What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I use Flower Girls, if that matters.

Custom voiced followers are mute during sex scenes.  I'd like to give them female moaning SFX like vanilla-voiced npcs have.  I'm open to mods or DIY fixes.

I encountered a DIY guide on Nexus, but it doesn't work, b/c the file they reference isn't present on my PC.

EDIT:  Resolved, all I had to do was create the folders myself.

I've noticed that there are mods to make one addicted to cum, whippings, etc.  But is there a mod that makes the player addicted to devious devices?  Maybe one that starts with the player wearing piercings or plugs under clothes that progresses to the character wanting more and more until totally covered?  Thank you.

Hi. Im new to all this modding stuff and could use advice on my mod list. 

I tried asking other forums for advice but no dice. 

I took my time with this list, I spent almost 2 days of reading descriptions since I dont want to be an error due to my incompetence. 

So before I begin installing the mods, I wanted to hear some thoughts on it by more experienced people here. 

Here is the mod list. I made some new additions today. I also plan to install them in this order:

1. Unofficial Skyrim Patch SE

2. SkyUI SE

3. SSE Engine Fixes

4. PapyrusUtil SE

5. ENB Helper 

6. Racemenu SE

7. UIExtensions

8. FNIS SE

9. FNIS Creature Pack SE

10. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

11. Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

12. Sexlab Framework SE

13. JContainers SE

14. Sexlab Animation Loader SE

15. More Nasty Critters SE

16. Animated Beast Cocks (ABC) SE

17. Bilyy SLAL Animations SE

18. Simple Sexing

19. GSPoses Idle

20. GSPoses SE

21. Leijona Barbarian Follower SE

22. Touched By Dibella SE

23. HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) SE

24. Touched By Dibella SMP

25. Dragon's Crown Sorceress Outfit TBD SMP

26. Elegant Beauty Stunning Eyes Remastered SE

27. Kyoe's Bang'n Brows

28. KS Hairdos SSE

29. Obsidian Weathers and Seasons SE

30. Alternate Start - Live another life SE

This is it. But there are a few things that worry me tho.

- GSPoses Idle had no SE or LE version. So it might cause problems. The Idle is a simple animation where the character puts one arm on the waist. 

- Simple Sexing also did not have a SE or LE version. The author said it should be compatible with Special Edition since there are no Oldrim only features that this mod uses. This mod is also vital since it uses the adult animations provided by the other mods. 

- Leijona Barbarian Follower is a custome follower. So I dont know how well she will play with Touched By Dibella since this mod replaces all female NPCs bodies

For  ENB , I was thinking of going for Rudy ENB or Intrigued ENB but in the end I think that Silent Horizons ENB the way.

Silent Horizons ENB with Obsidian Weathers and Season.

I  also dont want to change my game too much when it comes to visuals. So I avoid mods like NobleSkyrim2k, AmidianBorn Textures, grass mods, water mods etc ...

I pref the more vanilla look as strange as it is.

If my game is stable and it does not crash, I plan to add EnaiSiaion gameplay mods.

But If my game crashes Im thinking of removing the adult mods (FNIS Creature Pack SE, Sexlab Framework SE, Sexlab Animation Loader SE, More Nasty Critters SE, AnimatedBeastCocks(ABC)SE, Bilyy SLAL Animations SE, SimpleSexing). Since I have no idea what Im doing with these mods. I will only probably keep GSPoses SE, since it has some nice idle animations.

Let me know what you think. What I can add, replace, remove or move up/down the load order. 

Thank you for your time and have a nice day. Stay safe

42 minutes ago, Limit20 said:

- GSPoses Idle had no SE or LE version. So it might cause problems. The Idle is a simple animation where the character puts one arm on the waist. 

Where did you download that one? I can find a GSPoses idles and SLAL which has SE specific files.

43 minutes ago, Limit20 said:

- Simple Sexing also did not have a SE or LE version. The author said it should be compatible with Special Edition since there are no Oldrim only features that this mod uses. This mod is also vital since it uses the adult animations provided by the other mods. 

Is it just an esp and some scripts files? these mods usually work fine without needing a port. If the mod contains meshes or textures you would need to use some tool to optimize these files for SE (for example: Cathedral Assets Optimizer).

