only see this mod anyway. And only Rigmor can be worn like that in the game.
Unless someone has implemented the same system in a mod.
However, I warn you that Rigmor is a bit annoying at times. Well, it's mostly in Rigmor of Cyrodiil that she is.

If you like the storytelling by the fire, the touching moments and romantic scenes, it's a good mod as long as you don't worry too much about whether the lore is good. Because RoB and RoC are a bit off in mods.