What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

9 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Simple way I use it click your player the type player. setlevel to a number of your choosing. this increases the game level but your stats stay the same. A new game I start anywhere from 40-80 level with level one stats and work my way up from there makes for a better game and far more challenging. Of note I have mods that remove all level caps from creature and npc so at level 80 you will face insert _____ whatever and it is level 80. depends how hard of a game you really want.

I'm worried about progression when doing this, but I do like the idea of bottoming out skills from level 1. Maybe all the proficiencies can start at level 5 and everything else at level 1. That would be a fun time early game.

On 8/21/2020 at 6:22 AM, petronius said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/85411 if you want vanilla stock outfits.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75145 and https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69880/? for Tiwa's Spicy Gear and Minidresses (skimpy)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562 for CT77's classic Remodelled Armor (skimpy)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/89849 for BD's Armor and Clothes replacer by baddog1978

You can mix and match if you add them all, check them in Bodyslide with preview and make groups with your choice for each of the vanilla outfits. If you do this, you'll have to make sure the assets required for each of your choices are winning. Mod Organiser will be a good help with this.

big ups

8 minutes ago, YellowCorn1212 said:

I'm worried about progression when doing this, but I do like the idea of bottoming out skills from level 1. Maybe all the proficiencies can start at level 5 and everything else at level 1. That would be a fun time early game.

Progression really is no worry most upper level quest start around level 35 game level does not affect progression only at lower levels. You just have a far more challenging environment to do those quests in... game level dictates armor and weapons used by enemies their HP their level including dragons.. Legendary dragons at level one stats yea it is hard but this is why I use followers as they level to the game and use their own stats.

10 minutes ago, woodsman30 said:

Progression really is no worry most upper level quest start around level 35 game level does not affect progression only at lower levels. You just have a far more challenging environment to do those quests in... game level dictates armor and weapons used by enemies their HP their level including dragons.. Legendary dragons at level one stats yea it is hard but this is why I use followers as they level to the game and use their own stats.

This sounds like suicide for mage build, i'll stick to making enemies smarter for now but when the game gets stale, i'll definitely spice it up with your suggestion xD

4 hours ago, YoloYoloto said:

"Extra Dimensional Storage"is the closest thing to that that comes to my mind. 
It's on the Nexus.

OMG yes! I just read the Description page (imagine that) and it's exactly what I'm looking for!!!!! Holy crap! Thank you!

I knew I couldn't have been the only one to think of such a thing! Woohoooooooo!

I use:

- Smilodon - Combat of Skyrim (combat less forgiving)

- High Level Enemies (NPC scale to higher levels and have better stats)

- Rebalanced Encounter Zones (encounter zones scale to higher levels)

Combined:

- key mods are High Level Enemies and Rebalanced Encounter Zones. They make mobs stronger and more aggressive. They are also scriptless, so pretty safe to add or remove

- above around lvl 20 you will need one offensive and one defensive skill at near max

- if you are into magic, you will also need a mod that makes magic scale will skill level. Or it will be worthless

- they don't touch dragons. So you can(should?) get your favorite "scary dragons" mod

- carefull with playing with standard difficulty slider

31 minutes ago, Fotogen said:

I use:

- Smilodon - Combat of Skyrim (combat less forgiving)

- High Level Enemies (NPC scale to higher levels and have better stats)

- Rebalanced Encounter Zones (encounter zones scale to higher levels)

Combined:

- key mods are High Level Enemies and Rebalanced Encounter Zones. They make mobs stronger and more aggressive. They are also scriptless, so pretty safe to add or remove

- above around lvl 20 you will need one offensive and one defensive skill at near max

- if you are into magic, you will also need a mod that makes magic scale will skill level. Or it will be worthless

- they don't touch dragons. So you can(should?) get your favorite "scary dragons" mod

- carefull with playing with standard difficulty slider

Thanks! This is what i'm looking for. i'll def check it out. I do use magic, but doesn't magic already scale with skill level? And with smilodon, is it the same as wildcat? I heard wildcat gets a bit cheesy vs magic since it increases damage and reduces everyone's health making combat much faster and more intense, but with magic, you can basically delete people while staying back. I can see how smilodon and wildcat would be great for melee folks though, i'll use it for my melee run for sure.

