On 7/26/2020 at 8:39 AM, strykernoscope said:

I'm still having some difficulty getting it to work - if I assign one settler to it, I can't command companions to use it afterwards, and if I command a companion to use it, I can't get another companion?

I had the same problem as you with settlers and companions. However it worked for me to command Piper and Cait to the pole and then fill the last spot with the sole survior.

Ā 

Hope this helps

Ā 

Edit: Just to be on the same page, I used a mod to have multiple companions. That way I can command Piper and Cait at the same time.

11 hours ago, Zwiebel said:

I had the same problem as you with settlers and companions. However it worked for me to command Piper and Cait to the pole and then fill the last spot with the sole survior.

Ā 

Hope this helps

Ā 

Edit: Just to be on the same page, I used a mod to have multiple companions. That way I can command Piper and Cait at the same time.

Thanks!

On 7/23/2020 at 4:41 PM, DocClox said:

I think I might have a solution for that :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

The central pole is a static here. The three sets of cuffs snap to the pole, and are furniture items in their own right. So there's no problem in assigning a slave to each slot.

Ā 

This piece of furniture looks really cool, do you plan on releasing it?Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Robosium said:

do you have to do something in game for the torture devices menu to appear in the workshop

The workshopmenu should be there right after installation, no need for doing anything.

If i remember correctly, there was a limit of how many workshopmenus you can have, maybe thats the issue ?

Ā 

37 minutes ago, Vader666 said:

The workshopmenu should be there right after installation, no need for doing anything.

If i remember correctly, there was a limit of how many workshopmenus you can have, maybe thats the issue ?

Ā 

just got the vanilla menus on the front line and one modded in the furniture tab so that's probably not the issue

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2020 at 9:13 AM, FATSO0 said:

how did i unlock the restraint?this is a serious problem

You don't need anything to unlock the devices. The only Restraint that will not let you exit it right away is the milking chair. It plays an animation with multiple stages and after the animation is done you will be able to get up from the chair

Ā 

hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Just FYI, MO2 started complaining about the folder structure(and crashed) when I tried installing the mod. I assume it has to do with there being a folder named "Torture Devices 1.9" containing the data folder?

Ā 

Selecting manual install and the data folder as the data folder(see picture) got the thing working.

Screenshot from 2020-10-17 22-46-24.png

2 hours ago, Keats said:

I assume it has to do with there being a folder named "Torture Devices 1.9" containing the data folder?

I just tried, works fine for me.

So either your or my MO2 has a "weird" setup.

Or have you unpacked and repacked the rar archive maybe ?

Can't really see any reason why MO should do that.

Ā 

The Structure shown in your screen is definitely incorrect and not whats inside the .rar you can download here.

13 hours ago, Vader666 said:

I just tried, works fine for me.

So either your or my MO2 has a "weird" setup.

Or have you unpacked and repacked the rar archive maybe ?

Can't really see any reason why MO should do that.

Ā 

The Structure shown in your screen is definitely incorrect and not whats inside the .rar you can download here.

Just redownloaded it to confirm, The TortureDevices 1.9.rar contains folder TortureDevices 1.9, which in turn contains the Data folder and _TD_Readme.txt, and the Data folder contains the actual mod.

On 10/18/2020 at 2:19 PM, Keats said:

The TortureDevices 1.9.rar contains folder TortureDevices 1.9, which in turn contains the Data folder and _TD_Readme.txt, and the Data folder contains the actual mod.

Thats correct.

So when feeding the .rar into MO2 it shouldn't complain about folder structure.

At least mine dosen't.

Can anyone else confirm issues regarding directorys ?

Its pretty odd that MO behaves like that.

• 3 weeks later...
19 hours ago, jedidule said:

i cant find where to make the structures after searching all workshop options

You could try to reinstall the workshopmenu manually.

Add the _TD_Holoband ( i think i called it that ) holotape to your inventory using console commands and use the uninstall function for the workshopmenu.

Then use the install function and see if it worked.

Ā 

Since i've never had issues with workshopmenus not showing up, regardles of which mod it belonged to, im kindaĀ curious if someone knows the root cause of that issue.

Since im using scripts to add the menu, even another mod editing the menulist directly should not nullify the edits made by the script ?

2 hours ago, Vader666 said:

You could try to reinstall the workshopmenu manually.

Add the _TD_Holoband ( i think i called it that ) holotape to your inventory using console commands and use the uninstall function for the workshopmenu.

Then use the install function and see if it worked.

Ā 

Since i've never had issues with workshopmenus not showing up, regardles of which mod it belonged to, im kindaĀ curious if someone knows the root cause of that issue.

Since im using scripts to add the menu, even another mod editing the menulist directly should not nullify the edits made by the script ?

oh i looked into the ids and there are quests so ill have a look at those to see if i get them one called general functions and one called workshop menu quest
right i looked further into it and am unsure how to start them

Ā 

On 10/20/2020 at 12:28 AM, Vader666 said:

Thats correct.

So when feeding the .rar into MO2 it shouldn't complain about folder structure.

At least mine dosen't.

Can anyone else confirm issues regarding directorys ?

Its pretty odd that MO behaves like that.

Bit late but: Nope.
Just tried it with the 1.9.rar, worked fine, no fuckin with it (MO2 v2.3.2).

For all of those who are wondering why the TD devices WORKSHOP menu isn't in the work shop press ~ on your keyboard type help "TD HoloBand"0 into the console command. The item id for the TD HoloBand should be there xx000F9C (xx load order). Then click on your character type additem xx000F9C in the console command. esc from console command go into your pipboy>inv>misc and TD holoband should be there click it and uninstall workshop menu exit your pip boy go back into your pip boy>inv>TD holo band click install workshop menu and then check if the TD devices is in the workshop main menuĀ (should be at the very end) if not repeat the uninstall and install process until the TD devices appears. If this doesn't work after the 10th try... make sure you installed the mod correctly.