What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

I'm looking for a mod that allows you to become a vampire after having sex with a vampire and that works for followers too when they sleep with a vampire.
In the Adventures of Love quests, I saw that you get sanguinaris while sleeping with Sybille.
But I'm looking for a mod that allows followers to catch it when they sleep with a vampire too.

3 hours ago, Azzhat said:

I have another request. Amazing World of Bikini Armor/ SoS for Females CBBE compatibility patch. Please?

It wouldn't be a "compatibility patch." It would be laborious, tedious, hand-converting each and every mesh in the mod using Outfit Studio. Besides, why would anyone bother to do it when there's already a CBBE version available for SSE?

Pro tip: I entered "TAWOBA CBBE" in my browser's search field to Google that up.

3 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

It wouldn't be a "compatibility patch." It would be laborious, tedious, hand-converting each and every mesh in the mod using Outfit Studio. Besides, why would anyone bother to do it when there's already a CBBE version available for SSE?

Pro tip: I entered "TAWOBA CBBE" in my browser's search field to Google that up.

Try reading the post before giving such a condescending statement. I wanted a compatiblity patch for SoS for Females, the one for the CBBE body variant and Amazing World of Bikini Armor. Which would obviously be the one you posted. Otherwise, why would I request it for CBBE? Someone made one for the Legendary version, but only for the UUNP body.

2 hours ago, rune269 said:

I have a search/ Request:

Anybody know of sse mods for clothing that shows the boobs? Also looking for topless but preferably something like these:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/2070/?tab=posts

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18532

I use the UNPB body as well if that helps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/25705?tab=description

Install the mod and the bodyslide files for UUNP or CBBE and in the bodyslide suit remove the tops of the armors.

1 hour ago, Azzhat said:

Thank you ever so much!!!! But wait...I tried the TAWoBA SOS override.esl but clothing still gets unequipped.

Not sure if this will fix it for good, but you might need to go into the SoS MCM menu and "deschlongify" the armors once.

Is there any mod which creates new types of radiant quests?

I was thinking something along the lines of infiltration and stealing of documents and maps for the civil war, which could be taken in one of the missives boards. Only characters involved in the war would be able to do it. These missions could also include poisoning the food and seducing the local commander of a enemy camp.

I searched for it in the nexus, but found nothing of the kind.

I believe there is some potential for it in the Creation Kit, but I dont know how to create quests.

Im not sure how Legacy of the Dragon Born holds up with "LL based gameplay"  but moving on..

But.....

If i wanted to play as indiana jones...

build a museum that people would pay to come visit....

specifically on the museum / paying customer front- any ideas?  there are plenty of house mods for example that have places for various artifcats /eldar scrolls... none of them seem to have paying customers and the occasional theif?

53 minutes ago, Vyveryn said:

Not sure if this will fix it for good, but you might need to go into the SoS MCM menu and "deschlongify" the armors once.

Well I also got the Keywords, Waccf,etc patch. Which that allowed me to equip all the pieces but the chest piece is invisible. 

5 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Thank you ever so much!!!! But wait...I tried the TAWoBA SOS override.esl but clothing still gets unequipped.

Send me the link to where you got your TAWoBA plugin (the original you're trying to patch with my stuff).  There are a few of those running around.  Not all are 1:1.

1 hour ago, Azzhat said:

Here you go. And I wanted to thank you for taking the time to help me. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9547

I see some keyword mistakes (duplicates), but nothing is standing out on the parts that I would expect to be causing the problem.  Are you loading this plugin low/lowest/bottom of your load order?  Can you give me some item names to test in game?  A top and bottom combination that doesn't work for you?

Edit: Spawned a couple of the containers (blades, iron) and loaded all the outfits, randomly tried stuff on.  Tops aren't forcing unequip of bottoms, nor the other way around.  Removing bottoms deploys the schlong, which doesn't go away if I equip/unequip any tops so far.  That is what might happen, if a top (slot 32 item) lacks the SOS_Revealing keyword.  The bottom pieces have SOS_Underwear keywords on them in the patch you chose, but it doesn't seem to be causing me any issues in my testing so far.  At the time I added that keyword, it was an experiment.  I haven't used it in subsequent patches because it didn't seem to make a difference.  I did note that sometimes the schlong wouldn't go away after equipping some items while the schlong was out, like the tassets, but the item was still equipped when I exited my inventory.  Probably a script delay/failure?  Could that be what you're seeing?  Unequipping/re-equipping seemed to fix that the few times I saw it happen.

So, I'm about to start a new game in Skyrim SE and I'm taking the opportunity to switch around some mods that I've had trouble with. One of these mods, the biggest of these mods, is Deviously Cursed Loot. There is a lot that I enjoy in Deviously Cursed Loot; it really is a fantastic mod that adds a lot to the game. However, it also leaves a lot to be desired, so I'm hoping I can find a different mod, or suite of mods, which will replace all the parts of DCL that I love!

