What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Hello :) I'm hunting for a house mod! I need a player home for my womanizing vampire character. I've seen a couple threads on this with only one or two replies which was surprising

Does anyone know of a house mod with a good basement or similar? Ideally I wanted something with usable DD stuff, but if anyone knows of mod that lets me add that sort of stuff myself in game that would broaden my search a lot. East march house looked perfect but I can't see that it's been ported. I can't be the only one who needs a good sex dungeon??

I'm not keen on paha because of all the extra dialogue and stuff, hoping to keep it simple.

Thanks!

16 hours ago, d11111000110 said:

Hey there anyone know of a mod that seperates the armor into individual  pices? you know for customisation and/or lews?

You can use a (very) skimpy replacer mod and add pieces from The Amazing World of Bikini Armor.

Not sure if it's the right place, but I'll post my question here anyway.

Do any of you guys know which mod is responsible for the following line, with a silly misspelling:

You are probably the preetiest woman on earth!

It pops up upon pressing the N key. I did opened every mod that I know is using the said key with xTranslator, but couldn't find that particular line anywhere. Don't get me wrong - I love it! I just would very much like to fix it, and eventually translate the whole mod to my native language. :) 

Hi all.
I didn't touch Skyrim for over two years now but Wabbajack mod lists have made it much easier to get back into it. Now the problem is I can't remember a specific sexlab mod that I had:

It enables you through spells and MCM to mark specific spots for animations to start and set their orientation. You have a spell that makes big arrows visible/invisible to check the orientation. 

I think that mod was used in this video. (beastiality warning) You can see that all horses doing their animations in the stables, facing the right direction. I hope that description is good enough.

Thanks

22 hours ago, d11111000110 said:

Hey there anyone know of a mod that seperates the armor into individual  pices? you know for customisation and/or lews?

I don't know what "lews" means, but yes, there is a quick and easy method of separating outfits into separates- I do it all the time bc I am the Queen of Mix 'n Match™. ?

Outfit Studio + BodySlide + SSEEdit do this effortlessly in a couple of minutes as long as each piece is a separate shape in the shape list in the right-hand pane.

Open Outfit Studio and click "New Project." Load the body Reference and Outfit mesh (the high-weight one ending in _1.nif), click the shape(s) you want to remove and hit Delete.

Go to the Partitions tab and change the Biped Slot if necessary, then File > Save Project As <a new name indicative of the pieces remaining> - for example, if you deleted a bikini bottom from an item formerly named "XXXX Bikini," name the resulting new Project "XXXX Bikini Top" then click "To Project" so OS will propagate the new name to all parts of the Project, then click OK.

Load the entire outfit again (the original nif with both the Top and Bottom in it) and this time delete the top, repeating the above process for the new "XXXX Bikini Bottom" item.

Once all the separate items have been saved as new Projects, close Outfit Studio and click the down arrow in the Filter box at the top right in BodySlide and click "Refresh Outfits," then enter "XXXX Bikini" into the filter box and click Batch Build, select the new pieces in the popup and click Build.

Launch SSEEdit, clear all check boxes by selecting "Select None," then load the outfit's plugin. Add new Armor Addons (ARMA) and Armor (ARMO) records for the new pieces by copying the old Bikini records via "Copy As New Record Into" and selecting the same plugin (or a new one if you want to create a patch,) then edit the New records to reflect the new separate top and bottom items. Point the new ARMOs to the new ARMAs, and point the new ARMAs to the new meshes you just created and built with Outfit Studio and BodySlide. Make sure to update the Biped Slots that you changed in Outfit Studio in both the ARMOs and ARMAs.

When you Quit SSE, it will prompt you to save the plugin- just click OK because the default choice will be correct whether you chose to make a patch or edit the original plugin. Sort your load order and rebuild your Bashed Patch if you created a new patch instead of editing the original plugin.

4 hours ago, Incubusbul said:

Not sure if it's the right place, but I'll post my question here anyway.

Do any of you guys know which mod is responsible for the following line, with a silly misspelling:

You are probably the preetiest woman on earth!

It pops up upon pressing the N key. I did opened every mod that I know is using the said key with xTranslator, but couldn't find that particular line anywhere. Don't get me wrong - I love it! I just would very much like to fix it, and eventually translate the whole mod to my native language. :) 

It is from SexLab Attraction. It is in one of the .pex files in the bsa file.

9 hours ago, LousySlinky9 said:

It is from SexLab Attraction. It is in one of the .pex files in the bsa file.

SexLab Attraction was my first suspect, but I didn't even know those files exist and harbor lines you see in-game. It took me a while to find the right one (God, there are thousands!), but at the end I did. Thank you big time.

Edited by Incubusbul

Is there any properly defined way to get certain creatures to be futa yet? I'm mainly pondering on the humanoid ones, like Draugur, Falmer and the female giants from BadDog's stuff. I know certain creatures have Futa stuff already like Flame Atronachs and Spriggans, but certain other humanoids seem to be really awkward despite evidence claiming to the contrary.

Looking for a mod that gives temporary buffs from having sex, and works with SLSO if it checks orgasm. The only mod I've found was SL Triggers but it can only gives permanent boosts or healing.

I want to play a succubus who can absorb sexual energy to become stronger without killing people in the process.

Edited by Inception
50 minutes ago, rtester said:

is there a mod for more even/random weight distribution among NPCs? seems like i see a lot of 0s and 100s but not a lot in-between

The problem is, if you change an NPC's weight without regenerating their facegen, you'll get neck gaps. One way to avoid this would be to use a mod like All Shapes BodyGen Randomizer. It leaves the NPC's weights untouched, but provides visual distinction between their bodies by using different body presets.

1 hour ago, rtester said:

is there a mod for more even/random weight distribution among NPCs? seems like i see a lot of 0s and 100s but not a lot in-between

You could use a mod like Everybody is Different. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15257

Run it's ReProccer on your mods,

Then run through Creation Kit & use Ctrl-F4

& use DarkFace Fix https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10522

Fairly certain nobody will entertain this, however I was wondering if anyone had the original LE files for Japanese custom voice follower Fie.

I have the SSE conversion esp and the english translation patch, but i didn't back up the original LE file with the required meshes/textures. I found a version from 3dmgames, but it doesn't have her pixie hair version. I'll include a picture to help, but if anyone has anything I'd appreciate.

EIxM9GYU4AAHVEQ.jpg

2 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

By now, we all know Benor in Morthal, the "toughest warrior in Skyrim". Otherwise known as potato face because, well...

Can someone with the skills make a mod that gives him a better face than that?

Benor.png

He looks like, a right handsome devil . . .

42 minutes ago, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

By now, we all know Benor in Morthal, the "toughest warrior in Skyrim". Otherwise known as potato face because, well...

Can someone with the skills make a mod that gives him a better face than that?

Benor.png

12 minutes ago, T-lam said:

How about a female replacer ?

Nah, one Uthgerd The Misspoken is enough for one game...

22 minutes ago, judge007 said:

But they could date and save two relationships . . .

Fine. Have it your way then- here ya go, @TheWrongDoorDontMakeItRight (having trouble getting the forum to resolve your name into a tag) ... dammit, @Ashal (Hmm... typical... HIS works while ours... not so much.)

But, I digress:

BenorVyxi.png

Edited by Vyxenne