What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 8/13/2021 at 2:53 AM, rb888 said:

Just used the google search it will show up.

Searched, and searched and searched... But still 3 mods short... Any help would be much appreciated...

BakaFactory ABC LE SE 1.83V.7z
1369105237_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.1SE.zip
MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE.7z

On 8/19/2021 at 1:42 PM, Urbinepto said:

I just asked the guy since I was interested too. You're welcome to ask from your part as well, the creator has a discord (you can find it on the patreon page). And he has a nexus account (YoerkSun).

I also asked the guy on discord. He told me it was tullius hair pack.

I could only find one pack and it had the long hair from the pictures but not the short one

I think he then immediately blocked me because I couldn't ask any follow up questions ?

Edited by Blue Astra

Is there any kind of mod that would allow for swapping of skins in game or more ideally based on character bust size?

I love using the demonic skin but for smaller breasted characters I have to swap to fair skins to petite skin overlay to fix the dark shadows at the bottom of breasts.

Hi, complete newbie here. Since Dungeon and Deviousness are on maintenance  on Wabbajack, is there any pack I can just download to have a sex skyrim game running without spending a whole afternoon for it? LunaLustful said that their guide is gonna take like 6 hours just to install.

On 8/20/2021 at 5:44 PM, Blue Astra said:

I also asked the guy on discord. He told me it was tullius hair pack.

I could only find one pack and it had the long hair from the pictures but not the short one

I think he then immediately blocked me because I couldn't ask any follow up questions ?

That's sad, but I guess the author was either busy or unwilling to speak in English more since apparently he extensively uses some sort of online translator, since he barely speaks it.

Iirc several tullius hair packs exist, or at least several versions. Some could have washed on the shores of some underground Russian/Chinese/Japanese modding site.

Besides, some modders maange to make their own hairstyles. A month ago I visited an oldrim mods blog/site where the Japanese author clearly stated his hair mods were for his personal use alone and he didn't want to share any of them.

Here's one of the packs I dled: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kNZXamTaZXlNFAWQrdZKRDwHDV5LDTfn/view

It's called "Tullius Hair 3 Pack 96". There's also a link at http://black09night.blog.fc2.com/?mode=image&filename=kamigata3.jpg

(Mods, please notify me if there's any issue with ppl sharing links to third party websites. I'd rather know it and edit my most myself than stay ignorant and end up with a heavy sanction. Thanks :) )

Edited by Urbinepto

A while back, I thought I saw a mod that patched hydragorgon's slave girls so the various NPCs didn't all talk at maximum volume. Now I can't seem to find the damn thing. Ring any bells for anyone? I'd be nice to be able to  wander from Riverwood to Helgen without having to listen to Anders and Buttercup discussing the size of his wedding tackle the whole way.

29 minutes ago, DocClox said:

A while back, I thought I saw a mod that patched hydragorgon's slave girls so the various NPCs didn't all talk at maximum volume. Now I can't seem to find the damn thing. Ring any bells for anyone? I'd be nice to be able to  wander from Riverwood to Helgen without having to listen to Anders and Buttercup discussing the size of his wedding tackle the whole way.

Using the Search engine I found the link below. It sounds like it might be what you are looking for:

4 hours ago, Urbinepto said:

That's sad, but I guess the author was either busy or unwilling to speak in English more since apparently he extensively uses some sort of online translator, since he barely speaks it.

Iirc several tullius hair packs exist, or at least several versions. Some could have washed on the shores of some underground Russian/Chinese/Japanese modding site.

Besides, some modders maange to make their own hairstyles. A month ago I visited an oldrim mods blog/site where the Japanese author clearly stated his hair mods were for his personal use alone and he didn't want to share any of them.

Here's one of the packs I dled: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kNZXamTaZXlNFAWQrdZKRDwHDV5LDTfn/view

It's called "Tullius Hair 3 Pack 96". There's also a link at http://black09night.blog.fc2.com/?mode=image&filename=kamigata3.jpg

(Mods, please notify me if there's any issue with ppl sharing links to third party websites. I'd rather know it and edit my most myself than stay ignorant and end up with a heavy sanction. Thanks :) )

Yeah, Tullius hair 3 pack 96 is the one I found and tried. It unfortunately didn't have the short hair from the screen shots

16 hours ago, Psalam said:

Using the Search engine I found the link below. It sounds like it might be what you are looking for:

Not the one I had in mind, but it looks like it might do the job, if only for the proximity checks.

The Story Manager fix looks useful as well. 

17 hours ago, Blue Astra said:

Yeah, Tullius hair 3 pack 96 is the one I found and tried. It unfortunately didn't have the short hair from the screen shots

Dude, I think I found the hairstyle you were looking for, and it must be in Tullius hair pack.

If you head back to the Patreon link you provided, compare the hairstyle on screenshot 1 with "CME NO.8" from this link:

https://arca.live/b/tullius/10285507?category=프리셋&target=all&keyword=hair&p=1

you'll notice they're identical.

The hair pack used is Tullius Hair Pack, as shown by an old reddit post that recommended the arca.live page I referred you to.

So the hairstyle must be in Tullius, either in an older version, or for some reason it did not display properly on your end.

You could try this link:

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AIVhEvEu9EgdGlY&id=54900BD9170BCBDF!28230&cid=54900BD9170BCBDF

It's Tullius Hair Pack 2.0 12.7. Maybe it's in there.

There could potentially be issues, since the "Tullius hair pack 96" appears to be made for Skyrim Special Edition, whereas "Tullius Hair Pack 2.0 12.7" is LE/Oldrim, and using LE hairs in SSE might lead to CTD (how to solve this, I have no idea, beyond maybe trying to run the hair pack esp file through the Creation Kit and saving it through the Creation Kit. If there is an esp that is.)

12 hours ago, Urbinepto said:

There could potentially be issues, since the "Tullius hair pack 96" appears to be made for Skyrim Special Edition, whereas "Tullius Hair Pack 2.0 12.7" is LE/Oldrim, and using LE hairs in SSE might lead to CTD (how to solve this, I have no idea, beyond maybe trying to run the hair pack esp file through the Creation Kit and saving it through the Creation Kit. If there is an esp that is.)

@ousnius's Nif Optimizer will "downvert" meshes from SSE specs to SLE specs with a couple of mouse clicks.