What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, megamanfan said:

i'm looking for a mod that allows you to change the skin color of your character, but keep the head a normal skin tone. kind of like bodypaint, but without the brush strokes look. just 1 pure color.

I will link a overlay mod that I use for some skin features like freckles and tan lines. Yes I know this isn't what you asked for but if you click the link and scroll all the way down to the bottom of that page the author has links to their other mods some of which are body paint kind of mods. So you can look through those to see if any of them will work for what your looking to do. These are for race menu though so if you wanted to add them to npcs I don't know of anything for that.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20183

Also with some of the tan options of the linked mod cover a lot of the body I don't remember if there was a full body one or not. Might be worth looking at if the others aren't what you want because you can always change the color of a tan to be what ever you want it to be. Just tossing this out there for you as incase you can't find any better options for what you want. 

-Edit-

Oops that one wasn't for the tan lines. This one is the tan lines one again just providing as a fall back option.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/26795

Edited by sparral

Is there a mod that allows rape, like from Yamete/Sexlab Defeat, but for incapacitated victims like sleeping/paralyzed. Or more preferably when you're sneaking behind them you get an option to initiate sex or pickpocket. Something like that. It feels weird to beat the shit out of someone roleplaying as a thief.

3 minutes ago, FurryFactualFun said:

Is there a mod that allows rape, like from Yamete/Sexlab Defeat, but for incapacitated victims like sleeping/paralyzed. Or more preferably when you're sneaking behind them you get an option to initiate sex or pickpocket. Something like that. It feels weird to beat the shit out of someone roleplaying as a thief.

Flower Girls Subdue does exactly this. That is, if you're comfortable to run another sex framework alongside SexLab.

1 minute ago, FurryFactualFun said:

Does it have the same access to installed animations to Sexlab?

If mean swapping out existing animations, then no. Flower Girls comes with a fixed set of animations. If you mean selecting what animations to play, then the answer is yes, but only if you also grab the Flower Girls Animation Selector. By default, Flower Girls picks animations at random without any control of what gets played.

Hey, I'm looking for some breast expansion mods in the vein of mana tanks, eggfactory, etc. Relatively simple stuff that may not even require sexlab to function. Any suggestions? Bonus for anything that comes with status effects.

I use cbbe, hdt-smp, cbpc, and 3ba, though that last is optional I guess.

Thanks!

Looking for some guidance on how to blend textures. 

I want to blend this schlong with the Pure for CBBE. I just want the texture/colour of the schlong to match the colour of my skin texture. I've been trying to find guidance online for how to accomplish this but have been struggling. If anyone has a tutorial/video they could point me to that walks me through the process I would appreciate it!

I've spent about 4hrs searching to no avail. I can't figure out what this mode is called. 

I use to have this mod, that would require you to pay a crafter NPC to resize a piece of gear before you could use it, so you could not equip whatever you found on a dead NPC immediately.

I think it was based on sex/body weight of the NPC the gear dropped from.

What might it take to modify the Flower girls Irresistible to affect animals 

allowing for suitable animations to play out?

Hell that's something I'd pay for. There isn't much I wouldn't do...

Going to be using Flower girls for the foreseeable future, sadly any bestial action is lacking.

Edited by Tags