1 hour ago, YellowCorn1212 said:

I do use magic, but doesn't magic already scale with skill level?

No. Not in vannila.

Vannila magic is "fixed", does not get better with relevant skill. With perks you can improve it a bit. But only a bit. For un-modded Skyrim its kinda OK, because mobs don't scale up much. But with listed mods, it becomes useless for attack/offense.

12 hours ago, CumSexPenis said:

Several mods add dongs to all creatures, including dragons but also things like skeevers and dogs, unfortunately. If anyone made an edit of one of those mods so the dragons grew dongs but not the farm animals I would be incredibly grateful. 

That's pretty much what I'm looking for, yeah, haha :P

I mean... have you looked around? a bit? I'm not joking nor trying to bully your question. Usually the first thing people see when they visit this website is the adult mods for Skyrim.

For Skyrim SE there are most of the famous mods available and a lot more ready to port. To see what's available you can check the following threads

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-aug-16-5532/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/126227-sexlab-index-se/

The core is the "Sexlab Framework", then you have "SL Anim Loader" to register new animation packs (most of these packs are listed in both threads linked above). Then you have different mods to trigger these animations under different circumstances and to introduce some kinky mechanics. That's the most general TL;DR I can make, there are literally hundreds of mods in the Skyrim SE downloads (and hundreds more that aren't ready to download but can be easily ported).

7 hours ago, eyeamkhaos said:

Whats everyone combinations to make their character & npcs look amazing? Could you list them please and with a screenshot preferably? 

I only change the females since I run an all futa world with Skyfem:

CBBE with The Legendary Booty Body preset

Female Outfit Replacer CBBE

Silent Horizons ENB

Bijin Skin

Botox as base look

Bijin replacers

Pandorable replacers

Kallilies replacer

Metalsaber Orcs

For argonian and khajiits I use the Fluffs Hybrid mods linked with botox headparts.

For my character I am using the Khinara Jade recemenu preset.

An example on how the Khajiit looks (old screen with rudy enb because I am without a graphic card high now):

mwiknz8n5kad.jpg

I'll just post food for thought, since the only mod I know that can do those things I'm going to talk about is Realm of Lorkhan (sorry for lack of links, I'm on a slow tablet and don't feel like switching tabs).

I think the inherent problem with Skyrim is that you only have options to grow, but not drawbacks. That's why with mods that add variety to playstile you still end up being overpowered… and mods that increase difficulty by just lazily cranking up numbers  are boring tbh.

If you know how to make mods, I suggest you to try adding drawbacks to perks and things like that. That keeps you out from being overpowered.

I was doing myself a mod with that aim in mind, one which kinda simulates (however much you can with the Skyrim rules for playing, anyway) classes from old Wizardry games. It gives you perks that make the game fun but also challenging.

Those are new permanent perks that change their effect with your level, so they don't interfere with vanilla or perk overhauls. 

One of those perks I remember right now gives you a chance to insta-kill everything (chance goes up with your level), but you only do half damage all time.

It sounds overpowered, but you are forced to play with a team of followers, otherwise you get roasted pretty fast. And this mod is great fun, honestly; it's quite satisfsctory to hear you lucked out and insta-killed a hard boss that could easily one shot you as well. 

Sadly, I can't share it because it's still in quite early stages of development and my computer just got fried yesterday, so I can only mod again when I buy a new one in some weeks. 

Meanwhile, Realm of Lokhan lets you choose boons and curses that can balance out things in the way I'm talking about. 

But the thing here is: I think having trade-offs is the way to go. 

18 hours ago, eyeamkhaos said:

Whats everyone combinations to make their character & npcs look amazing? Could you list them please and with a screenshot preferably? 

Spoiler

20200823083553_1.jpg

My conversion of Hooters Crop Top, @Yinkle SMP earrings & amulet, "Lez Lovers" choker from Oldrim, "Runaway" SMP hair from @ousnius KS SMP Hair

20200823083730_1.jpg

20200823195001_1.jpg

Hooters Crop Top & Vyxenne-recolored pants, "Leather Belt" from MrTroublemaker's something-or-other Collection

20200823184555_1.jpg

Pink Crop Top liberated from a hotpants outfit (I removed the hotpants from the nif), Tight Leather Armor skirt, thighs & boots, my recolor of Gwelda Dawnguard underwear (a G-string as you can see), "Runaway" hair from KS-SMP Hair, Apachii DE Nails, Tavern Wench Bracelets from which I removed the armlets

