What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

No, sorry, I don't. :classic_sad: I haven't succumbed to the 2,397-bone nipple mania yet.

However, thanks to Ousnius & Friends, it's child's play to convert outfits from Oldrim to SSE and from UNP to CBBE and vice-versa. It's rumored that Cathedral Assets Optimizer can do mod conversions in one swell foop (ba-da BING, ba-da BOOM!) instead of outfit meshes here, headparts there and textures somewhere else, but, since I literally lack the cojones to try :classic_tongue: I haven't gone there yet.

I see. I didn't know that you could do other stuff with cathedral too! Always used it for animations. I'll give it a try!

Getting working BS files is another thing i have to look into then.

And btw, about 3bbb ....

....SSSsUcCuMmmb....

(Harry potter Basilisk voice)

23 hours ago, sparral said:

for armors I suggest

take your pick from here a huge collection of what are fantasic works and comes with a huge sized bundle containing most of the armors available on that page. 
If you decide against the bundle and go with individual outfits than I suggest downloading add item menu to get the outfits easily. The bundle comes with a building containing the outfits in said bundle right next to the warrior/mage/stealth stones near riverwood. 
https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/home/

This is fairly mage style and comes with a transparent version
https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/yyb-kang-xi

This has a lot of good armors both replacer and stand alone versions. Need his original conversion off nexus which is linked on the page of this link. 

Wow! Thanks those look fantastic!

Now I just need Spells or spell mods

Is there an adult mod for the mage college?

1 hour ago, embdude said:

Wow! Thanks those look fantastic!

Now I just need Spells or spell modsi

there an adult mod for the mage college?

You can try this one. It's not specifically a adult mod for the college but it adds a quest there. Other than that I can't really think of any other mods that add adult content to the college.

And for spells there are a few different magic overhaul mods on the nexus. I personally use Daedric restoration project because going from oblivion to skyrim was a HUGE downgrade for the magic system in general but especially for the conjuration aspect of the magic system. In oblivion you had a decent selection of summon spells, in skyrim  you got some lame bound armor and weapon and the most boring daedra to summon. This mod adds back in clannfear, imps, deadroths, and more. It also adds them to the level list so they aren't exclusive to you, you will find enemies using these new summons as well.

I've nearly completed my dream Kahjiit character but she's missing one important detail, I've been searching for hours online hoping for a solution even considered learning how to mod it in myself. I'm currently using the stripe pattern for the Kahjiit made by Monsteraider, beautiful design, nearly perfect, but . . . She's missing a BUTTHOLE. Like the true ass man I am its driving me absolutely bonkers.  I also installed the 3BBB CBBE model so my character even has the internal workings of an asshole but is missing the simple mesh/texture of one. Monsteraiders striped texture even has a skin like color differentiation around where the anus WOULD be, but alas there is none. If anyone could help me find something as simple as an overlay that would do fine. I may even be willing to shell out a bit of cash for it if the price is fair. Is anyone experiencing a similar gripe?

Reference for the current texture I'm using:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62193

I know- as the player- there are great mods like Succubus Heart, that allows ME, to drain those that assault me.  

The question is, however...

HOW  would I for example make Lydia, a succubus as well?

Such that if i was using Defeat- "if player is down and assaulted, follower goes down and is assaulted"

to something like in succubus heart- "if player is assulated, activate drain, if follower is assulated activate drain"

The end result is two succubuses running around of skyrim, sucking the life out of everything..

2 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

succubuses

Wouldn't that be "succubi?" (Your Uncle, Glute Yes Maximus, made me ask that...)

2 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

assulated

Please describe this sexual position... asking for a friend. *touches herself in anticipation*

3 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

I know- as the player- there are great mods like Succubus Heart, that allows ME, to drain those that assault me.  

The question is, however...

HOW  would I for example make Lydia, a succubus as well?

Such that if i was using Defeat- "if player is down and assaulted, follower goes down and is assaulted"

to something like in succubus heart- "if player is assulated, activate drain, if follower is assulated activate drain"

The end result is two succubuses running around of skyrim, sucking the life out of everything..

sexlab deadly drain has spells you can make someone a drain slave and give them certain spell levels. drain but no death, drain and sometimes a death, or always drain to death. closest i can think of right off. 

40 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Wouldn't that be "succubi?" (Your Uncle, Glute Yes Maximus, made me ask that...)

Please describe this sexual position... asking for a friend. *touches herself in anticipation*

it takes a plunger, a steam ram and gears.. and a few clamps on the floor to hold the erm.. client.. in one place.

1 hour ago, jaeos said:

sexlab deadly drain has spells you can make someone a drain slave and give them certain spell levels. drain but no death, drain and sometimes a death, or always drain to death. closest i can think of right off. 

it takes a plunger, a steam ram and gears.. and a few clamps on the floor to hold the erm.. client.. in one place.

Ah, the way i read that tool tip suggested it was essentially making a thrall for the player.... not another "player" if you will.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

the succubuses are a noble, but endangered species. They are originally from a planet known as miranda, and due to a war with the ewoks have been unable to build flux capacitors. Without flux capacitors their terra forming abilities failed and they were forced to flee to a planet named Cadia in M34.  Which- due to the invasion of the kryptonians was short lived and forced them to flee into a black hole.....

