What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

16 hours ago, user037951 said:

I remember reading there was a mod like Amorous Adventures but for other NPCs, specifically on LL. Adding more short quests/stories for other NPCs. Anyone know the name? I also remember the mod specifically stating "NPC Use Bed Awlays" had to be on

that would be Infamy

LE

SE

Okay so maybe some one can help me out here. I remember not too long ago when I was looking for some new mods I saw some had converted some FO4 tattoo pack over to skyrim. Not positive but I think it was this one I will link below and I think I saw it here some where on LL but I could be wrong I may have seen it in discord or another site I really don't remember where I seen it. If you know which mod I am talking about would you mind giving me a link to it because I have been looking for it for quite a bit now and just can not find it for the life of me. It may have been for LE or SE don't remember which but if it was for LE that's not a big deal it shouldn't be hard to convert it over if it was. Anyways here is the link to the mod from FO4 that I had seen some had converted over. 

Edited by sparral

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to find the following mods (specific versions) for a modlist. Can anyone help please?

Babo Creature 2020.05.08 SE.7z
BakaFactory ABC LE SE 1.83V.7z
1369105237_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.1SE.zip
01 - Poser Hotkeys Version.7z
MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE.7z

Are there any links to the old hybrid argonian race mod or anything similar?

was called hist-kin

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30833 but it was either taken down or removed by the owner. either way I'm wanting to do a cute lizard girl run through and can't find anything to do the job.

I've looked at the fluffs hybrids mod but seem to get a cted when trying to use it with kshairdos hdt, and it also doesn't allow for an changes in preset and just feels less progressed.

3 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I'm trying to use a preset for my new female character, but I'm confused.
Some presets work fine and others don't, and I end up with a rotten vanilla face instead.
I followed the instructions but nothing to do.
Any ideas?

Some presets are for ECE and others are for Racemenu. You have to choose a preset that was designed for your character customization package (Racemenu or ECE.)

3 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Some presets are for ECE and others are for Racemenu. You have to choose a preset that was designed for your character customization package (Racemenu or ECE.)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50629?tab=description&BH=0

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/52054?tab=description&BH=0

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/49419?tab=description&BH=0

These are presets that I wanted to try.

I found the problem.
Now I'm looking for a Nord preset. In the ones I have linked, it says that there are 3 northern presets.
And I tested by setting the race to breton, and surprise!
The presets work very well.
In fact, they put on their description "North" but it's all "Breton" presets that they use.

On 8/9/2021 at 2:24 PM, BS Artist said:

Hello everyone,

I'm looking to find the following mods (specific versions) for a modlist. Can anyone help please?

Babo Creature 2020.05.08 SE.7z
BakaFactory ABC LE SE 1.83V.7z
1369105237_SLAL_Billyy_Animationsv4.1SE.zip
01 - Poser Hotkeys Version.7z
MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE.7z

Just used the google search it will show up.