44 minutes ago, Limit20 said:

- Leijona Barbarian Follower is a custome follower. So I dont know how well she will play with Touched By Dibella since this mod replaces all female NPCs bodies

If the follower comes with its own set of body meshes and textures, that follower shouldn't be affected by Touched by Dibella. You could manually copy the body meshes and textures from TbD to that follower folder to replace them. But I see that follower also comes with some armors, so perhaps you might want to leave her with its unique body.

48 minutes ago, Limit20 said:

If my game is stable and it does not crash, I plan to add EnaiSiaion gameplay mods.

But If my game crashes Im thinking of removing the adult mods

The adult mods you have shouldn't present any issues (although I would check the install guide for MNC again, just to confirm the requirements and install order/loadorder).

49 minutes ago, Limit20 said:

4. PapyrusUtil SE

Oh and if you're adding this to have the latest version available, you should install/place it after Sexlab. Sexlab comes with a PapyrusUtil included (and I'm almost sure it's the same as the latest one available as standalone in the SSE Nexus site). But if for whatever reason you want to install PapyrusUtil as a standalone mod, do it near the end to ensure you're keeping the latest version. 

45 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Where did you download that one? I can find a GSPoses idles and SLAL which has SE specific files.

Is it just an esp and some scripts files? these mods usually work fine without needing a port. If the mod contains meshes or textures you would need to use some tool to optimize these files for SE (for example: Cathedral Assets Optimizer).

If the follower comes with its own set of body meshes and textures, that follower shouldn't be affected by Touched by Dibella. You could manually copy the body meshes and textures from TbD to that follower folder to replace them. But I see that follower also comes with some armors, so perhaps you might want to leave her with its unique body.

The adult mods you have shouldn't present any issues (although I would check the install guide for MNC again, just to confirm the requirements and install order/loadorder).

Oh and if you're adding this to have the latest version available, you should install/place it after Sexlab. Sexlab comes with a PapyrusUtil included (and I'm almost sure it's the same as the latest one available as standalone in the SSE Nexus site). But if for whatever reason you want to install PapyrusUtil as a standalone mod, do it near the end to ensure you're keeping the latest version. 

Thanks for the advice.

After checking the requirements of the mods, I found out that More Nasty Critters SE requires "Creatureframework". Now this is strange since, I thought that FNIS Creature Pack SE would cover this .... 

As for load order, most of the adult mods dont say anything about it, so I plan to load them after their requirements.

- Sexlab Framework SE requires SKSE and SKYUI

- Sexlab Animation Loader SE requieres Jcontainers SE

- More Nasty Cirtters SE requires Jcontainers SE and CreatureFramework

- Bilyy SLAL Animations SE requires Sexlab Framework and Sexlab Animation Loader SE

- Simple Sexing reuires Seblab framework se and animations to go with it (UIextensions too)

Also you are right about papyrus SE. Its included in Sexlab Framework SE. I can't believe I missed that. I wont be adding Papyrus SE then. Thank you.

Good thing I did not start installing and waited for advice. 

As for the GSPoses Idle not being mentioned for SE or LE. 

Its not mark as anything. 

If you go to GSPoses & SLAL here on loverslab. And then clock on download this file , you will see all options:

-  Idle

- GSPoses 2106

- GSPoses SE 2106

- GS SLAL 2106

- GS SLAL SE 2106

The idle is not marked as SE or LE. So maybe its for LE only idk...

As for Leijona Follower. I will leave her normal body since she has her own armor. She only requires XP32Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

As for Simple Sexing mod. I cant tell you that because I have not installed it yet. I just saw what the author said in the desciption. 

Naihra's Simple Sexing 1.5

- Requires UIExtensions, Sexlab, PapyrusUtil 

- Special Edition Compatible : YES

- This mod should be compatible with SSE, there are no oldrim-only features that this mod uses.

Tho it never mentions if it needs UIextensions SE or PapyrusUtil SE or Sexlab Framework SE.... idk

16 minutes ago, Limit20 said:

After checking the requirements of the mods, I found out that More Nasty Critters SE requires "Creatureframework". Now this is strange since, I thought that FNIS Creature Pack SE would cover this .... 

Are you sure you're following the right install guide for MNC? I think Creatureframework is included in the latest release of MNC. The guide is here, download the file and check the text file for SE (Install Guide Notes 64bitSE.txt). FNIS Creatures is just to add FNIS support to creatures.

As for load order, most of the adult mods dont say anything about it, so I plan to load them after their requirements.

You should just use LOOT. After that you can check the suggested loadorder in the MNC guide (the same text file I mentioned above) because that's the mod with the more detailed install. But it won't cover all the mods you plan to use, so just check that as a reference.

