What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

12 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

In terms of farm animals, there is really only Gary's Real Mares which was integrated into Gender Horses partly since Gary received a bit of flak for having created it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60289/

Animal SOS does add physics to what is there.

You'll need Creature Framework of make use of any female models which you'd find anywhere anyway so I'll include a link.

There are these other things which add female creature models for a few creatures such as dragons and werewolves:

Looks I will have convert them in SSe the meshes and text too. Gary ones

7 hours ago, luckyclover243 said:

You can set this to make all npc's grab themselves.   Please don't forget Dripping when aroused mod.  

sorry should of been more specific I mean grab the breasts and vagina from the back like my charector grabbing an npc from the back I have uploaded an image.

Capture.PNG

Questions:

1. Does one need to use HDT-SMP when planning on using the BHUNP body or can it be used solely with CBP-C (for performance reasons)?

2. Are there existing BHUNP 3BBB bodyslide conversions for the following?

a.) vanilla armors and clothing

b.) The Amazing World of Bikini Armor

c.) Bikini Ascend Vol1

d.) ZaZ Animation Pack (preferably ZAP8)

e.) The Sisterhood of Dibella

57 minutes ago, Twycross448 said:

Questions:

1. Does one need to use HDT-SMP when planning on using the BHUNP body or can it be used solely with CBP-C (for performance reasons)?

c.) Bikini Ascend Vol1

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor has its BHUNP conversion rolled into the Bikini Quest mod.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bikini-armor-2-32340763

Van nekem a kicsi problémám a lovakkal. Tud valaki segíteni? Vagy fasz... és hiányos szőrzet meg leomlás veszély vagy farok és szőrzet.

---

I have a little problem with horses. Can anyone help me? Or a dick... and incomplete hair and fall hazard or tail and hair.

1102204104_SkyrimSE2020-05-1915-13-23-32.jpg.3f04b6ee11b017c4123ea4d1332c14e0.jpg

3 hours ago, hana120 said:

Hello.
Here, I have a problem with my character.
Here, I wanted to make poses but unfortunately seams appeared on the wrists.
I tried to modify the weight but it did nothing, they are still there.

This is probably a symptom of one of these issues:

• Your hands and feet meshes do not match the body type you are using (e.g. CBBE hands & feet with UUNP body, "Pretty Feet" modded hands & feet, etc.)
  • You have not built your hands and feet to the same preset as you built your body to- you must build all 3 (body, hands, feet) to eliminate seams
  • You are equipping gloves, gauntlets, bracers (etc.) that include Hands meshes that do not match your body type and/or shape (preset)
  • You are equipping shoes that include Feet meshes that do not match your body type and/or shape (preset)

Finally, some extreme positions (posers, sex mods) pull the body, hands or feet meshes completely out of their normal range of movement and you get seams no matter how carefully you avoid the issues I listed above. I use bracelets and ribbon-embellished heels to hide the seams in such cases.

49226266791_8a53549bf8_k.jpg

I am looking a mod for damage clothes like Break Undies(the mod died it's very sad), I don't know if exist probably not because make stages of rip in several clothes is a lot of job. I saw some clothes that rip depending the % of life of the dragonborn, but I didn't see it for SSE.

7 minutes ago, anlo said:

I am looking a mod for damage clothes like Break Undies(the mod died it's very sad), I don't know if exist probably not because make stages of rip in several clothes is a lot of job. I saw some clothes that rip depending the % of life of the dragonborn, but I didn't see it for SSE.

Some mods do it very well for a specific armor but to make a mod that has it work on any armor you want would be something that would require a lot of work on the part of the user.

14 hours ago, Twycross448 said:

Questions:

c.) Bikini Ascend Vol1

BD-UUNP Armor and Clothes Replacer Bodyslide files has a BHUNP patch now.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34701

5 hours ago, Yinkle said:

Some mods do it very well for a specific armor but to make a mod that has it work on any armor you want would be something that would require a lot of work on the part of the user.

Can you say the name of some armors with this?

6 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

BD-UUNP Armor and Clothes Replacer Bodyslide files has a BHUNP patch now.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34701

Thanks once again, @FauxFurry. While BDs version is not my favourite armor replacer (I prefer CT77s Remodeled Armors because in my opinion BDs is too skimpy in many cases), it is certainly a workable base to start from for trying out BHUNP. ?