So reading back through the posts from years ago, I'm having the issue where the nifty special quested slave collar.. does absolutely nothing and I can take it off at will. I'm wondering if it has something to do with an overwrite from my complex item sorter, or if it's that I'm running a more recent AWKCR, or if it's something else, because it's not giving me any bonuses, it's not shocking me for staying clothing, even though my modded items have been tagged with AWKCR INNR injections if they didn't have them already, and I'm able to wear pretty much anything I'd like, including all regular armor.

Edited for an error.

Edited by Kellendros00

Hello there. I have installed this mod but my game doesn't seem to detect it. The DCW_whatever commands are not recognized, and the Deviously cursed menu is not showing on my MCM. I have all the requirements installed, do you have any idea of what can be causing that?

6 hours ago, Alstier said:

Hello there. I have installed this mod but my game doesn't seem to detect it. The DCW_whatever commands are not recognized, and the Deviously cursed menu is not showing on my MCM. I have all the requirements installed, do you have any idea of what can be causing that?

Sounds like the .esp never activated.

On 12/21/2021 at 11:20 AM, feralbyte said:

Just thought I would mention here that I made a Radiation patch for DD. Gives any and all devices a chance to be leaking radiation. Has multiple options and no edits made to any device. If a device leaks, it always will. Same for safe toys. Set the chance high and you may have to work to find a functioning chastity belt to keep you safe. Don't lose it.

DCW is not required but it works great with it. Including the Belted quest at start of game.

Can be found in the devious devices forum along with a short novel worth of details and its functions. Link to comment.

It does however require the RC8 DD files which naaitsab has uploaded. They are also in the devious devices forum. Link to comment for those as well.

Doesn't seem to work.  I do get notifications that I'm being irradiated, but I never seem to see any rads show up in my health bar.

19 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Doesn't seem to work.  I do get notifications that I'm being irradiated, but I never seem to see any rads show up in my health bar.

Make sure the esp has been enabled. Double check inside fallout's Mods menu load order on main menu screen too just in case. I should add a check for that. Also make sure that the esp loads after Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Wasteland. By default it might shift it so it loads before DCW. Even though the changes are only in DD it still seems to stop rads if loaded before DCW. That should fix that problem.

Also also, to double check your rads in case the amount added is really tiny. type into console (access with ~)

player.getvalue rads

the above line should report your current exact rads in the console.

Edited by feralbyte
Additional thought.
3 hours ago, feralbyte said:

Make sure the esp has been enabled. Double check inside fallout's Mods menu load order on main menu screen too just in case. I should add a check for that. Also make sure that the esp loads after Devious Devices and Deviously Cursed Wasteland. By default it might shift it so it loads before DCW. Even though the changes are only in DD it still seems to stop rads if loaded before DCW. That should fix that problem.

Also also, to double check your rads in case the amount added is really tiny. type into console (access with ~)

player.getvalue rads

the above line should report your current exact rads in the console.

Yes, it's loaded after.

I double-checked by setting it to give between 10-50 rads.  The mod was telling me that I was getting something like 34 rads at some times, yet none were showing up.

Edited by ChandraArgentis
On 1/5/2022 at 5:42 AM, ChandraArgentis said:

Yes, it's loaded after.

I double-checked by setting it to give between 10-50 rads.  The mod was telling me that I was getting something like 34 rads at some times, yet none were showing up.

Sorry for slow reply, Learnt some new tricks and I was fiddling(on this).

Forget those files.. new version up and running. Same place. Right Here.

Thanks for letting me know. ?

PS. new version does not require any esp file. Just updates the scripts.

Running with the idea its working well for everyone now. Please do let me know if it breaks again. Happy Hunting.

Edited by feralbyte
remove files and info about them. New version. Last line.
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Kellogs P said:

Hey the Customization codes dont work how can I fix this? Besides that the mod works fine.

You're not inputting them correctly.

the correct syntax is as follows...

set dcw_cursedlootchance to 10
set dcw_keydropchance to 12
set dcw_keylosechance to 14
set dcw_restraintsdropchance to 20

It seems that every time I successfully remove a hobble dress by any means I automatically surrender, EVEN WHEN I have is set to 'off.' At first I just thought the beginning belted quest was buggy, but it's literally every time...

