• 2 weeks later...

I noticed the walking animation is different while the hands are bound - there is less hip/butt movement, almost kind of masculine.

Is that on purpose, or is it a side effect of ...something. Can it be changed?

(if you dont know what i am talking about, just look at the actor from behind while walking slowly forward - compare how the legs/hips move when the hands are bound behind back vs. when they are free)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/6/2019 at 10:00 PM, Canaris said:

Any particular reason why im seeing pink textures on some of the devices ( poles and hydropillory ) ?? 

Did you install with NMM? It has a known bug, which may cause it to miss files from archives.

And sorry about late reply. I haven't been around FO4 side for a while. Just crawling back. I presumed that it is still relevant to ask, in case that was the problem, or it was a problem that you didn't get solved.

On 1/15/2019 at 2:12 PM, Morferous said:

Did you install with NMM? It has a known bug, which may cause it to miss files from archives.

And sorry about late reply. I haven't been around FO4 side for a while. Just crawling back. I presumed that it is still relevant to ask, in case that was the problem, or it was a problem that you didn't get solved.

I actually forgot that i even posted here... 

Its cool, turns out it was something weird with installing it through MO2, simple reinstall fixed it. :]

Okay I am crashing in builder menu the minute I place my mouse over Torture devices Icon. It is instant CTD, don't even get to up arrow into it or anything. I am not saying is this mod, I am looking for what I done have wrong.

here is load order, just out of vault, ran to the builder contraption, and entered it.

I stripped DD, and Rogg DD Items Manager out of load order before this last try, have been stripping most every thing out one at a time trying to figure where the problem is.

LoadOrder

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
*AAF.esm
*HUDFramework.esm
*SettlementKeywords.esm
*Homemaker.esm
*TortureDevices.esm
*ArmorKeywords.esm
*Knockout Framework.esm
*EthreonMasterPlan.esm
*ESPExplorerFO4.esp
*Prisoner Shackles.esp
*Homemaker - Streetlights Use Passive Power.esp
*Homemaker - Unlocked Institute Objects.esp
*OCDecorator.esp
*OCDecoratorDLC.esp
*CWSS Redux.esp
*SSEX.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack.esp
*SettleObjExpandPack-LightShadowDisabler.esp
*Minutemenoverhaul.esp
*LooksMenu.esp
*LooksMenu Customization Compendium.esp
*The Eyes Of Beauty.esp
*TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
*CBBE.esp
*FO4_AnimationsByLeito.esp
*Crazy_Animations_Gun.esp
*Crazy_Animation_Rugs.esp
*four_play.esp
*ThraxActionPoses.esp
*Shino Poses.esp
*Rufgt's Animations.esp
*Atomic Lust.esp
*SavageCabbage_Animations.esp
*Farelle_Animations.esp
*Vadermania[AAF_anims].esp
*GrayUserBPAnimations.esp
*AAF_Four-Play_Animations_Crazy6987.esp
*AAF_CreaturePack01.esp
*VIO_Strap-On.esp
*CumNWealth.esp
*Mutated Lust.esp
*AlternateFurniture.esp
*AlternateSettlements.esp
*Settle-SRR.esp
*Northland Diggers.esp
*Northland.esp
*Better Vendor Stalls.esp
*TD_DLC01Workshop_Addons.esp
*AdvBubbleTurretSet-RealNP.esp
*Power Armor Forges.esp
*FP_FamilyPlanningEnhanced.esp
*RSEE_Vol1_CSA.esp
*RSEE_Vol2_AN.esp
*RSEE_Vol2_AN_DLCPatch.esp
*RSEE_Vol3_Karma.esp
*RSEE_Vol4_Brothels.esp
*RSEE_Vol5_Shenanigans.esp
*RSEE_Vol7_FAP.esp
*OCDispenser.esp
*FO4Hotkeys.esp
*clothingoverhaul.esp
*ClothingOverhaulSP_XB1_PC.esp
*DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
*slootyVaultSuit.esp
*KSHairdos.esp
*Clean and Simple - Red Rocket Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Sanctuary Startup.esp
*Clean and Simple - Ten Pines Bluff Startup.esp

Also added Log file

Would really like some help as to what I am doing or have installed wrong :/

EDIT >>>

I got it, went back and removed everything, and reinstalled it back just like it was, and all went to working.. I am glad I used MO. made it easy, just turned them off in MO, and the back on it what I assumed was the right order..  This is one tough game to get mods working and shaking hands in..LOL  But I managed it this time I think. Gee whiz!
?

