What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

Who can build a strapon that is compatible with both CBPc and SMP 3BBB, SOS penis type that is compatible with both!
It would be a way that many would enjoy as long as there is no such thing. Or maybe someone who is capable of modeling sexlab Strapon is compatible with 3bbb SMp body and vagina!

Thanks in advance!

this  is  the  original strap  on  from  sexlab  and  flowergirls, extract  it and  copy the files into sexlab folder or  flowergirls where t he straopn meshes are and overwrite when promted.

strapon.zip

I should mention that  collisions  dont work great like  with  SOS, the  angle  is  weird most of times and the curvature of  the  strapon messes  things up  and clips  in  most animations, ...otherwise in oldrim  there  were  plenty of straopns  from  regular  to  magic,  to ones with  SOS functionality and  different models, i  guess somebody  will  have to define it as rigid collision object or rig  the strapon just like SOS (to get control) is to get it work as it should .

edit: forgot to mention that  this worked better  with  CBBE 3BBB advanced  version 1.13 that was uploaded here and CBBE SMP verison 1.16, the latest ones 1.3x+ collisions are barely noticeable,   something  is happening but not as it  should. 

Are there improved audio for consensual and non-consensual sex?

I tried searching for it myself and found only stuff for Skyrim LE. I don't know if they also work for SSE and I don't quite understand how to install them.

Are there any newer mods, easy to install, and designed / converted specifically for SSE?

On 4/4/2020 at 11:51 PM, Baldorius said:

Servus zusammen,

ich suche verzweifelt die  Dragon's Crown Sorceress CBBE + Bodyslide für SE.

Auf Nexus ist die nicht mehr und mir ist sie abhanden gekommen. Hat die noch jemand und kann sie mir zukommen lassen?

Sorry falls ich hier im falschen Thread suche.

Gruß Baldorius

Auf Deutsch wirst Du hier wenig Erfolg haben und selbst mit schlechtem Englisch erreichst Du mehr Leute. Ebenso wäre es gut auch nach einem Link zu suchen und mit in das Posting zu setzen (falls es überhaupt eine Alternative gibt). Mit dem Namen alleine wird es noch einmal schwerer.

11 hours ago, Balmung889 said:

Are there improved audio for consensual and non-consensual sex?

I tried searching for it myself and found only stuff for Skyrim LE. I don't know if they also work for SSE and I don't quite understand how to install them.

Are there any newer mods, easy to install, and designed / converted specifically for SSE?

Audio files for Skyrim LE ("Oldrim") work "as-is" in SSE, no modification required. I use Nusbie's Voices for Sexlab, preferring the Elf Chick J (I think that's the right name).

By any chance someone have the latest version of this mod for SSE? Does it even exists?

I have a patch for version 1.50 I think (file is named x5bDint999x5d HDT HairPack (1.50) SMP Patch - SSE 2.01). I don't remember where I got it, but I tried searching one for the latest version (much more beautiful hairs) with any luck. Current LE version of the nexus won't work on SSE even if the meshes are optimized (no hair movement).

Any help would be apprecciated

8 hours ago, berkdrag61 said:

I am looking for half human follower / humanoid follower mods like

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79899

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30692

I would prefer SSE, but i can try to convert from LE to SSE too.

Two custom voiced half-human hybrid followers whose names start with the letter 'M' are M'Rissi and Mour.

You can find a link to them here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9666/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74511

You will have to web search for the Special Edition version of Mour yourself, however.

Does anyone have access to a quick list if I am playing a Straight Dominant Male player.

It feels like most of the mods on this sight are geared towards sub female PCs, which is fine, but sometimes I want a change of pace.  So far I know of Sex Slaves, Slaverun, TDF Prostitution, and PAHE.  Any others?

Thank you,

- Keltol

4 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

Two custom voiced half-human hybrid followers whose names start with the letter 'M' are M'Rissi and Mour.

You can find a link to them here:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9666/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74511

You will have to web search for the Special Edition version of Mour yourself, however.

My favorite is still M'Pussy. :classic_tongue:

4 hours ago, Keltol said:

Does anyone have access to a quick list if I am playing a Straight Dominant Male player.

It feels like most of the mods on this sight are geared towards sub female PCs, which is fine, but sometimes I want a change of pace.  So far I know of Sex Slaves, Slaverun, TDF Prostitution, and PAHE.  Any others?

I suppose most of PC dominat player install "Defeat SE"  and use as main  (with PAHE etc)   I always use Defeat as main.

then mix use PAHE or jail mods.  The Good thing about Defeat,, even though you use it for your followers, they can keep their function and AI.

so you can pray as dominat player for followers, , only when you hope so,,  (without change their funciton etc)

but I hope to see more mod which make PC dominant play exciting... (more exciting female enemys,,and mods which offer way to  combat and dominate them

with more dialogues etc,,,)

I basically hope to defeat and dominate   more strong and beatuful  enemys who against and try to beat (kill) me,, as Villain (dark summoner,, or dark sloder etc,)

(thoguh I do not care much about PC appearance,,)

But still not find such mod ,(which may need real detail beatufitu sexy enemys who try to kill me for justice  with parsonality, dialogues,,)

My suggestions for a male dom playthrough would be 

PAHE and its addons

Spoiler

Hydragorgens Slave Girls for some world aesthetics to make the world feel mostly male dom with a bit of fem dom mixed in it

Spoiler

if you experience the black face bug read my post on its forum because I had that happen and I posted what I did to fix it on that mods forum. 

Display model beta for SSE to add some male dom furniture to your player home or world space. 

And maybe Follow me for sex if you want a option to spank them

Spoiler

Iteractive BDSM allows npcs to be punished on zaz devices also if used with Pahe or Pahe home sweet home the slaves you capture with them can also be punished on the zaz devices placed either by you using home sweet homes zaz placement mechanic or the zaz devices placed around the world space by this mod 

Spoiler

Sexlab Jail Rape It has the option to turn off for PC rape but this will make it so the guards in the jails rape the prisoners. Just a small bit to help add to the male dom feel

Spoiler

Slavetats for adding tattoos to slaves or followers there are plently of packs for this mod that add in dominate and submissive tattoos to decorate your followers with. 

Spoiler

Edited since I did not realize that murfk has converted his mod to SSE and has it on his mods page down load section and has been updated from the link I originally linked.

Also if using Androol's tattoos packs with newest version and slavetats does not register them than check my post on the slavetats forum as to how I fixed that issue in my game.

Tattoo packs can be found on the original mods page they work just fine in SSE with out being converted. 

Lastly would be Cobalt's animation pack for spanking/paddle/caning animations

Spoiler