2 hours ago, calscks said:

if you fast travel to settlements at which you've placed the suckerchair, it goes flying and drops somewhere near the original location. might want to take a look at its ultra sensitive collision...

The sucker chair is magical. I made a companion sit in it, went through the animation and after it was done, I saved the game and quit. Next time I loaded the game, the companion was sitting in thin air, and the chair itself I assume was somewhere in Narnia :smiley: 

14 hours ago, Waveslider1 said:

I have this and community restraints (CRP) installed which were all I thought I needed for this mod...is that not accurate? It sounds like I need Devious Devices as well?

Devious devices has a load of bondage themed items so I'd highly recommend it

• 2 weeks later...

i tried the mod with mo other mods installed, but crashes after clicking the "mods" menu option in the main menu or any others, (like load save and continue game) i had a few mods installed before i added this, but i removed them all before installing this, one was a mod to skip the vault 111 start up stuff and simply start from outside the vault 111 elevator. the other mods where a preset mod and a hair styles mod, but they had all been removed before this was added, (i never did use the hair styles or the preset. this was a new save i started after backing up my main modded save and the whole fallout 4 folder to a different drive because it crashed on that save as well no matter what i removed it would keep crashing. you could not get any closer to a vanilla install of fallout 4 then i did by removing all the mods, lol, 

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, back to this one. I have CRP Community Restraints, Devious Devices and Torture devices installed...they load in this order:

1. CRP

2. Torture Devices

3. Devious Devices

I'm using a custom CBBE but have run the body slides. Most items do not display on the character which is odd...but more importantly, still no animations. I'm, doing everything I can tell properly from the instructions. Any ideas what I could be missing? 

On 6/13/2018 at 11:15 PM, Waveslider1 said:

still no animations.

Do some items work or does none of them trigger an animation ?

Afaik the CRP stuff doesen't use the anims, however the CRP items are included in the newer versions of DD, which do use the animations.

Items not beeing displayed pretty much means something went wrong when building the meshes in bodyslide, are you sure they were generated into the correct folders ?

35 minutes ago, zax said:

Any progress on milking machine(s) since last year?

Well there is this thing:

Spoiler

ScChair.jpg

Its animated and actors play a small sequence when they used it.

But looking at this right now i realize that i really, really, need to learn how to do textures ^^

20 hours ago, Vader666 said:

Its animated and actors play a small sequence when they used it.

But looking at this right now i realize that i really, really, need to learn how to do textures ^^

Not bad. Are suction cups + bottle part of the furniture or they are equippable?

5 hours ago, Vader666 said:

Its all one piece so everything is part of the furn.

Actually its 3 pieces in one nif but...

Suction cups are probably clipping with boobs, aren't they? Now imagine if they were equippable objects convertable in bodyslide!

26 minutes ago, zax said:

Suction cups are probably clipping with boobs, aren't they?

Depending on the body an anim, yes.

The idea was to get actually attached pipes and put everything in one piece so no stuff just magicly appears when using the device.

In fact i'm mostly overthinking all the stuff im doing, thinking about how it would work in reallife, from a technical standpoint.

Kinda the curse of beeing a technical guy doing things that just aren't real...

So sure just doing them as equippables or even anim objects woud've been easier, but also kinda... meh...

Anim objects can't be rigged to actor bones, so you would have same clipping.

In my opinion, equippable is the only way to make it look decent. We are not talking about ZAZ style (Skyrim) floating equippables that aren't connected to the furniture in any way, but equippable with one end rigged to boobs bones and other end rigged to NPC_Root node (static). This way it's always visually connected to the machine from one side and fully bodyslidable from other. It's trivial concept, but no one in Skyrim community was able to understand it yet!

18 hours ago, zax said:

This way it's always visually connected to the machine from one side and fully bodyslidable from other.

These parts would still appear out of thin air.

But sure in overall doing it that way seems to have more advantages than disadvantages.

But it does need doing the slidersets and stuff in bodyslide too...

I'll take a look at that.

hey great mod! reminds me of ZAZ from skyrim! Just a quick question i did the command of the console to get the holo-tape but it doesnt install your mod in the mods configuration menu. It installs Extended dialogue interface. Any idea what i can do?>