Hello, I'm having some problems 03 YA HDT Tails . It's not showing up in game and I also ran FNIS just in case. I'm using MO2 to install the mod and I'm using CBBE, not UNP.  Not sure if I missed a step for installing 03 YA HDT Tails . Can anyone help me figure out this problem?

I have xp32 extended, hdt pe, and the tails mod. So what I have in order is exp32 ext overwritten by hdt pe, which is over written by Coiso, followed up by the tails mod. Yet I don't see anything beside the butt plug type tail. It's like the mesh or plugins didn't really activate when enabling the mod.  I try to enable and disable the mod to see if my plugins will shift around, but nothing was moving so no idea what's going on.  Here is the photo while the tails mod is on. 

20211019142531_1.jpg

20211019142549_1.jpg

20211019142615_1.jpg

I tried to move it after and before, still no dice. When I enable it, is doesn't seem to overwrite anything. I have the tails mod as the highest priority when it comes to xp32, HDTPE, and even coiso. Is it suppose to he a ( + ) sign or is it just blank? Oh I also for got I didn't install the yiff age of skyrim ( not sure if it was needed for the tails to work ).  I know my HDT works because the tail mod that I'm using now is HDT Tails from coiso and it works perfectly with no problem. I'm just trying new mods out and was interested in the khajit tails and argonian tails from your mod. If you want more pictures please let me know. 

1.PNG

@ASlySpyDuo I'll check, but that's likely intentional. I dunno even how vanilla makes it work but if the values don't match across head and body meshes on the furries, you get a seam. I spent a buttload of time chasing down errors across all the races and sexes.

@Argoniana Wait, what? Yeah, you need YA for YA Tails to work. And to say truth, not even sure I included argonian tails, but I know I mucked with their setup because the female argonian tail texture is in the same place as the pussy texture. 

Find the argonian tail in the YA Tail mod, copy it to whatever the vanilla argonian tail filepath is, copy the SKSE folder, and that might work.

@Bad Dog Ah I already figure out how to add it into the game without Yiff of ages of skyrim, but yes finding the vanilla argonian tail and replacing it with your tail mod worked. After I did that by myself, I didn't have time to update you about the fix and how I did it. It looks like we were kinda on the same wave length, when it came to the tails part at the end. Here is some photos of the khjiit and argonian tails with both genders, while the mod is active. 

kmale.jpg

kfemale.jpg

amale.jpg

afemale.jpg

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

I'll check, but that's likely intentional. I dunno even how vanilla makes it work but if the values don't match across head and body meshes on the furries, you get a seam. I spent a buttload of time chasing down errors across all the races and sexes.

That's the thing, every other race has the shader values in head same as the respective gender body, except lykaios who I assume you forgot when going through them since they are in different folder.

0.3 glossiness is what's used in eyes, on heads it makes them look pretty horrible while fixing it to 30 makes them look like they should.

Hello, can I find out if a patch for the SkyCastleBoby mod is possible. I would like to use both of these mods, but they conflict with each other. A similar problem occurs when I use this mod with CatRaces. The game simply crashes in cities and in random places. Can this also be solved somehow? I want to play as a cheetah, but this mod replaces the high elves. And I don't want to play for them. Only for cheetahs. The Yiffy Age mod is great. I really like. But here such problems arise. There is also a bug that with these two mods I can put on cheetah at least as many shoes at a time. I don't know what else to say. The mod is great and I really want to find a solution to my problems

1. Just because you're a high elf doesn't mean you have to play for the Thalmor. In fact, you can use the LAL start where you start as a Thalmor, get disillusioned with their crap, and go off on your own.
  2. Would people please post links when they're referring to another mod? What Cat Races? Mine? Why would you use Cat Races with Yiffy Age? (I mean, I suppose, yeah, you could be a cheetah race in a YA world. And I'm surprised that doesn't work.)
  3. WTF is SkyCastleBoby? If it's the player home/castle thing, ya, it adds NPCs and that's a problem. I can add it to the list of things to make patches for.
19 hours ago, Bad Dog said:
  1. Just because you're a high elf doesn't mean you have to play for the Thalmor. In fact, you can use the LAL start where you start as a Thalmor, get disillusioned with their crap, and go off on your own.
  2. Would people please post links when they're referring to another mod? What Cat Races? Mine? Why would you use Cat Races with Yiffy Age? (I mean, I suppose, yeah, you could be a cheetah race in a YA world. And I'm surprised that doesn't work.)
  3. WTF is SkyCastleBoby? If it's the player home/castle thing, ya, it adds NPCs and that's a problem. I can add it to the list of things to make patches for.