Tho it never mentions if it needs UIextensions SE or PapyrusUtil SE or Sexlab Framework SE....

It clearly says the requirements, these apply to both games. So you'll need to install UIExtensions too, it's available in the Nexus for SE. Sexlab obviously is required, remember to use the release for SE (current version: 163 beta 8 ) and not the one from LE (version 162).

6 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Are you sure you're following the right install guide for MNC? I think Creatureframework is included in the latest release of MNC. The guide is here, download the file and check the text file for SE (Install Guide Notes 64bitSE.txt). FNIS Creatures is just to add FNIS support to creatures.

You should just use LOOT. After that you can check the suggested loadorder in the MNC guide (the same text file I mentioned above) because that's the mod with the more detailed install. But it won't cover all the mods you plan to use, so just check that as a reference.

It clearly says the requirements, these apply to both games. So you'll need to install UIExtensions too, it's available in the Nexus for SE. Sexlab obviously is required, remember to use the release for SE (current version: 163 beta 8 ) and not the one from LE (version 162).

Thank you again.

Just checked out taht guide and it seems I need Creature Framework SE and Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE if I want More Nasty Critters SE to work.

Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE Version 29 2.9 has only 1 download file so its easy. 

But ...

Creature Framework SE 1.0.1 has 2 download files and it never mentios if I have to install 1 or both.

- Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2-SE

- Creature Framework 1.1.0-pre2A

15 minutes ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Ohh and that guide that you link says XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (XP32SE), UNP Blessed Body (UNPB) and Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS)

Im using Touched by Dibella and Touched by Dibella SMP so I dont need UNP Blessed Body UNPB since they will conflict. 

But my confusion is for Schlongs of SKyrim SOS.... Is it a must ? As far as Im aware this only changes the dick size, which I have no interest in doing. And some of the comments on that SE SOS say that its not ready yet.... Also SOS SE was not required by any of the other adult mods whatsoever

1 hour ago, Limit20 said:

Just checked out taht guide and it seems I need Creature Framework SE and Sexlab Aroused Redux SSE if I want More Nasty Critters SE to work.

Notes:

Since version 12.01 MNC comes with its own Creature framework. 

The requirements for that mod should be updated, but as I told you, CF should be already included in the latest MNC version (which is why you don't see any mention to downloading CF separately in the MNC guide).

1 hour ago, Limit20 said:

Ohh and that guide that you link says XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended (XP32SE), UNP Blessed Body (UNPB) and Schlongs of Skyrim (SOS)

Im using Touched by Dibella and Touched by Dibella SMP so I dont need UNP Blessed Body UNPB since they will conflict. 

But my confusion is for Schlongs of SKyrim SOS.... Is it a must ? As far as Im aware this only changes the dick size, which I have no interest in doing. And some of the comments on that SE SOS say that its not ready yet.... Also SOS SE was not required by any of the other adult mods whatsoever

UNPB is the suggested body, I guess. You can use whatever female body you want, ideally one of the most up to date ones, so I think you'll be fine with TbD.

About SOS, that's the most popular male replacer, without it you won't see naked males in game. So anytime a male actor participates in a sexlab animation, they'll be in the vanilla ugly underwear, with their ugly vanilla textures and you won't see any real action. If you don't care about males don't use it, but the mod is fully functional as it is.

8 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

The requirements for that mod should be updated, but as I told you, CF should be already included in the latest MNC version (which is why you don't see any mention to downloading CF separately in the MNC guide).

UNPB is the suggested body, I guess. You can use whatever female body you want, ideally one of the most up to date ones, so I think you'll be fine with TbD.

About SOS, that's the most popular male replacer, without it you won't see naked males in game. So anytime a male actor participates in a sexlab animation, they'll be in the vanilla ugly underwear, with their ugly vanilla textures and you won't see any real action. If you don't care about males don't use it, but the mod is fully functional as it is.

Thank you again for the advice.

After haveing a good night's rest and reading through the stuff again, it became more cler XD

More Nasty Critters SE has its own CretureFramework like you said and also Arousal Redux is not rly needed, its a just in case mod. 

I will also get SOS SE. Strange that it was never mentioned in the descriptions of the other adult mods. Seems an absolute must in my eyes. 

