On 6/21/2021 at 1:33 AM, Elsidia said:

I got many devices on. Also latex dresses not put on because those are bugged into DD, doesn't have inventory device dummy armor. If you add those addon into xedit and save dd it's start put on dresses too. if you not trigger a traps then maybe you are under °Belted!, Alise or Jack the belter quest.

sorry take so long to reply, been doing other things.

my character does not have the belted quest active. I have it disabled.

I randomly come across other DD items, but the only one that automatically gets put on is the Collar.

Another issue.  I can't complete a conversation with John the Smith.  Talking to him will do a single dialog choice, no matter what I pick, I then get a small back and forth camera view which then stares at me, and I can't make any more dialog choices past the first one.  I can walk away from the conversation, but no more dialog choices will display until I walk far enough away to break out of the conversation and then have to start it over again, which doesn't work as described.

2 hours ago, Blaank said:

Another issue.  I can't complete a conversation with John the Smith.  Talking to him will do a single dialog choice, no matter what I pick, I then get a small back and forth camera view which then stares at me, and I can't make any more dialog choices past the first one.  I can walk away from the conversation, but no more dialog choices will display until I walk far enough away to break out of the conversation and then have to start it over again, which doesn't work as described.

Make sure you have both types of subtitles turn on.

setstage dcw_belted 30 <--Talk to John
setsatge dcw_belted 40 <--Gather compoinants

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's been awhile since I have played Fallout 4 but the last thing I remember was I was having this issue with the game when I have the harness on. I tried looking for a way to fix it but it didn't seem like anyone else is having the problem. If someone could help me that would be awesome.377160_20210806191908_1.png.d6cee24f490eb2a15eb2df733db014cf.png

8 hours ago, MuniWuni said:

could help me that would be awesome

Open harness in outfit studio and check if there is body present. If yes, delete it, resave a new project and build new project into bodyslide.

What body you use and what dd conversation?

7 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Open harness in outfit studio and check if there is body present. If yes, delete it, resave a new project and build new project into bodyslide.

What body you use and what dd conversation?

So i'm guessing that the body i'm using can't use the harness? Cause it doesn't show the body as an option. I'm used to how skyrim modding is so idk if there is like a specific preset that is popular, is there one that generally alot of people use or will I just have to keep looking until i find something that works?

10 minutes ago, MuniWuni said:

So i'm guessing that the body i'm using can't use the harness?

No harness don't use a body. It's are put on body and use installed body. If it's fusion, then fusion, if cbbe then CBBE

But in old versions of DD was harness with body. Because need open this harness in outfit studio and delete it. Then it will draw your installed body.

UPD: Like this:

Spoiler

Clipboard.jpg.587313519fb91ad4d2c6cc4f0c15c04a.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
1 hour ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I think I must have missed something important.  I started off a new save, and I just killed Kellog, but I'm still wearing my belt.  Where are you supposed to meet Alice the first time anyways?  Is it related to the Sanctuary line of quests instead?

Go to the Duggout Inn, talk to John, fetch the parts he needs, wait a day or so, return and talk to him again, find the note, meet Alice......

32 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

John the Smith won't talk to me.  I'm on the stage of the quest that just says, "Find help to escape your chastity belt".

setstage dcw_belted 30

will trigger him to talk

setstage dcw_belted 40

will skip the long dialogue and start the fetch me parts quest.

18 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Any chance of having a "Boots don't make helpless" option?  I'm wearing heels and a few minor pieces of bondage gear, and I keep surrendering for no reason.

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

There's also a mod that gives you an MCM menu to set the options.

Edit: Literally one page back! LOL

Edited by izzyknows
1 hour ago, izzyknows said:

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

There's also a mod that gives you an MCM menu to set the options.

Edit: Literally one page back! LOL

That's not what I asked for, actually.  I don't mind the combat surrender, I just don't want to surrender just because I happen to be wearing heels is all.

On 8/7/2021 at 11:33 AM, Elsidia said:

No harness don't use a body. It's are put on body and use installed body. If it's fusion, then fusion, if cbbe then CBBE

But in old versions of DD was harness with body. Because need open this harness in outfit studio and delete it. Then it will draw your installed body.

UPD: Like this:

Hide contents

Clipboard.jpg.587313519fb91ad4d2c6cc4f0c15c04a.jpg

So I deleted the mesh, but I changed my body after doing it so it wasnt shaped like the new body and ended up just redownloading the files for it again. But now I delete the mesh and save it and it still does it. This time it is shaped like the new body but still has the original issue. I am not very familiar with outfit studio so it is abit hard for me to get what im doing here >~>

image.png.c9037f9cb7e8e7a593029e0edb554172.png

5 hours ago, MuniWuni said:

So I deleted the mesh

First to try to help you what body you use? Mod name?

CBBE and Fusion girl with conversion files works great.

UPD: if you use a different body as CBBE or Fusion girl conversion (there is two versions 1.45 and 1.75 and both have different conversion files). then you need load that body reference into outfit studio harness and convert it to your body shape,  bones and sliders. And then delete a reference and save as new conversion project.

UPD: if you wear a harness and bra, then you need load a bra into outfit studio too because old files have in a bra body too and this body needs delete too.

Edited by Elsidia
8 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I don't mind the combat surrender, I just don't want to surrender just because I happen to be wearing heels is all.

You want to surrender from DCW?

I can say as user what's spend many hours to study DCW scripts and fix many bugs in it. But i can say clear: high heels don't make a surrender. It's Skyrim feature. So you maybe mean DCL mod? There is Fallout 4.

DCW combat surrender surrender with one hit if you wear heavy bondage. And i can say as a little bug heavy bondage are any DD dress and catsuits because those have DD keyword suit. And DD and DCW doesn't have high heels at all.

Then what about you speak?

Maybe some another Fallout 4 mods and surrender system mods? Or you speak about Skyrim?