Bad Dog

Yiffy Age of Skyrim

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Could be a similar problem with these other corpses?

I have a bunch of problems with the corpses. Most are completely missing or just in the wrong place (for example, Ulag's corpse in the Sleeping Tree Cave is wedged under a prop). Sometimes I'll be walking around and see a body fly across the sky. (sometimes they even skim across the surface of the ground, and if I try to get closer to them, they shoot off again.)

I haven't seen anyone else talk about this (outside of Gunjar, that is.) so I thought it was just a problem on my end.

And I'm not using the HDT tails either, which I guess further complicates things.

4 minutes ago, LordFlawn said:

And I'm not using the HDT tails either, which I guess further complicates things.

any tail does it....at least on actors that never had a tail before.

Gunjar was the only one i fixed due to him being the most game breaking.

I seem to be having some issues with the YA schlongs file - after sex npcs  and my pc don't unequip the erect schlong, or they don't equip it at all. Any idea what might be causing this?

I did do this on an existing save, however i cleaned it before upgrading.

Edit: Reverting back to v9 dongs seems to fix the problem - at the cost of performance. I'm not sure if its script improvements or something quietly broken, but the new version is much faster.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i also have/had problems with YA10's dicks, i ended up converting and customizing YA9's dick addons to work with YA10.

I'd really like to see if I can get YA 10's dicks working, because it's very clear its a much faster system - the only problem seems to be with the handling of the SL events. It mostly works when it's just normal gameplay (With some issues with dongs not changing meshes quickly), but as soon as there's more than 1 SL event going on it totally breaks. Even  with a clean save, (coc-ing from main menu at least) npcs seem to all have the erect mesh equipped at the same time, regardless of their arousal level as soon as a SL scene starts.

Edit: Looking through the logs, it seems that the event OnSexLabAnimationStart catches if any SL scene is running - so having the dicks change during that event would change all npcs who currently are registered for the event. (Not sure if that's because of something I've installed, or just how SL works - I'm not too familiar with SL scripting.)
Here's the log output I've been getting:

[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040376F9)>]
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040376FA)>]
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040195BD)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040195B9)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (0402582C)>] (Gjalund Salt-Sage)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (04033D0B)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (04033D0F)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040195BA)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (04033D14)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040195BC)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner)

And here's the code for the event in question:

Event OnSexLabAnimationStart(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
    ; if SL.IsActorActive(effectActor) 
        Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart" + DisplayName(effectActor))
        havingSex = true

Utility.Wait(1.0) ; give SL a chance to strip the actor

if isStrapon ; only equip if pitching
            sslThreadController tc = SL.GetActorController(effectActor)
            if tc
                sslActorAlias a = tc.ActorAlias(effectActor)
                if a.MalePosition
                    Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER female equipping strapon: " + DisplayName(effectActor))
                    SetErectionLevel(9)
                endif
            endif
        else
            SetErectionLevel(9)
        endif
    ; endif
endEvent

@Bad DogIf I'm reading it correctly, won't the event set the erection level to 9 to any NPC currently registered for the event? And it seems like the fix I would do is just commented out - is there a reason for that as well? It seems like that would be consistent with the issues I've been getting.

In a similar tangent, wouldn't the code for OnSexLabAnimationEnd also set all npc dongs to flaccid?

Event OnSexLabAnimationEnd(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
    Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationEnd" + DisplayName(effectActor))
    havingSex = false
    SetErectionLevel(-10)
endEvent

I'll try uncommenting if SL.IsActorActive(effectActor) and see if that works for me, because otherwise the scripts seem like they should be working fine.

Edit 2:

Yep, that fixed everything for me at least.

Here's the code that fixed it for me:

Event OnSexLabAnimationStart(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
    if SL.IsActorActive(effectActor) 
        Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart" + DisplayName(effectActor))
        havingSex = true

Utility.Wait(1.0) ; give SL a chance to strip the actor

if isStrapon ; only equip if pitching
            sslThreadController tc = SL.GetActorController(effectActor)
            if tc
                sslActorAlias a = tc.ActorAlias(effectActor)
                if a.MalePosition
                    Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER female equipping strapon: " + DisplayName(effectActor))
                    SetErectionLevel(9)
                endif
            endif
        else
            SetErectionLevel(9)
        endif
    endif
endEvent

Event OnSexLabAnimationEnd(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
	if(!SL.IsActorActive(effectActor))
		Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationEnd" + DisplayName(effectActor))
    		havingSex = false
    		SetErectionLevel(-10)
	endIf
endEvent

I still need to do some testing, but as far as I can tell, that fixed the issue with erect dicks being applied to all npcs during SL scenes and with npcs using the flaccid mesh after my PC stopped animating.

