What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, zukoiu said:

So... I was going to ask here, but is there any sort of Skyrim SE mod that adds in arcane spells? Like... something similar to WoW's arcane mage? You know, the whole purply aesthetic and what-not?

There are a lot of spells packs, but I get that it's hard to come by spells different than the usual elemental/vanilla schools of magic. There are some in Triumvirate (check warlock/shadow magic, these have purplish/blueish visuals and the damage effects are neutral). There is also Cosmic Spells, with Tenebrium spells having some purplish/dark visuals and again pure magic damage, so not tied to the usual elemental effects. I have no idea about the kind of spells you would want tho, as I'm not a wow player, but these are the spells I've seen. 

11 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

It depends. Overall it functions well. But it gives you no control over your load order. Everything is done through LOOT. And if you're like me who has mods that LOOT sorts incorrectly, you're SOL. That's why I still use NMM. 

I do think that is wrong, as I understand it you still can alter your loadorder and the "install" order by hand in Vortex. And Vortex ask you what you want to overwrite.

for the record I use MO2 that is superior to NMM and Vortex.

To OP question. yea Vortex is one good way to go. Dont use old NMM even if it is the community edition.

15 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

I do think that is wrong, as I understand it you still can alter your loadorder and the "install" order by hand in Vortex. And Vortex ask you what you want to overwrite.

for the record I use MO2 that is superior to NMM and Vortex.

To OP question. yea Vortex is one good way to go. Dont use old NMM even if it is the community edition.

Yes, you can manually change the load order for mods that you need/wish to - it's just not done the way NMM or MO does it. I have to say that for the most part, I love Vortex. And as it is the future (for now), it is worth embracing!

29 minutes ago, Stiffon said:

Yes, you can manually change the load order for mods that you need/wish to - it's just not done the way NMM or MO does it. I have to say that for the most part, I love Vortex. And as it is the future (for now), it is worth embracing!

Is it as intuitive as NMM when it comes to sorting? Can i just drag and move the order around? Or is it more like loot where loot is set with its own metadata?

54 minutes ago, ShivasBane said:

If you go to the plugins section you can set a specific load order. Drag and Drop then set a rule when it pops up. Hope this is helpful.

I'm experimenting with it now.

Everyone here made me decide to switch to Vortex. So I'll be rebuilding a brand new SSE set up. Thanks for all the input, hopefully I don't have any issues

Combat Surrender:

Defeat:  I feel like i'm missing something?

My goal is, "Everyone surrenders at x% of ___"

I can then Bag them, and tag them (defeat of course allows you to do this)

Problem im having is-- mobs get marked (i see notification "hag marked") -- and i one shot them- they die.  

----
Combat surrender in mods like succubus heart- i want the surrender, but the xxx comes after i haul them back to Molag`s Temple (doing immersive daedric mod).

---
Death alternative- again, seems more focused on me surrendering, no bag and tag.
---
Combat surrender (nexus)-- kind of has the simple submit thing going on, however no way to bag and tag.
___

SO, what am i missing?  what would be best way to achieve the goal

1) how do I find a more reliable way of auto-tagging
2) if i paralyze someone- how do i capture them? 
3) I think i saw some "essential npc" setting on defeat- how problematic is that?  is it a temperory thing (akin to a bleedout stage you get in death alt?)?

12 hours ago, Genuinely_Sad said:

Hello, would anyone be kind enough to post a DL link for SL Beta 4 (Skyrim SE, skse 2.0.10)? The older links that I've found are all dead/no longer exist.

I have Betas 1, 5, 6, 7 & 8. No Beta 4. Let me know if you can use any of those.

On 8/25/2020 at 5:22 AM, YellowCorn1212 said:

This is driving me nuts... Console command doesn't work because removing all her armor causes them to respawn. EFF doesn't work on Serana. Simple NPC outfit manager doesn't work either. AFT works, but it reverts her eye color to vanilla vampires and it looks ugly as hell. Why in the world did they glue their armor to their skin? Somehow i was able to remove all of lydia's armor through console command, but Serana's is just so difficult. How do I do this???

Note in particular that when you build the patch ESP Vyxenne is talking about, you *don't* need--and don't want--to include the NPC record. Serana has her own named outfit, so all you need to do in your patch is override that outfit and fill it up with what you want her to wear (including KSSMP or other physics-capable wigs if desired). By not overriding the NPC record, you avoid conflicts with your other Serana appearance or behavior mods that would otherwise have to be merged.

Hey guys,

It's me again and today the question I have is: Is the outfit [ Melodic ] Alice Succubus available for Skyrim SE? I would like to know if someone has it or can make it ( since I cannot handle such a task due to lack of skills ), but I'd be more than happy to hear from you.

Thank  you!

1 hour ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Note in particular that when you build the patch ESP Vyxenne is talking about, you *don't* need--and don't want--to include the NPC record. Serana has her own named outfit, so all you need to do in your patch is override that outfit and fill it up with what you want her to wear (including KSSMP or other physics-capable wigs if desired). By not overriding the NPC record, you avoid conflicts with your other Serana appearance or behavior mods that would otherwise have to be merged.

I actually got serana to remove her clothes using the removeallitems command. I had to dig deep to find out that was possible though, thanks anyways!

On 8/26/2020 at 2:15 AM, Vyxenne said:
On 8/25/2020 at 7:22 AM, YellowCorn1212 said:

This is driving me nuts... Console command doesn't work because removing all her armor causes them to respawn. EFF doesn't work on Serana. Simple NPC outfit manager doesn't work either. AFT works, but it reverts her eye color to vanilla vampires and it looks ugly as hell. Why in the world did they glue their armor to their skin? Somehow i was able to remove all of lydia's armor through console command, but Serana's is just so difficult. How do I do this???

I don't like Serana's default "Royal Vampire Armor" either- so I made a patch to change her outfit to something a bit sexier while still being classy enough for her. The only downside to it is that my patch has like 6 Masters due to all the different mods I got pieces of her outfit from. Here's what she looks like wearing her new default outfit (that she never even tries to switch for anything else):

1 hour ago, YellowCorn1212 said:
2 hours ago, ChaosTheorist said:

Here is a look at my Serana Outfit Patch.

SeranaOutfitPatchVyxenne.png

You can see that I did exactly what ChaosTheorist said- I replaced DLC1SeranaOutfit (Serana's default outfit) with items of my choosing from my mod list, without touching her NPC record. As info, the 3 ARMAs are there to redirect her body parts from the Seranaholic unique body to my default body so she can wear the same clothes I do instead of me having to build special clothes to suit her unique Seranaholic body morph all the time. Since I did that, I found a Bijin Body Redirect mod that does it for ALL of the Bijin girls, presumably but not necessarily Serana and Valerica, but since I'm not sure, I'm leaving my fix in there for the time being (until I get around to actually checking it. :classic_tongue: )

4 hours ago, zukoiu said:

It's me again and today the question I have is: Is the outfit [ Melodic ] Alice Succubus available for Skyrim SE? I would like to know if someone has it or can make it ( since I cannot handle such a task due to lack of skills ), but I'd be more than happy to hear from you.

Haven't found it for SE, the but the LE version appears to work fine in SE after a quick trip through SSENO.