What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

8 minutes ago, Pfiffy said:

If you have it in LE, then you have to find out from which anim pack it came... converting anims is quite easy...

My Skyrim LE build is trashed, it only took me this year to figure out how to do a stable mod order, and thats thanks to Great Modders who convert mods to Skyrim SE, Skyrim SE's stability, the bug fixes, MO2, and viewing youtube videos like AI cave. 

I didn't care about Hagraven animations till i started getting deeper into my save file to being able to fight them due to a stable mod order. I am thinking if I spent 1/10 - 1/30 of the game fighting them, why not add some risk to it. 

As for converting animations I tried converting Prison overhaul patched but it need devious devices expansion LE, not SE. So I am not that good at converting animations. 

45 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

there are no AnimObject animations in MNC, you must be confusing MNC with a SLAL Pack.

Nope I was wrong the MNC SE Hagraven animation worked, I tested it myself with hentai creatures, but other SLAL packs don't, or atleast they do, but are taged aggressive yet have you raping the Hagraven not the other way around. 

Hopefully someone comes up with more animations for Hagravens. 

3 minutes ago, Gergar12 said:

Nope I was wrong the MNC SE Hagraven animation worked, I tested it myself with hentai creatures, but other SLAL packs don't, or atleast they do, but are taged aggressive yet have you raping the Hagraven not the other way around. 

Hopefully someone comes up with more animations for Hagravens. 

ask Billyy.... 

11 hours ago, fluffyavenger said:

Hi, still no animations. I'm guessing it's either load order or something weird; flowers girls starts animations fine, but irresistibly attractive is just not liking something. If I find something I'll post but I'm not looking into it any more. Thanks for your help.

You should not use Sexlab and Flower Girls at the same time. Weird things may happen.

5 hours ago, devildx said:

You should not use Sexlab and Flower Girls at the same time. Weird things may happen.

how weird? good weird or bad weird? i only put on flowergirls to test if it was an issue starting random animations, which it wasnt. All good, I reckon i'll find something accidentally one day.

2 hours ago, fluffyavenger said:

how weird? good weird or bad weird? i only put on flowergirls to test if it was an issue starting random animations, which it wasnt. All good, I reckon i'll find something accidentally one day.

It's a bit like having a car and a motorbike. Two separate things, can be kept together but don't expect some cool synergies there. And using FG to test if things work when your issue is in SL is like driving your car to see if the motorbike has something wrong. You can save some time and start looking at the relevant things. Check your FNIS log to see if there are any warnings related to SL, make sure you have all the requirements for SL and that you completed the in game installation properly. Also, make sure you're targeting valid actors with the matchmaker spells.

9 hours ago, devildx said:
21 hours ago, fluffyavenger said:

Hi, still no animations. I'm guessing it's either load order or something weird; flowers girls starts animations fine, but irresistibly attractive is just not liking something. If I find something I'll post but I'm not looking into it any more. Thanks for your help.

Other than the fact that "weird things may happen" applies to unmodded Skyrim, could you be more specific? Many of us do not experience any issues whatsoever running SL and FG side-by-side. Could you describe the "weird things" that happened to you while running both mods at the same time?

I have used them both side-by-side for the past couple of years. No issues other than the "known bugs" in both mods, but no interference or conflicts between them. The only pitfall is making sure you click the right mod's dialog choice (or use the right mod's spells) but the penalty for screwing that up is very minor- you have to watch a different mod's animations for that particular scene, or simply end the scene and try again. I'm also running Amorous Adventures, Scent of Sex and SL Romance. There are even versions of "Aroused" that track events from both mods and set arousal levels appropriately.

There are many others who are also doing this, I'm far from the only one, and the consensus is there are no issues caused by running both mods at the same time.

On 8/17/2020 at 12:59 AM, sweforce said:

Nipple penetration? What is that? I envision clipping problem with some outfits and piercings but I guess this isn't what you are talking about.

It's uhh... well it's... it's like...

