7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

First to try to help you what body you use? Mod name?

CBBE and Fusion girl with conversion files works great.

UPD: if you use a different body as CBBE or Fusion girl conversion (there is two versions 1.45 and 1.75 and both have different conversion files). then you need load that body reference into outfit studio harness and convert it to your body shape,  bones and sliders. And then delete a reference and save as new conversion project.

UPD: if you wear a harness and bra, then you need load a bra into outfit studio too because old files have in a bra body too and this body needs delete too.

I am using cbbe with Neto Custom Preset. 

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

You want to surrender from DCW?

I can say as user what's spend many hours to study DCW scripts and fix many bugs in it. But i can say clear: high heels don't make a surrender. It's Skyrim feature. So you maybe mean DCL mod? There is Fallout 4.

DCW combat surrender surrender with one hit if you wear heavy bondage. And i can say as a little bug heavy bondage are any DD dress and catsuits because those have DD keyword suit. And DD and DCW doesn't have high heels at all.

Then what about you speak?

Maybe some another Fallout 4 mods and surrender system mods? Or you speak about Skyrim?

I was wearing a white corset - which in Fallout 4 DCW includes what would be "Restrictive Heels" in Skyirm.  Wearing this item was causing me to combat surrender.

Now that I've played through the currently available content, it's time for a little review/feedback thread, I think.

Firstly, I have to say that I definitely enjoyed the mod.  I did, however, encounter a few issues.

Bugs:

• The color of the outfits is sometimes wrong.  
    • When wearing a white corset, some of them appear as black.
    • The steel chastity bra appears as gold.
  • While the steel chastity belt is a 'normal' belt, I encountered a steel chastity bra that said that it was unlockable using chastity keys, but whenever I tried, it would give me an error that I didn't have a key for it, even though I had several in my inventory.  It was also high security.
  • Sometimes, when unequipping gear, you have to unequip it 2-3x to actually take it off.
  • Some items that don't restrict your fighting capabilities at all make you combat surrender (see above).
  • The meshes for Alice's room need to be built into the mod, or the room doesn't load properly.  Thankfully someone posted a fix in this thread a bit ago.
  • Sometimes the blindfold effect turns itself off - such as when you find a second blindfold in cursed loot.
  • The mod tries to equip items on you, but says that it can't because of blocking items (such as chastity belts/bras).
  • You can put on a corset with a chastity belt on, but you cannot take off the corset until the belt is off.

Feedback/Suggestions:

• There should be a hint from someone (maybe the people you rescue at the beginning) that you might be able to find someone to help out with your problem in Diamond City.
  • The 'Belted' questline was great, but I found myself wishing that I was also plugged for it.  Could probably just be a setting that modifies the belt itself to also include plugs.
  • At the end of the Alice quest, I think a great ending for that would be for her to give you the belt (since she no longer needs it) and offer to be your keyholder.  Perhaps this could lead to a 3rd quest where she and John have left Diamond City while you're belted and you have to track them down if you ever want to be free again.
  • I was expecting the Slave Collar to end up a lot more like the Cursed Collar quest from Skyrim.  E.G. You get the collar on and have to go around finding all the gear that was ordered, only to find out that it's actually a trap. 
  • The gear Alice gives you sets off the Slave Collar.  Given how revealing it is, I think this could be changed so it doesn't set it off.
  • Wearing the Slave Collar seems to make me possibly too tanky?  I don't have a lot of testing on this, but I was taking Deathclaw hits like a champ - of course, later on, a pack of Feral Ghouls pwnt me, so maybe it only helps out with damage resistance from certain attacks, or it was a weak Deathclaw.
  • I would like to know more about the features of the other collars you find in your travels.  They have shock functions, but I haven't found a use for them yet, and I'm not sure yet what it means by 1-4 signals.
  • More quests.  This mod is great, and should be expanded.
  • I don't think it's there already, but it should say in the description of this mod to turn subtitles on so you can see the quest/Kimi dialog.
  • Would like more options - like those available in Skyrim, such as blindfold options, and picking things up with mittens/straightjackets.
34 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I was wearing a white corset

Of course. Corset is put on body and in Fallout 4 marked as suit. That means you in corset wears a heavy bondage and immediately surrender.