I think this is it. I will start installing the mods today. Hopefully everything works fine. In the end this is the final look of the mod list:

1. Unofficial Skyrim Patch SE

2. SkyUI SE

3. SSE Engine Fixes

4. ENB Helper 

5. Racemenu SE

6. UIExtensionsSE

7. FNIS SE

8. FNIS Creature Pack SE

9. XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended

10. Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

11. Sexlab Framework SE

12. JContainers SE

13. Sexlab Animation Loader SE

14. More Nasty Critters SE

15. Animated Beast Cocks (ABC) SE

16. Bilyy SLAL Animations SE

17. Simple Sexing

18. GSPoses Idle

19. GSPoses SE

20. Leijona Barbarian Follower SE

21. Touched By Dibella SE

22. HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics) SE

23. Touched By Dibella SMP

24. Dragon's Crown Sorceress Outfit TBD SMP

25. Schlongs of skyrim SOS SE

26. Elegant Beauty Stunning Eyes Remastered SE

27. Kyoe's Bang'n Brows

28. KS Hairdos SSE

29. Obsidian Weathers and Seasons SE

30. Alternate Start - Live another life SE

I should NOT let any adult mods overwrite XP32 Maximum Skeleton SPecial Extended right ? I saw that schlongs of skyrim said to not let xp32 overwrite the male body or it will be trouble.

48 minutes ago, Limit20 said:

I should NOT let any adult mods overwrite XP32 Maximum Skeleton SPecial Extended right ? I saw that schlongs of skyrim said to not let xp32 overwrite the male body or it will be trouble.

Don't install the skeleton from SOS (there is an option in the installer for that). MNC should overwrite XPMSE. Are you using vortex or MO? if so you can place these 3 mods like

• SOS
  • XPMSE
  • MNC

That's the order I would use in MO (left panel), not sure if things are similar in Vortex.

5 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Don't install the skeleton from SOS (there is an option in the installer for that). MNC should overwrite XPMSE. Are you using vortex or MO? if so you can place these 3 mods like

• SOS
  • XPMSE
  • MNC

That's the order I would use in MO (left panel), not sure if things are similar in Vortex.

Nice. Thank you for the help.

Tho I came up with some problems with the mod launchers (MO2 and Vortex)

I plan to install things manually. Most of the mods are simple drop in Data folder but some of the adult mods are not so simple

For example:

- More nasty critters SE is a simple drop into the Data folder but when I get to SLAL Animations Pack, should I drop this pack into More Nasty Critters SE folder named "SLAnims" ? Ofc just the creature anims.

- Bilyy's SLAL Animation Pack is also a problem since it has a fmod. So many options :

AnimObjectGloryHoleShackDoorClosed

AnimObjectGloryHoleShackDoorNone

AnimObjectGloryHoleShackDoorOpen

AnimObjects

BondageAnimObjects

CumAnimObjects

SLAL_Billyy_Creature

SLAL_Billyy_CreatureBeasts

SLAL_Billyy_CreatureConstructs

SLAL_Billyy_CreatureFurniture

SLAL_Billyy_CreatureHumanoids

SLAL_Billyy_CreatureInsects

SLAL_Billyy_CreatureMisc

SLAL_Billyy_Human

SLAL_BIllyy_HumanDD

SLAL_Billyy_HumanFurniture

SLAL_Billyy_HumanFurnitureInvis

SLAL_Billyy_HumanFuta

SLAL_Billyy_HumanLesbian

SLAL_Billyy_Legacy

Most of these folders , when double clicked on them, they go to "mesh" . Im thinking just drop these "mesh" folders into the Data Folder. 

While the beast and creature SLAL stuff has an extra folder called "SLAnims" . Im thinking of droping these into the More Nasty Criters SE folder SLAnims. 

- AnimatedBeastCocks(ABC) has also a fmod. But the files I need are the SE ones. 

- ABC CBPC SE

- ABC HDTSMP SE

I think I only need ABC HDTSMP SE since I will have HDT-SMP mod and will need it for the body.

- And the last mod that is not simple is Schlongs of Skyrim SE SOS

It also has a fmod with too many options. Which hasme confused. 

There is like Core Options:

00 Common

00.1 BodyBuilder

00.1 Default

00.2 Hairless

00.2 Hairy

Then there is 11 == Average ==

Common

BodyBuilder

Hairless

Hairy

12 == Muscular ==

Common

BodyBuilder

Hairless

Hairy

13 == Regular ==

Common

BodyBuilder

Hairless

Hairy

14 == Optional ==

14.1 SOS Shop

14.2 Skeletons

Everything else is simple. I watched a video guide on how to install XP32 Maximum Skeleton Speial Extended manually and FNIS too. 