How possible would it be to mod something like this? I'd imagine some animation to start, but then there might be some mesh interactions and from there it gets messy.

hi i have a question about hdt

when i saw some videos the penis and vagina matches perfectly but when i play skyrim it doesn't. i have to match it by using hotkey of loverslab.

so,the question is,is there any mods that makes them match? if not,maybe uploaders edited the video(about adjusting position)

colision is working fine though.

or maybe the problem is about animation. i didn't installed any animations mod without sexlab framework.

anyway,i'll be really thankful if you give me some help.

(like recommened some basics mods...)

3 hours ago, rkdgusgn said:

when i saw some videos the penis and vagina matches perfectly but when i play skyrim it doesn't. i have to match it by using hotkey of loverslab.

so,the question is,is there any mods that makes them match?

No, there aren't any mods that "auto-align" sex scene actors.

The issue of actor alignment is not a simple one- variables such as actor size/scaling, high-heels offsets, beast races including Argonians and Khajiits, the surface underlying the scene and variables I can't even imagine because I'm not an animation creator or packager... all have an impact on how the actors align with each other for any particular scene.

The videos you saw were undoubtedly made by painstakingly pre-aligning the actors, using SL's alignment hotkeys or other similar tools, before the video capture was made and selecting a location where the visual "floor" matches the actual "physical" navmesh or other surface.

Flower Girls scenes are generally better aligned than most of the SexLab scenes, plus there are no "impossible to align" animations in Flower Girls like there are in SL because the FG author simply didn't include any of those. But Flower Girls doesn't have any actor alignment tools at all- WYSIWYG. So chances are, with most animations, anyway, you can end up with an equal or better alignment result using SexLab if you're willing to put in the time and effort required to move the scenes and fine-tune actor alignments.

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a mod combination to get a nice body replacer for NPC that includes breasts/butt animation and stomach bulge during sex etc.

At the moment my animations are playing but the chest etc are not animated.

I want a body with good body proportions (Nothing too exaggerated) and a nice skin and feet for NPCs including random female enemy npc. My computer is not the best so I need something nice but not too advance. 

Keep in mind at the moment my armors etc work with UNP body type.

Thanks for the help in advance.

I keep getting a tooltip for one of my mods that so far won't go away. It keeps saying "You may now ask to get you haircut back" and "Your hair has regrown to its former length" I want to get rid of it since its seem to be making my PCs head invisible (though i am using high poly heads but idk if that might do it) along with the consistent tooltip. Hmmm, I think it's a sexmod but sadly i don't know which. I have submissive lola installed along with some hair mods so it may be the issue? I know its not much to go on but its the only thing I think would be in my line up that would do it? if anyone knows it'd be appreciated; I wont be able to answer anything furthering this until the morning since I am going to sleep.

Also, I have alternate start and sexystartingoptions in stalled but the statue of mara is gone so I can't choose for my PC what to do. I'll try reinstalling ALA but I'm not sure if it'll work

Looking for something a bit rapey. Loads of bondage, animals and even diapers. Humiliation and chastity.

Is there a list of these sorts of things anywhere? I have a couple already but don't want to leave stones un-turned.

I thought i would enjoy animal mansion but it is not really forced.

Laura's bondage shop was pretty great but played that so many times.

Can someone list a fewthat i might enjoy? ? Cheers

I'm looking for other animation packs.
I already have:
-Nymra               
-Leito                   
-Rohzima
-Nibbles
-Ayasato
-Billy
-BakaFactory
-Dogma
-Psyche
-Proxy
-HCOS
-SLAL Creature by Seiling
-Mike24
-FunnyBizness
-RydingStyle
-NCK30
-Mitos
-MilkySlal
-Guffel
-Babo
-Asboo
-Anub creature and human

I'm on SSE, are there any other LE pack that we can convert or other animations for SE?

I'm also looking for a gore armor mod with legs, arms cut off, chest hole, head cut off.

I am looking for an Json file for SL triggers.

which switches the regular Ninirim collection armor for the slutty version during SLab Animations.

pretty much like this one

but for the ninirim collection.

i tried to look into these files and alter it for the collection i wanted but sadly the code did not make sence to me, (noob in these kind of things)

I'm on Special Edition