What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

This is driving me nuts... Console command doesn't work because removing all her armor causes them to respawn. EFF doesn't work on Serana. Simple NPC outfit manager doesn't work either. AFT works, but it reverts her eye color to vanilla vampires and it looks ugly as hell. Why in the world did they glue their armor to their skin? Somehow i was able to remove all of lydia's armor through console command, but Serana's is just so difficult. How do I do this???

Find and download TESVEdit for SSE. Follow the instructions to install. Open it and go to the Dawnguard dlc plugin and expand the npc branch. Find Serana and click on her record. Right click and choose copy as override into new plugin. Name it and click ok. Now in the plugin you made, in her record, go to default outfit. Right click to edit it and replace it with an outfit you like OR leave it blank. Close the program, leaving the plugin checked and it will save. Congrats, you just made a mod.

Introduction :

It's been few months already that i'm planning to do a new Skyrim SE adult modded playthough. I've been gathering mods here and there, and i've been especialy watching mods that offers bestiality, and more specificaly, consensual bestiality. And while there IS some good mods for that out there, thinking of Aroused Creatures, i noticed there is little to few mods that offers a real interaction between the player and the animal in question (to my knowledge at least). Normal you gonna say, since animals can't speak, it's logic your interactions with them are... Limited. But what if they could ?

That's what i have been thinking last night, so i present to you :

Spirit Listener

Errr... I mean just the idea, 'cuz yeah, i didn't made a mod or... Yeah...

Disclaimer : I'm not a modder, and my knowledge of modding is non-existent. So i can't tell if what i will write is possible or not code-wise.

The concept :

The idea is simple : The mod would allow you to "Speak" with animals, and have extented dialogues with them, leading to different outcomes. But how ? Your character can't speak to animals, or even initiate a dialogue with them. That's why i thinked of the idea of a shout, a shout that would make you "Listen" the soul of any animal, allowing you to converse with them. Of course if a shout is complicated to implement, it could aslo be a spell, or an item, whetever honesly ! 

The gameplay :

The shout would work that way : Once you activate it, your character will scan in a short range around you if there is any living creature, if it detect one, or multiple ones, all agressive creatures stop moving, and a dialogue is initiated between the player and the creature.

Of course that would work with agressive creatures AND passive one.

The dialogues :

Each creature would have their own set of dialogues, corresponding to their species. But, they will all share the same trait, animals are NOT human, hence, they cannot form proper sentences (Of course that would also depend of the inteligence of the creature in question). Their dialogues would essensialy be a bunch of keywords put in a logical order, for exemple, let's say you are being attacked by a bunch of wolves, and you decide to use the shout, the dialogue would go like this :

Wolf

- Chase, chase, human dangerous, kill human !

And then you would be presented with multiple choices, each of them resulting in different possible outcomes. I'm sure you figured one of them already... So yeah, basicaly a branching dialogue, let's take the exemple from before, the different choices would be something like this :

Player

- Maybe there's another way than violence for both of us ? (Naughty)

- No, please, don't kill me ! (Submissive)

- I don't mean any harm to you. (Friendly)

- Indeed i'm dangerous, and i'm going to kill you if you make a single other step foward ! (Agressive)

Each of those choices would lead to another dialogue and so on...  Until you arrive at an outcome with the creature

The outcomes :

Depending on how you acted you could get one of the following outcomes :

Agressive creature

- You convice the creature of you friendliness, and both of you go away as if nothing happened (Would aslo affect agressive creatures of the same species around you)

- The creature does not believe any of your words and continue his assault

- The creature run in fear of you

- You somehow conviced the creature... Of your weakness, the creature proceed to take adventage of your body "features"

- Both you and the creature find an agreement, and engage into a consensual sexual relation

Passive creature

- You convice the creature to have sex with you, (why would it always be complicated heh ?)

- You did not convice the creature to have sex with you

Yeah i did not find any other inrtesting interactions with passive creatures... Yet !

Further idea :

So this is the basic idea of the mod, but i could see even more intresting features with it that could go along nicely (and maybe integration with others mods ?) :

Reputation system :

The player would develop traits depending on their choices, for exemple, if the player always take the submissive choices, the chances to have sex after a submissive choice will be higher. Same goes for the other kind of choices of course.

A bit of story :

Making the initial shout obtenaible only via a specific questline that would give a bit of backstory on the origin of this power. That questline would be accessible very early though, as it's better to have access to the mod features as soon as possible.

Too friendly :

With a bit of luck and a good dialogue selection, the creature would fall in love with the player and become his pet, and of course that come with a lot of sex.

Bonuses :

Following the "Reputation sytem" idea, the player could gain different bonuses depending on their inclinaisons.

Situation-specific animations :

The animations are choosed more adecatly depending on the situation, for exemple, if you choosed the "submissive" choice, the animation will be rough, pretty much a rape. But if you managed to have sex using one of the friendly option, it will be more caring and cute. It could go even further with group sex, if it's a pack of wolves for exemple, it could lead to a theesome or foursome ! Dunno if there's animations for that tho...

And that's it ! That's pretty much all i had in my head.

