What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

On 6/2/2020 at 2:09 PM, FauxFurry said:

You can check for such things in this old thread:

Its sad, but I kinda lost my own thread, couldn't even find the thing.  Thanks for digging that up.  I should update it someday.  Or maybe somebody else can, I dunno.

Now that there are CBBE 3BBB bodyslide files for Book of UUNP (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7505?tab=description}, is there a patch to remove the practical armors from the mod? There's 2 or 3 patches that remove skimpy armors, but that involves less jerking off on my end.

All jokes aside, I assume this isn't really all that difficult. What are my options for removing some of the armors for this mod?

Edit: Book of UUNP up there, 3BBB bodyslide files down here  V

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/35402?tab=files

13 minutes ago, Mister_Discrete said:

Are there any mods that anyone knows of that deal with jealous spouses?

Like if you bang a dude's wife, he sends the hired thugs after you. Or if you do it in front of him he starts a brawl in order to try to beat the shit out of you?

I can remember about a relationship mod, That gives some jealous dialogs to npcs when they have a relationship to each other. When one of them see the other cheating him with an other npc or player, its destroys their relationship with each other.

But if i remember right, its only based by dialogs - no fights.

Im not sure yet, but i guess it is that mod:

So, after years of playing my Skyrim as some helpless chick getting pounded by Draugr, I've turned the tables. My current Dragonborn is a massively-endowed Redguard bounty hunter, irresistible to the ladies, indestructible to his foes. As we all know, LL content is mostly geared towards female DBs, but I have to say I am having a blast with this run. I wanted to share my setup, and fish for other recommendations.

For clarity, this character is not a rapist, or a pimp, or a slaver. And he's not quite a romantic or "dashing swordsman" either. Think Black Dynamite/Dolemite/James Bond. 

Mainstays of the list are:

[to create sexual encounters]

SLEN

Amorous Adventures (+Extended)

Sexlab Solutions Revisited

[to link sex with character progression, without becoming some kind of incubus]

SLTriggers (with small chances for lovers comfort, skill boosts and a 2% chance of perk point on consensual sex)

Soulgem Oven 4 (more rewards, plus visible consequences for sex without needing to pay child suppport

Plus a bunch of cosmetics/SOS stuff for the perfect macho hunk (totally straight btw).

Anyone got any further recommendations, gameplay, story, or cosmetic? 

3 hours ago, Muten Roschi said:

I can remember about a relationship mod, That gives some jealous dialogs to npcs when they have a relationship to each other. When one of them see the other cheating him with an other npc or player, its destroys their relationship with each other.

But if i remember right, its only based by dialogs - no fights.

Im not sure yet, but i guess it is that mod:

Pity.

Looks like I have yet another reason to try to learn how to script.

If using slavetats you can use this mod I will link which has a variety of styles and can also be changed at which ever point during your game if you feel like changing to a new style. Just to point it out that this is not something that automatically applies pubes to all female npcs like the above mentioned mod. But it can be used with that mod with out any conflicts just disable the pubes from sos on which ever npc you want to put slavetats pubes on. 

Edit-

Here's a link to the sos pubes one

I'm wondering if there is a pregnancy mod for SE that both allows beast children (ie if impregnated by a wolf they give birth to wolves)? I know there was an addon to BF for the LE version, but I don't know if that is compatible/can be converted to SE, or if there is another mod that has the same feature (I don't need a mod that gets as detailed as BF does about pregnancy)

17 hours ago, Tex said:

Was wondering if some soul had converted outfits from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9213 to 3bbb, looking for one specific (Vampire Gown Purple). Tried my hand at it, but when I hit the skirt part I realized you must add additional bones and that is beyond me at the moment.

There are CBBE bodyslide conversions. But As far as I know, nobody has done anything beyond that.

Looking for suggestions on death and consequences, please!

I am aware of :  Death Alternative, Sexlab and FG Subdue, and a whole load of mods like that including the old "SM Essential" mod whereby the player becomes a ghost.

But I get a bit confused with all of these, nowadays.

Please can those in the know offer a combi suggestion?  This is what I am after:

a) Player and companions get defeated. Consequences: rape, imprisonment, slavery (most of the slave mods I have found are OTT - I don't want to get far from continuing my play-through but I can't find an easy quick one).  I'd love to add nasty wounds, gore, dismemberment but those mods look pretty broken, too when I run a modern CBBE 3BBB body game.  

But I don't want the hassle of playing 8 hours trying to get away from dying or being defeated once. Just entertaining consequences for a little while.

b) Player and companions defeat the bad guys. Rape the injured, take some prisoners and loot. Wouldn't it be nice to pick up a couple of young ladies as prisoners for a while? Have our wicked ways with them and release them of have them work in our homes. BUT - not a whole PAHE style slavery system.  ? 

