What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

1 hour ago, devildx said:

Try on the topic for support. I'm not using the sexlab tools right now because I use sexlab defeat that have the option to select the animations. The only thing that I remember is that you need the UIExtension mod for the menus to show.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17561

NM Is working now. I was missing a thing. seems like it got deleted in a mod purge I did during the update. :) TY for the help.

7 hours ago, Yinkle said:
9 hours ago, Dracorex said:

Is there a mod for random or semi-random NPCs sex that isn't Sexlife or Scent of sex?

You can use my quirky mod as quoted above (ABMM) or Random Sex which is the "de-facto" mod for this kind of thing. Just don't try to use them both or bad things might happen!

I can vouch for the effectiveness (and trouble-free operation) of Random Sex.

*scurries off to look up "ABMM" and find out what the hell that is and/or does*

EDIT: Found ABMM! Unfortunately for me, it doesn't seem to be the "NPCs flirt with me, hit on me, proposition me, depending on whether or not their Mama taught them any manners, but don't rudely snatch me (so to speak :classic_tongue: ) away from whatever I'm doing and fuck my brains out whether I'm ready or not" mod I've been looking for. :classic_biggrin:

On 3/19/2020 at 10:35 PM, FauxFurry said:

If you don't want to have to convert UUNP with Cathedral Assets Optimizer, you can use BHUNP. You could just overwrite UNP since all of the assets are compatible in the end.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126?tab=files

Thanks for the help. It is working great.

A bit worried about the warning 

Do not use HDT-SMP for NPCs if you have to use SMP.
Just make sure you use it only for your character.
Otherwise FPS drops rapidly and it causes CTD in the end.

Not entirely sure what it means. Also, what armors can I use on it? Anything UNP and UUNP or it can use CBBE as well?

12 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

EDIT: Found ABMM! Unfortunately for me, it doesn't seem to be the "NPCs flirt with me, hit on me, proposition me, depending on whether or not their Mama taught them any manners, but don't rudely snatch me (so to speak :classic_tongue: ) away from whatever I'm doing and fuck my brains out whether I'm ready or not" mod I've been looking for.

Aww sorry! :)

I have actually considered making npcs forcegreet the player into dialogue when the player is selected for a scene so you can decide if you want/don't want sex in this dialogue. It is a "back burner and undecided" long term idea though and will take a fair bit of work to make the dialogues fun and varied.

Are there mods which allow to offer the followers in sacrifice in enemies like the draugrs, priest dragons, etc but in a quest or other?
For example, we arrive in a dungeon and the boss is a lich or a dragon priest.
Either it is the boss who asks us to offer him a female companion or it is us.
But not that is a living dead.
With bandits, trolls, falmers, vampires, spriggan.

16 hours ago, Yinkle said:

I have actually considered making npcs forcegreet the player into dialogue when the player is selected for a scene so you can decide if you want/don't want sex in this dialogue. It is a "back burner and undecided" long term idea though and will take a fair bit of work to make the dialogues fun and varied.

What I'm looking for is a flirt mod- I'm walking through Solitude in my slutty miniskirt or tight low-rider jeans and nobody is propositioning me or flirting or hitting on me or "accidentally" groping my ass... it's just not realistic at all. The ability to accept or decline sex should be there in any sex mod, but as far as I know, other than SLEN+Random Sex, I have to be the initiator all the time. With SLEN+Random sex, if I have Player involvement activated, NPCs do initiate things, but there's no flirting- one minute I'm on my way into Bits & Pieces and the next second BAM!  I'm on my back in the middle of the street as a crowd gathers to watch me getting drilled.

I was hoping for something that caused random NPCs to whistle, or hand me a silly dandelion, or ask me for my phone number (they have phones made from Horker tusks and catgut string in my Skyrim- kind of like The Jetsons phones lol) or give me hot eye contact while fondling their growing package or politely or crudely invite me to their home/inn room/tent/bedroll/nearest bush/dungeon or grope my ass or any of the myriad sexual-interest-expressing things that happen on a random trip through any mall on a Friday or Saturday night. It seems like the available mods either completely ignore flirting or go from zero to Mach 2, meaning all-in on outright forcible rape... so ALL or NOTHING, one extreme or the other... and I keep hoping for something that NPCs initiate that shows mild to very strong interest in having sex with me but nothing forcible, nothing more aggressive than feeling me up, sniffing my hair, groping my ass, staring pointedly at my nipples as they erupt under my top (hardons and nipples don't lie), playful banter, shouting "ooh la-la!" or "Hey, pretty lady, can I buy you a Colovian Brandy?" and so forth.

It's just not realistic that people in Skyrim don't flirt, or that it's always up to me to get the ball rolling, etc. It should always be my choice whether to do it or not, and if not, how to phrase my negative response ("Fuck off, cowboy!" or "Aw, I'm busy right now but maybe later?" or "Not unless you have a friend for my sister" or "Come see me after you take a shower" etc. etc.) and there should be some playful ways to say yes ("If everything's as big as that hand you have on my ass I'm good to go" or "I'll let you know after you kiss me" etc.) but I shouldn't be the one to have to proposition guys or be a prostitute just so I can initiate sex via dialog instead of spells that must be cast in pairs within a short timeframe. Yes, I know there are sex-via-dialog mods, but they still require me to be the initiator and the dialogs aren't flirty, they're very direct- "Hey, wanna fuck?" I'm looking for something closer to real life where the guys (and some girls!) flirt with me to get things started and I always have the option to flirt back or regretfully decline.