Tho the guide was probably outdated for XP32Extended since there were options I did not see like :

(Tender) Breast and Butt Physics

HDT (Sknned Mesh) Physics Extension

HDT (Sknned Mesh) Physics Extension 4.51V

I have to choose one of the HDT options since TOuch of DIbella SMP has physics. 

16 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

Yesterday you asked me about SimpleSexing , cuz the author said it can work for SE too since it does not have any Oldrim-only features. 

Right now I saw the folder and it has :

Scripts folder

seq folder

SimpleSexing.esp

In the seq folder there is only "SimpleSexing.seq"

30 minutes ago, Limit20 said:

I plan to install things manually. Most of the mods are simple drop in Data folder but some of the adult mods are not so simple

I recommend you to pick a mod manager and learn to use it. Otherwise you'll spend a lot of extra time making simple things work, and it's highly likely that you'll fuck it up at some point and that could mean reverting to a previous manual backup, or needing to totally nuke your game (uninstall and reinstall) to start over again. Not to mention the mods that come with an installer, as you say, that's not so straight forward to install manually right? perhaps you'll save time if you go with a mod manager.

And yeah, about Simple sexing, it should work, as long as you have all the requirements.

Looking for a few mods to really pull together my game, trying to make a sex adventure story: 

• NPCs will comment on PC or other NPCs penis size while stripping, naked or having sex. (Some humiliation, and some cock shock / cock worship)
  • NPCs approach other NPCs or PC if penis is certain size. (more sizequeen stuff in general.)
  • Voiced dialogue of JOI, commenting on people having sex. (Arousal dialogue, foreplay dialogue.)
  • PC arroused thoughts dialogue, Male and Female. (Could all be based on animations playing, based on what animation is playing while PC has crosshairs on NPCs having sex. Based on Orgies, SOS size, aggression of animation, npc race, npc height, npc weight, npc status (Jarl, beggar, faction - Forsworn as seen as like animals, thalmar are seen more as passive.))

And how tf do I get rid of children running around x.x? Just begone.

9 hours ago, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

• SOS
  • XPMSE
  • MNC

I actually was looking at this today, and the page now says DONT let MNC overwrite XPM, highlighted in Red and yellow below:

Spoiler

About This File

Latest Version of MNC and Hetai Creatures for SE. Now with sorted Scrip folders and resaved ESP's

Last Change: Upload Version 12

See MadMansGun site for changes.

Notes: By now I can't reproduce the crashes on the horses anymore. The Bear is fixed, As a temporary fix for the lurker, replace the Skeleton with that one of the Giant or install Animated Beast Cocks. Don't let XPMSSE overwrite the skeletons.

What's New in Version 12.06A

Released April 20

Last Change: Upload Version 12.06A

See MadMansGun site for changes.

Notes:

Since version 12.01 MNC comes with its own Creature framework. This version is a bit lighter than the seperat download, but seems to make problems for some users. If you run into problems install the stand-alone version over it. 

Make sure that MNC overwrites XPMSSE, or you will run into problems.

There is no need to tell me, that MNC comes with the good old 43 Header. I know it.... 

3 minutes ago, someonebeingcool said:

the page now says DONT let MNC overwrite XPM, highlighted in Red and yellow

Don't let XPMSSE overwrite the skeletons.

Are you sure you're understanding this correctly?

23 minutes ago, someonebeingcool said:

Its confusing x.x

Eh...

Don't let XPMSSE overwrite the skeletons.

This mean don't overwrite MNC skeletons with XPMSSE.

This means you must let MNC overwrite XPMSSE.

So

XPMSSE overwrites MNC = Bad

MNC overwrites XPMSSE = Good

The install/placement order would be

- XPMSSE

- MNC

And if you're using SOS don't install the skeleton that comes with it at all.

The MNC install guide even comes with an install order / loadorder, if written instructions are not clear taking a look at a list of mods in the order you're intended to install them should clarify this.

I'm not gonna share my files because im not using SexLab anymore ( i switch to OSex )

Tell me what u want in Your game and ill show u what should u download...

For example if u want to have Slave Mods or Fucking with Animals etc.

You can ofc. download all Sex Mods but GL to Your computer to handle all mods :)...

So its better to build Good setup with things u rly need...