What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

22 hours ago, anonymous324 said:

hopefully this is the right thread

Yup (at least for Special Edition)

22 hours ago, anonymous324 said:

preferably cbbe or bodyslide ready

This version is 3BA, so it may give you some trouble. I would recommend searching for the original version of this mod via author name ( "Xemoses" ?)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/50154

Other than that there's the DX Celes Rogue Armor (which is less of a bikini and more like a skirt and crop top) and the Aradia Secretary (may be "Aradia Secretary Retexture")

Edited by Eladano
Found more mods
On 6/14/2021 at 7:44 AM, Duncan Idaho said:

All combat sex mods have one thing in common, they are very sensitive to conflicts with other mods so stick with one being actively developed, and there are two: Naked Defeat and Baka's Defeat Add-on. Pretty sure I've tried them all including several that haven't been mentioned and I settled on Naked Defeat, it just works. Defeat SE works (most of the time) but some people have trouble with it, maybe load order or conflicts, and it kinda sucks at low levels. Baka Defeat Add-on makes it much better and I would recommend it if you specifically want Defeat. Submit is great, when it works, but it breaks a lot and is abandoned so no updates. Couple others are Dragonborn in Distress, and Yet Another Combat Rape Mod (YACR), 

Thanks! That helped.

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

Is there a mod that allows you to select the weapons and spells in the Quick slots with the number buttons, instead of always having to press Q?

I'm not sure if I got you right. You can already assign the numbers 1-8 to vanilla quick slots. If that's not enough, there's also Extended Hotkeys. It lets you assign as many quick slot hotkeys as you like.

Hey, this is kind of a major request, so feel free to ignore it

But, would somebody who knows how be willing to make a Devious carriages esque addon for this mod? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51567?tab=description

Really like the mod idea, but want something a bit more LL's style

(also, I know its a new mod, if anyone is already working on this (or hell, already made it) please let me know, so I know what to watch for when they release it)

Hi guys, first post here. I don't know where I should post, if I'm mislead, please redirect me to the right place.

I'm having troubles when trying to add Sexlab to my game, the game doesn't start at all using SKSE in MO2. I do think I'm following the tutorials as good as I can with my low modding skills. The only "error message" I have on Mod Organizer 2 is that some mods are for Oldrim (plugins 43 or something like that) but I downloaded them from SE pages on this site.

Is there a kind soul that could help/guide me to instal the mods ? (I can provide screenshots)

I am searching for a mod/feature of a mod that gives you the opportunity to work as prostitute in inns

the caveat is you can make more money per customer if you were tied up in Devious Devices by the innkeeper.

I thought it was Cursed Loot, but i only have the [Solicitation] dialog option and no option to start working at the inkeeper.

SOLVED: Okay, my Fault the dialog option for prostitution didn't show up if you are wearing a collar, my bad.

Edited by Dibellor
Solved
On 6/24/2021 at 10:32 AM, Elfrey said:

Hi guys, first post here. I don't know where I should post, if I'm mislead, please redirect me to the right place.

I'm having troubles when trying to add Sexlab to my game, the game doesn't start at all using SKSE in MO2. I do think I'm following the tutorials as good as I can with my low modding skills. The only "error message" I have on Mod Organizer 2 is that some mods are for Oldrim (plugins 43 or something like that) but I downloaded them from SE pages on this site.

Is there a kind soul that could help/guide me to instal the mods ? (I can provide screenshots)

Hi

Have you tried this thread:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136543-v112-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/

You may find the information you require there.  

Yes, I find people put up Form 43 mods here for SE. They can be upgraded to Form 44 by loading them into the Creation Kit and saving them. Just be careful the process does not muck up facegen files (i.e. keep a backup of any original Facegens just in case).  There's a load of arguing over Form 43 vs 44 - is it necessary? I don't care about the arguments and just upgrade them all to 44. It's simple enough to do.

Good luck.

20 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Hi

Have you tried this thread:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136543-v112-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/

You may find the information you require there.  

Yes, I find people put up Form 43 mods here for SE. They can be upgraded to Form 44 by loading them into the Creation Kit and saving them. Just be careful the process does not muck up facegen files (i.e. keep a backup of any original Facegens just in case).  There's a load of arguing over Form 43 vs 44 - is it necessary? I don't care about the arguments and just upgrade them all to 44. It's simple enough to do.

Good luck.

Thanks Mate !

The game is launching at least now !