Things that I really love in DCL:

The various consequences of careless looting while in cities. It was a really nice touch that you can disable the cursed loot when you're in dungeons/wild areas! I like the idea of these devices being a deterrant for thieves rather than just a random mishap that can hit you at any time. I also like that the specifics of your misadventure are somewhat random (and also highly configurable)!

Rape! And gang-rape, and sleep-rape, and occasional guard-rape! The rape system in DCL is pretty awesome, especially in how it depends on how vulnerable the PC is. The only thing I don't like about rape in DCL is the fact that the attackers will teleport to you. I would really rather have a rape-mod that functions in a similar fashion, but gives you a chance to escape your impending dubious-consent orgy. I never really used the "combat surrender" mechanic, though; I have Defeat for that.

Public Indecency! Seriously, it is only a small part of DCL but this is hands-down my favorite thing about it. The fact that NPCs will comment on your lewd behavior and there can even be legal repercussions for being naked or fucking in public. It gives such a low-key and immersive reason to keep your character clothed... and to stick to back-alleys when you're sucking dick for some gold! The optional Misogyny setting is also pretty fun, if only you could disable the super-annoying chastity belt consequence of turning down aggressive men!

Prostitution! The prostitution system in DLC is quite nice, albeit more device-oriented than it really needs to be. I like that the monetary rewards for bending over in a filthy tavern are suitably low, as long as you disable the extra rewards. I also like that it gives you the option of hiding the Solicitation dialogue when you're not in a tavern or not wearing a collar. I have used TDF Aggressive Prostituion in the past, it has its own problems (like forcing "foreplay" animations before sex happens. Ugh.) so I would rather not go back to using that one. Bonus points if there's a prostitution mod that requires you to satisfy your client, SLSO-style, if you want to get paid! I know Sexlab Survival has that, but I think that whoring via Survival pays too much and its not configurable. =_=

Device Comments. DCL has a lot of fun commentary from NPCs when you're visibly restrained.

The Safe Word. Yes, the safe word. I am genuinely worried about losing the Safe Word option located in DCL's debug menu. The Safe Word is an amazing gift that has saved me literally days of frustration when dealing with the really intense devices. I just want to finish the fuckin' dungeon! I don't want to have to run back to a city to find help every time a bandit locks me in a high-security yoke! >:O God, the Safe Word is a fantastic saver of time and rage.

You might be wondering why, if I like so many of these things about DCL, I'm getting rid of it. That's a fair question. It's great mod that does a ton of things and is very, very configurable. Surely, I could keep DCL and simply disable whatever parts of it I don't like, right? Maybe pick up a mod or two to cover features that are just a little bit lacking, like the teleporting rapists?

Well... no. Not really. Aside from the inevitable compatibility issues, there are certain things in DCL which you can't disable for no apparent reason. Such as the habit of NPCs to periodically request permission to consensually tie you up in bondage. In theory, that's a really nice feature. In practice, it's hella annoying to have scripted events interrupted. That's not the only thing, but its probably the thing I hate the most in DCL. x.x

Anyway, yes. Those are my favorite things in DCL. If anyone has suggestions for mods I can get that will replace/improve them, I'm all ears! ❤️

On 4/19/2020 at 6:21 PM, Azzhat said:

I have another request. Amazing World of Bikini Armor/ SoS for Females CBBE compatibility patch. Please?

That is the entirety of your post. No reference, no backquote, no name of whoever you were responding to and the post above yours doesn't seem to be relevant to TAWOBA or any compatibility patch. Plus, it's in a thread that is not dedicated to any particular subject and is thus full of references to thousands of mods and/or subjects, making backquoting precedents even more important. Here it is in case you forgot:

AzzhatDrivel.png

Your post definitely SAYS (irrespective of your telepathically-transmitted intent, i.e. what you may have intended to say) that you are seeking a "CBBE compatibility patch" for TAWOBA. Accusing me of being condescending because you failed to back-quote your post or give any clue what you were talking about is not only rude, but ignorant.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, shar181 said:

So, I'm about to start a new game in Skyrim SE and I'm taking the opportunity to switch around some mods that I've had trouble with. One of these mods, the biggest of these mods, is Deviously Cursed Loot. There is a lot that I enjoy in Deviously Cursed Loot; it really is a fantastic mod that adds a lot to the game. However, it also leaves a lot to be desired, so I'm hoping I can find a different mod, or suite of mods, which will replace all the parts of DCL that I love!

Things that I really love in DCL:

The various consequences of careless looting while in cities. It was a really nice touch that you can disable the cursed loot when you're in dungeons/wild areas! I like the idea of these devices being a deterrant for thieves rather than just a random mishap that can hit you at any time. I also like that the specifics of your misadventure are somewhat random (and also highly configurable)!

Rape! And gang-rape, and sleep-rape, and occasional guard-rape! The rape system in DCL is pretty awesome, especially in how it depends on how vulnerable the PC is. The only thing I don't like about rape in DCL is the fact that the attackers will teleport to you. I would really rather have a rape-mod that functions in a similar fashion, but gives you a chance to escape your impending dubious-consent orgy. I never really used the "combat surrender" mechanic, though; I have Defeat for that.

