i assume this cannot be used with Furry Age of Skyrim, yes?

also if you install the mod, make a new game, play the mod in the new game, unnistall the mod, and then return to a previous save file, would it be possible to play the game normally after unnistalling the mod?i assume that would be the case, as it seems to be with FAS, but maybe this mod is more intricate due to being bigger. also, when you say you cant unnistall because the impact would be too high, are you talking about the impact on the game´s installation or on the save file?

1. Not sure what "Furry Age" you're referring to. You mean that thing thrown together by the person calling itself Bad Pup over on Nexus? Yeah, don't try to use them together. Because they're the same.

2. I just don't know what will happen if you try to uninstall. The furry assets are just nifs and textures so they'll probably be fine, unless the engine does something about caching head parts in the save game. The digitigrade script has to be triggered. Same with the schlong script so they'll probably be fine. I'm just not making any guarantees. With MO, you can try it and see, then go back if it doesn't work.

On 3/14/2021 at 2:29 PM, samuecaalves said:

i assume this cannot be used with Furry Age of Skyrim, yes?

also if you install the mod, make a new game, play the mod in the new game, unnistall the mod, and then return to a previous save file, would it be possible to play the game normally after unnistalling the mod?i assume that would be the case, as it seems to be with FAS, but maybe this mod is more intricate due to being bigger. also, when you say you cant unnistall because the impact would be too high, are you talking about the impact on the game´s installation or on the save file?

Is this what you're currently using?
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53938/

On 3/10/2021 at 2:33 PM, Platinum9732 said:

I'm using the Amazon's of Skyrim mod. They have floating fangs when I combine it with YA. Will there be a patch in the future, or is there already a way I can fix that? I tried fiddling with the load order but it didn't seem to help.

Thanks ^^"

Still looking for some help with this. Is there any way I can do it manually? Or would I have to wait for a patch?

I have multiple questions. Few for the creator "Bad Dog" and another for rest of people here.

Bad Dog, excuse me if someone already asked this in the past but have you considered adding support too these mods for compatibility?

Feminine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard)

Masculine Argonian Textures (Chameleon and Lizard)

and adding child function to these BeeingFemale as currently the baby isn't anthro which breaks immersion. 

Also surprised that these two kids aren't more properly put in place. 

Khajiit Child Maisha
My little kitty Ma-Rakha-Khajiit boy

and

My little hatchling Ram-Ku-Argonian boy

You could also try and add support for, 

Child clothes for adult based children-My little addon

I just want to see more variety of children as they sorta break immersion for me. Like Khajiit Child Maisha is fucking adorable and surprisingly wholesome moment outside of the sex mods which can be a nice contrast to make the world feel more real. Also figure pregnancy mod such as BeeingFemale needs an anthro baby model because a lot of people use them.

Thanks for listening.

Alright for now with other people, how many of you use the digi grade feet? I noticed that digi grade feet seems incompatible with the many boot mods specifically from these bdsm mods we have here on loverslab. Do you guys just not use it or know if there is any work around? I mean we could see if Bad Dog adds it in but feel like it's more work to add a patch then the request I asked for above. (There is a shit ton of boots.) Some mods like SLUT or other bondage / slavery mods often require a boot option and I feel it might be nice to have it but I really like digigrade feets. :/

Could this mod cause dead bodies to disappear? There are several places in Skyrim where there are dead NPCs lying around and many of them have been missing.

A couple of examples that come to mind:

- the shrine of Talos north of Helgen, only the dead Thalmor soldier is there

- the troll lair north of Ivarstead, the Stormcloaks are not there

- the ambushed caravan near Dragon Bridge, only the horse is there

- Lucky Lorenz's cabin, he wasn't there but I found him in the vicinity

Just a few examples there, I remember several instances this playthrough where I thought there should be someone here but isn't. Now I have a lot of mods installed and it could be any one of them, but this one seems to be one of the few that make extensive edits to NPCs so I was wondering if anyone else experienced this.

plugins.txt

@darkninjawolf64 doing texture patches is a bunch of work for little benefit. (Unless it's a texture I want to play with ?. ) I like those kid mods. I haven't ever really been happy with the kids I make. 

Hadn't thought about boots re BDSM in particular. Right now you have your choice whether you want to run with boots or not--you can still have the digi feet when you're barefoot.

@tekuusne maybe? There was a problem with Gunjar, the guy you're supposed to loot in the initial Helgen sequence, getting caught and pulled down under ground level. I think we decided it was an HDT tail thing. I gave him a special never-HDT tail to prevent it but I don't know how well it worked. I think I had to raise him above the ground a bit in the end. Could be a similar problem with these other corpses?