20200823184157_1.jpg

Same outfit as above, Vyxenne-tweaked Figment ENB, Realistic Water Two, Assassin Daggers & Sheaths via Ecotone Dual Sheath

20200823205655_1.jpg

20200823205935_1.jpg

"Afternoon Dress" & YangYang heels in SunJeong's Winter Wonderland

20200823183939_1.jpg

Same pink crop+Tight Leather items as above, my custom figment ENB preset with my friend Durnehviir flying cover

20200823174004_1.jpg

My custom-preset UUNP body, Black Lace Garter Belt, Newmiller Black Stockings, Yinkle SMP amulet & earrings, and Jarl Balgruf the Greater's Mark of Dibella :classic_angel:

20200823172954_1.jpg

20200823172933_1.jpg

My Pink recolored Hooters Crop, MrTroublemaker's lavender & gray Leather Hotpants, Newmiller "Purple Shine" heels with my usual nails & jewelry

20200823084709_1.jpg

Me getting ready to enjoy Aela's strap-on, wearing Yinkle SMP earrings & amulet plus a "Lez Lovers" choker I liberated from an Oldrim mod whose name I forgot (sorry)

20200823073936_1.jpg

20200823073809_1.jpg

DeserterX's Celes Rogue armor, and yes, that's Durnehviir again flying around keeping me safe so I can make these screamshots :classic_biggrin:

Let me know how you like my game! I can't believe we're all still playing Skyrim 9+ years later! :classic_heart:

is there a mod that takes guard armor replacer and gives women a lewd version or better yet some way I can force the women to wear the vanilla armor?  I miss having that norsemen gear on the guards and stormcloak soldiers.  something anything to have both sweet armors and sweet maidens.  

Is anyone one having problem with the "Devious Devices" installation found here? 

EVERY TIME I upload the files into Nexus Mod Manager I get these following messages. Can someone tell me why this is happening? Could it be that the files are corrupted? These are old files or the wrong file(s) that Im looking for? Also if this is the correct file(s) for "Devious Devices", I DID download the required files and installed them as instructed.

Please help! I need to get Devious Devices to work since another mod I want to use like "Joyful Followers" is depending on Devious Devices.. Thank you!

P.S. Does there happen to be a SSE version of "More Nasty Critters_Behavior". "Nibbles Animation Creature Behavior", "Nibbles Animation Creature Object Behavior", "Nibbles Animation Human Behavior", "Nibbles Animation Object Behavior", and "Anubs Creature Behavior"?

Devious Devices Error Capture 1.JPG

Devious Devices Error Capture 2.JPG

49 minutes ago, Kage777 said:

Did you try re downloading the file like Vortex said?

Yes, and it seems to have worked but now I cant get my game to run at all. It IMMEDIATELY crashes when I launch sending me into a launch loop.

Also, do you happen to have a solution to my Devious Devices problem?

On 8/23/2020 at 1:51 PM, Papitas said:

But the thing here is: I think having trade-offs is the way to go. 

This is definitely a novel idea and I can see how this would mix things up and keep the game interesting. I think the increase in difficulty i'm looking for however is to make the AI more intelligent. For example, if they were in a group, they would send their tankiest guy forward or cast a ward while their mages hide behind cover and cast spells. That would definitely make for interesting gameplay too because it makes enemies scary to deal with. In other words, they don't deal more damage because their stats have been buffed, or that the player has been nerfed. They deal more damage because they're timing is better, they're more coordinated, require more skill to kill, etc.

I also love the idea of tradeoffs however because it makes a particular playstyle more niche, meaning you can't just walk in and expect to destroy everything because without knowing what you're up against, you could be poorly matched. In that sense, having trade-offs would be a fun mod to use. Looking forward to it!

On 8/23/2020 at 3:43 AM, Fotogen said:

No. Not in vannila.

Vannila magic is "fixed", does not get better with relevant skill. With perks you can improve it a bit. But only a bit. For un-modded Skyrim its kinda OK, because mobs don't scale up much. But with listed mods, it becomes useless for attack/offense.

I think some magic overhaul mods i'm using might be scaling my spells with me since my lighting is doing a bit more damage. Good to know though.