What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Not sure if it's okay to ask that here, but couldn't find a better topic.

Is there a morphing wizard around these shores, currently taking requests for a specific PC bodyslide presets? I'm interested in a high poly head with the facial features of a famous actress (as close as possible), that I can use on my character, and/or a follower preset. I am willing to pay a reasonable (symbolic more like) amount for the right preset, and of course, you'll have my eternal gratitude. :)

4 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

I'm interested in a high poly head with the facial features of a famous actress (as close as possible), that I can use on my character, and/or a follower preset.

Last time I browsed I encountered several actress and other famous women presets, already made and just waiting for you to pick one you like and apply it..

Are there any autonomous, immersive NPC on NPC Sexlab mods that allows me to customize it in a way that non-hostile female NPCs aren't allowed to use it's functions? Basically I just want the interactions to strictly be between canonical couples, enemies, and if possible, male NPCs on female prostitutes.

I'm looking for a PC Headtracking voice pack with a sexy female voice. I have tried many voice packs, including a "salty" one who's just raunchy without being sexy or funny, and 8 or 10 others who may be great but just not for me. I would record my own if I had a voice. ?

I'm looking for a young female voice that makes sexy/witty comments about stuff.

15 minutes ago, babylight41 said:

I'm an ENB noobie is there any presets that can be used by activeate it in the mod manager?

Presets in specific no... I mean there is nothing a preset author can do to make it work with "the mod manager". Which one are you using BTW? Vortex supports ENB installation (see here). For other mod managers you'll need to deal with it manually (aka put the enbseries folder and enbseries.ini in your Skyrim Special Edition folder).

44 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Presets in specific no... I mean there is nothing a preset author can do to make it work with "the mod manager". Which one are you using BTW? Vortex supports ENB installation (see here). For other mod managers you'll need to deal with it manually (aka put the enbseries folder and enbseries.ini in your Skyrim Special Edition folder).

I use MO2 and I mean after installing the ENB in the folder but what presets (like Ruby for example )if any can be installed with the mod manager is what I'm asking.

3 minutes ago, babylight41 said:

I use MO2 and I mean after installing the ENB in the folder but what presets (like Ruby for example )if any can be installed with the mod manager is what I'm asking.

If you're not using Vortex, none. Installing any ENB preset is simply moving the enbseries folder and enbseries.ini from the chosen preset you downloaded into your Skyrim SE installation.

I'm looking for a PC Headtracking voice pack with a sexy female voice. I have tried many voice packs, including a "salty" one who's just raunchy without being sexy or funny, and 8 or 10 others who may be great but just not for me. I'm looking for a young female voice that makes sexy comments about stuff.

Edited by Vyxenne

Does anyone know why the Marvelous Mirabelle mod was removed from the Nexus? I've been on the hunt to try it out and found it at this Asian site (https://mod.3dmgame.com/mod/144048) and the description translated is kind of sketchy. I am making a mage cahracter and am thinking about adding this because I thought she was a cool character with more potentially interesting story design, so I was thinking about giving this a try. Is anyone familiar with it and if so, is it a stable mod? Was there drama so the author just removed it out of frustration?

Headtracking

Looks like a job for Gristle

(writiing lines, she is quit good with that)

and Doublecheeseburger

(he is expert in splicing)

The result will be a blockbuster :)

Edited by T-lam
Forgot a line