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Could be a similar problem with these other corpses?

I have a bunch of problems with the corpses. Most are completely missing or just in the wrong place (for example, Ulag's corpse in the Sleeping Tree Cave is wedged under a prop). Sometimes I'll be walking around and see a body fly across the sky. (sometimes they even skim across the surface of the ground, and if I try to get closer to them, they shoot off again.)

I haven't seen anyone else talk about this (outside of Gunjar, that is.) so I thought it was just a problem on my end.

And I'm not using the HDT tails either, which I guess further complicates things.

4 minutes ago, LordFlawn said:

And I'm not using the HDT tails either, which I guess further complicates things.

any tail does it....at least on actors that never had a tail before.

Gunjar was the only one i fixed due to him being the most game breaking.

I seem to be having some issues with the YA schlongs file - after sex npcs  and my pc don't unequip the erect schlong, or they don't equip it at all. Any idea what might be causing this?

I did do this on an existing save, however i cleaned it before upgrading.

Edit: Reverting back to v9 dongs seems to fix the problem - at the cost of performance. I'm not sure if its script improvements or something quietly broken, but the new version is much faster.

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

i also have/had problems with YA10's dicks, i ended up converting and customizing YA9's dick addons to work with YA10.

I'd really like to see if I can get YA 10's dicks working, because it's very clear its a much faster system - the only problem seems to be with the handling of the SL events. It mostly works when it's just normal gameplay (With some issues with dongs not changing meshes quickly), but as soon as there's more than 1 SL event going on it totally breaks. Even  with a clean save, (coc-ing from main menu at least) npcs seem to all have the erect mesh equipped at the same time, regardless of their arousal level as soon as a SL scene starts.

Edit: Looking through the logs, it seems that the event OnSexLabAnimationStart catches if any SL scene is running - so having the dicks change during that event would change all npcs who currently are registered for the event. (Not sure if that's because of something I've installed, or just how SL works - I'm not too familiar with SL scripting.)
Here's the log output I've been getting:

[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040376F9)>]
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040376FA)>]
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040195BD)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040195B9)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (0402582C)>] (Gjalund Salt-Sage)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (04033D0B)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (04033D0F)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040195BA)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (04033D14)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (040195BC)>] (Redoran Guard)
[04/05/2021 - 11:12:11AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart[Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner)

And here's the code for the event in question:

Event OnSexLabAnimationStart(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
    ; if SL.IsActorActive(effectActor) 
        Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart" + DisplayName(effectActor))
        havingSex = true

Utility.Wait(1.0) ; give SL a chance to strip the actor

if isStrapon ; only equip if pitching
            sslThreadController tc = SL.GetActorController(effectActor)
            if tc
                sslActorAlias a = tc.ActorAlias(effectActor)
                if a.MalePosition
                    Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER female equipping strapon: " + DisplayName(effectActor))
                    SetErectionLevel(9)
                endif
            endif
        else
            SetErectionLevel(9)
        endif
    ; endif
endEvent

@Bad DogIf I'm reading it correctly, won't the event set the erection level to 9 to any NPC currently registered for the event? And it seems like the fix I would do is just commented out - is there a reason for that as well? It seems like that would be consistent with the issues I've been getting.

In a similar tangent, wouldn't the code for OnSexLabAnimationEnd also set all npc dongs to flaccid?

Event OnSexLabAnimationEnd(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
    Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationEnd" + DisplayName(effectActor))
    havingSex = false
    SetErectionLevel(-10)
endEvent

I'll try uncommenting if SL.IsActorActive(effectActor) and see if that works for me, because otherwise the scripts seem like they should be working fine.

Edit 2:

Yep, that fixed everything for me at least.

Here's the code that fixed it for me:

Event OnSexLabAnimationStart(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
    if SL.IsActorActive(effectActor) 
        Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationStart" + DisplayName(effectActor))
        havingSex = true

Utility.Wait(1.0) ; give SL a chance to strip the actor

if isStrapon ; only equip if pitching
            sslThreadController tc = SL.GetActorController(effectActor)
            if tc
                sslActorAlias a = tc.ActorAlias(effectActor)
                if a.MalePosition
                    Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER female equipping strapon: " + DisplayName(effectActor))
                    SetErectionLevel(9)
                endif
            endif
        else
            SetErectionLevel(9)
        endif
    endif
endEvent

Event OnSexLabAnimationEnd(string eventName, string strArg, float numArg, Form sender)
	if(!SL.IsActorActive(effectActor))
		Debug.Trace("[BDSOS] OWNER OnSexLabAnimationEnd" + DisplayName(effectActor))
    		havingSex = false
    		SetErectionLevel(-10)
	endIf
endEvent

I still need to do some testing, but as far as I can tell, that fixed the issue with erect dicks being applied to all npcs during SL scenes and with npcs using the flaccid mesh after my PC stopped animating.

