8 hours ago, tweakin_al said:

Alright what about the bound and other ones

You need to add the keywords for the animation you want followed by "changeanimarchetype" then "changeanimarchtype" <player>. ( for NPCs its "changeanimarchtype" <player> first, then "changeanimarchetype")

But be careful with that, you can add keywords using console but can not remove these, once you started a bound type animation you can't revert to normal using the console.

15 hours ago, Vader666 said:

But be careful with that, you can add keywords using console but can not remove these, once you started a bound type animation you can't revert to normal using the console.

True since "RemoveKeyword" is not a valid console command.

However we can use "CallFunction" to call functions from scripts for ref (get target id by clicking it in console, 

prid or some way) with following magic:

<targetID>.cf "Actor.RemoveKeyword" "KYWD_EDITOR_ID_TO_REMOVE"

Worked for me, when I needed to remove certain hardship keyword from npc.

Sources:

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=CallFunction

https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Fallout_4_console_commands#Papyrus_scripts

So let me get this straight I put in the console command <clicked my character in this case player> changeanimarchetype _TD_Crawl didn't work said that keyword didn't exist it said that for all of the anim that aren't just playidle. I even tried doing Help _TD_Crawl 0 and using the number and no luck. Am I just dumb and missing a step or do I have to fix my game... the playidles work fine and the Torture Devices but anims no luck.

I Also did _TD_Crawl changeanimarchtype and said script not found.

11 hours ago, tweakin_al said:

put in the console command

Player.addkeyword "_TD_Crawl"
Player.addkeyword "_TD_BoundCollar"
Player.Changeanimarchetype
Player.Changeanimarchtype "player"

// if used on an NPC Change to archtype "player" first then revert back by just changeanimarchtype

Im not sure however if the Crawl animation is really tied to the _TD_BoundCollar keyword.

If this doesn't work try the other Boundtype Keywords :

List of current(1.4) BoundTypes:

Hide contents

_TD_BoundCollar
_TD_BoundFeet
_TD_BoundFeetSolid
_TD_BoundHands

22 hours ago, Vader666 said:

Player.addkeyword "_TD_Crawl"
Player.Changeanimarchetype
Player.Changeanimarchtype "player"

// if used on an NPC Change to archtype "player" first then revert back by just changeanimarchtype

Im not sure however if the Crawl animation is really tied to the _TD_BoundCollar keyword.

If this doesn't work try the other Boundtype Keywords :

I tried that still says _TD_Crawl is not a valid input for anim. I entered player.addkeyword "_TD_Crawl" and pressed enter then player.changeanimarchetype and pressed enter and it said player was changed to neutral anim archetype then I typed in player.changeanimarchetype "Player" and nothing happened it said player is not a valid anim archetype.

16 hours ago, tweakin_al said:

I entered player.addkeyword "_TD_Crawl" and pressed enter then player.changeanimarchetype

you missed a step inbetween...

You need both keywords.

typed in player.changeanimarchetype "Player" and nothing happened it said player is not a valid anim archetype.

It might be "animarchetypeplayer" then instead of just player, however the second changearchtype isn't necessary for it work, its just for reverting camera angle back to normal.

• 2 months later...

Hello Vader666,

I hope you are able to help me. One of my companions (Eden from Depravity) is stuck in the animation used by the pillory. She is invincible and does noch fight.
Is there a chance to "reset" her and dismiss the animations and statusflags?

Thanks in advance

Update: I tried  451E6D0E.cf "Actor.RemoveKeyword" "_TD_BoundCollar" , but I get invalif reference.

3 hours ago, drake_hoard said:

Hello Vader666,

I hope you are able to help me. One of my companions (Eden from Depravity) is stuck in the animation used by the pillory. She is invincible and does noch fight.
Is there a chance to "reset" her and dismiss the animations and statusflags?

Thanks in advance

Update: I tried  451E6D0E.cf "Actor.RemoveKeyword" "_TD_BoundCollar" , but I get invalif reference.

If she can move, and you can command her with the normal Interaction E) for example, maybe have her enter and exit Power Armor. That sort of resets weird animation problems.

7 hours ago, ETSubmariner said:

If she can move, and you can command her with the normal Interaction E) for example, maybe have her enter and exit Power Armor. That sort of resets weird animation problems.

Thanks, unfortunately, I can't command her to anything, just ffollow and speak, no commandc

3 hours ago, drake_hoard said:

Thanks, unfortunately, I can't command her to anything, just ffollow and speak, no commandc

This has been known to work too I guess, copied text.

Console fix from the Fallout 4 reddit, by BronzeIVScrub:

1. Select the NPC in console (or PRID <actor ID>)
2. Type either 'caf' or 'changeanimflavor' and hit enter

17 hours ago, drake_hoard said:

One of my companions (Eden from Depravity) is stuck in the animation used by the pillory.

The Pillory by itself does not use any functions to restrict the movement or controls of an Actor, do you have other mods installed that actually restrain actors in these furnitures ?