Papyrus.0.7z

On 9/9/2018 at 9:44 AM, VonHelton said:

Well, there's a mod called "Devious Devices" out there, but about a week into game play it decides to come alive (literally!) and seize you & your npcs & keep you from doing anything.

Obviously, that's a problem, so some of us use "Prisoner Shackles" instead.

?

EDITED:
I use the sexual harassment mod.  It uses MCM and you can turn it off.  It has a great feature.  Break restraints hotkey (configurable in MCM) it uses willpower to break free so unless you are submissive to all harassers it's not an issue to have lots of extra willpower to burn on DD 

There we go now that's a correct response

• 2 months later...

(at) Vader666 (not sure why his/her name doesn't appear?) I've been having some issues and I tracked one of my issues down to your mod.  As your mod is the one that introduces the idle bound feet animation and bound feet movement animation.  So is there a console command to release my PC from the spell?  

Long story short PC was in hobble dress - DP violation - new DD gear and hobble dress unequipped - hobble dress non equip-able since new DD gear use the armor slot

Yes I could point to a container and remove all then equip the hobble dress then remove the hobble dress then burn the hobble dress in the fires of hell, but from reading the first page it just feels like that there is a simple console command to 'release' my PC from the 'Spell'

Oh and I agree that making an outfit that can be made in bodyslide would look better clipping wise.  So idea wise what if the Sucker chair acted like Power Armor?  So instead of sitting in it you were wearing it?  Maybe reduce player/npc movement down to 0.00001.
That way even Phat asses won't clip through it

19 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

So is there a console command to release my PC from the spell?

Unfortunately its not that easy.

If i remember correctly there is no console command to remove keywords, just a command to add one.

You could try to use the "call function" command to call the "RemoveKeyword" papyrus function out of the ObjectReference script.

The Keywords you need to get rid of should be "_TD_BoundFeetSolid"and "_TD_GenericBoundFeetSolid".

After that you need to reset the anim archtypes by using "ChangeAnimArchtype()" followed by "ChangeAnimArchtype(Player)".

I think equiping a hobble dress or similar items from DD and removing them is a far easier task, and would be the way to go, since the issue occured because DD didn't noticed the forced unequip.

So there might even be some additional DD effects active you won't get rid of by just canceling the animation, like a movement speed reduction or things like that.

• 1 month later...

Well I know its been awhile but i installed this mod and well, it seems to work, i assign a male or female to the big x, one faces forward the other back, easy peazy, even the bend over insert neck device works fine. Yet THAT IS WHERE IT STOPS. Is that it are these devices put there to just hold NPCS? Do nothing else. Am I supposed to wear handcuffs. I put them on and my hands are behind my back and these people are still restrained in the devices?? I searched console commands for the holotape, got no results, i only found the handcuffs via console command. So I have no idea what to do? I wanted to have the ladies bend over and the use aaf or leitos animations to , well you know take her from behind while i wear a strapon or whatever the case may be. I cant do anything though, they just hang there. I can talk to them trade with them, but cant sex em or anything. Any help would be apprecoated guys, thanks

32 minutes ago, babyjoe00069 said:

Well I know its been awhile but i installed this mod and well, it seems to work, i assign a male or female to the big x, one faces forward the other back, easy peazy, even the bend over insert neck device works fine. Yet THAT IS WHERE IT STOPS. Is that it are these devices put there to just hold NPCS? Do nothing else. Am I supposed to wear handcuffs. I put them on and my hands are behind my back and these people are still restrained in the devices?? I searched console commands for the holotape, got no results, i only found the handcuffs via console command. So I have no idea what to do? I wanted to have the ladies bend over and the use aaf or leitos animations to , well you know take her from behind while i wear a strapon or whatever the case may be. I cant do anything though, they just hang there. I can talk to them trade with them, but cant sex em or anything. Any help would be apprecoated guys, thanks

Formatting aside...

Yes, that's as far as things go thus far.
AAF and RSE II are getting closer to what you're after, and there's at least one animation set for AAF that works with the regular skeleton [so not the extended one], that can do what you're after with Pillories. Can't recall if it can use any, or if it needs the ones that come with the pack.