Now, i'm repeating myself but... I'm no modder, i don't know how hard all those things would be to implements, hell, i don't ven know if this is possible BUT, if by any chance, anyone is interested in making this mod, wich is probably not going to happend, but whetever, i least i tried, know that, i will gladly write all the dialogue nessesary and the "story" bit for this. It's... Probably not a lot of work compared to the modding side of thing, i know, but i would really be pleased to do it.

Now if you read all of this, thank you, and if you too, find this mod intresting don't hesitate to share it, that would be SUUUUPER !

Much love to everyone.

16 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Find and download TESVEdit for SSE

It's called SSEEdit- TESVEdit is only for Oldrim. It's available here.

12 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:
On 8/23/2020 at 9:58 PM, Vyxenne said:

I can't believe we're all still playing Skyrim 9+ years later!

What, like we got a lot of other choices? 

I know, right? Personally, I can't stop playing it- "So many mods, so little time..." And as my images (and those of many others, to be sure) show, it can be made beautiful, on par with any other game yet released IMHO. If/when Skyblivion ever releases I'll be playing that, and repurposing SSE mods for it. :classic_biggrin:

18 hours ago, YellowCorn1212 said:

This is driving me nuts... Console command doesn't work because removing all her armor causes them to respawn. EFF doesn't work on Serana. Simple NPC outfit manager doesn't work either. AFT works, but it reverts her eye color to vanilla vampires and it looks ugly as hell. Why in the world did they glue their armor to their skin? Somehow i was able to remove all of lydia's armor through console command, but Serana's is just so difficult. How do I do this???

I don't like Serana's default "Royal Vampire Armor" either- so I made a patch to change her outfit to something a bit sexier while still being classy enough for her. The only downside to it is that my patch has like 6 Masters due to all the different mods I got pieces of her outfit from. Here's what she looks like wearing her new default outfit (that she never even tries to switch for anything else):

Spoiler

Serana (L) wearing her Vyxenne-assembled outfit

20200525032922_1.jpg

Serana's new blouse with SMP hair

20200402233535_1.jpg

Serana n me enjoying the Windhelm night life...

20200402212131_1.jpg

:classic_biggrin:

Hi i'm looking for a A) a list of or  B) links to awesome mod building packs please.

i can't seem to find a decent list of modern assets lore friendly or Fantasy,

So just asking for directions!

Just to clarify i'm after mod Building assets like Castle, House, Furniture and clutter resources.

(pick for attention)

Spoiler

ScreenShot429.thumb.png.d29d77ee6d9cd76b001054b6151cb12f.png

STEP Skyrim SE Guide - This is a list to build a good mod foundation. Nothing that canges gameplay too much.

Most endorsed (all time) - The most endorsed mods for Skyrim SE also tend to be the most in use

SSE Conversion Tracking - An periodically updated lists of LL mods that are converted/work with Skyrim SE

Wabbajack - Gallery - A tool that automatically builds a given mod list from Zero to Ready-to-play

You hardly find anything else, especially premade packs, simply because taste is subjective. Only you will be able to build a mod list, that really suits everything you want.

18 minutes ago, Mister X said:

STEP Skyrim SE Guide - This is a list to build a good mod foundation. Nothing that canges gameplay too much.

Most endorsed (all time) - The most endorsed mods for Skyrim SE also tend to be the most in use

SSE Conversion Tracking - An periodically updated lists of LL mods that are converted/work with Skyrim SE

Wabbajack - Gallery - A tool that automatically builds a given mod list from Zero to Ready-to-play

You hardly find anything else, especially premade packs, simply because taste is subjective. Only you will be able to build a mod list, that really suits everything you want.

Thanks for the reply but i was after Mod BUILDING assets like castle, housing, clutter assets etc 

2 hours ago, -Player1- said:

I'm looking for a crown. Yes, i want my Companion to be a princess... !!

No, seriously, but something more like THAT - Something on the smaller, more sinister side.

Also, i'd like to know if THIS was ported to SE ?

Thank you!

I don't remember one that looks that "dark" but there are quite a number of tiaras to be found here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5336

2 minutes ago, -Player1- said:

Thanks for suggesting, unfortunately all of this is way too bright and "friendly" looking.

You're welcome and I thought that it might be your reaction but I felt I had to try.

Have you considered re-texturing the Jagged Crown?

7 hours ago, Psalam said:

You're welcome and I thought that it might be your reaction but I felt I had to try.

Have you considered re-texturing the Jagged Crown?

Interesting Idea, haven't thought about that .. But ..

Yikes!

Unfortunately - I really don't like the vanilla Dragonbone (And similar) items at all. Not to mention that it would not fit my Armor mash-ups at all.

Still, thanks for another suggestion.

6 hours ago, devildx said:

Apachii Divine Elegance has some crowns and princess dresses.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9213?tab=description

Interesting, i might have to take a closer look at the stuff.

Maybe changing slots with studio and nifscope to get a better look with other stuff like that, we'll see.

Thanks for suggesting.

But i wasn't planning on making my companion a real princess - i was joking.. More or less ... Maybe.........!!!!

-----------------------------

Still looking for THE Tiara/Crown