You could try to select the NPC in console and use

Callfuntion "actor.Setrestrained"false""

Besides that there could be something messing around with AiPackages or follower states... which would be a lot harder to track down.

You could also try to use "resurrect" or "disable" followed by "enable" to see wether that resets the follower properly,

hower its kinda a good idea to save before using these since things could get even more messy after that.

On 1/31/2021 at 7:53 AM, Vader666 said:

The Pillory by itself does not use any functions to restrict the movement or controls of an Actor, do you have other mods installed that actually restrain actors in these furnitures ?

You could try to select the NPC in console and use

Callfuntion "actor.Setrestrained"false""

Besides that there could be something messing around with AiPackages or follower states... which would be a lot harder to track down.

You could also try to use "resurrect" or "disable" followed by "enable" to see wether that resets the follower properly,

hower its kinda a good idea to save before using these since things could get even more messy after that.

Thanks for the answer. Since I have finally killed the look of my character to make some restraints fit (without knowing, what I did ;) )
Therefore, I started again and hope, she won't do it again ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, vader666.

I've been experimenting for a few days

When I add "_TD_NoFightingSpell"this spell to a piece of equipment

Residents wearing this equipment will put down their work and walk to the edge of the settlement. Followers from other places or people with names from other places (such as grandma Murphy, etc.) will also leave the area and go back to their original residence.

When I take off this equipment when they are moving, they will turn back,

As if they are working - putting on  equipment - putting down their work and going home - taking off  equipment - no more going home - coming back to work.

Do you know what's going on? I'm using version 1.9.

1 hour ago, kziitd said:

Do you know what's going on?

The no fighting stuff messes with the ai packages of an NPC.

Basically non followers are told to sandbox at home.

Unfortunately "home" isn't always the location i expected when i made that ai package, which means some NPC wander off to their "origin".

5 hours ago, Vader666 said:

The no fighting stuff messes with the ai packages of an NPC.

Basically non followers are told to sandbox at home.

Unfortunately "home" isn't always the location i expected when i made that ai package, which means some NPC wander off to their "origin".

Well, at least I know it's not the result of my other mods.

Where can I change the "go home" code?

I've got a lot of gear ready to give them wearability anywhere and no fighting.

1 hour ago, Vader666 said:

Its in the ai package, its pretty much just a dropdown menu so i wouldn't call it "code".

Sorry, I didn't make it clear. I mean, is it possible to cancel back to the original location by changing the content in “_TD_NoFightingScript”?

In addition, where is the AI package? Does it come with the game? I haven't used CK, just do some simple things through fo4edit.

On 2/23/2021 at 12:52 PM, kziitd said:

is it possible to cancel back to the original location by changing the content in “_TD_NoFightingScript”?

You could tell the script to apply a different ai packe, or none at all, if i remeber correctly the ai packages are propertys of the script so you can easily change those in the CK per script instance.

In addition, where is the AI package? Does it come with the game?

Its one i did, you can make and edit these with the CK.

I haven't used CK, just do some simple things through fo4edit.

Should be possible to make those changes with Fo4Edit as well, however i don't really use FO4Edit so i can't tell you ho to do it there.

On 2/23/2021 at 9:52 PM, kziitd said:

Sorry, I didn't make it clear. I mean, is it possible to cancel back to the original location by changing the content in “_TD_NoFightingScript”?

In addition, where is the AI package? Does it come with the game? I haven't used CK, just do some simple things through fo4edit.

Should be possible to make those changes with Fo4Edit as well, however i don't really use FO4Edit so i can't tell you ho to do it there.

I'd use the CK for this, personally, and I avoid it like the plague wherever possible.

Should be able to open up the CK, load TD's plugin (File -> Data... -> Mark TD as Active plugin -> OK, let it load and close the 'warnings' window when it's done), and poke the script/NPC AI packages.
Not messed with 'em myself, so can't really be much more help than that, in this case.
All else fails, you should be able to open up the Papyrus script manager, open up TD's one(s), and poke around until you find the properties you're tryina change, and swap em there.

Good luck :classic_wink:

You could tell the script to apply a different ai packe, or none at all, if i remeber correctly the ai packages are propertys of the script so you can easily change those in the CK per script instance.

Its one i did, you can make and edit these with the CK.

Thank you ~ I'm going to learn CK ~

3 minutes ago, Nebuchadnezzer2 said:

I'd use the CK for this, personally, and I avoid it like the plague wherever possible.

Should be able to open up the CK, load TD's plugin (File -> Data... -> Mark TD as Active plugin -> OK, let it load and close the 'warnings' window when it's done), and poke the script/NPC AI packages.
Not messed with 'em myself, so can't really be much more help than that, in this case.
All else fails, you should be able to open up the Papyrus script manager, open up TD's one(s), and poke around until you find the properties you're tryina change, and swap em there.

Good luck :classic_wink:

Thank you for your tips. I was defeated by skyrim's CK a few years ago. Today I have to try Fo4.