I had a mod that did this sort of thing and Vilja became pregnant after raping a bandit - awesome. But I can't recall what that mod was.

A note on slavery. I've had Paradise Halls in previous playthroughs and, honestly, can't be bothered with it. It's fun to have a couple of slaves for a few days then lose them. Hydragorgon's slave mod is way OTT and not my thing.  Simple Slavery  with its auction is cool, but the follow-on slavery mods are far too involved.

Any ideas welcome!  Thanks all.

22 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Looking for suggestions on death and consequences, please!

Sorry to say but I have found all "death and consequence" mods buggy (or downright broken in some cases) and just stick with the vanilla die and load latest save.

In my experience, saves after using these mods become increasingly broken over time. It may be to do with my load order/stupidity or maybe not but every time I try these mods something goes wrong and fast.

I realise that this is no way what you wanted to hear but I thought I'd put in my tupence worth anyway :)

1 hour ago, Yinkle said:

Sorry to say but I have found all "death and consequence" mods buggy (or downright broken in some cases) and just stick with the vanilla die and load latest save.

In my experience, saves after using these mods become increasingly broken over time. It may be to do with my load order/stupidity or maybe not but every time I try these mods something goes wrong and fast.

I realise that this is no way what you wanted to hear but I thought I'd put in my tupence worth anyway :)

Thanks Yinkle. As the author of ABBA, and a few others, I appreciate your input and I'm taking your views seriously.

It's a shame.  I like blowing my game up.  Lol.    ?   Thank you!

Looking for a suggestion or two, if you folks don't mind.

I am planning a mage type playthrough and would like to enhance my options when it comes to outfits beyond the vanilla outfits. Anybody able to suggest to me some outfits which satisfy the following criteria?

1. (semi) lore-friendly (something a mage could believably wear in a fantasy setting, even if it does not originate in the TES series itself)

2. needs to be for CBBE 3BBB/3BA

3. no overly skimpy/slutty stuff (showing skin like a bare midriff or deep cleavage is okay, but no thong+pasties or underwear type stuff)

4. if the outfit has a cloak, loincloth, buttflaps, skirt or any other part like that, it needs to support HDT-SMP for them (I use CBPC for the body physics)

Anybody able to help?

On 6/4/2020 at 10:32 PM, Illana said:

probs want a mod to turn a lot of the quest npcs into women unless you want to have gay sex a lot with solutions

Actually, there's a neat MCM solution where you can get your follower to stand in for you when 'solving' involves getting railed, rather than doing the railing. Lydia taking one for the team and all that.

20 minutes ago, Twycross448 said:

Looking for a suggestion or two, if you folks don't mind.

I am planning a mage type playthrough and would like to enhance my options when it comes to outfits beyond the vanilla outfits. Anybody able to suggest to me some outfits which satisfy the following criteria?

1. (semi) lore-friendly (something a mage could believably wear in a fantasy setting, even if it does not originate in the TES series itself)

2. needs to be for CBBE 3BBB/3BA

3. no overly skimpy/slutty stuff (showing skin like a bare midriff or deep cleavage is okay, but no thong+pasties or underwear type stuff)

4. if the outfit has a cloak, loincloth, buttflaps, skirt or any other part like that, it needs to support HDT-SMP for them (I use CBPC for the body physics)

Anybody able to help?

Might want to check through some of the options in Immersive Armors. And there is a CBBE bodyslide set for IA. It wont do the full CBBE CBBB 3BA, but it will at least conform to your shape.

45 minutes ago, Lugubrious0ne said:

Actually, there's a neat MCM solution where you can get your follower to stand in for you when 'solving' involves getting railed, rather than doing the railing. Lydia taking one for the team and all that.

didn't you say you didn't want to be a sadist XD?

3 hours ago, Mister_Discrete said:

Might want to check through some of the options in Immersive Armors. And there is a CBBE bodyslide set for IA. It wont do the full CBBE CBBB 3BA, but it will at least conform to your shape.

I don't think the difference between the "regular" CBBE-SE body and 3BBBBBBBBBBBB-Nuclear-Event-mega-boobs body is discernible to the naked eye when the character is using an outfit containing a "regular" CBBE-Outfit reference body.*

When naked, yes, of course, the difference is clear to see (although not always in a positive way IMHO) but not when "dressed."*

*FULL DISCLOSURE: I do not use any of the ultra-fad bodies du jour with 10,000 bones in the breasts- my personal opinions above are based on watching countless videos of multi-bone breasts flopping around in the breeze, dressed and undressed. I use normall UUNP with CBPC+Gravity and believe that, with a torso-covering outfit on it looks as realistic as anything I have seen in the videos online touting the new bodies.