What's on your mind?

16 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Speaking about.... my neighbors are both butchers and started giving me cuts of meat recently to cook and share. It's bloodier than I expected, but the real challenge is cutting the sinew and bone with dull knives. Gonna have to buy some better ones and figure out how to go about preparing this stuff properly. :classic_biggrin:

Lucky you haha, during my childhood there was this butcher who was friends with our family and he'd give us some of his best cuts, papa even learned about how to handle meat like a literal professional from him and thereafter never was any tough bits except for bones and thick "nerve-ish" areas - just the cutty part, right, papa became our resident butcher since he doesn't cook as well as either maman or I~

3 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Lot of gristle in this meat they give me. So quality isn't good and makes things tough (literally). They're cheap bastards, but I ain't gonna complain about free. :classic_tongue:

Hey, I mean, they have to keep the economy rolling with the good stuff right? Haha.

Better leave it to another for free than just dump it in the trash, especially nowadays...

1 hour ago, Evaloves4 said:

> I noticed that people here, on LL who are 50+ and 60+ are mostly more civilized, cultured and polite then us, younger members who are mostly rude, impolite and uncultured and who know less but who behave they know more.

giphy.gif?cid=36b14facluf1m5fgaem4mcv4xzu1m7978ome5qy5pg362qg8&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Practice makes perfect and time allows for practising.

Let us age a while, we'll be there soon enough.

Well, the fair amongst us, anyway.

5 hours ago, Idyll said:

Hey, I mean, they have to keep the economy rolling with the good stuff right? Haha.

Better leave it to another for free than just dump it in the trash, especially nowadays...

Not to brag or anything, but I can do pretty good making poor quality foods taste much better. Seasoning/preparation is everything.

Edited by KoolHndLuke
4 minutes ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Not to brag or anything, but I can do pretty good making poor quality foods taste much better. Seasoning is everything.

> I was always average cook. My mom tried hard to teach me cooking but she failed since it never interested me. My Prince loves to cook and he is better cook then my Ivy and me. Interestingly enough, his love for cooking inspired my Ivy and me to cook, but only with him. I am more into

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF thing :D

1 minute ago, Evaloves4 said:

> I was always average cook. My mom tried hard to teach me cooking but she failed since it never interested me. My Prince loves to cook and he is better cook then my Ivy and me. Interestingly enough, his love for cooking inspired my Ivy and me to cook, but only with him. I am more into

Sexy Jessica Alba GIF thing :D

Old saying here, Eva; "The easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach"

Fuck the stray and it might come back. Feed the stray, and it's yours for life. :classic_biggrin:

> Watched several Chinese TikTok with my children and noticed two things: Chinese girls have no problem with farting in public (in our country is very rude and gives a bad image of the girl who does it publicly), and second they are very aggressive especially toward males, always beating them. It also very different then in our country: it is very humiliating for man and he loses his respect if being beaten by woman.

1 hour ago, Evaloves4 said:

It also very different then in our country: it is very humiliating for man and he loses his respect if being beaten by woman.

One small reason I didn't like being with Yenn in TW3. Certain comments in the Skellige Isles and elsewhere didn't sit well with me. It made Geralt sound pussy-whipped. You simply can't have that sort of personal doubt when fighting monsters for a living imo. :classic_tongue: 

Edited by KoolHndLuke
1 minute ago, KoolHndLuke said:

One small reason I didn't like being with Yenn in TW3. Certain comments in the Skellige Isles and elsewhere didn't set well with me. It made Geralt sound pussy-whipped. You simply can't have that sort of personal doubt when fighting monsters for a living imo. :classic_tongue: 

> That is quite unusual for Geralt, although he was presented as weak when he deals with women. But also, have in mind that he was spelled and he loved Yen. Yen was always, on the other hand, a bitch. She wasn't only impolite toward him, but to everyone except Ciri.