• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I want to ask why after installing the mod in sexlab, no matter how you adjust the women’s status, they always have underwear? And after downloading baddog hoodie and yiff sos, the male crotch does not show the penis by default? Will it only appear after a specific object is adjusted with sos? thanks

14 minutes ago, RuoYuDaz said:

Sorry, I want to ask why after installing the mod in sexlab, no matter how you adjust the women’s status, they always have underwear? And after downloading baddog hoodie and yiff sos, the male crotch does not show the penis by default? Will it only appear after a specific object is adjusted with sos? thanks

You probably use vanilla bodies. You need to install some female and male body first.

I recommend UNP (UUNP) for the female body, You can use this for a start:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709/

or generate a body to your liking in BodySlide. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

If you create a body based on CBBE you will need to apply a patch for YA.

for the male body SOS.

22 hours ago, poblivion said:

你可能使用香草身体。你需要先安装一些女性和男性的身体。

我推荐女性身体的UNP(UUNP),您可以使用它作为开始:https ://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709/

或在 BodySlide 中根据您的喜好生成身体。https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49015

如果您基于 CBBE 创建身体,则需要为 YA 应用补丁。

为男性身体SOS。

Thank you!! Love you~   (    `  v  ` )

I'm doing a pass through the skyrim mods to fix bugs and test out my import/export tool. Spent a lot of today on the panthers, whose mouths don't actually fit at all even a little.

I've been collecting bug reports as they happened but if there's anything particular you want to make sure I don't miss, let me know.

On 8/22/2021 at 7:25 PM, Bad Dog said:

I'm doing a pass through the skyrim mods to fix bugs and test out my import/export tool. Spent a lot of today on the panthers, whose mouths don't actually fit at all even a little.

I've been collecting bug reports as they happened but if there's anything particular you want to make sure I don't miss, let me know.

i can't remember if it got fixed or not but you used some draugr meshes from MNC and forgot to include the textures for them.

on a related note the YA patch in MNC's Mod Compatibility Kit has updated files in it, (and it probably would not take much to swap out the tails with hdt versions)

42 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Should I just include the compatibility patch files in the main mod

the meshes & textures yes....but

or are they only if you're running with MNC?

you would probably want to skip the esp & facegen files for HentaiCreatures

(also i have not tested if the dragon priest masks look right on the new dragon priests)

OMG I'm gonna legit lose my mind.

So ASlySpyDuo a while back sent me some fixes to the thralls in Volkihar castle that the vamps have put up on tables to feed on. It's a simple texture path fix but when I go to look in game the head looks like shit, and isn't matching the body. So since I have AWSOME NEW TOOLS, I load up the nif to see whatup. And I find out that the body has a 90 deg rotation on it to get it on the table and the head (which is mine) doesn't. So I look a little more and realize that the body has a MSN, of course, and it's a static so you can't just put it on the table and expect the MSN to do right. What the fuckers have done is to leave the mesh in the upright position but put a transform on the shape which, apparently, is ignored by the shader so the regular body MSN will work.

Which is fine but that means my head has to have the same transform and my importer isn't handling the rotation right. Which is because there's no code to do it. So I get into blender rotations vs. nif rotations and eventually figure out that if I just handle it all as matrices it can work. Fortunately I have this mesh with a single 90% rotation and another FO4 mesh which is almost as simple, so I have some easy examples to work on. I get all that working and then I have to go look at the super mutants because they hadn't been importing correctly and now they DO so I can get Valehyena's cool new super mutant mesh rigged up anytime. 

Then I go back to the vampire thralls but I can't just leave it with the 90 deg rotation because the head's twisted to one side and since this isn't a skinned mesh the normals won't correct the way they would on a body. (I wonder if they would if I had bones in the nif and set the pose that way. I know there are nifs that do that. Something to try one day.) So then I have to clean up the mesh some, cuz it's crap, and then export as obj and spend about 30 minutes trying to figure out which settings in the obj exporter will get me the right orientation. Then get a tangent normal from the MSN for the regular head, use it to build a new MSN for the thrall's head, export the new head and put it into the nif, and check it out in game.

And it looks pretty much okay. There's still more of a neck seam than I want and I don't like the way the blood cuts off at hands and feet. So I might play with stuff a bit more and I still have to do the guy.

But all in all a good day.

On 8/28/2021 at 7:09 PM, Raliegh said:

It would be amazing if you added the Lungaris race in here! Bunnies deserve love too~ 

This thread is huge, is there a post in it where someone stated how to change the models that spawn for the species maybe? Could do it myself if so.

Two problems with adding Lungaris to this mod:

One is that this mod replaces vanilla races, and they've already all been replaced. In order to add Lungaris one of the current races would have to be bumped off the list, which leads to...

Two, Lungaris Redux is already its own mod and even adds a few NPCs to the world, so there's not a real reason to do so other than wanting to see them around more commonly.

As for changing the models and such, it IS doable, but requires a bit of work. You'd basically have to download the Lungaris Redux mod, extract the meshes and textures, then rename them to those of an existing race and overwrite. After that, you'd need to run Facegen through Creation Kit for all the NPCs of that race or they will have the infamous grey face bug.

Oh, and if you're using the digitigrade version of the mod, you'll need to replace the Lungaris feet with paws and modify the diffuse texture to match the body.

God, I hate briarhearts. They're a mess all by themselves, and then USLEEP went and stirred the pot. But I think I have them working right now, both with and without USLEEP.

LISTEN UP, YOU FURBALLS: I'm willing to do CBBE variants of the beast hands and feet to match the wrist and ankle seams that I'm told don't match between UNP and CBBE. But I've again tried and failed to make a CBBE body for LE that shows the problem. If anybody really cares about this, please send me a _0 and _1 CBBE body that I can use for a reference. Otherwise I'll decide no one does care and move on. 

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

just completely undo USLEP's edits with your own esp and make something that actually works. ?

It'll always irk me that what is supposedly an unofficial patch acts more like a tweak mod. Shit that 'aint broken shouldn't have been touched.

I did fiddle the masks a bit for the dragon priests. I made them fit under the circlet and also made them use the amulet slot cuz they weren't otherwise showing up:

Spoiler

image.png

And for the Dragonborn priests:

Spoiler

image.png

@MadMansGun, that thing about not breaking stuff? Yeah, I think I broke stuff because of the armor slot change. But if I ship these in YA I don't think they need to be part of MNC. 

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I did fiddle the masks a bit for the dragon priests. I made them fit under the circlet and also made them use the amulet slot cuz they weren't otherwise showing up

it may have gotten messed up due to the changes caused by the open eye edits for the player's version of the mask (the priest's "armor addon" is using the head flag but that flag was removed from the "armor" entry so that the players head would load)

3 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

that thing about not breaking stuff? Yeah, I think I broke stuff because of the armor slot change. But if I ship these in YA I don't think they need to be part of MNC. 

it will only mess with mnc if you change the body flag, mnc's esp does not edit there mask entrys.

I'm having a bit of a... possibly dumb problem? This may be entirely on me, but I honestly can't see what the issue is.

I'm trying to use MMG's Digi Boots addon, but it's searching for YiffyAgeBoots.ESP, an ESP file I do not have and don't know how to get. I've installed all 4 stages of the Yiffy Age mod, the base, the 02_YA_Digi_SE (which adds YiffyAgeInvisBoots.ESP), and 04_YA_SOS_SE. I've looked all around the drive and I don't think I'm missing anything. Am I?