There no fix as i hear. I made a fix for my game but can't share because it's modify DD and DCW a lot and i don't have a permission to do it. Also DD at this moment are my WIP and may contain more new bugs. 

1 minute ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Now that I've played through the currently available content, it's time for a little review/feedback thread, I think.

Firstly, I have to say that I definitely enjoyed the mod.  I did, however, encounter a few issues.

Bugs:

• The color of the outfits is sometimes wrong.  
  • While the steel chastity belt is a 'normal' belt, I encountered a steel chastity bra that said that it was unlockable using chastity keys, but whenever I tried, it would give me an error that I didn't have a key for it, even though I had several in my inventory.  It was also high security.
  • Sometimes, when unequipping gear, you have to unequip it 2-3x to actually take it off.
  • Some items that don't restrict your fighting capabilities at all make you combat surrender (see above).
  • The meshes for Alice's room need to be built into the mod, or the room doesn't load properly.  Thankfully someone posted a fix in this thread a bit ago.
  • Sometimes the blindfold effect turns itself off - such as when you find a second blindfold in cursed loot.
  • The mod tries to equip items on you, but says that it can't because of blocking items (such as chastity belts/bras).
  • You can put on a corset with a chastity belt on, but you cannot take off the corset until the belt is off.

Feedback/Suggestions:

• There should be a hint from someone (maybe the people you rescue at the beginning) that you might be able to find someone to help out with your problem in Diamond City.
  • The 'Belted' questline was great, but I found myself wishing that I was also plugged for it.  Could probably just be a setting that modifies the belt itself to also include plugs.
  • At the end of the Alice quest, I think a great ending for that would be for her to give you the belt (since she no longer needs it) and offer to be your keyholder.  Perhaps this could lead to a 3rd quest where she and John have left Diamond City while you're belted and you have to track them down if you ever want to be free again.
  • I was expecting the Slave Collar to end up a lot more like the Cursed Collar quest from Skyrim.  E.G. You get the collar on and have to go around finding all the gear that was ordered, only to find out that it's actually a trap. 
  • The gear Alice gives you sets off the Slave Collar.  Given how revealing it is, I think this could be changed so it doesn't set it off.
  • Wearing the Slave Collar seems to make me possibly too tanky?  I don't have a lot of testing on this, but I was taking Deathclaw hits like a champ - of course, later on, a pack of Feral Ghouls pwnt me, so maybe it only helps out with damage resistance from certain attacks, or it was a weak Deathclaw.
  • I would like to know more about the features of the other collars you find in your travels.  They have shock functions, but I haven't found a use for them yet, and I'm not sure yet what it means by 1-4 signals.
  • More quests.  This mod is great, and should be expanded.
  • I don't think it's there already, but it should say in the description of this mod to turn subtitles on so you can see the quest/Kimi dialog.
  • Would like more options - like those available in Skyrim, such as blindfold options, and picking things up with mittens/straightjackets.

Kimy has abandoned this mod.

If you'd like new features or improvements, you're gonna have to do it yourself.. like some of us do. LOL

53 minutes ago, MuniWuni said:

cbbe with Neto Custom Preset. 

As i see this preset does nothing with custom body and textures. Only you need be sure that this custom prese tis available for DD items.

To check it you need select any DD item and check in presets dropbox if you can select this new custom preset. If not you need add rhis preset to all DD items. And then and only then you can build DD items with this preset or in another way it will build default preset. as for pink body there is problem with missing body textures. You don't have any mod what modifies body textures? Also check in outfit studio harness to be sure that this doesn't have any body texture. Also check your naked body into outfit studio to be sure that there is textures. Check naked body shape name - maybe there is custom name what replaces a textures from DD items.

Check in game full naked body if it have a textures.

No more can give a advance in info what i have now.

34 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

You can put on a corset with a chastity belt on, but you cannot take off the corset until the belt is off.

