What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I suggest adding several animations to several for Sexlabs.
Since there are animations with genre dragon on horse on wolf on rabbit; I offer animations like Dragon on horse on human.
An animation where the PC / NPC gets caught by a horse who gets caught by a dragon would not be bad.
Here are some examples:
-Dragon on horse on human (vaginal)
-Dragon on horse on human (anal)
- Horse on wolf on human (vaginal)
-Horse on wolf on human (anal)
-Dragon on horse on wolf on rabbit on human (vaginal)
After these are just a few examples. There may be many others.
It can also have group entertainment with a man, a woman, and a dog.
It wouldn't be bad.

On 3/22/2020 at 7:33 AM, Vyxenne said:

What I'm looking for is a flirt mod- I'm walking through Solitude in my slutty miniskirt or tight low-rider jeans and nobody is propositioning me or flirting or hitting on me or "accidentally" groping my ass... it's just not realistic at all. The ability to accept or decline sex should be there in any sex mod, but as far as I know, other than SLEN+Random Sex, I have to be the initiator all the time. With SLEN+Random sex, if I have Player involvement activated, NPCs do initiate things, but there's no flirting- one minute I'm on my way into Bits & Pieces and the next second BAM!  I'm on my back in the middle of the street as a crowd gathers to watch me getting drilled.

I was hoping for something that caused random NPCs to whistle, or hand me a silly dandelion, or ask me for my phone number (they have phones made from Horker tusks and catgut string in my Skyrim- kind of like The Jetsons phones lol) or give me hot eye contact while fondling their growing package or politely or crudely invite me to their home/inn room/tent/bedroll/nearest bush/dungeon or grope my ass or any of the myriad sexual-interest-expressing things that happen on a random trip through any mall on a Friday or Saturday night. It seems like the available mods either completely ignore flirting or go from zero to Mach 2, meaning all-in on outright forcible rape... so ALL or NOTHING, one extreme or the other... and I keep hoping for something that NPCs initiate that shows mild to very strong interest in having sex with me but nothing forcible, nothing more aggressive than feeling me up, sniffing my hair, groping my ass, staring pointedly at my nipples as they erupt under my top (hardons and nipples don't lie), playful banter, shouting "ooh la-la!" or "Hey, pretty lady, can I buy you a Colovian Brandy?" and so forth.

It's just not realistic that people in Skyrim don't flirt, or that it's always up to me to get the ball rolling, etc. It should always be my choice whether to do it or not, and if not, how to phrase my negative response ("Fuck off, cowboy!" or "Aw, I'm busy right now but maybe later?" or "Not unless you have a friend for my sister" or "Come see me after you take a shower" etc. etc.) and there should be some playful ways to say yes ("If everything's as big as that hand you have on my ass I'm good to go" or "I'll let you know after you kiss me" etc.) but I shouldn't be the one to have to proposition guys or be a prostitute just so I can initiate sex via dialog instead of spells that must be cast in pairs within a short timeframe. Yes, I know there are sex-via-dialog mods, but they still require me to be the initiator and the dialogs aren't flirty, they're very direct- "Hey, wanna fuck?" I'm looking for something closer to real life where the guys (and some girls!) flirt with me to get things started and I always have the option to flirt back or regretfully decline.

Never tried it myself (always planned to but always thought about it after being into well enough into a game that changing SL Aroused seems not worth the risk) but isn`t  it the general concept behind SL Approach ?

Wow, thanks so much for this! I had never seen it before. Although I don't want any rape or non-consensual sex in my game, I want to try this anyway to see if I can toggle off the animations/situations I don't want in the MCM like I can in Sexframe Labwork. :classic_tongue:

Sadly, it says it requires an unavailable mod, something called "SLAL Aggressive motions SE," which neither the SSE Conversion thread, LL Search nor my Google-Fu can find anywhere. So thanks for the suggestion and I'll keep looking for the prerequisite from time to time.

Could anyone point me towards some standing masturbation animations? Preferably some that work could go on a scale from less intense to more intense

The reason for this is because i wrote some conditions for Dynamic Animation Replacer that replaces female idle based on arousal.

While you cant get the arousal stat because of limitations with DAR, i used the hasPerk in combination with the desire spell and it works quite nicely, only need the anims.

