Trouble with a quest component is it's independent of all the actors, so you have to do a bunch of resolution in the script to figure out who you're talking about and what they should be equipped with.

When the PC shows up without a dick, try looking in free camera and not. Free camera sometimes doesn't show meshes.

10 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Trouble with a quest component is it's independent of all the actors, so you have to do a bunch of resolution in the script to figure out who you're talking about and what they should be equipped with.

When the PC shows up without a dick, try looking in free camera and not. Free camera sometimes doesn't show meshes.

I hadn't thought of that - I'll take a look.

Edit: As far as I can tell, that seems to be the cause of the issue. Thanks for that, I was totally lost on what the hell was causing that. Looking through the v9 scripts, it looks like that can be fixed by calling QueueNiNodeUpdate() at the end of the mesh swap. I still need to do some more testing on my end, but it definitely looks like I'm getting close to effectively the same as v9 dicks. I'll post my changes here if I can't find any more problems with my fixes.

Ok, I think I finally have almost everything fixed. So far I've managed to fix:

-No more empty hole for a dick on the PC when in freecam

-Actors erect correctly with SL

-Mesh swaps seem to be working ok

-Very slight script performance improvement by changing SL and SLA checks to faction checks

I haven't experienced any issues in my tests or ~1h of gameplay, but I'll remove the scripts if I find anything wrong.

source.7z

04_YA_SOS_SE v10 Fixed.7z

15 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

Ok, I think I finally have almost everything fixed [...]

Any chance you could also post the compiled scripts? I'm missing "zadLibs" and some other source and IIRC it's either from ZaZ or DD, neither of which I want to download just to grab the sources if I'm honest here, lol.

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Any chance you could also post the compiled scripts? I'm missing "zadLibs" and some other source and IIRC it's either from ZaZ or DD, neither of which I want to download just to grab the sources if I'm honest here, lol.

Sure!

Just one caveat - you'll need to backport the BadDogSchlongCore.esp by re-opening it in the old CK. (I'm only now realizing that this is the LE version of YA (I know, my b), and I only have the SSE CK. Scripts are identical for both LE and SSE, so the compiled scripts should run just fine in LE. So, sorry in advance that I can't provide the modified ESPs myself. Hopefully Bad Dog can upload a proper fix later.)

1 hour ago, BluByt3 said:

you'll need to backport the BadDogSchlongCore.esp by re-opening it in the old CK.

Were any changes made to the plugin data, then? If it's just new script properties I could just load up the CK with the updated scripts so I can register those new properties, but I thought I'd ask in case there's been any other changes.

11 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

Were any changes made to the plugin data, then? If it's just new script properties I could just load up the CK with the updated scripts so I can register those new properties, but I thought I'd ask in case there's been any other changes.

Nope. Only the script properties, nothing else.

Another update - I found an issue where sometimes the SchlongOwnerEffect would sometimes end unexpectedly (I have no idea why that is, but for whatever reason I had it happen on my save with multiple NPCs) causing them to no longer change meshes. I simply changed the spell check in the SchlongEffect script to a faction check, with the Owner Effect adding actors to the faction on start and removing them on end. That does mean that I had to add the faction to the esp, meaning I can't create the LE version myself. Whenever you get the chance @Bad Dog, it would be great if you could post a proper LE version.

New Scripts:

source.7z

Pre-Compiled SE version (Possibly Backportable?)

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2018 at 9:13 AM, PcPaper said:

I am a weirdo who REALLY likes furry x human. Has it been determined if there is a way to use this mod but still have 1 human race included somehow? Also from a storytelling standpoint, being a minority creature (human) in a world full of anthro-animals would be hella fun.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35474/

IIRC, if you add this in you can do it.  At least it worked last year...

Hi,

A big thank you for this mod, it is awesome!!!
And bravo for having succeeded in making a correct HDT Tail (as well as the claws and feet).

Your mod is good but almost all the breeds are felines.
One breed that could be part of your mod and is interesting is the Lungaris (in short it's rabbits lol).

Anyway, congratulations again for this mod that changes the universe of Skyrim.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I was curious and hopeful, as when it comes to doing such things myself I am utterly unprepared. (I mean, it just took me the better part of two hours to figure out that I'd somehow deleted XPMSE), But would there be any possibility of the YaoS races being treated to some of the devious device head-wear?

I ask this solely on the back of recently being informed that with the latest Devious Devices version the 'Beast Race Refits' have been baked in, so it works wonderfully on Khajiit and Argonian heads, but yet I've found myself falling in love with the YaoS wood elf model, to which it tries to use the default human items!

Using the feline YaoS races as an example; Did you have to make custom redesigns of all the vanilla headwear, or was there a way to tell it to stop using the humanoid heads and use the khajiit one? Would there be a way to do it for these?

Naturally your mod, your rules, I'm happy to passively keep enjoying my supremely furry world.

Though that reminds me of another query I had: Are khajiit tuned to be scaled down and smaller than the other races? As I've found that when I use some of the interactive furniture from other lewd, bondage themed mods I seem to be at 85% of the size. For some items I can solve that by console commanding setscale .85 at the items, but ones that are linked to animobjects aren't fixable by that method. Neither of these are huge deals, though it does make me wonder if I've only noticed it on the lewd furnitures and it could be affecting other things?

I have been asked about devious headwear and even played with it, but it just doesn't hold my interest.

I'm surprised the tigers aren't getting khajiit models by default. All the races in YA are set to pick them up. 

As for size, the digi feet scale down the body just a bit. That's so that animations like wiping a counter or using a workstation happen at counter height. I don't think there's a special scaling for khajiit.

Curious is there like a discord where fans of mods like these (Yiffy's age) and the like can meet up and talk? I'm curious because I'd like to meet like minded people and it also would eb interesting to get advice on setting up Skyrim with these mods.