The papyrus logs aren't helping but I have them if someone better than me wants to check em out.

Edit: yeah I figured out that the settings only work BEFORE the device gets put on, fair. But why only hobble dresses (maybe specifically the black one?)

Edited by Naz_Oni
7 hours ago, Naz_Oni said:

But why only hobble dresses (maybe specifically the black one?)

Any restraint what restraint leg movement and are suit. And only on start game while you are essential (when running Belted! quest) - after that when player stops be essential, you will surrender with first hit in that dress, if combat surrender is active.

In the DCW mod, there is a mention of an NPC that can assist the player in completing the "Belted!" quest in the wasteland (I'm currently a level 25 and am a tad clueless as to how to complete the "Belted!" mission). Are there any hints as to where that NPC might be? There are no hints listed on the map, and I'm getting a tad frustrated. In additon, the "dcw_xxxxxx" command line keywords are not recognized by the command prompt in Fallout 4.

Edited by Shxdy
4 hours ago, Shxdy said:

In the DCW mod, there is a mention of an NPC that can assist the player in completing the "Belted!" quest in the wasteland (I'm currently a level 25 and am a tad clueless as to how to complete the "Belted!" mission). Are there any hints as to where that NPC might be? There are no hints listed on the map, and I'm getting a tad frustrated. In additon, the "dcw_xxxxxx" command line keywords are not recognized by the command prompt in Fallout 4.

Look in the Dugout Inn.

Scroll up a couple posts for the correct command format.

9 hours ago, Shxdy said:

a tad clueless as to how to complete the "Belted!" mission).

If You enter in Diamond city first time illegally (not through main gate) by trigger FO4 vanilla scene with Piper, then Belted! is screwed up and you never will proceed to next step of Belted! quest and never meet NPC, what helps you.

Edited by Elsidia
On 1/25/2022 at 1:24 AM, Elsidia said:

If You enter in Diamond city first time illegally (not through main gate) by trigger FO4 vanilla scene with Piper, then Belted! is screwed up and you never will proceed to next step of Belted! quest and never meet NPC, what helps you.

Actually, I arrived at Diamond City and was informed to meet a mechanic (Jack the Smith) and was instructed to get a number of parts to build a device to enable me to escape the chastity belt and gear. I got everything, returned to Jack, and was then informed to go to a dead drop (which I forget where that was). I left the note, and was then instructed to go back to Vault 111 to meet Alice. Alice helps, and then you're free.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 5:10 PM, Shxdy said:

Actually, I arrived at Diamond City and was informed to meet a mechanic (Jack the Smith) and was instructed to get a number of parts to build a device to enable me to escape the chastity belt and gear. I got everything, returned to Jack, and was then informed to go to a dead drop (which I forget where that was). I left the note, and was then instructed to go back to Vault 111 to meet Alice. Alice helps, and then you're free.

It's important to note that you have to sit through everything.

-You walk up to Piper and let her do her entire intercom stageplay.

-You don't have to exhaust the dialogue with her before the port lifts, just advance.

-You don't have to exhaust the dialogue with her after the port is lifted but before you meet McDonnaugh. Just advance.

-You must sit through the Mcdonnaugh/Wright stage-play, but you don't have to exhaust the interactions. Just advance.

Using the 'hit to advance' speedrun-strategy to speed up these sequences breaks the belted quest and Jack the Smith will only greet you.

Using a 'push out of doorway'-mod to speed up these sequences breaks the belted quest and Jack will only greet you.

Skipping any part and especially ignoring the McDonnaugh/Wright stage-play breaks the belted quest and Jack will only greet you.

If you've been a good little slave during the seguences (LOL), you're good and the entire belted quest can now be completed as once you enter DC the questline diverges from the MQL. From my own testing of DCW, I found that doing any quests, including helping Trudy from the Dumlin Diner, has the potential to alienate Jack the Smith. The highest success-rate I've had completing Belted is by adding the Hardship mod for the beggar/whore toggle that makes you non-hostile to most everything. Use the Cheat-terminal mod to have access to saving in Survival (Or use the smoking-mod, or Gophers 'Don't tell me to sleep' mod.) BEFORE you get anywhere close to Piper the first time. <-IMPORTANT!!

