57 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

So im guessing that is from this mod? and the command to disable that is "set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0" right? 

Correct.

57 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

It seems to also trigger for some reason at the start of the game in the vault where at the end near the pip boy, when i access a chest there, it gives me the same message but dosen't TP me and just locks me.

Run the above command at the start of the game. Taking any damage while wearing restraints will trigger combat surrender when the restraints are removed.

1 hour ago, NiX10 said:

Edit: Also noticed that sometimes when im wearing restraints, PC will surrender after like couple hits, but sometimes i can tank those shots and nothing happens.

If you're trapped wearing the Slave Collar, it has stats boost that make your PC pretty darn tough.

38 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Run the above command at the start of the game. Taking any damage while wearing restraints will trigger combat surrender when the restraints are removed.

Can i run it mid game? I'm already out the vault, also even with that command, when i kill myself through console, it still triggers the combat surrender.

37 minutes ago, NiX10 said:

Can i run it mid game? I'm already out the vault, also even with that command, when i kill myself through console, it still triggers the combat surrender.

You can run it anytime. 0 turns it off 1 turns it on.

Try dying naturally in combat.

For some reason the collar doesn't seem to work for me, it puts it on, gives me the note but no shocks or anything to stop me from wearing clothes... it just kinda sits there...

all other quests work fine, belted, alice, jack etc. but the collar seems to be non functional

3 hours ago, robbieg2000 said:

For some reason the collar doesn't seem to work for me, it puts it on, gives me the note but no shocks or anything to stop me from wearing clothes... it just kinda sits there...

all other quests work fine, belted, alice, jack etc. but the collar seems to be non functional

It doesn't detect some custom armor/cloths.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I love deviously cursed loot in skyrim but with this version there seems to be a big issue. Right from the start im put in a restrictive jacket so i cant attack. I cant kill the rad roaches in the first vault, and because i cant kill them i cant leave because i cant pick up the pip boy because im in combat with the roaches... the roaches that i cant kill. wtf do i do?

2 hours ago, serana addicted loser said:

Hey, I love deviously cursed loot in skyrim but with this version there seems to be a big issue. Right from the start im put in a restrictive jacket so i cant attack. I cant kill the rad roaches in the first vault, and because i cant kill them i cant leave because i cant pick up the pip boy because im in combat with the roaches... the roaches that i cant kill. wtf do i do?

Start a new run, after waking up in the vault and getting past the power plants use the console command killall when the roaches spawn, before one hits you that is.

Just thought I would mention here that I made a Radiation patch for DD. Gives any and all devices a chance to be leaking radiation. Has multiple options and no edits made to any device. If a device leaks, it always will. Same for safe toys. Set the chance high and you may have to work to find a functioning chastity belt to keep you safe. Don't lose it.

DCW is not required but it works great with it. Including the Belted quest at start of game.

Can be found in the devious devices forum along with a short novel worth of details and its functions. Link to comment.

It does however require the RC8 DD files which naaitsab has uploaded. They are also in the devious devices forum. Link to comment for those as well.

Edited by feralbyte
On 12/19/2021 at 5:31 AM, serana addicted loser said:

It's been a while since I used this mod, but I believe you can get out of the restrictive jacket with (what looks like) a butter knife. Unless you just absolutely want to go through the vault like a normal (unmodded) playthrough, check out izzyknows' mod for vault 111 tweaks, it gets rid of the radroaches plus some other cool stuff.

Im not sure where I did fail, but I run the new Quest and did run into trouble. When I entered the Room under the trade post, the room didnt load. kinda.... I mean, the room itsself did not load, but all the interour did load. everything was constantly falling. I was abel to move on, by using tcl and speak with alice. did do the quest until the point, where she points at the red box next to the tv. I can see that box, but I can't accses it, because the visual and the physical world dont match I guess, so I cant interact. Me sad now. help.

Update: Oki, after restartin tha game I got the note from that box. room still not loaded. hopefully I do not have to enter that hell again, all those falling pieces give me eyecreeps and headache...

Update of Update: wohooo went to the room wich is the meetin point. Room loaded. Did some steps. game crashed. ma dissapointment is ruined and my day is imessurable 

Edited by GehtsmirnetuffnSack
update