Public Indecency! Seriously, it is only a small part of DCL but this is hands-down my favorite thing about it. The fact that NPCs will comment on your lewd behavior and there can even be legal repercussions for being naked or fucking in public. It gives such a low-key and immersive reason to keep your character clothed... and to stick to back-alleys when you're sucking dick for some gold! The optional Misogyny setting is also pretty fun, if only you could disable the super-annoying chastity belt consequence of turning down aggressive men!

Prostitution! The prostitution system in DLC is quite nice, albeit more device-oriented than it really needs to be. I like that the monetary rewards for bending over in a filthy tavern are suitably low, as long as you disable the extra rewards. I also like that it gives you the option of hiding the Solicitation dialogue when you're not in a tavern or not wearing a collar. I have used TDF Aggressive Prostituion in the past, it has its own problems (like forcing "foreplay" animations before sex happens. Ugh.) so I would rather not go back to using that one. Bonus points if there's a prostitution mod that requires you to satisfy your client, SLSO-style, if you want to get paid! I know Sexlab Survival has that, but I think that whoring via Survival pays too much and its not configurable. =_=

Device Comments. DCL has a lot of fun commentary from NPCs when you're visibly restrained.

The Safe Word. Yes, the safe word. I am genuinely worried about losing the Safe Word option located in DCL's debug menu. The Safe Word is an amazing gift that has saved me literally days of frustration when dealing with the really intense devices. I just want to finish the fuckin' dungeon! I don't want to have to run back to a city to find help every time a bandit locks me in a high-security yoke! >:O God, the Safe Word is a fantastic saver of time and rage.

You might be wondering why, if I like so many of these things about DCL, I'm getting rid of it. That's a fair question. It's great mod that does a ton of things and is very, very configurable. Surely, I could keep DCL and simply disable whatever parts of it I don't like, right? Maybe pick up a mod or two to cover features that are just a little bit lacking, like the teleporting rapists?

Well... no. Not really. Aside from the inevitable compatibility issues, there are certain things in DCL which you can't disable for no apparent reason. Such as the habit of NPCs to periodically request permission to consensually tie you up in bondage. In theory, that's a really nice feature. In practice, it's hella annoying to have scripted events interrupted. That's not the only thing, but its probably the thing I hate the most in DCL. x.x

Anyway, yes. Those are my favorite things in DCL. If anyone has suggestions for mods I can get that will replace/improve them, I'm all ears! ❤️

Probably Sexlab Adventures is going to be the closest analog to DCL, minus the DD features.  It is very much based on DCL in concept.  If you do use it, be aware the sleep theft is flawed in that items/gold stolen are permanently lost (apparently intended?) and unrecoverable.  I suggest not using that particular feature unless you're OK with that.  Make sure it isn't going to steal/delete your quest items...

If my goal is to 

Eat something

Drink Something

and Sleep 8 hours

------

Per 24 hour - in game- period.

WHat is the best way to do that with need mods.... RND, Ineed, Vitality, whichever is the easiest to set up that way...

Time scale of 20 in game, would mean  

72 Min Real life = ~ 24 hours in game?

3 minutes ago, 4nk8r said:

Probably Sexlab Adventures is going to be the closest analog to DCL, minus the DD features.  It is very much based on DCL in concept.  If you do use it, be aware the sleep theft is flawed in that items/gold stolen are permanently lost (apparently intended?) and unrecoverable.  I suggest not using that particular feature unless you're OK with that.  Make sure it isn't going to steal/delete your quest items...

I will take a look at that one! I feel like I've heard the name before, but I don't think I ever actually installed it. Thanks for the tip!

(I'm open to other suggestions, though!)

2 minutes ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

If my goal is to 

Eat something

Drink Something

and Sleep 8 hours

------

Per 24 hour - in game- period.

WHat is the best way to do that with need mods.... RND, Ineed, Vitality, whichever is the easiest to set up that way...

Time scale of 20 in game, would mean  

72 Min Real life = ~ 24 hours in game?

In my experience RND is the best "needs" mod out there. I believe that it will automatically calculate its timers to match your timescale.

I'm not sure what the exact math is regarding timescale, though. I normally play on 10, which gives me plenty of time to do things under cover of darkness!

6 hours ago, Azzhat said:

Well I also got the Keywords, Waccf,etc patch. Which that allowed me to equip all the pieces but the chest piece is invisible. 

That one requires you use/build outfits with the included modified Bodyslide files (I only include UUNP ones).  There were some slot alterations related to Sexlab Survival and "half naked" compatibility.  Bit of a rabbit hole, really.  I decided to abandon trying to mess with slot altered stuff unless it was absolutely necessary.

2 minutes ago, shar181 said:

In my experience RND is the best "needs" mod out there. I believe that it will automatically calculate its timers to match your timescale.

I'm not sure what the exact math is regarding timescale, though. I normally play on 10, which gives me plenty of time to do things under cover of darkness!

Could you elaborate why you like RND the best?  Ive done the "reading" of the mods...  and most of the google results are from posts 3 years ago... presumably there are a few changes since then...