I think I commented out that line when I was chasing another bug and, I guess, never uncommented it. The other bug had to do with actors not getting erect and I was suspicious whether that call was returning the right result. Let me know if you find people aren't getting erect running with your fix. 

Glad to hear the new code is more efficient... it was supposed to be.

7 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

in my case everyone but the player was working fine.

sometimes the stage 0 mesh will show when not in a animation but then it turns into nothing when the animation starts, and then it stays as nothing

(also a new game did not change anything when i tryed it so it was not my save file)

player no dick:

enb_2021_02_28_02_15_46_18.png

npc has dick:

enb_2021_02_28_02_17_09_22.png

log:

Papyrus.0.log

i will be sticking with my edited copy of v9 for now.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I think I commented out that line when I was chasing another bug and, I guess, never uncommented it. The other bug had to do with actors not getting erect and I was suspicious whether that call was returning the right result. Let me know if you find people aren't getting erect running with your fix. 

Glad to hear the new code is more efficient... it was supposed to be.

So far, I haven't run into any issues with that - both my PC and npcs have been erecting correctly. However I'm currently playing in the dragonborn dlc, so I haven't been able to do extensive testing - at the very least, its much better. I'll post any further issues I find.

Edit: Nevermind - found what you were talking about. While now npcs are erecting properly, followers and my PC are not. Just got the same bug as MadMansGun - pc with no dong, and followers with flaccid mesh.

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Looking through the logs, it seems that followers (inigo in this case) aren't receiving events anymore - I'll try messing around with the event handling and see what happens.

24 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

in my case everyone but the player was working fine.

sometimes the stage 0 mesh will show when not in a animation but then it turns into nothing when the animation starts, and then it stays as nothing

(also a new game did not change anything when i tryed it so it was not my save file)

player no dick:

enb_2021_02_28_02_15_46_18.png

npc has dick:

enb_2021_02_28_02_17_09_22.png

log:

Papyrus.0.log 32.6 kB · 0 downloads

i will be sticking with my edited copy of v9 for now.

Probably for the best - I run a very performance-heavy mod setup + enb, so I have to try and squeeze as much performance as possible to avoid stack dumps, but the v9 dongs are still stable.

Regarding your log, I noticed a strange difference between my logs and yours. It seems like the player is never properly initialized for you, as there should be a couple lines of:

[04/05/2021 - 11:07:58AM] [BDSOS] SCHLONG OnEffectStart: [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner)
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnEffectStart: [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner)
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) found SLA
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) registering for Aroused events
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) found Sexlab
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) registering for SL events
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) - getting keys from SOS 201 and 209
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) - RegisterForKey 201 and 209

I found re-starting SOS from the MCM fixed the issue after a cleaned save, but why it didn't work when you had a new game is a mystery to me.

Well, now I'm just confused.

This was a log from where 2 npcs correctly equipped the erect mesh, inigo didn't, and my PC had a blank hole for a dick.

bdsosLog.log

I have no idea why my PC was correctly detected, but no mesh was equipped, and inigo wasn't. I'll check to see if he still has the SchlongOwner effect from the console - that might shed some light onto why.

To further complicate things, it seems like sometimes the mesh will equip correctly and other times won't equip at all.

Edit again:

Still have absolutely no idea why the PC sometimes just... doesn't have a dick at the start of a scene. Changing the delay in the SetErectionLevel to 0.1 seems to have helped a tad, but if I'm being honest I have no idea why the hell it isn't working. Sometimes the PC works fine, other times there's nothing.

As for the issue with followers, I made a quick and awful solution that worked - at the beginning of BDSchlongEffect, I removed the owner spell from the effectActor and forced it to be re-applied. Its awful, but it did fix it.