Not a bug. DD functionality. Not a bit logical, but belt block corset because corset is under belt.  How you can put corset while wearing a belt? Magic.

32 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

The mod tries to equip items on you, but says that it can't because of blocking items (such as chastity belts/bras).

Not a bug but DD functionality. Some items block other items because it's logical. As example you can't take off plugs while whearing belts

Or you can't take of collar while wears a harness because harness unity with collar and blocks take off.

29 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Sometimes the blindfold effect turns itself off - such as when you find a second blindfold in cursed loot.

Caused by DD equip system. I rework this system by now it's works slower because i need add more delay for scripts to complete check operations. Not sure about blindfold effect - i forgot if i test it, but other wrong animations effects are fixed.

26 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Some items that don't restrict your fighting capabilities at all make you combat surrender (see above).

Combat surrender use keyword DD_suit to determine heavy bondage. It will be correct in straitjacket case, but most of DD items have this keyword like corsets, catsuits, dresses. Because you surrender by this keyword. Can be fixed by made changes in DCW combat surrender script and by added new keyword DD_nosurrender. Mark with this keyword all peacefully looking items what have keyword suit and add changes to DCW combat surreder to check this keyword.

23 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Sometimes, when unequipping gear, you have to unequip it 2-3x to actually take it off.

DD script equip bug.  I think somehow there is counted that you equip a few item.  Can be cause by DCW combat surrender script and DD equip script. Probably i have fixed it by rework DD equip script.

21 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

While the steel chastity belt is a 'normal' belt, I encountered a steel chastity bra that said that it was unlockable using chastity keys, but whenever I tried, it would give me an error that I didn't have a key for it, even though I had several in my inventory.  It was also high security.

Give me full name of item or console id. I suspect his belt is from DCW mod quest item. Quest name - Belted! Can be take off only by complete this quest (Alice take it off)

18 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

The color of the outfits is sometimes wrong.  

This is problem of DD. I don't remember correct was it a problem but i fix it. Probably need change a esp (materials or inventory device) Or maybe need change a nif in outfit studio.

43 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

While the steel chastity belt is a 'normal' belt, I encountered a steel chastity bra that said that it was unlockable using chastity keys, but whenever I tried, it would give me an error that I didn't have a key for it, even though I had several in my inventory.  It was also high security.

High Security Chastity Belt - console id XX0D59A2, where XX is your DCW mod load order.

This belt is from DCW quest - Jack the Belter - can be take off only by Jack itself.

1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

Kimy has abandoned this mod.

If you'd like new features or improvements, you're gonna have to do it yourself.. like some of us do. LOL

That's too bad.  IMO, there's a lot more lore-friendly stuff for Fallout bondage than there is in Skyrim.

23 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

High Security Chastity Belt - console id XX0D59A2, where XX is your DCW mod load order.

This belt is from DCW quest - Jack the Belter - can be take off only by Jack itself.

It was the Bra I had an issue with, and yes, I'm pretty sure it was the one from the quest, mainly because it was gold, just like the one in Belted.  Stayed in my inventory though, and I couldn't unlock it when I put it on thinking it was a normal piece of gear.

Edited by ChandraArgentis
58 minutes ago, Elsidia said:

As i see this preset does nothing with custom body and textures. Only you need be sure that this custom prese tis available for DD items.

To check it you need select any DD item and check in presets dropbox if you can select this new custom preset. If not you need add rhis preset to all DD items. And then and only then you can build DD items with this preset or in another way it will build default preset. as for pink body there is problem with missing body textures. You don't have any mod what modifies body textures? Also check in outfit studio harness to be sure that this doesn't have any body texture. Also check your naked body into outfit studio to be sure that there is textures. Check naked body shape name - maybe there is custom name what replaces a textures from DD items.

Check in game full naked body if it have a textures.

No more can give a advance in info what i have now.

Ay thank you so much for the help. I got the issue fixed!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, TessaPink said:

I'm not sure if the author is still reading this, but Fallout 4 with the Script Extender isn't recognizing the dcw_cursedlootchance command? Any advice?