The joy when you finally find something perfect for my lace and silk-loving Breton (Black Lace Mini Dress)...

...and then seeing its for UNP. ?

Does anyone either know of a similar one or a conversion to CBBE? I've been looking for hours and couldn't find anything.

Or, if someone would be so nice, can someone convert it to CBBE? I tinker with a lot of things but that is beyond me.

38 minutes ago, APL Avatar said:

I already have that, but this is all it shows in MCM

What should I do to activate them?

You need the animation packs to go with it as well, though it can get annoying as each ones has its own esp, if you had any packs already installed they would show underneath general options.

18 minutes ago, Varithina said:

You need the animation packs to go with it as well, though it can get annoying as each ones has its own esp, if you had any packs already installed they would show underneath general options.

I installed a few packs with NMM and that is the screeen in the picture. Maybe I should add them manually instead? What is the process? i am so clueless right now. >.>

7 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

I installed a few packs with NMM and that is the screeen in the picture. Maybe I should add them manually instead? What is the process? i am so clueless right now. >.>

Are you sure that they are slal packs and not normal animation packs, installation should be simply install as normal, activate the esp for the animation pack, run fnis, start the game up, and the go into the mcm for the loader and they should be there.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

Are you sure that they are slal packs and not normal animation packs, installation should be simply install as normal, activate the esp for the animation pack, run fnis, start the game up, and the go into the mcm for the loader and they should be there.

How do I Activate the ESP?

3 hours ago, APL Avatar said:

How do I Activate the ESP?

The way you normally do for any other mod in nmm, install it and it should be available, not too sure specifics as I do not use nmm, and have not done so for quite a few years now, so my memories of how to do things in it are foggy at best.

Every other mod i installed work except the animations. ._.

downloaded my packs making sure they are SE, installed them with NMM like any other MOD, and actinaved FNIS before playing. This is so frustrating and Im sure it must be something simple...I just cant pinpoint it. >.>

Mmm so I have things like wounds and injuries installed. But is there a way for them to be physically represented on the characters texture. Like arm injuries show a bruise or a cut in the torso is a cut. I mean it’s obviously a lot of work, but is there a way I can edit the texture files myself with like paint to add them using a Wounds or injuries mod? Or is there someone who has done this already?

On 3/13/2020 at 4:17 AM, Adeladen said:

Sorry, in your original post I thought you were LE when you're SE. At this point I'm confused, because I don't see any of 3jiou's packs in my load order but I have 3j_BreastFeeding_A1_S1.HKX in ModOrganizer\SkyrimSE\mods\SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8\meshes\actors\character\animations\SexLab

I tried looking for conversions of his packs to SE but I can't find any now, I have no idea how I got these animations.

And as Duncan said, you can just port the incompatible animations on your own https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2970/

On 3/12/2020 at 10:06 PM, Duncan Idaho said:

On Nexus find Cathedral Assets Optimizer and it will convert the mod for you.

You guys are great, thank you. That helped a lot.

On 3/14/2020 at 2:42 PM, Zlazor said:

Yeah but that Beta had some weird issues like excessive head bobbing and camera movement - is there any other mod that can do a better job than Improved Camera?

On 3/16/2020 at 1:24 PM, Obamaisded said:

Wait how do you keep the camera in first person when engaging in animations? I have this installed but it puts me in third person every time

Zlazor I personally think you should give Improved Camera another try. I find it works very well for my purposes. It might just need a few small tweaks to setup. You'll both probably want to take a look at the .ini files for the mod. Navigate to the mod install location and inside the mod's SKSE folder you'll find the ImprovedCamera.ini file. The .ini actually has a fairly comprehensive description of each individual setting. There are quite a few but I would seriously recommend taking 10 minutes or so to comb through them and familiarize yourself with your options a bit. As with all Mods what works for someone else may not be perfect for you. 

That being said: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31805
Here is a quick and dirty replacement .ini if you're lazy or crunched for time. It's a decent starting point for a setup that should at the very least set you in the right direction. 

Specifically for you Obamaisded: I'll be honest and say I may be wrong or only partially right but I think the setting you're looking for is: bFirstPersonScripted=
Setting this to 1 should help.

Good luck to the both of you!
If you'd like any further help just say so!

Question, is there a way to add animation markers (Like pole dancing marker, or poses, even sex markers) at creation-kit? I'm trying to figure out how to add them at a paradise island. A place where I keep all my follower waifu's (Mostly jinxxed followers). Its modified to a existing mod (MSZ resort island) and I'm adding beds, bridges and markers to make it more lively.

3 minutes ago, Gmp123 said:

Question, is there a way to add animation markers (Like pole dancing marker, or poses, even sex markers) at creation-kit? I'm trying to figure out how to add them at a paradise island. A place where I keep all my follower waifu's (Mostly jinxxed followers). Its modified to a existing mod (MSZ resort island) and I'm adding beds, bridges and markers to make it more lively.

Yes. They are called Idle Markers in CreationKit, though.