That got me thinking - would the Owner script be better if it was split into a quest component and a magic effect? Might make some sense to initialize things like SL and SLA in a quest, and have the Owner effect be re-applied every so often. (Maybe on cell load or something?)

Last edit I swear:
I'm gonna have to come back to this tomorrow - As far as I can tell, the owner effect is firing correctly, the PC is being detected, and it sends an event to equip the erect dong - but for whatever reason, it just doesn't show up. I'm 90% sure it's the SetErectionLevel function that's the cause of all this trouble.

Trouble with a quest component is it's independent of all the actors, so you have to do a bunch of resolution in the script to figure out who you're talking about and what they should be equipped with.

When the PC shows up without a dick, try looking in free camera and not. Free camera sometimes doesn't show meshes.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Trouble with a quest component is it's independent of all the actors, so you have to do a bunch of resolution in the script to figure out who you're talking about and what they should be equipped with.

When the PC shows up without a dick, try looking in free camera and not. Free camera sometimes doesn't show meshes.

I hadn't thought of that - I'll take a look.

Edit: As far as I can tell, that seems to be the cause of the issue. Thanks for that, I was totally lost on what the hell was causing that. Looking through the v9 scripts, it looks like that can be fixed by calling QueueNiNodeUpdate() at the end of the mesh swap. I still need to do some more testing on my end, but it definitely looks like I'm getting close to effectively the same as v9 dicks. I'll post my changes here if I can't find any more problems with my fixes.

Ok, I think I finally have almost everything fixed. So far I've managed to fix:

-No more empty hole for a dick on the PC when in freecam

-Actors erect correctly with SL

-Mesh swaps seem to be working ok

-Very slight script performance improvement by changing SL and SLA checks to faction checks

I haven't experienced any issues in my tests or ~1h of gameplay, but I'll remove the scripts if I find anything wrong.

source.7z

04_YA_SOS_SE v10 Fixed.7z

15 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

Ok, I think I finally have almost everything fixed [...]

Any chance you could also post the compiled scripts? I'm missing "zadLibs" and some other source and IIRC it's either from ZaZ or DD, neither of which I want to download just to grab the sources if I'm honest here, lol.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Any chance you could also post the compiled scripts? I'm missing "zadLibs" and some other source and IIRC it's either from ZaZ or DD, neither of which I want to download just to grab the sources if I'm honest here, lol.

Sure!

Just one caveat - you'll need to backport the BadDogSchlongCore.esp by re-opening it in the old CK. (I'm only now realizing that this is the LE version of YA (I know, my b), and I only have the SSE CK. Scripts are identical for both LE and SSE, so the compiled scripts should run just fine in LE. So, sorry in advance that I can't provide the modified ESPs myself. Hopefully Bad Dog can upload a proper fix later.)

1 hour ago, BluByt3 said:

you'll need to backport the BadDogSchlongCore.esp by re-opening it in the old CK.

Were any changes made to the plugin data, then? If it's just new script properties I could just load up the CK with the updated scripts so I can register those new properties, but I thought I'd ask in case there's been any other changes.

11 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Were any changes made to the plugin data, then? If it's just new script properties I could just load up the CK with the updated scripts so I can register those new properties, but I thought I'd ask in case there's been any other changes.

Nope. Only the script properties, nothing else.

Another update - I found an issue where sometimes the SchlongOwnerEffect would sometimes end unexpectedly (I have no idea why that is, but for whatever reason I had it happen on my save with multiple NPCs) causing them to no longer change meshes. I simply changed the spell check in the SchlongEffect script to a faction check, with the Owner Effect adding actors to the faction on start and removing them on end. That does mean that I had to add the faction to the esp, meaning I can't create the LE version myself. Whenever you get the chance @Bad Dog, it would be great if you could post a proper LE version.

New Scripts:

source.7z

Pre-Compiled SE version (Possibly Backportable?)

Cheers

On 6/4/2018 at 9:13 AM, PcPaper said:

I am a weirdo who REALLY likes furry x human. Has it been determined if there is a way to use this mod but still have 1 human race included somehow? Also from a storytelling standpoint, being a minority creature (human) in a world full of anthro-animals would be hella fun.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/

IIRC, if you add this in you can do it.  At least it worked last year...