What's the exact command you're using? A proper example would be:

set dcw_cursedlootchance to 100

Which would give you a 100% chance of getting cursed loot in every container.

15 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Which would give you a 100% chance of getting cursed loot in every container.

18 hours ago, TessaPink said:

Fallout 4 with the Script Extender isn't recognizing the dcw_cursedlootchance command? Any advice?

There no 100% chance of cursed loot. Each container is marked as looted and add to DCW container database. Database is short because as you loot new container older deletes from database and now you can loot as new container again and trigger a cursed loot event. Also some containers is excluded from cursed loot trigger list.

You can use a DCW looting container bug: this increase a chance of trigger cursed loot and also overwrite looted containers database with one container - last.

My test show is using this bug in database is write in 5 - 6 records with one container (database is 10 or 9). it's depend on your personal computer speed and scripts lag: as slower is PC and more mods installed as more containers write into database. Or reversible.

Bug is simple: open fresh container, then press loot all. Each item in container put in stack cursed loot trigger event and each event write this container into database while first event completes. Then write into is stopped. Best chance to trigger is store many items into container. Then make sure that this container is marked as fresh into DCW database: loot about 10 new containers. Then open this and loot all.

Sorry to spoil your game. Knowledge of script work sucks.

UPD: and yes: to trigger a cursed loot event even with 100% you need find fresh container and loot any item from it. You can even put there in some item and loot it. Cursed loot not trigger if you only open a container and not loot a item. Corpses are containers too.

Edited by Elsidia
15 hours ago, alster523 said:

Is it possible to change the amount of devices added when you get trapped like there is in skyrim so that you dont just get one or two but enpugh that you go from doing normal fallout things to having to escape from your bondage?

Without editing script - no.

2 hours ago, Retpal said:

Whenever I unlock the skirt (the begining of the Belted quest)- a combat surrender sequence initiates and an infinite load after that. Any idea how to fix it?  

Turn off combat surrender.

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

10 hours ago, Retpal said:

Whenever I unlock the skirt (the begining of the Belted quest)- a combat surrender sequence initiates and an infinite load after that. Any idea how to fix it?  

Happened to me as well i just saved before the chest and reloaded a few times till after it stopped being an issue.

Edited by alster523
8 hours ago, alster523 said:

Happened to me as well i just saved before the chest and reloaded a few times till after it stopped being an issue.

19 hours ago, Retpal said:

This is DCW combat surrender bleed-out bug. (while you are essential and wear a dress what restrict your movement and you got hit by radroach in vault, it's stores into game, that you are surrender and thinks you are in bleed-out status. When you remove a skirt it's thinks that you exit from bleed-out)

This bug can't be fixed other as rewrite a DCW combat surrender script.

I can't understand, why save and reload removes it. Theoretically each time this bug will hit you.

UPD: probably after some reload it equips or failed equip a random DD item, what you not see on. But bug still happen.

Edited by Elsidia
  • 1 month later...

I'm having trouble progressing past the Belted quest. After I unlock the chest using the Overseer's key and surrender, it loads and puts me back into the vault with a grey scale over everything. I'm using Vortex for my mod manager. Should I switch to MO2?

29 minutes ago, ComKrom said:

I'm having trouble progressing past the Belted quest. After I unlock the chest using the Overseer's key and surrender, it loads and puts me back into the vault with a grey scale over everything. I'm using Vortex for my mod manager. Should I switch to MO2?

Has nothing to do with your MM.

Open the console and run this.

Combat surrender, while a nifty idea, causes more issues than it's wroth. It's "supposed" to keep you from dying and instead restrain you and dump you in a random location. But, if you sustain any damage while wearing restraints, as soon as you remove those restraints combat surrender will kick in.

Edited by izzyknows
21 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

I check the scripts - if stay near chest an do this command - this not help. This command helps only if you enter it before exit from cryopod.

Reality is there, when you got hit by rad scorpion in hobble dress and player have essential status, combat surrender enters in waiting bleedout status by bug. And now combat surrender is active and no more check this value.  When you cut off hobble dress, combat surrender thinks that you exit from bleedout status and resolve suspended combat surrender.