I mean it's been roughly 4 years, and we're just now [maybe] getting an automated-physics system like those of Skyrim.
Aside from the difficulty, shit's just not made for it, which adds to the complexity and time scale involved to make things happen.

On 5/31/2019 at 7:09 AM, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

Formatting aside...

Yes, that's as far as things go thus far.
AAF and RSE II are getting closer to what you're after, and there's at least one animation set for AAF that works with the regular skeleton [so not the extended one], that can do what you're after with Pillories. Can't recall if it can use any, or if it needs the ones that come with the pack.

I mean it's been roughly 4 years, and we're just now [maybe] getting an automated-physics system like those of Skyrim.
Aside from the difficulty, shit's just not made for it, which adds to the complexity and time scale involved to make things happen.

Hey man much appreciated for the answer so this mod is honestly just to make people be setup in the devices, this isnt for any animations?? I believe i found a mod that creates these devices as well, yet the reason i installed this was another sex mod said works well with torture devices?? Yet I dont see anything pointing to the torture devices, unless I need the people to be out of the device and aaf will scan and see the device there. I put torture devices were installed, maybe thats it, if they are in the device aaf will not scan it perhaps or see it.

50 minutes ago, babyjoe00069 said:

Hey man much appreciated for the answer so this mod is honestly just to make people be setup in the devices, this isnt for any animations?? I believe i found a mod that creates these devices as well, yet the reason i installed this was another sex mod said works well with torture devices?? Yet I dont see anything pointing to the torture devices, unless I need the people to be out of the device and aaf will scan and see the device there. I put torture devices were installed, maybe thats it, if they are in the device aaf will not scan it perhaps or see it.

Depends on which animations you have installed. Some of the animators have made animations that can use Furniture from other mods.

10 hours ago, babyjoe00069 said:

You'd have to specify which mods you're referring to, but unless a mod is specifically made to use other mods' furniture, it's not usually an option.

Unfortunately there's not a whole lot that adds to/uses TD furnitures, to my knowledge, and not many anim packs use them for sex in particular. Devious Devices is in a similar situation, where there's only a handful of mods that will apply them, and few that can/do take it into account for animations and/or other mod behaviours, especially ones using AAF.

If you have TD installed, plus AAF [and requirement]s and any anim packs that use TD furniture, all you'd need is two relevant actors [female player & male NPC, for instance], and something to 'call for' the animations on it's own, or you can use the AAF wizard to manually select characters [including the player] to play animations. Having either party using the furniture can cause issues, but mostly they'll get pulled out/off it, to play the animation anyway, whether that animation uses that device or not.
That 'calling' is basically what mods like AAF SEU [among others] are for. Sure you can do stuff manually, but it's slow, and where's the fun in that? :P

TL:DR, A lot of the framework around this sort of thing, and mods utilising it is a work in progress, effectively. Plenty of progress happening, but it takes time, and in my own opinion seems generally less of an 'animated' modding community around Fallout 4's modding overall, which is a shame. Still, as I mentioned, plenty of progress, and we might just be getting a physics plugin similar to Skyrim's, if the one on Nexus pans out, which will be great.

• 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, i689408 said:

the sucker chair keeps falling around after i fast travel to the settlement, is it a known bug?

Yeah its a known bug.

I screwd up the collision and Havok physics for it.

I might already have a fixed version of the .nif but im not ultimately sure...

Hi thanx for the mod

Could you please make the holoband available again?  i dont dare to upgrade this before i can clear the building menu ( had a lot of trouble with this before so....)

Thank looking forward for development  

Yours

• 1 month later...

@Vader666  My mod has the ability to temporarily capture NPCs and boss them around.

I can't for the life of me get them to use your furniture (or the ones from Prisoner shackles for that matter). What do I need to do to my quest alias/follow package to let them use this furniture? Is it some kind of Settler thing?

EDIT: My bad. It just seems as if placement is unbelievably important with these items. I put the wooden horse in 10 different places and the npc (whether my alias, Piper, Marcy long whoever) absolutely refused to get on it until I found an exact sweet spot. I still haven't been able to get any NPC to use the WallLock no matter where I put it.

I don't remember furniture being this fiddly in the past... but I haven't done anything with settlements for like 2 years *shrug*

Anyway Nice work Vader I love the Wooden horse and walllock. Particularly the nice "clunk" sound it makes.

• 4 weeks later...