I set the _conditions.txt up with the following in case anyone wants to test it out for themselves

HasPerk("SexLabAroused.esm" | 0x07E075) //satisfied
HasPerk("SexLabAroused.esm" | 0x03FC35) //distracted
HasPerk("SexLabAroused.esm" | 0x03FC34) //aroused
HasPerk("SexLabAroused.esm" | 0x038057) //need sex
HasPerk("SexLabAroused.esm" | 0x07F09C) //loosing control
HasPerk("SexLabAroused.esm" | 0x07E072) //addicted to sex

Each line in its separate _conditions.txt

26 minutes ago, Yinkle said:
31 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Sadly, it says it requires an unavailable mod, something called "SLAL Aggressive motions SE,"

I suspect this is what you need.

Wow. All rape, all the time. Thank you very much for the info ♥ , but I think this is not going to be something I would enjoy.

Does anyone know of a mod with golden body chains, like a waist chain, ankle chain, etc.? I had one once but that was nnn playthroughs ago (probably on Oldrim) and I can't remember what it was or where I got it.

Google searches for "skyrim body chains" find a jewelry blog (no chains) and several varieties of involuntary servitude mods (wrong kind of chains.)

I'm specifically looking for a golden waist chain I can wear with crop-tops (bare midriff) and jeans. Something like this:

$_12.JPG

b64dcff05958022af48f8b720196699443e7d571

Gold-Belly-Chain-Indian-Wedding-Sari-Sar

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know of a mod with golden body chains, like a waist chain, ankle chain, etc.?

image.png.2f4b28c407a72e36dbe531d4ddfb2ac7.png

I too, would love to know if there are belly chains, ankle chains....also a big plus for belly piercings OTHER THAN Elewin's, which aren't all that great, and IIRC...slotted weirdly and so, I never wound up using them...

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Does anyone know of a mod with golden body chains, like a waist chain, ankle chain, etc.? I had one once but that was nnn playthroughs ago (probably on Oldrim) and I can't remember what it was or where I got it.

Google searches for "skyrim body chains" find a jewelry blog (no chains) and several varieties of involuntary servitude mods (wrong kind of chains.)

I'm specifically looking for a golden waist chain I can wear with crop-tops (bare midriff) and jeans. Something like this:

$_12.JPG

b64dcff05958022af48f8b720196699443e7d571

Gold-Belly-Chain-Indian-Wedding-Sari-Sar

More of a 'piercings' set but Newmiller's piercing set has a few belly chains

1 hour ago, dreukrag said:

Is there a mod that lets you place zaz furniture at will?

Is there a mod that lets you turn any random npc into a slave?

Well PAHE let's you enslave npcs that you can train and sell. As for zaz furniture placement the mod home sweet home that is an extension of the mod PAHE which is for allowing you to keep slaves at your home or a camp has a feature of letting you place some of the zaz furniture's around where ever you'd like. But you first need to place a camp/house token before this feature is accessible so you can do this one of 2 ways. 1st do the mods quest line to get them as intended by the mod or 2nd use the mod add item menu (think that's the name of it anyway) but with that you can just get a house/cell token right away. Once the token has been used and placed you will get the ability to place zaz furniture's around.

Alternatively another choice that's not quite what you asked for is the mod interactive bdsm which is a mod that has pre placed zaz furniture around the world and in towns and cities.

These are the only options I know for what you asked for.

I made a separate post about this before I noticed this thread so I apologize to anyone who has to read this twice. I'm brand new to Skyrim and have never modded anything before so take pity on me. Here is a list of some things I am looking for or having trouble with if anyone has time to help me find solutions.

1. Multiple Marriage Mod: I have tried installing the To Have and to Hold mod available on Nexus. At first it was giving me an issue where as soon as I completed a marriage ceremony I was no longer able to use any crafting surface in the game, such as workbench, grindstone, mining ore, etc. I did eventually find a patch that made this mod more compatible with Hearthfire and the marriage to the first NPC is working perfectly, but when I try to marry a second NPC I am no longer given any marriage dialogue options and the quest item "Talk to your spouse at the reception" is permanently stuck with a marker over the NPC's head. I am hoping for any fixes to this mod, or a recommendation for a different multiple marriage mod. (Note: I have also tried Dudestia's Multiple Marriages for SSE and while it technically allows you to register multiple spouses, you can't do the marriage ceremony with any except the first spouse and subsequent spouses lack the usual marriage dialogue options like cooking meals and moving homes, etc.)

2. Multiple child adoption mod: I tried this one but it doesn't seem to be working at all. I can still only adopt two children. Anyone know of a better multiple adoption mod?

