What is\Where is - Searches and Requests thread.

18 hours ago, Vyxenne said:
On 4/10/2020 at 1:48 PM, samy1 said:

were can I find the same female body mod you are using

Oldrim UUNP, converted to SSE and imported into SSE Bodyslide. Please let me know if you need my guide on how to do that.

9 hours ago, samy1 said:

yes would like your help on that . and thank you for that.

To get the UUNP Presets, Templates and Slidersets into SSE Bodyslide:

If you do NOT have an existing Skyrim (Oldrim) Bodyslide installation:

1. Manually download Bodyslide FOR OLDRIM from Skyrim Nexus but DO NOT INSTALL IT.

2. Extract the archive to some convenient place that you can find again.

The instructions below are tailored to the Oldrim BodySlide download 7z archive's FOMOD folders as the source "copy from" folders. If you have an existing Oldrim BodySlide installation, ignore these source folders and instead use the "paste into" folders in these instructions as both the source (from Oldrim) and destination (into SSE) folders.

1. Back up your current SSE Data\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder just in case something goes wrong in the following steps.

2. From the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's 00 Bodyslide\CalienteTools\Bodyslide folder, open RefTemplates.xml and Copy the 6 UUNP records:
 *Unified UNP
 *Unified UNP HDT
 *Unified UNP Special
 *Unified UNP Hands
 *Unified UNP Feet
 *Convert: CBBE to UNP/7B/DG/CHSBHC and more
48384143002_7083241460_o.png

You can close the Oldrim RefTemplates.xml. Open Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\RefTemplates.xml and paste the 6 Oldrim UUNP records into it just below the top <RefTemplates> tag, save the file and close it.

3. Run NifOptimizer on the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide\ShapeData" folder

4. Copy the following folders from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's "02 UUNP\CalienteTools\Bodyslide" folder:
 *ShapeData
 *SliderCategories
 *SliderGroups
 *SliderPresets
 *Slidersets
48384000901_7cb5930496_o.png
and paste the copied folders into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide folder so that they merge with the existing folders.

5. Run NifOptimizer on the mesh(es) you select below BEFORE you copy-paste them into your game folders because there may be headparts that you will permanently break if you run NifOptimizer on your character assets folder.  After Optimizing the below meshes folder(s) you plan to install, from the Oldrim BodySlide Archive's top-level folder, copy the "10 1st Person UUNP\meshes" folder and optionally ONE of the following folders (you do not have to install any pre-built body meshes, you can just build them in BodySlide after completing these steps)-
 *"07 Pre-built UUNP + Morphs\meshes" (no physics bones)
 *"08 Pre-built UUNP HDT + Morphs\meshes" (Breast Butt and Belly physics Bones)
 *"09 Pre-built UUNP Special + Morphs\meshes" (Same as HDT above plus Labia bones)
48384142962_9a1f784e95_o.png
Copy the Meshes subfolder(s) of your chosen folder(s) above and paste it/them into your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder such that the copied \meshes folders MERGE WITH the existing Data\meshes folder. If you do NOT get Folder Merge warnings on \meshes, \actors, \character and \character assets folders, you are pasting the right folders into the wrong place or vice-versa... abort and try again.

Once you have done the above, which takes no more than 5 minutes, you will be able to use SSE Bodyslide to create and modify all that UUNP goodness in SSE.

Hey there,

Looking for top-clothing! Not any top clothing, i'm looking for Tops, bikinis and whatnot (prefered slooty, female) without having a body attached to it.

I want to create another modular outfit for screens but i just can't find the right top because it's either not fitting my taste or it has a body attached to it, (slot body) - and that usually unequips other stuff ... AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN :(

Any advice appreciated on what i could use.

21 minutes ago, -Player1- said:

Hey there,

Looking for top-clothing! Not any top clothing, i'm looking for Tops, bikinis and whatnot (prefered slooty, female) without having a body attached to it.

I want to create another modular outfit for screens but i just can't find the right top because it's either not fitting my taste or it has a body attached to it, (slot body) - and that usually unequips other stuff ... AND I DON'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN :(

Here's a few I like, maybe they'll help :)

Mini Bikini

Biscuit's Layered Bikinis

COCO Bikini Collection

KM Bikini

Shino Bikini Pack

Sunjeong Ninirim Collection (Lots of modular outfits included)

3 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Hey there,

There are a few accessory tops which can be used to spice up an ensemble in the VTAW Utility Pack (some assembly required on account of it only being for Classic Skyrim):

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101096

This Tifa Lockheart outfit by Xing is nothing but accessory parts not connected to a body (even if the body type that its BodySlide files correspond to is BHUNP):

https://www.patreon.com/posts/tifalockhart-3b-33872226

On 4/13/2020 at 1:18 PM, -Player1- said:

Looking for top-clothing! [...] (prefered slooty, female)

Well, you have definitely come to the right place! After all, "Slutty Is as Slutty Does" according to my dearly-departed Mama who taught me all she knew.

Spoiler

Mini-Sage Top + separate Skirt

48409672691_a7f529a3a2_m.jpg

One of the 4 slutty blouse-and-tight skirt xxGongzuorenyuanHH outfits (Google it)

30403458187_cca85697d5_k.jpg

30403450107_ed6a3c0086_k.jpg

49770915698_6b51029f16_k.jpg

(No, I'm not over Serana yet. Your point is...?) :classic_tongue:

Sheer Pink Crop Top I separated from a Summer Wear hotpants+cami set so I could wear it with anything:

49056611411_84a2f3735d_k.jpg

Same top as above, with open-front Lady Revenant Jacket added

49770906228_2cff5dd645_k.jpg

Black Omake T Shirt from MiniBikini*

49770906038_c54fc93dc2_k.jpg

Sexy Black Dress from (Kuzak's) Minidresses Collection

49226266791_8a53549bf8_k.jpg

LUX Delicate (blue) + VTAW Jeans (I've had LUX since Oldrim, unknown where I got it sorry)

49770909238_4052f5681e_k.jpg

LUX Delicate (red) + Victory Pants*

49770911173_adc9c5e7a5_k.jpg

Hooter's Crop + Simple Skirt (SMP)

49771460571_1b07ca6c16_k.jpg

Vyxenne's Eye View of Scarlet Dawn-Purple (6-color SMP Mashup I made from 3 mods) Boobs by Vyxenne, view by IFPV

49771454716_5406de97ac_k.jpg

Simple Top I separated from a Hotpants Set in Minibikini*

49771776612_9665892398_k.jpg

*converted to UUNP by me, probably from Sun Jeong's CBBE mega-collection

On 4/13/2020 at 1:18 PM, -Player1- said:

without having a body attached to it [...] that usually unequips other stuff

Well, that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish. It's not the presence of a body per se that displaces other items, it's the Biped Slot of the items- any item displaces other items from the same slot, whether or not there is an actual Body included in the mesh. Almost all torso-covering items are in Biped Slot 32 "Body" so that's why equipping one Slot 32 item displaces any other Slot 32 item. So if you are trying to remove (or find items without) the body to prevent an apparel item from displacing other apparel items, you are barking up the wrong tree- it's the slot, not necessarily the body, that you must change.

If you don't want other Slot 32 items to be displaced when you equip a particular item, you must change the Biped Slot. You will have to change it in the plugin's ARMO and ARMA blocks using SSEEdit, plus if the nif shape has a BSDismemberSkinInstance, you will have to change it in the Partitions > Partitions details for the mesh as well. If the shape has a NiSkinInstance you do not have to do anything to it in the mesh, but in every case you do still have to change it in the plugin as mentioned above.

Okay so I have been using the 3 ( I assume well known ) armor mods for SOS.

I am also using Acro748's BD's 3BBB Armor and Clothes Replacer problem is that when used with these mods linked in the spoiler they don't quite play nice together. They will work fine for the most part but entering specific locations it results in a CTD. I made a post in thread for Acro748's conversion about this if you wish to see which specific locations I have found so far.

Now my question is does anyone know of any revealing male armor mods that don't conflict with BD's 3BBB Armor and Clothes Replacer like the ones I linked do? I would like to keep these ones but losing progress to surprise CTD's is getting old. Would try to attempt to patch them if I had any idea as to what even the issue was that causes the CTD. I mean one location for example I get a CTD when the only thing there is a spiders egg sack and the entrance to a cave. Another example is bonestrewn crest where there is either 3 skeletons or dragon depending on how far you are into the game and it's not like either of those are wearing clothing to be edited by any of the mentioned mods...

So yeah if you have any alternatives please do link them for me to check out. Also I know there is a thread dedicated for male content but I can never seem to find it, so if you have the link to that thread would you link it as well so I will at least be able to find it in the future. 

21 hours ago, hexiest said:

Here's a few I like, maybe they'll help :)

Mini Bikini

Biscuit's Layered Bikinis

COCO Bikini Collection

KM Bikini

Shino Bikini Pack

Sunjeong Ninirim Collection (Lots of modular outfits included)

18 hours ago, FauxFurry said:

There are a few accessory tops which can be used to spice up an ensemble in the VTAW Utility Pack (some assembly required on account of it only being for Classic Skyrim?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/101096

This Tifa Lockheart outfit by Xing is nothing but accessory parts not connected to a body (even if the body type that its BodySlide files correspond to is BHUNP):

https://www.patreon.com/posts/tifalockhart-3b-33872226

15 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Well, you have definitely come to the right place! After all, "Slutty Is as Slutty Does" according to my dearly-departed Mama who taught me all she knew.

Reveal hidden contents

Mini-Sage Top + separate Skirt

48409672691_a7f529a3a2_m.jpg

One of the 4 slutty blouse-and-tight skirt xxGongzuorenyuanHH outfits (Google it)

30403458187_cca85697d5_k.jpg

30403450107_ed6a3c0086_k.jpg

49770915698_6b51029f16_k.jpg

(No, I'm not over Serana yet. Your point is...?) :classic_tongue:

Sheer Pink Crop Top I separated from a Summer Wear hotpants+cami set so I could wear it with anything:

49056611411_84a2f3735d_k.jpg

Same top as above, with open-front Lady Revenant Jacket added

49770906228_2cff5dd645_k.jpg

Black Omake T Shirt from MiniBikini*

49770906038_c54fc93dc2_k.jpg

Sexy Black Dress from (Kuzak's) Minidresses Collection

49226266791_8a53549bf8_k.jpg

LUX Delicate (blue) + VTAW Jeans (I've had LUX since Oldrim, unknown where I got it or VTAW, sorry)

49770909238_4052f5681e_k.jpg

LUX Delicate (red) + Victory Pants*

49770911173_adc9c5e7a5_k.jpg

Hooter's Crop + Simple Skirt (SMP)

49771460571_1b07ca6c16_k.jpg

Vyxenne's Eye View of Scarlet Dawn-Purple (6-color SMP Mashup I made from 3 mods) Boobs by Vyxenne, view by IFPV

49771454716_5406de97ac_k.jpg

Simple Top I separated from a Hotpants Set in Minibikini*

49771776612_9665892398_k.jpg

*converted to UUNP by me, probably from Sun Jeong's CBBE mega-collection

Well, that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish. It's not the presence of a body per se that displaces other items, it's the Biped Slot of the items- any item displaces other items from the same slot, whether or not there is an actual Body included in the mesh. Almost all torso-covering items are in Biped Slot 32 "Body" so that's why equipping one Slot 32 item displaces any other Slot 32 item. So if you are trying to remove (or find items without) the body to prevent an apparel item from displacing other apparel items, you are barking up the wrong tree- it's the slot, not necessarily the body, that you must change.

If you don't want other Slot 32 items to be displaced when you equip a particular item, you must change the Biped Slot. You will have to change it in the plugin's ARMO and ARMA blocks using SSEEdit, plus if the nif shape has a BSDismemberSkinInstance, you will have to change it in the Partitions > Partitions details for the mesh as well. If the shape has a NiSkinInstance you do not have to do anything to it in the mesh, but in every case you do still have to change it in the plugin as mentioned above.

Vyx, do you know where to find a working CBBE/3BBB BS version of Lady revenant for SE?

Thank you gals and guys.

Most of it is already in my game.. spooking around somewhere...

But i will have a look at this'n that.

Anyone know any good female walking/running animations, the ones on nexus aint doing it for me

I'm looking for something that doesn't look like a catwalk down a runway

Edit: also some hdt/smp hair recommendations for SE would be cool too

1 hour ago, GodSmack said:

Anyone know any good female walking/running animations, the ones on nexus aint doing it for me

I'm looking for something that doesn't look like a catwalk down a runway

Edit: also some hdt/smp hair recommendations for SE would be cool too

Have you seen this?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15881

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/34583

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31300

Beginning a new game. New to SE as well. I have played and modded for years in Le but not in 4 years...

followed the tutorial:(Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - Everything you need to know to start playing Skyrim SE with mods)My FPS seems to suffer on my older computer so no enb (unless there is one that improves FPS?) and I don't care for hair or clothing animations like HDT-SMP because I think it will hurt FPS... I do Have CBBE & CBPC - CBP

So I want to play as a sexy female magic user

Need mod suggestions to get me started:

Clothes/armor (had some great transparent robes in LE but I don't see them for SE)Spells or spell modsis there an adult mod for the mage college?

Anything else that would go well with playing a magic user character...

Thanks

48 minutes ago, embdude said:

Beginning a new game. New to SE as well. I have played and modded for years in Le but not in 4 years...

followed the tutorial:(Mod Organizer 2 & Other tools - Everything you need to know to start playing Skyrim SE with mods)My FPS seems to suffer on my older computer so no enb (unless there is one that improves FPS?) and I don't care for hair or clothing animations like HDT-SMP because I think it will hurt FPS... I do Have CBBE & CBPC - CBP

So I want to play as a sexy female magic user

Need mod suggestions to get me started:

Clothes/armor (had some great transparent robes in LE but I don't see them for SE)Spells or spell modsis there an adult mod for the mage college?

Anything else that would go well with playing a magic user character...

Thanks

for armors I suggest

take your pick from here a huge collection of what are fantasic works and comes with a huge sized bundle containing most of the armors available on that page. 
If you decide against the bundle and go with individual outfits than I suggest downloading add item menu to get the outfits easily. The bundle comes with a building containing the outfits in said bundle right next to the warrior/mage/stealth stones near riverwood. 
https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/home/

This is fairly mage style and comes with a transparent version
https://sunkeumjeong.wixsite.com/mysite/post/yyb-kang-xi

This has a lot of good armors both replacer and stand alone versions. Need his original conversion off nexus which is linked on the page of this link. 

8 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Vyx, do you know where to find a working CBBE/3BBB BS version of Lady revenant for SE?

No, sorry, I don't. :classic_sad: I haven't succumbed to the 2,397-bone nipple mania yet.

However, thanks to Ousnius & Friends, it's child's play to convert outfits from Oldrim to SSE and from UNP to CBBE and vice-versa. It's rumored that Cathedral Assets Optimizer can do mod conversions in one swell foop (ba-da BING, ba-da BOOM!) instead of outfit meshes here, headparts there and textures somewhere else, but, since I literally lack the cojones to try :classic_tongue: I haven't gone there yet.

8 hours ago, -Player1- said:

Thank you gals and guys.

Most of it is already in my game.. spooking around somewhere...

But i will have a look at this'n that.

this one?

https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/07/lady-revenant-lb.html

looks like someone did a cbbe conversion in oldrym for it. dunno, have not clicked the download link but the link is here post 112