100% Belted quest completion:

Alternate start to skip pre-war, because fuck that noise.

Follow the bobby-pin quest-marker to the absolute fucking T. Ignoring that can and will break Belted.

Before opening the Vault-tec chest in the vault-door area, disable any kidnap mod that you have. DON'T GET KIDNAPPED!!

Get the DD stuff if you want. Because hell yeah!

Don't do anything else after leaving the Vault but enable Beggar/Whore mode (Easy street play, not for everyone.) and scramble to DC. Ignore everything, including Codsworth. Getting your ass to DC is 100% priority.

Before entering the square infront of DC, disable Beggar/Whore if you used that and save using any of the three methods mentioned. If you have access to the console in Survival, but don't use saving-mods then open the console and type: save"abouttomeetpiper", hit enter and close console.

Now do the whole song and dance with Piper and McDonnaugh.

Enter DC.

Ignore everything and everybody. Don't talk to the pastor if he's somehow outside trying to broom dirt. Just get to the Duggout. Ignore the spiel that Hawthorne and the Brobrov Brothers are doing. Jack the Smith is close to where they are though. Engage Jack the Smith.

If you ignored everything and made a beeline for DC, saved before meeting Piper, did the whole song and dance before entering DC proper, went to the duggout and Jack will only greet you, you're running mods that have eager NPCs coming up to you for sexy times, autonomous player-rape or kidnapping. Mods that override player-control break Belted before it diverges from the MQL. Or you did at any point interact with NPCs that aren't Piper, McDonnaugh or Jack after making the control-save. Reload the control-save and try again.

If you did everything right after the control-save, you screwed up before it, including, but not limited to:

-Getting violated after losing a fight and then relocated as a mod function;

-You have Bad End and Purgatory running and that kicked in at any point;

-You had mod force-interacting with you in another fashion (combat strip for instance.);

-Deat-Alternative mods (Not Bad End/Purgatory) that remove player-control, disallow player-death and relocate the survivor will break Belted upon activation;

-(Eyebrow raiser now) You're using an armor hiding mod like concealed armors or others. They probably conflict with DCW's own DD-hider, but I've never been able to confirm that.

-You have AAF set to strip everything and an AAF sex-scene was started during Belted. Make sure that your Survivor gets fucked through her Belt. Unrealistic, I know. But unless you want to spend hours setting up mods so that only giving head and handjobs are selected, I guess you'll  have to suspend disbelief.

Basically, you have to avoid as much disturbance to your survivor's state after leaving Vault111 prior to meeting Jack the Smith for the first time. Do not interact with quest-starters/quest-givers. Don't talk to tertiary NPCs. Don't get stripped or lose control over your survivor. Once you have met Jack the Smith for the first time and he has given you the follow up quest, you're good and you can complete Belted in any way that strikes your fancy. Remember that you can set AAF to whatever you like after you're freed from the belt though. DCW functions under AAF, but it was made during the heyday of Fourplay. It's rather temperamental and requires some TLC from the user.

The mod isn't broken though and works as Kimmy intended it half a decade ago. It's just that new mod-technologies and sexual-interactivity possiblities in FO4 have progressed whereas DD and DCW have not. Stacking a building of different AAF mods on top of DD and DCW will cause cracks to appear in the foundation.

Oh, also... the mod that adds a DD-unlocker to workbenches breaks Belted if you try to removed the belt using the option. Avoid using it while wearing the belt and most certainly don't use it before meeting Jack the Smith for the first time. After you're freed from the belt, the DD-workbench unlocker mod is fine to use and a god-send if you're just done some DD-play and get restricted again a minute later. Even slaves love some free-time, LOL

Also, don't use the Hacker who lives in the Duggout too. You get it-- the Belt in the Belted QL is fucking sacred. Don't tamper with it.

Edited by javamonsoon
5 hours ago, javamonsoon said:

You get it-- the Belt in the Belted QL is fucking sacred. Don't tamper with it.

Or get to DC any way you want, coc diamoncitywhatever works fine, whenever you want, and use the console command....

setstage dcw_belted 30

or if you want to skip John's rambling and get to collecting parts...

setstage dcw_belted 40