20 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Ah, the way i read that tool tip suggested it was essentially making a thrall for the player.... not another "player" if you will.

It is a thrall in a sense, as they kill and drain it's stored and then when you have sex with said thrall you receive it all.

57 minutes ago, jaeos said:

It is a thrall in a sense, as they kill and drain it's stored and then when you have sex with said thrall you receive it all.

Okay,  SO what do you think would be the some good  options to  accomplish:

1) get follower involved in seeking out sex with "folk int he area"  on their own?

something like scent of sex, or sex lab triggers?

2) get follower involved in combat sex?

(I have the Sl-Defeat part set up, just wondering if i'm missing anything else?)

Between those 2 and deadly drain- my follower turns into an actual succubus outside of just "aesthetics"?  

Final question for the evening.

One with nature- pretty much allows you to make all creatures varying degrees of "non aggressive."

I am looking for the equivalent for NPCS..

Akin to....  "I walk into a fort, inhabited by bandits.... as long as I dont do anything aggressive to them, they dont attack me"

11 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

Okay,  SO what do you think would be the some good  options to  accomplish:

1) get follower involved in seeking out sex with "folk int he area"  on their own?

something like scent of sex, or sex lab triggers?

2) get follower involved in combat sex?

(I have the Sl-Defeat part set up, just wondering if i'm missing anything else?)

Between those 2 and deadly drain- my follower turns into an actual succubus outside of just "aesthetics"?  

Correct, as long as followers are involved and you have defeat set up for that plus minimum orgy size of 3 you can wipe out an entire camp just by submitting then setting up deadly drain to drain on orgasm, and manual button affects drain etc, you can add in more draining so level 1 bandits are killed before they orgasm, level 30's.. might take a little longer.

if i remember correctly someone here linked a Armour mod some time ago which i cant find, which had all of the skimpy mods and some cool looking ones all in one package and were standalone of the amours , u could make them through blacksmithing or find them on enemy's from time to time.

if not, can someone tell me were i can find such collection. would be good if it would be in a all in one download. 

thank you

7 hours ago, jaeos said:

Correct, as long as followers are involved and you have defeat set up for that plus minimum orgy size of 3 you can wipe out an entire camp just by submitting then setting up deadly drain to drain on orgasm, and manual button affects drain etc, you can add in more draining so level 1 bandits are killed before they orgasm, level 30's.. might take a little longer.

Wait, so MY manual drain button can affect whether or not my followers drain during their own scenes?

right now, making my follower a drain slave lvl 2.  means any engagement I have with them, drains and kills me too, or because of defeat sends me into a infinite loop- which while intresting, makes the game unplayeable without reloading a save..

10 hours ago, hellzaid said:

if i remember correctly someone here linked a Armour mod some time ago which i cant find, which had all of the skimpy mods and some cool looking ones all in one package and were standalone of the amours , u could make them through blacksmithing or find them on enemy's from time to time.

if not, can someone tell me were i can find such collection. would be good if it would be in a all in one download. 

thank you

You might be thinking of Sun Jeong's "Lovers Lab Collection," which she has apparently removed from LL for some reason- I can't find it.

I would link it for you, but the thought occurs to me that possibly there was an issue between LL and Sun Jeong and that's why it was suddenly removed... and I don't wish to circumvent whatever might have happened.

Sun Jeong has a website, you might want to check there- while I doubt you will find anything there named "Lovers Lab Collection," the contents of that collection may be there under their individual names.

Also, if someone wants to chime in and let me know it's OK to link to my copy of Lovers Lab Collection, I'll be glad to do so.

31 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

You might be thinking of Sun Jeong's "Lovers Lab Collection," which she has apparently removed from LL for some reason- I can't find it.

I would link it for you, but the thought occurs to me that possibly there was an issue between LL and Sun Jeong and that's why it was suddenly removed... and I don't wish to circumvent whatever might have happened.

Sun Jeong has a website, you might want to check there- while I doubt you will find anything there named "Lovers Lab Collection," the contents of that collection may be there under their individual names.

Also, if someone wants to chime in and let me know it's OK to link to my copy of Lovers Lab Collection, I'll be glad to do so.

I can always ask her.. But linking the website should be enough, she's added more than just the LL collection or the ninrim collection.

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Thank you for the link, yes i see some of them on the website, the collection is nice , it has alot of them, also there were some with the skimpy replacer mods which were converted to standalone ones and cocos collection as well

any other links to collection of Armour mods that are standalone is appreciated. 

Thank you

I have a request. I'm not sure it's doable but... I'd like to see Flower Girls SE Adventures work with the Sexlab Framework. Basically the dialogue is still there but, the sex scenes are handled by the superior Sexlab Framework. Flower Girls framework is, buggy to put it mildly.

28 minutes ago, Azzhat said:

I have a request. I'm not sure it's doable but... I'd like to see Flower Girls SE Adventures work with the Sexlab Framework. Basically the dialogue is still there but, the sex scenes are handled by the superior Sexlab Framework. Flower Girls framework is, buggy to put it mildly.

Pretty sure the whole thing would need re-building from the ground up so it would be a "far from trivial" job. Also given that the author made FG too it's not likely to be something that they would approve of.

Better off just installing alternatives that are built for SexLab like sexlab solutions etc.