5 hours ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

No problem, I know the feeling.

Spent a good day or more workin out why the fuck it'd CTD on me tryin to load certain plugins.
Until I fucking came across the "bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1"...

What is your version of CK? Mine is 1.8.10

The version of Fo4 is 1.10.163

Then it tells me:

MASTERFILE: File Fallout4.esm is a higher version than this EXE can load.

---------------

Upgrading CK to 1.10 solved the problem.

9 hours ago, Vader666 said:

You could tell the script to apply a different ai packe, or none at all, if i remeber correctly the ai packages are propertys of the script so you can easily change those in the CK per script instance.

Its one i did, you can make and edit these with the CK.

Should be possible to make those changes with Fo4Edit as well, however i don't really use FO4Edit so i can't tell you ho to do it there.

Can you explain the difference between “_TD_BoundHandsFollowPackage” and “_TD_BoundHandsPackage” in package?

My understanding is that one works for the player and the other works for people other than the player, right?

Which brings the disbanded followers and settlers back to their original place?

Is the["Go Home" Sandbox Location] in "_TD_BoundHandsFollowPackage"influencing?

6 hours ago, kziitd said:

My understanding is that one works for the player and the other works for people other than the player, right?

The BoundHandsFollowPackage is used for followers, or pretty much everything that currently follows the player.

The other one is for non followers, or actors that currently don't follow the player.

Since you have issues with non followers(?), you'd need to change the _TD_BoundHandsPackage.

1 minute ago, Vader666 said:

The BoundHandsFollowPackage is used for followers, or pretty much everything that currently follows the player.

The other one is for non followers, or actors that currently don't follow the player.

Since you have issues with non followers(?), you'd need to change the _TD_BoundHandsPackage.

Thanks again ~

9 minutes ago, mrgg34g said:

its not there either

So I was wrong, the workshop for making DD stuff is under Raider -> Slavery

Photo31.thumb.png.13b89f2eef9334b808914c9455c1fe71.png

And torture devices stuff should have its own category

Photo32.thumb.png.28c3abedf08ea55d9821604779373ecb.png

If they're not showing up I gue4ss something must have gone wrong during install or do you have lots of other settlement mods as I've had it where some have disappeared because I had too many.

23 minutes ago, KitKatKseniya said:

So I was wrong, the workshop for making DD stuff is under Raider -> Slavery

Photo31.thumb.png.13b89f2eef9334b808914c9455c1fe71.png

And torture devices stuff should have its own category

Photo32.thumb.png.28c3abedf08ea55d9821604779373ecb.png

If they're not showing up I gue4ss something must have gone wrong during install or do you have lots of other settlement mods as I've had it where some have disappeared because I had too many.

I dont seem to have  a section like that. only mods ive got that invol settlements are
we are the minituemen
torture devices

device devices

armor keywords

image.thumb.png.4f6ef965f7bb0ac83c22195e2deacf2f.png

7 hours ago, poiboi101 said:

is is necessary for 1.9 im confused.

No.

It was just a bugfix for version 1.7 which isn't needed for newer versions.

On 3/4/2021 at 7:56 PM, mrgg34g said:

dont have a section for these in crafting menu at settlement

On 11/13/2020 at 4:51 AM, tweakin_al said:

For all of those who are wondering why the TD devices WORKSHOP menu isn't in the work shop press ~ on your keyboard type help "TD HoloBand"0 into the console command. The item id for the TD HoloBand should be there xx000F9C (xx load order). Then click on your character type additem xx000F9C in the console command. esc from console command go into your pipboy>inv>misc and TD holoband should be there click it and uninstall workshop menu exit your pip boy go back into your pip boy>inv>TD holo band click install workshop menu and then check if the TD devices is in the workshop main menu (should be at the very end) if not repeat the uninstall and install process until the TD devices appears. If this doesn't work after the 10th try... make sure you installed the mod correctly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey great looking mod, but I cant seem to find any documentation. Theres a read me file that doesn't really explain very much about the console commands. Is there a page on this site, or somewhere else that explains how to use the console commands? Also, I keep reading comments about the Pip Boy.. what role does this play? I have the mod installed and have been able to create the furniture in the workshop, but it would be nice to be able to control the animations, but alas.. I have no info to work with.. 

Thanks

On 3/21/2021 at 8:18 AM, darkgrichte said:

I can't find the link to download this mod

lol asking for it bad, which is oddly appropriate.  But it can be a bit confusing.
Go to page 1 of this thread.  Right at the top of the first post on page 1> a big green button says "view file"> click that...

• 1 month later...

I just uploaded the stuff that would've become TD2.0 about 3 years ago as kind of an alpha version.

While the 1.9 functions still work the same in here, the new stuff is at least partially unfinished and might not work as intended.

So be aware of that.

Version 2.0a

- added an MCM to control animations from ingame and to install/uninstall the workshop menu

; The MCM is an optional thing, neither MCM nor F4SE is a requirement

- a new Furniture, the F-Frame

- Some new idles

- some new statics

; some of those lack the intended functions or are generally in a WIP state.

- added a crop and a punishment scene

- added a "punisher" perk which allows you to punish actors

; you can get the perk only by using console commands

- I think a lot of small stuff i can't remember anymore

22 hours ago, Lannister1098 said:

What is the console command for the Punisher command in case we can't find it?

It's a perk, you can find it by typing help "_TD_"0 in the console.

Once you added the perk to your character you get the punish option while "aiming" at NPC's.

56 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

Still doing animations, by chance?

Im currently doing some AAF animations for the Furnitures found in TD.

2 hours ago, Vader666 said:

It's a perk, you can find it by typing help "_TD_"0 in the console.

Once you added the perk to your character you get the punish option while "aiming" at NPC's.

Im currently doing some AAF animations for the Furnitures found in TD.

I found the keyword (KYWD) for the punisher perk 

_TD_Punisher_kwd (0800A09F)

_TD_PunisherVictim_kwd (0800A0A0)

I tried adding the perk using the player.addperk command, but shouldn't it say Perk as opposed to keyword in the console? It also says invalid perk when typing in the ID. 

Apologies for my ignorance on the subject, as it's the first time I've done this in a very long time.  

26 minutes ago, Lannister1098 said:

shouldn't it say Perk as opposed to keyword in the console? 

Just found out perks are searched by the name not the ID so you need to search for "punish" without the "_td_" stuff.

It should be called Punishment master or something like that.

Is there a way to keep NPCs (specifically companions) restrained? They seem to just break off from the cuffs and fire at the enemies. 

Great work BTW, been looking for something like this for a while to add a bit of flavor to the game after hundreds of hours.

7 minutes ago, kirryus said:

Is there a way to keep NPCs (specifically companions) restrained?

Only by using console commands.

tai toggles off character AI completely, SetRestrained () as a script function should also do the trick.

Im still unsure wether to incorporate this function into the furnitures as it might lead to serious issues.