What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Does anybody know of a Physics-Enabled version of this hairstyle? It doesn't have to be a Racemenu headparts hair- a wig version would be fine.

20210822013442_2.jpg

The one I have (shown above) is a static Racemenu hairstyle named "zzCazyFH.esp Rd011" and is from Cazy and Demoness Hair SE. I have Googled around a bit and have not found a physics-capable version.

I am more generally looking for long styles that feature some face covering aspect- particularly bangs, although "carelessly hanging across one/both side(s) of face" works too as long as the forehead hairline is covered. Most of what I have found so far makes me choose between bangs and length- I can find plenty of short, fwippy "easy to take care of" ? bobs and other macho styles with bangs, or long feminine styles with bare foreheads and bad hairlines on full display, or ponytails... but very, very few long, flowing, non-ponytail styles with bangs; most of the long-with-bangs styles I have found are, like the above style, not physics-enabled.

Edited by Vyxenne
3 hours ago, mokuzai1107 said:

what bikini mod is in the far left one?

loadscreen45.jpg.d0d80cab6dd04a6c3983fd9093a16d78.jpg

Since the screencap comes from

you could try reaching out ot the people listed under "Image sources". Otherwise, the leftmost bikini gives me a "maid" vibe. So, if you look up Skyrim + maid bikini or bikini maid, you might find something. Good luck.

edit: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/Images/644431

features this same mod. Couldn't find similar pics through google, so I guess at least you could contact the nexus mods screenshot uploader.

Edited by Urbinepto
added an extra link featuring the mod in a screenshot
4 hours ago, thievery1 said:

Is there a place to find good SMP xml presets? for BHUNP?

I'm using CBPC for body physics, and the BHUNP (Baka) configs for CBPC work great for both physics and collisions. And yes, I realize that this response only obliquely pertains to the question you asked. :classic_wacko:

I am looking for a mod that changes stamina consumption and regeneration. One, jumping should cost stamina and second I would like to have it so that stamina regenerates faster (inside of combat, too) but has an increased delay for when it starts to regenerate.
Anyone know of lightweight mods to incorporate these?

20 hours ago, theanarchistotaku said:

Looking not for a singular mod but rather multiple ones with a similar goal that goal is after rape consequences 

Basically making getting raped more punishing then watching an animation play anything from stress to devious Devices is welcome 

Sexlab Defeat and Naked Defeat should both work. Just go to the MCM and change things like "item stealing" and "sent to slavery" at 100%

Hello.

Im looking for player homes.  To be clear here my friend,  in looking for houses that are interactive and animated, NOT static. I hate static.  

For example in LE we had Clearsky Hideout - Fully animated 

Or  i another example was Wind Path in LE (Maybe wrong here)

For SE i have Morskom Estate, i think is great but not at the level of Crearsky (Interactions i mean)

Im not looking for houses with Static objets, like Elianora mods, they are cute but i dont like static objects. I want to inmerse my self in home feel like a Sim player. 

Any idea pls?

Edited by corvinus18

Remember Sexual Vampire Feeding (LE) by Perfidy? 

This was Ported to SE by Nomkaz.

Would anyone be interested in creating an alternative to this: a simple mod that causes Vampires to feed sexually on the player?  Where the player is not a vampire.

With the great Serana Dialogue Add-on SE mod around, would it not be natural to have Serana feed on her player-lover in this fashion?

All the good vampire stuff is aimed at players being vampires. All the rubbish stuff is left for non-vampire players being attacked by vampires.

Let's change this!  (Sadly I can't mod.)

Ta.

Edited by Bluegunk

Hi, anyone know any mods that give debuff when attribute lower?

Like slow down or lower attack and carry weight or penalty to relevant skill with amount of stamina

Or lower armor rating with lower health

Or blurry screen / penalty on relevant skill with lower magicka etc

Would be great for immersive gameplay

One mod I found is "Dynamic Stamina - combat actions and movement use stamina" but it seems to edited too many other things 

Any idea? 

On 8/19/2021 at 11:37 PM, NicholasJMoore said:

I've spent about 4hrs searching to no avail. I can't figure out what this mode is called. 

I use to have this mod, that would require you to pay a crafter NPC to resize a piece of gear before you could use it, so you could not equip whatever you found on a dead NPC immediately.

I think it was based on sex/body weight of the NPC the gear dropped from.

This sounds like part of the functionality of "Mortal Arms and Armor SE". 

Edited by Pyrrhos
spoilering automatic image for ease of scrolling