What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

8 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

Looking for a suggestion or two, if you folks don't mind.

I am planning a mage type playthrough and would like to enhance my options when it comes to outfits beyond the vanilla outfits. Anybody able to suggest to me some outfits which satisfy the following criteria?

1. (semi) lore-friendly (something a mage could believably wear in a fantasy setting, even if it does not originate in the TES series itself)

2. needs to be for CBBE 3BBB/3BA

3. no overly skimpy/slutty stuff (showing skin like a bare midriff or deep cleavage is okay, but no thong+pasties or underwear type stuff)

4. if the outfit has a cloak, loincloth, buttflaps, skirt or any other part like that, it needs to support HDT-SMP for them (I use CBPC for the body physics)

Anybody able to help?

Try here tons of options to choose from and if you want smp only outfits there is a section under "more" for just the smp outfits. While there is a lot of revealing armors on that site there is just as many that are not and many of those revealing/slutty outfits have a less revealing variant included. 
https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/home/

1 hour ago, sparral said:

Try here tons of options

@Twycross448

I second this! Dark Sorceress (the outfit) is perhaps the most direct answer to your query, if you're tired of searching.

---------------On a separate, unrelated note: Is there a way to control Sexlab animations the player character is NOT taking part in?

When I want a specific 1 or 2 person animation, I use the SexLab MCM and run it through there. I don't know how to run group animations through SexLab (3+ people) and I feel a mod HAS to exist for that.

Currently I use a mod (Sexlab Match Maker?) that adds spells (irresistible attraction?) and I use that in combination with SexLab Tools to work with group animations.

Also I'm inexperienced with using these mods in this fashion, it's entirely possible I have the answer in my downloaded mods, and I just don't know it.

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I don't think the difference between the "regular" CBBE-SE body and 3BBBBBBBBBBBB-Nuclear-Event-mega-boobs body is discernible to the naked eye when the character is using an outfit containing a "regular" CBBE-Outfit reference body.*

When naked, yes, of course, the difference is clear to see (although not always in a positive way IMHO) but not when "dressed."*

*FULL DISCLOSURE: I do not use any of the ultra-fad bodies du jour with 10,000 bones in the breasts- my personal opinions above are based on watching countless videos of multi-bone breasts flopping around in the breeze, dressed and undressed. I use normall UUNP with CBPC+Gravity and believe that, with a torso-covering outfit on it looks as realistic as anything I have seen in the videos online touting the new bodies.

I play male characters, so this isn't really a concern for me. But I did test the body for NPCs. I followed all the guides, yet somehow all that ever resulted were horrifying interdimensional spastic bazooms that operated independently from each other. I guess my PC just isn't beefy enough to process the jiggles properly.

The difference between them is mostly about FPS and putting strain on your game. (Full) SMP body is superior in terms of shaky bits shaking the way you want them to, but it can absolutely tax your system ('cuz there's a LOT of physics going on). 3bbb is (effectively) a lighter version of SMP, and won't tax your system as much.

I don't know much about SMP (I use 3bbb), but 3bbb seems to be a welcome newcomer in the modding scene, with a decent amount of ports, including Bad Dogs Armor replacer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518?tab=description).

Important notes-

-While you can absolutely have both SMP physics and the 3bbb body installed, I don't know if mixing outfits for the bodies works (you can have a 3bbb outfit with SMP cape/hanging cloth physics, but I don't know if you can have an outfit for SMP body fit a 3bbb body)

-3bbb also goes by 3bb and 3ba (short for Amazing, I think. It's the one you want for sex mods)

-while not too difficult to access, I've found that I have to prowl the internet a bit for conversions to 3bbb (but you probably have to do that for SMP too). Nexus and LoversLab are not the sum total of Skyrim modding (but it's damn close when you only speak English)

22 minutes ago, Eladano said:

The difference between them is mostly about FPS and putting strain on your game. (Full) SMP body is superior in terms of shaky bits shaking the way you want them to, but it can absolutely tax your system ('cuz there's a LOT of physics going on). 3bbb is (effectively) a lighter version of SMP, and won't tax your system as much.

I don't know much about SMP (I use 3bbb), but 3bbb seems to be a welcome newcomer in the modding scene, with a decent amount of ports, including Bad Dogs Armor replacer (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/32518?tab=description).

Important notes-

-While you can absolutely have both SMP physics and the 3bbb body installed, I don't know if mixing outfits for the bodies works (you can have a 3bbb outfit with SMP cape/hanging cloth physics, but I don't know if you can have an outfit for SMP body fit a 3bbb body)

-3bbb also goes by 3bb and 3ba (short for Amazing, I think. It's the one you want for sex mods)

-while not too difficult to access, I've found that I have to prowl the internet a bit for conversions to 3bbb (but you probably have to do that for SMP too). Nexus and LoversLab are not the sum total of Skyrim modding (but it's damn close when you only speak English)

Awesome, thanks very much :) 

Apparently you can use SMP outfits with 3ba and vice versa some things just might not work, like belly physics. Apparently

2 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

I play male characters, so this isn't really a concern for me. But I did test the body for NPCs. I followed all the guides, yet somehow all that ever resulted were horrifying interdimensional spastic bazooms that operated independently from each other. I guess my PC just isn't beefy enough to process the jiggles properly.

If you are taking about infinity tits (tits that stretch to the horizons) then most likely there is a skeleton issue. Try re-installing the proper compatible skeleton

18 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

Looking for a suggestion or two, if you folks don't mind.