I think I commented out that line when I was chasing another bug and, I guess, never uncommented it. The other bug had to do with actors not getting erect and I was suspicious whether that call was returning the right result. Let me know if you find people aren't getting erect running with your fix. 

Glad to hear the new code is more efficient... it was supposed to be.

7 hours ago, BluByt3 said:

in my case everyone but the player was working fine.

sometimes the stage 0 mesh will show when not in a animation but then it turns into nothing when the animation starts, and then it stays as nothing

(also a new game did not change anything when i tryed it so it was not my save file)

player no dick:

enb_2021_02_28_02_15_46_18.png

npc has dick:

enb_2021_02_28_02_17_09_22.png

log:

Papyrus.0.log

i will be sticking with my edited copy of v9 for now.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I think I commented out that line when I was chasing another bug and, I guess, never uncommented it. The other bug had to do with actors not getting erect and I was suspicious whether that call was returning the right result. Let me know if you find people aren't getting erect running with your fix. 

Glad to hear the new code is more efficient... it was supposed to be.

So far, I haven't run into any issues with that - both my PC and npcs have been erecting correctly. However I'm currently playing in the dragonborn dlc, so I haven't been able to do extensive testing - at the very least, its much better. I'll post any further issues I find.

Edit: Nevermind - found what you were talking about. While now npcs are erecting properly, followers and my PC are not. Just got the same bug as MadMansGun - pc with no dong, and followers with flaccid mesh.

Back to the drawing board I guess.

Looking through the logs, it seems that followers (inigo in this case) aren't receiving events anymore - I'll try messing around with the event handling and see what happens.

24 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

in my case everyone but the player was working fine.

sometimes the stage 0 mesh will show when not in a animation but then it turns into nothing when the animation starts, and then it stays as nothing

(also a new game did not change anything when i tryed it so it was not my save file)

player no dick:

enb_2021_02_28_02_15_46_18.png

npc has dick:

enb_2021_02_28_02_17_09_22.png

log:

Papyrus.0.log 32.6 kB · 0 downloads

i will be sticking with my edited copy of v9 for now.

Probably for the best - I run a very performance-heavy mod setup + enb, so I have to try and squeeze as much performance as possible to avoid stack dumps, but the v9 dongs are still stable.

Regarding your log, I noticed a strange difference between my logs and yours. It seems like the player is never properly initialized for you, as there should be a couple lines of:

[04/05/2021 - 11:07:58AM] [BDSOS] SCHLONG OnEffectStart: [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner)
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER OnEffectStart: [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner)
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) found SLA
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) registering for Aroused events
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) found Sexlab
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) registering for SL events
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) - getting keys from SOS 201 and 209
[04/05/2021 - 11:07:59AM] [BDSOS] OWNER [Actor < (00000014)>] (Prisoner) - RegisterForKey 201 and 209

I found re-starting SOS from the MCM fixed the issue after a cleaned save, but why it didn't work when you had a new game is a mystery to me.

Well, now I'm just confused.

This was a log from where 2 npcs correctly equipped the erect mesh, inigo didn't, and my PC had a blank hole for a dick.

bdsosLog.log

I have no idea why my PC was correctly detected, but no mesh was equipped, and inigo wasn't. I'll check to see if he still has the SchlongOwner effect from the console - that might shed some light onto why.

To further complicate things, it seems like sometimes the mesh will equip correctly and other times won't equip at all.

Edit again:

Still have absolutely no idea why the PC sometimes just... doesn't have a dick at the start of a scene. Changing the delay in the SetErectionLevel to 0.1 seems to have helped a tad, but if I'm being honest I have no idea why the hell it isn't working. Sometimes the PC works fine, other times there's nothing.

As for the issue with followers, I made a quick and awful solution that worked - at the beginning of BDSchlongEffect, I removed the owner spell from the effectActor and forced it to be re-applied. Its awful, but it did fix it.

That got me thinking - would the Owner script be better if it was split into a quest component and a magic effect? Might make some sense to initialize things like SL and SLA in a quest, and have the Owner effect be re-applied every so often. (Maybe on cell load or something?)

Last edit I swear:
I'm gonna have to come back to this tomorrow - As far as I can tell, the owner effect is firing correctly, the PC is being detected, and it sends an event to equip the erect dong - but for whatever reason, it just doesn't show up. I'm 90% sure it's the SetErectionLevel function that's the cause of all this trouble.