3. Looking for someone I can pay for custom preset commissions, especially argonians. 

4. Right now I am using this mod for digitigrade beast race feet but the textures are not compatible with SoS. I can either have poorly textured schlongs or poorly textured feet. I am sure that fixing textures is probably an easy fix but I have no idea how to do it. Anyone already have a patch or a tutorial?

5. Is there a fix for beast races so that their tails don't clip through other characters during sex scenes?

6. I am using SoS in combination with Flower Girls and Amorous Adventures. I also have the SoS futa add-on with the equippable schlong for my female argonian PC. Unfortunately there is no texture support for argonians so some help with texturizing that would be great. Someone mentioned the SoS futa horse cock add-on but horse cock isn't really my thing. ? I was also wondering if there was a way to add animation options for my PC to actually use her schlong on male NPCs. I did mark her as male in FG but that didn't help at all with interactions with male NPCs, only other females.

7. Any fixes for sex mods to allow animations to incorporate furniture in non-vanilla structures, such as all the Creation Club player houses?

8. Is it possible to use a downloadable preset and turn it into a standalone follower NPC? How?

If it helps, I am running Skyrim SE (obviously) with all DLCs, all of the Creation Club content. I have SKSE64, XP32, I do have FNIS running, CBB and physics, Flower Girls/Amorous Adventues. I'm using EFF for followers, mainly because it works better with Convenient Horses than AFT does. I have RaceMenu and Bodyslide. I'm using NMM but I can install manually if I have to.

Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, bex0r said:

I made a separate post about this before I noticed this thread so I apologize to anyone who has to read this twice. I'm brand new to Skyrim and have never modded anything before so take pity on me. Here is a list of some things I am looking for or having trouble with if anyone has time to help me find solutions.

1. Multiple Marriage Mod: I have tried installing the To Have and to Hold mod available on Nexus. At first it was giving me an issue where as soon as I completed a marriage ceremony I was no longer able to use any crafting surface in the game, such as workbench, grindstone, mining ore, etc. I did eventually find a patch that made this mod more compatible with Hearthfire and the marriage to the first NPC is working perfectly, but when I try to marry a second NPC I am no longer given any marriage dialogue options and the quest item "Talk to your spouse at the reception" is permanently stuck with a marker over the NPC's head. I am hoping for any fixes to this mod, or a recommendation for a different multiple marriage mod. (Note: I have also tried Dudestia's Multiple Marriages for SSE and while it technically allows you to register multiple spouses, you can't do the marriage ceremony with any except the first spouse and subsequent spouses lack the usual marriage dialogue options like cooking meals and moving homes, etc.)

2. Multiple child adoption mod: I tried this one but it doesn't seem to be working at all. I can still only adopt two children. Anyone know of a better multiple adoption mod?

3. Looking for someone I can pay for custom preset commissions, especially argonians. 

4. Right now I am using this mod for digitigrade beast race feet but the textures are not compatible with SoS. I can either have poorly textured schlongs or poorly textured feet. I am sure that fixing textures is probably an easy fix but I have no idea how to do it. Anyone already have a patch or a tutorial?

5. Is there a fix for beast races so that their tails don't clip through other characters during sex scenes?

6. I am using SoS in combination with Flower Girls and Amorous Adventures. I also have the SoS futa add-on with the equippable schlong for my female argonian PC. Unfortunately there is no texture support for argonians so some help with texturizing that would be great. Someone mentioned the SoS futa horse cock add-on but horse cock isn't really my thing. ? I was also wondering if there was a way to add animation options for my PC to actually use her schlong on male NPCs. I did mark her as male in FG but that didn't help at all with interactions with male NPCs, only other females.

7. Any fixes for sex mods to allow animations to incorporate furniture in non-vanilla structures, such as all the Creation Club player houses?

8. Is it possible to use a downloadable preset and turn it into a standalone follower NPC? How?

If it helps, I am running Skyrim SE (obviously) with all DLCs, all of the Creation Club content. I have SKSE64, XP32, I do have FNIS running, CBB and physics, Flower Girls/Amorous Adventues. I'm using EFF for followers, mainly because it works better with Convenient Horses than AFT does. I have RaceMenu and Bodyslide. I'm using NMM but I can install manually if I have to.

Thanks in advance!

Ok for the 1st 2 questions with to have and to hold simply turn off the quest tracking for the spouse under the quest log. Do that and you wont have a quest marker/pip over them. As for multiple adoption mods they are incompatible with multiple marriage mods because they both make edits to the same scripts if I remember correctly. Point being they wont work together you have to make a either or decision as to whether you want multiple spouses or more than 2 adoptions.