What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know where I can get the choker necklace shown in this 2012 HN66 Oldrim Earrings mod image?

11130-3-1330131145.jpg

Hmm. I'm sure i had that at some point.. or have.

Looks like something BB or nostromo would do.. Or HN66.

Dunno for sure - seen that on nexus years back - For LE tho.

Maybe asking the dood that uploaded the german translation-mod for LE where the pic was taken from, if he can still remember, original mod isn't on nexus anymore, maybe the jap-sites know more. they propably.

Was looking through animations to see what's new.

Are there still active animators for animations? (Preferably SE but i can convert to SE myself so LE should do too)

And do we have some good Paizuri stuff somewhere?

Was looking through all my animations and recognized the .. total absent of paizuri-animations, how odd, right?!

(Obviously not due to bodyslide complications and all that)

18 hours ago, LuckyBuddha said:

Hi there

Is it for anyone possible port this mod to SE?

https://www.patreon.com/posts/populated-skyrim-17337823

Would most likely interfere with a LOT of other mods that change skyrim and pathfinding.

There are, luckily, a lot of mods that add npc's to vanilla and to modded skyrim.

Just try and look for JK's skyrim and compatible NPC mods.

On 6/15/2020 at 6:23 AM, saltshade said:

Is there something similar to Requiem for SE? I know there is an unofficial port but I wanted to see if there was something else before trying that. What I'm after is mainly semi-static challenging enemies, immersive resistances, perk requirements, and more powerful spells (okay that's a tall order). Then I can just add a combat mod on top.

Just get a complete-Overhaul mod for Combat i'd say.

There are lots, just check on nexus.

Wildcat for example or something similar.

On 6/7/2020 at 3:00 AM, Vyxenne said:

-Player1-'s hot and cool... 

*FULL DISCLOSURE: I do not use any of the ultra-fad bodies du jour with 10,000 bones in the breasts- my personal opinions above are based on watching countless videos of multi-bone breasts flopping around in the breeze, dressed and undressed. I use normall UUNP with CBPC+Gravity and believe that, with a torso-covering outfit on it looks as realistic as anything I have seen in the videos online touting the new bodies.

What? You want to tell me that roundhouse-kicking, flying tits that are all over the place in trying to be as realistic as possible... Going crazy in the slightest breeze... are not that much better?! Whaaaaaaaa...?

3 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Just get a complete-Overhaul mod for Combat i'd say.

There are lots, just check on nexus.

Wildcat for example or something similar.

If you think that's enough you know nothing about Requiem. It's also about immersion, coherence and a world that doesn't center around the player. But I found this hardcore overhaul called Yash which seems pretty good.

i was like you and and i go to 3bbb , i can't go back now, 3bbb have best config ever ( cbpc +smp) even power to switch cbpc to smp, and most armors are converted

and other things if you build are amors and body with moprh enabled you can edit slider in racmenu and change your body like you wich

I've been playing unmodded Skyrim for a while but I've just set up for a new game of SSE using step. Before I played a boring, sexless het marriage, adopted two kids, had a house in the country etc etc. This time I want my dude to be honest with himself, and find a husband. I've never done any adult modding before so I'm a bit lost but I installed the nice versions of the tempered skins and the XPMSE body with Step.

Basically I want my guy to get off as part of the game, but I don't want to turn Skyrim into a sex game. So maybe he'll flirt with a guy on his adventures, head into the bedroom and fuck like rabbits, but I don't want to be encountering sexual assaults and loads of nonconsensual stuff.

I'm planning to start of by playing through the College of Winter hold, so I guess he'll be a college dude, so maybe wake up and jerk off? Until old and qualified enough to strike out alone. I've seen a mod somewhere that lets you start off as a teenager and age up, but I'm not looking for underage content! Once I'm accomplished, I want to marry my follower and see what this lover's comfort perk really means... I wanna play switch in terms of the positions too but I'm not afraid of the aggressive approaches.

Seems like there's a shortage of M/M stuff here, but maybe I'm searching wrong. Do I need SOS and SexLab? Or is 0Sex better? What kind of other add-ons match up with what I'm looking for?

For LE, I would suggest SexLab, SOS and SLEN to get started.

Add SLAL for the animation  flexibility and get some suiting animation packs for variety.

Similar should work for SE, just have a look if the ported mods are working fine or if they got a replacement dedicated for SE only.

I would take an hour or two to browse through the conversion thread to get a first idea

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/94228-sse-conversion-tracking-jun-21-5300/

I tried to go with my old standby, book of UUNP, but the default body is very much not to my taste.

Looked into how to do the conversion, and ti seemed to be more trouble than it was worth, although the instructions I read weren't particularly clear either. (Sort of surprised nobody did a conversion already but whatever)

So are there any other large armor replacers like book of UUNP that have bodyslide support for SSE?

Thanks.

I've combed Nexus for racemenu red hair color mods without much success. The "red" I found were the fluorescent unnatural reds, pinks, etc. I was hoping to find "natural" shades of red hair you'd see in the real world without the benefit of hair dyes. I've tried to tweak racemenu myself, but it's like playing whack-a-mole. I have something close, but not quite. (More of a brownish as you can see in my avatar pic, there to remind me what happens when you turn "expression happy" to a full 3.) Does anyone know of any racemenu color codes I can try?

The problem I see here is, that color codes that work for me, may be unnaturally bright on your side or the other way around. As there are addons to change the base colors and tones of the hair mods, lighting mods, ENB and also the settings of your monitor, which all can affect the observable color of a certain color code :/

Additionally, what I prefer as "natural" red hair, may not be same as yours. Normally I go more for a darker tint, say more like red wine than copper, which not everybody may like.

I only can give you the tip to try and use all three color sliders to get your deserved result.

On 6/22/2020 at 12:27 AM, -Player1- said:

What? You want to tell me that roundhouse-kicking, flying tits that are all over the place in trying to be as realistic as possible... Going crazy in the slightest breeze... are not that much better?! Whaaaaaaaa...?

I know. Call me a heretic.

On 6/21/2020 at 11:38 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:
On 6/21/2020 at 10:16 PM, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know where I can get the choker necklace shown in this 2012 HN66 Oldrim Earrings mod image?

Checking that user's profile I think it might be in his Litheria race, one of the files is about outfits and some users uploaded screenshots with a similar necklace (no choker sadly).

Thank you for the suggestion! I didn't find the one shown in the image I linked, but I did find the similar one you mentioned in the armor pack for the Litheria race! After carving it out of the multiple-item armor mod, converting the meshes to SSE specs and removing the dependencies for the Litheria Race, I finally ended up with this lovely choker:

20200622220117_1.jpg

Now I'm looking to change the color from "dark shiny metal" to real silver-looking textures, then make a gold version, and finally learn how to add physics bones so the symbols will move around a bit as I move. Thanks again for your lead! :classic_heart: