34 minutes ago, SlitherHence said:

Whoa! Hold on. Is that a good idea? Hydrogen has shown in the past that he desires to control how his HDT plugins are distributed. And part of that is a decided disinterest in distributing it via the Nexus. I realize the good intentions here... but afaik Hydrogen has not given permission for his HDT plugins to be redistributed. And I'd really rather not piss him off enough for him to nope out and take his source with him.

Source code showing up in a public repo on github does not automatically make that software open source (in a legal sense).

https://github.com/HydrogensaysHDT/hdt-skyrimse-mods/blob/master/src/hdt/LICENSE

Hydrogen has retired from working on it, btw.

1 hour ago, EmperorAnka said:

Not helped because I already said I have loots of mod dont update 1.5.97. I cant update my game because if update my game my all mods will be useless. This is why I'm asking help here and why I'm wanting 1.5.80 links for this mods. Beucase I cant find it...

I'll just chalk it up to English not being your first language as the reason we can't communicate easily which is no problem to me. Anyhow, I took a look at the CBBE 3BBB mod page and there's a section for the "Changelog" which shows what each update brings to the mod. It doesn't look like there is a version that was built to specifically support 1.5.80. You can find the older releases of the mod on the mod page if you scroll down to the bottom of the "Files" section. I am unsure which file would 100% work so you'd have to try each older version and see if it works with your game or not.

5 hours ago, soundreaper said:

I'll just chalk it up to English not being your first language as the reason we can't communicate easily which is no problem to me. Anyhow, I took a look at the CBBE 3BBB mod page and there's a section for the "Changelog" which shows what each update brings to the mod. It doesn't look like there is a version that was built to specifically support 1.5.80. You can find the older releases of the mod on the mod page if you scroll down to the bottom of the "Files" section. I am unsure which file would 100% work so you'd have to try each older version and see if it works with your game or not.

Well this is not about english. You guyz just try to be not understandable :D I will give you SS and I hope you will understand. I dont know why but I never said anyting about ''3BBB'' version... I said ''SMP version.'' And SMP doesnt has any other version. You guyz dont need to help this is not mandotary mission I just ask help because of I want that body. But if you dont understand what I'm saying just dont try to make emty talk. I mean I already said that thing in my first message why you try to do that odd dialugue? :D

Screenshot_9.jpg

6 hours ago, hashigicc9 said:

>Says my English is bad.

>Doesn't know how to type a proper sentence. 

Boii...I even told you that I am willing to help you out to find out what you need, this is how you are thankful you little shit? Good luck on your findings, entitled cunt. 

Well you know proper sentence? That's realy good. But you dont how to communicate :D I said ''SMP dont has 1.5.80 version'' and you said to me again ''Go download 1.5.80 version.'' You are not blind right? Then what are you trying to do here? You dont need to help me? This is not mandotary mission for you. But dont waste my time like this rude behaiviour with talking nonsense +. Just go away man and learn how to commicate.

Screenshot_9.jpg

15 hours ago, EmperorAnka said:

I have skyrim 1.5.80 version. I do everyting you said. But because of my game version I download HDT and other mods from chinise site. And I download CBPC from nexus. I Just dont download SMP 1.5.97 version in nexus. I have 1.8.0 version but I'm getting this problem. What can I do about this?

Screenshot_8.jpg

I will try to help. This is just my opinion and it is certainly not true :)
This error has nothing to do with the SMP version of the framework (it’s just that the bootloader cannot find the .esp file.

Clipboard02.jpg.e8cf2d2a943c8006121770c6a4ff8fa9.jpg  

Remove the cbbe 3b, save it in the game, clean the save, and reinstall the body.

If you play on 1.5.80 (like me for example) then just do not install anything updated for 1.5.97 (but you already know that :) just in case).
Tip: If you install such replacers of bodies that are difficult to configure (there are a lot of additional options in it that should improve physics but complicate the understanding of what works and how), then you shouldn’t then thoughtlessly try to overwrite (install after it) physics configuration files (this is "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder with xml files). They must be designed strictly for this replacers.

Tip 2: It is preferable to install the framework files manually (Data\SKSE\Plugins). Only 2 files are needed - hdtSSEFramework.dll and hdtSSEPhysics.dll. (plus 1 pack for high heels). You do not need to install the "hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs" folder if one of the body packs is already installed.

Just in case, all the previous versions of the SMP framework I have in my signature (Stuff/SMP DLL files).

Hi, it's me again...

I spent the last few days learning how this HDT-SMP thingy works and I would like some clarifications to avoid installing unnecessary things.

From what I understand by loading the smp files in BS & OS, they are reference bodies to which the necessary meshes are applied so that the HDT plugins do their magic.

What I don't understand is how the game reads the different femalebody.nifs created in BS.
For example :

UUNP SMP Collision put femalebody.nif in meshes\actors\character\character assets

UUNPSpSMP put femalebody.nif in meshes\armor\UUNPSpSMP

UUNPVaginaNA SMP put femalebody.nif in meshes\armor\UUNPVaginaNA SMP

UUNPVaginaN put femalebody.nif in meshes\armor\New Outfit

Except for SMP Collision, which use a "default" folder, how can the other nifs be read without an esp? via XML files in hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs?

Lastly, UUNPSpSMP and UUNPVaginaNA SMP seem to add the same meshes. What's the difference?

Thanks in advance :)

EDIT: Forgot to ask, since the reference body must be only one (right?), there's something I've to do to merge those projects or should only one be installed?

16 hours ago, dragonvale said:

What I don't understand is how the game reads the different femalebody.nifs created in BS.

For example :

UUNP SMP Collision put femalebody.nif in meshes\actors\character\character assets

Except for SMP Collision, which use a "default" folder, how can the other nifs be read without an esp? via XML files in hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs?

The files meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0/1.nif are the only two body mesh files the game uses by default. If multiple mods are placing those 2 files there (there are 6 "body" mesh files counting hands and feet but only 2 of them are actually the main part of the body) then whichever one writes last is the only one the game uses. That default body path can only be changed by a patch- a plugin file- that modifies the game to use a different path structure for its default body.

DefaultBBPs.xml can change which xml file is used for physics and/or collisions for any body-related physics object (body, labia, schlong, hands, feet, etc.), and a NiStringExtraData in a nif (mesh) file can also point to a specific xml file to be used for that mesh, but not which meshes are used for the default body.

Some mod-added NPCs use "armor/bodysuit" bodies which are stored in different paths than the game's default body meshes. But for your default body for the player, all vanilla and most mod-added NPCs, the only ones that matter are the ones in meshes\actors\character\character assets\ unless a patch or other plugin is changing the game's default body meshes location.

I have a great looking UUNP-Special body with Leyenda Skins textures. It has a 3D working vagina and breast, butt and belly physics and full collisions including labia-hands, labia-schlongs, boob-hands, etc. @Gromilla  has a complete all-in-one "UUNP-Special with SoS" xml pack if you ask him nicely, or I can post mine again. My body has only 1 bone per breast and does not have thigh physics, so it is probably "too yesterday" for some users. Since @srea (the incomparable Aers) has fixed and posted the SMP files on the Nexus, you can get everything you need right there without knowing Chinese or giving sketchy websites your cellphone number. My UUNP-Special body is sexy as hell and works perfectly, no hassles.

As a general recommendation, I would suggest that people just getting started with SMP walk before they run- install the "good old" UUNP-Special body (from Oldrim), get Aers HDT-SMP files and Gromilla's UUNP-Special xmls.  Get that working and then, if you want to expand on that, add one of the new "all the rage" bodies - JUST ONE of them - and get that working.

Here is my mini-guide on getting a UUNP-Special + SoS SMP body working in SSE (skip any steps you have already done). Steps for CBBE should be similar but I do not use it so I don't know:

1. Import and convert UUNP from Oldrim BodySlide into SSE Bodyslide (warning: not officially supported by the Bodyslide Team)
  2. Install a UUNP-compatible set of body textures unless you actually like your nipples to be in your armpits :classic_blink:
  3. Install Schlongs of Skyrim (full)
  4. Install XPMSSE (latest version 4.66 works fine with my game 1.5.62 and SKSE64 2.0.12) and override SoS if prompted
  5. Run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe with Skeleton Arm Fix and Gender-Specific Animations checked
  6. Build the UUNP-Special body to the shape of your dreams in SSE BodySlide, using one of the presets or a custom shape of your own choosing
  7. Test naked in-game and make sure you have a working body that is shaped like you built it and not T-posed
  8. Install HDT-SMP from Aers Nexus page
  9. Install Gromilla's UUNP-Special + SoS xml's after asking him nicely for them
  10. Enjoy your new SMP physics body.

When you get through ogling yourself :classic_biggrin: install UUNP armor/outfits and/or convert and batch-build your existing outfits to fit your new body shape. I use the UUNP-HDT body type for outfits that cover my hoo-hah and UUNP-Special for outfits I could boink in when I want to do that. Semper Paratus.

Hope this helps you understand what is going on. Several of the recent "guide" authors admit up front that their guide(s) include unnecessary files and steps, and they don't really know which ones are the ones that made physics work in their systems. So Caveat Emptor. :classic_laugh:

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

As a general recommendation, I would suggest that people just getting started with SMP walk before they run- install the "good old" UUNP-Special body (from Oldrim), get Aers HDT-SMP files and Gromilla's UUNP-Special xmls.  Get that working and then, if you want to expand on that, add one of the new "all the rage" bodies - JUST ONE of them - and get that working.

First, thank you for the exhaustive reply.

Believe me, I'm walking veeeeeeeeeeery sloooooooooowly and it's been a week since I've been collecting information on SMP from different topics.

I know how to mod a game, I've been doing it for years, to the point that I don't even use Loot anymore and, both in Skyrim and in Fallout, I can count on one hand the crashes in hundreds of hours of play.

But for HDT it's different because, as I already wrote in another post, I never used it in my life.

I have already updated BodySlide SEE with UUNP files (the reputation point to your guide comes from me), both plugins to version 1.5.97 thanks to the patcher downloaded from github, and thanks to an archive for SMP downloaded from the signature of gromilla (don't worry, I thanked him ?), containing bodyslide files and xml for uunp, I managed to make it all work because the meshes path set in the project is correct.

But then I got a little stuck when I found those archives and opening the projects in Outfit Studio I saw that the meshes applied to the reference body vary from one to the other, the paths in which the nifs are created are different from the correct one and the one named collision doesn't even have xml files. Hence my post above.

But now you have removed all my doubts and I thank you,
To return the favor, the copy of CCleaner Professional is on me. ?

On 1/30/2018 at 6:31 PM, minalia said:

I need some help concerning how to code a xml file for tails into the defaultBBPs.xml registry file.

I just want to know how to write a code to connect a tail xml into the default bbps registry to get collision to work. Kinda working on trying to setup psq succubus mod to work in skyrim SE. I found this https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/58165/?tab=files looking into the beta file. Noticed it was for smp and has the alduin tail. 

Is there a like to smp tails for SSE?

I need it for argonians and khajiits

19 hours ago, dragonvale said:

For example :

Lastly, UUNPSpSMP and UUNPVaginaNA SMP seem to add the same meshes. What's the difference?

UUNPSpSMP, UUNPVaginaNA SMP - I adapted these bodies as an experiment (at that time, almost a year ago, there was no free version with bodyslide) and laid them out for the test, and yes there is an error with the paths in them (I'm used to creating the body in the BS in the test folder in a separate folder, so I do the tests on a separate follower). These bodies began to be used, changed, and something else to do, and I abandoned these bodies and forgot to correct the paths as a result.
And since they were built on the same base (china UUNPVaginaN), then the proxy meshes in them are the same (by the way, these meshes crawled a lot where, although not everything is true there either). Proxy meshes can be removed, but then there are bugs with collisions (strange bends of the hips, shaking of individual parts, etc.).
I don’t even know what to tell you, The Kokan has figured out how to set everything up. I can finish this body and fix the errors, but there is already a 3bbb body and it’s easier to port it (although I have not tried yet and it is possible that there may be problems). 

Ok, thanks a lot, now everything is even clearer.
My ignorance is the prize for not having played Skyrim for a year. :expressionless:

Just out of curiosity, when I build the body using UUNPSpSMP, everything in game is perfect, while when I tried UUNPVAGinaNA SMP with the same body preset, the meshes were very different from what they should have been and the neck at the base of the head was much wider than that of the body. Do you know why it happens?

Regarding 3bbb for uunp, I found it and managed to get it to work without problems, but from what I've read it's a lot heavier and everyone recommends using it only on a (very) limited number of npcs, so I don't think I'll use it.

59 minutes ago, dragonvale said:

Just out of curiosity, when I build the body using UUNPSpSMP, everything in game is perfect, while when I tried UUNPVAGinaNA SMP with the same body preset, the meshes were very different from what they should have been and the neck at the base of the head was much wider than that of the body. Do you know why it happens?

Uuups, I was mistaken again (for a long time it was all, and I do not use the cbbe or uunp body). UUNPSpSMP - this is the body that I adapted for Vyxenne, it's just a uunp special body, with proxy meshes and physics settings. UUNPVaginaNA SMP -it’s just that Chinese body. It differs slightly from the standard uunp (special, wtih genitals). This body did not have a bodyslide and I (and others) tried to somehow get around and fix it .. Someone did it, I have an archive somewhere, then I will see how this body works ... 

Later, on the basis of this body, 3bbb bodies were created, with an increased number of polygons, additional bones and other things, therefore the requirements increased. This can be partially solved by the correct use of proxy meshes, but this is another matter. :)

I will try to do something, but so far I have my own monsters here :)

Spoiler

ScreenShot377.jpg.b1ad319f00860b10dd9d6f86c0d3c0d6.jpg

People here seem to heavily prefer UUNP. Last time I was playing Skyrim, UUNP had no bodyslide options. I had already gotten CBBE up and running by the time I discovered that UUNP could be used with bodyslide now. But I find myself wondering what it is about UUNP that makes it so preferable over CBBE, especially among modders. I realize CBBE has a bad reputation for having unrealistic proportions... but seems like that could be fixed in bodyslide... and there are, in fact, bodyslide presets available for CBBE that are more realistic. Is that the only reason? Or is there something more technical in nature that makes UUNP "better".

6 hours ago, StrayHALO_MAN said:

Is there a like to smp tails for SSE?

I need it for argonians and khajiits

I too am curious about this. The tails are actually equipable items... so, like wigs, it should be possible to give them collisions and weight. But! They are also animated... so not sure how that would affect things.

Question:

With hdt-SMP now under the MIT license, would it be acceptable under LL rules for me to post a working version of hdtHH_1-5-97 here?  It was omitted from the nexus downloads.  I realize a lot of people don't actually use it as much anymore but...

Is there a more appropriate venue?

Thanks all

Honestly I switched to CBBE when the 3BBB Amazing came out.  The Fomod is perfect, collisions are amazing, it’s foolproof to set up and some tweaks to Sam’s Body preset gives you a super hot bod.  No going back now I don’t think, especially with UUNP abandoned for outfits moving forward... 

7 hours ago, SlitherHence said:

People here seem to heavily prefer UUNP. Last time I was playing Skyrim, UUNP had no bodyslide options. I had already gotten CBBE up and running by the time I discovered that UUNP could be used with bodyslide now. But I find myself wondering what it is about UUNP that makes it so preferable over CBBE, especially among modders. I realize CBBE has a bad reputation for having unrealistic proportions... but seems like that could be fixed in bodyslide... and there are, in fact, bodyslide presets available for CBBE that are more realistic. Is that the only reason? Or is there something more technical in nature that makes UUNP "better".

I too am curious about this. The tails are actually equipable items... so, like wigs, it should be possible to give them collisions and weight. But! They are also animated... so not sure how that would affect things.

Yes you can I had them the Skyrim LE but I now only play Skyrim SE, and don't know how to get them to work on it.

Physics are the only things I cant do when it comes to porting.