I am planning a mage type playthrough and would like to enhance my options when it comes to outfits beyond the vanilla outfits. Anybody able to suggest to me some outfits which satisfy the following criteria?

1. (semi) lore-friendly (something a mage could believably wear in a fantasy setting, even if it does not originate in the TES series itself)

2. needs to be for CBBE 3BBB/3BA

3. no overly skimpy/slutty stuff (showing skin like a bare midriff or deep cleavage is okay, but no thong+pasties or underwear type stuff)

4. if the outfit has a cloak, loincloth, buttflaps, skirt or any other part like that, it needs to support HDT-SMP for them (I use CBPC for the body physics)

Anybody able to help?

Copied from the guide:

Ciri's Outfit (The Witcher 3) (JoP) (Video)
Ciri's Outfit (The Witcher 3) SE UNP-CBBE

Modified files for 3BBB and 'Wrong Body' in my thread.

Triss Armor Retextured SE - CBBE 3BBB Bodyslide (Preview)

Predone files for 3BBB and 'Wrong Body' can also be found there.

Those could imho work for a mage too.

First of all, thank you for your input, all of you.

Second, @Eladano

10 hours ago, Eladano said:

---------------On a separate, unrelated note: Is there a way to control Sexlab animations the player character is NOT taking part in?

When I want a specific 1 or 2 person animation, I use the SexLab MCM and run it through there. I don't know how to run group animations through SexLab (3+ people) and I feel a mod HAS to exist for that.

Currently I use a mod (Sexlab Match Maker?) that adds spells (irresistible attraction?) and I use that in combination with SexLab Tools to work with group animations.

Also I'm inexperienced with using these mods in this fashion, it's entirely possible I have the answer in my downloaded mods, and I just don't know it.

Dunno if that is what you mean, but when I want to influence 2 NPCs lovemaking, I target them and hit "N", which iirc is the Sexlab key for taking control of an animation. Then I can just use Sexlab Tools (with "H" and "Shift-H" hotkeys) to pick the stage and animation I would like them to use.

As for starting scenes with more than 2 people, I use an old mod called Sexlab Zzz, which, to this day, works okay for me in this regard.

What are my options for panties being lowered around thighs or ankles? (y'know, still being worn, but not covering the important bits anymore)

Ripped pantyhose/stockings (because again, someone was too horny to wait to take it off) are also welcome.

I use the CBBE 3BA/3BBB body, but I wouldn't knowing which conversions to keep an eye out for.

On 6/7/2020 at 7:46 AM, RitualClarity said:

If you are taking about infinity tits (tits that stretch to the horizons) then most likely there is a skeleton issue. Try re-installing the proper compatible skeleton

Oh no, I've followed those very steps. They don't stretch to the horizon. At first it appears that the nipples are being raised up by invisible wires. Then each boobie gradually grows more and more disgruntled with its partner and the appear to start doing battle. Each one juking and jiving and wobbling in a frenzy independently of one another. I've looked into this effect and it appears to be the result of not having a beefy enough processor.

9 hours ago, coms77 said:

Hey guys, is there any CBBE Bodyslide underwear that can be worn under armor? Thanks!

Ooh! This is one of my favorite things to do- take ordinarily un-mixable underwear (because the authors slotted it in the pants/skirt slot) and make it wearable under my "street clothes."

I have made UUNP bodyslides for DeserterX and Mitosuke's Gwelda Dawnguard Underwear (because it's an amazing thong with a good mesh), and by reslotting it I'm able to wear it under my jeans, or under my SMP miniskirts, or under my garter belt. :classic_biggrin: I also added a hot-pink recolor so I have my choice of black or fuchsia. Here's what the hot-pink variant looks like under other clothing:

Spoiler

20200610021454_1.jpg

20200610021505_1.jpg

20200608214307_1.jpg

20200608214251_1.jpg

20200604235803_1.jpg

20200605043030_1.jpg

20200605135252_1.jpg

Although I made it for UUNP, it wouldn't be difficult to convert it to CBBE-SE or 3BBB (whatever you are using) since it does not involve the breast area. And no, I can't convert it to CBBE because I don't have any CBBE bodies in my game or in Bodyslide.

I don't really know how to describe what mod I'm looking for or if it exists, so I'll try my best here.

I have a custom player home that I'm using as a base for all my vanilla and custom followers. I'm using Flower Girls, and there are addons for immersive wenches for npcs to have sex with wenches but I'm wanting to get dismissed followers at home to occasionally have sex with one another. Basically follower A and follower B go off in the house to have sex while I'm there.

Anyone have any idea what I'm talking about?

9 minutes ago, asper86 said:

I don't really know how to describe what mod I'm looking for or if it exists, so I'll try my best here.

I have a custom player home that I'm using as a base for all my vanilla and custom followers. I'm using Flower Girls, and there are addons for immersive wenches for npcs to have sex with wenches but I'm wanting to get dismissed followers at home to occasionally have sex with one another. Basically follower A and follower B go off in the house to have sex while I'm there.

random sex should fit the bill or my abmm mod (see my sig)

6 hours ago, asper86 said:

I use Random Sex- it works great, doesn't screw up my savegames, makes pretty much all nearby NPCs have a lot of sex, and I can set it how I want it- sometimes too much random NPC sex can block you from finishing a quest, or whatever, so it's nice to be able to turn it off with a hotkey. You'll probably also want to set it not to trigger in dungeons, unless you don't mind losing 30 minutes of progress when you get attacked by 600 Draugrs while an NPC is doing you. Don't ask me how I know this. :classic_biggrin: