What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

48 minutes ago, Martianman said:

Does anyone know why the Marvelous Mirabelle mod was removed from the Nexus? I've been on the hunt to try it out and found it at this Asian site (https://mod.3dmgame.com/mod/144048) and the description translated is kind of sketchy. I am making a mage cahracter and am thinking about adding this because I thought she was a cool character with more potentially interesting story design, so I was thinking about giving this a try. Is anyone familiar with it and if so, is it a stable mod? Was there drama so the author just removed it out of frustration?

Nexus made a change to their policy where files will only be hidden, and not truly deleted, so a lot of people are full on deleting their files before the change goes into effect. Sure, API can still download the files, but if you're uploading files you should want people to have access to them, why wouldn't you want the option to still be available?

Alright, I'm firmly stumped on a mod. Sexlab Deadly drain has some great screenshots, but I want the Collar featured in said screenshots. Anyone know where I can get it? The topic only mentions it like once in all 70 pages, and the file someone posted is not it. ( See attached image for the collar)

6f02ecf8b44f949e5db1749c1202e5bc-05.jpg

On 7/9/2021 at 1:27 PM, Tokoshoran said:

if you're uploading files you should want people to have access to them, why wouldn't you want the option to still be available?

Two reasons in this case:

1. Creator's rights obviously include the right to withdraw their work (delete their files) from public access at any time for any (or no) reason. Nexus plans to abridge that right (citing Collections as the cause) so some creators are exercising it while they still can, as a matter of principle and to protest the Nexus's perceived usurpation of their right to control their creations.
  2. Collections are a bad idea from beginning to end, including the irreconcilable conflict that is now coming to light (again)- you can't allow mods that are in a collection to be deleted without jeopardizing the entire collection. Nexus sees this "rock and a hard place" conflict and opts to remove creator control over their work instead of simply abandoning the flawed idea of collections, thus biting the hand that feeds them.

I suspect that some withdrawn mods will be lost and gone forever, others will land here on Lovers Lab, and others will re-emerge on Patreon, Schaken and new mod hosting sites that are sure to crop up as alternatives to the Nexus. Whether the exodus will be enough to cripple or kill the Nexus remains to be seen- obviously, Robin Scott doesn't think so.

Edited by Vyxenne
18 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I'm looking for a PC Headtracking voice pack with a sexy female voice. I have tried many voice packs, including a "salty" one who's just raunchy without being sexy or funny, and 8 or 10 others who may be great but just not for me. I'm looking for a young female voice that makes sexy comments about stuff.

Did you look at this one?  It's one I like.  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41811 

1 час назад hana120 сказал:

Привет.
Я ищу моды, мне позволяет : Который модифицировать тело В полудраконах из расы мода https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18268 .
Я хотел бы сделать женщину-полудракона, но знаю это аргонианское тело. Я хотел бы иметь более человечное и красивое тело.
Это возможно?

SkyrimSE_2021_07_10_21_05_06_092.jpg

Edited by sanya56714
1 hour ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
I'm looking for a mod that allows me to modify the body of the half dragon race from the https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18268 mod.
I would like to make a female half dragon but know this argonian body. I would like to have a more human and prettier body.
Is this possible?

Those already look fairly human, is it the missing argonian nipples problem? Or do you want the horns and wings but no scales whatsoever?

26 minutes ago, sanya56714 said:

SkyrimSE_2021_07_10_21_05_14_595.jpg

That certain looks humanoid, but you've provided no links to what does this.

On the above matter of Argonians not having nipples, my attempts to search for solutions aren't finding anything good. Are there just not good options, or am I throwing out bad searches for it?

3 minutes ago, Tokoshoran said:

Те уже выглядят вполне по-человечески, это проблема отсутствующих аргонианских сосков? Или вам нужны рога и крылья, но не чешуйки вообще?

Это похоже на гуманоида, но вы не указали, что это значит.

Что касается вышеупомянутого вопроса об отсутствии сосков у аргониан, мои попытки найти решение не дали ничего хорошего. Есть просто не хорошие варианты, или я выкидываю плохие поиски по нему?

Half dragon in human form

14 hours ago, Demanus said:

Alright, I'm firmly stumped on a mod. Sexlab Deadly drain has some great screenshots, but I want the Collar featured in said screenshots. Anyone know where I can get it? The topic only mentions it like once in all 70 pages, and the file someone posted is not it. ( See attached image for the collar)

6f02ecf8b44f949e5db1749c1202e5bc-05.jpg

When you want the collar, its part of paradise halls.. Hope i understood that correctly

10 hours ago, Tokoshoran said:

Those already look fairly human, is it the missing argonian nipples problem? Or do you want the horns and wings but no scales whatsoever?

That certain looks humanoid, but you've provided no links to what does this.

On the above matter of Argonians not having nipples, my attempts to search for solutions aren't finding anything good. Are there just not good options, or am I throwing out bad searches for it?

Just not having the scales and tail anymore.
The wings are a mod.

looking for mod like sexlab tool that let me select animation i want to see, i have 1700 animation and due to papyrus limitation sexlab tool only shows 128 on its list, so is there a mod that works like sexlab tool but are also been able to show all the animation i installed? and yes i have FNIS xxl and SLAL 2000.

try knockback and surrender.

If knocked out you can have them into the SLEN machinery.

This allows you them have them as follower or lover etc.

Made Alva a housecarl that way.

Edited by T-lam
forgot a word