1. Yes, this is your CatRaces. And I'm also surprised why this mod together with YiffyAge causes the game to crash. I've been looking into it for a very long time and found that it's these two mods together on an absolutely clean game that cause it to crash
2. SkyCastleBody adds new clothes and replaces the original one.(I'm sorry, I made a mistake in the name of the mod in the question) It seems that it somehow affects the body and that's why the characters have it human. I could leave a link to it, but I'm not sure that it's possible to send links to third-party sites here

I know it may seem strange that I use both mods together and don't want to play as a high elf, namely a cheetah. And I understand that if I play as an elf, I don't automatically become a Thalmor. But that's how I want to play

Screenshot_869.jpg

Post a link to the mod

Post a link to the mod

Post a link to the freakin' mod

You're asking me to do a thing for you, why are you not doing the absolute minimum to make it easier for me?

Also if it's a body replacer likely the answer is there's no chance but I'd have to look at it.

2 hours ago, Jacki Fox said:

I know it may seem strange that I use both mods together and don't want to play as a high elf, namely a cheetah. And I understand that if I play as an elf, I don't automatically become a Thalmor.

There's absolutely zero distinction between vanilla races other than some minor dialogues like the words used by guards to greet you (e.g. "Kinsman" for Nords, "Cat" for Khajiit, "Elf" for elves). None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.

All you're doing by stacking Cat Races on top of Yiffy Age is increase the chances of Vampirism and Lycanthropy getting corrupted (having too many races using RaceCompatibility can cause that) and causing bugs and potentially even reducing the game stability (some people say many custom races can cause other bugs).

You want to play as a Cheetah in a vanilla/human world, use Cat Races. You want to play a Cheetah in YA, use the Cheetah race from YA. Simple as that.

2 hours ago, Jacki Fox said:

But that's how I want to play

Cool. But that doesn't mean people have to bend over backwards to solve all your issues which stem from using mods the way they're not supposed to be used. So don't expect much.

Moreso considering you can't even be bothered to link the mod you're demanding people patch for you (which may be a pretty tedious and difficult task depending on what that mod actually does).

The only solution I can think of for playing as a cheetah instead of a high elf in YA is to go the route of the Custom Races mod and make an entirely custom version of the cheetah race. I have done it before with the Lykaios race and YA (I had my own custom textures for the Lykaios but I didn't want every NPC of the same race to also have those textures) You would have to make an entirely new race and have to make sure that none of the meshes and textures overwrite the originals. 

The best example again is of course the Custom Races mod on the Nexus that lets you play as one of the vanilla races but have your character be unique. 

On 23.10.2021 at 01:06, Bad Dog said:

Разместите ссылку на мод

Разместите ссылку на мод

Разместите ссылку на чертов мод

Вы просите меня сделать что-то для вас, почему вы не делаете абсолютный минимум, чтобы мне было легче?

Кроме того, если это заменитель тела, вероятно, ответ - нет никаких шансов, но мне придется взглянуть на него.

https://gamer-mods.ru/load/skyrim_le/replejsery_tel/sky_castle_body/7-1-0-3735

On 23.10.2021 at 01:29, Blaze69 said:

Абсолютно нулевое различие между ванильными расами, кроме некоторых второстепенных диалогов, таких как слова, используемые охранниками, чтобы приветствовать вас (например, «Kinsman» для нордов, «Cat» для каджитов, «Elf» для эльфов). Никто. Нуль. Пшик. Нада.

Все, что вы делаете, складывая кошачьи гонки поверх Yiffy Age, - это увеличиваете шансы, что вампиризм и ликантропия будут испорчены (слишком много рас с использованием RaceCompatibility может вызвать это) и вызвать ошибки и потенциально даже снизить стабильность игры (некоторые люди говорят, что многие пользовательские расы могут вызвать другие ошибки).

Вы хотите играть за гепарда в ванильном / человеческом мире, используйте кошачьи гонки. Хотите поиграть в гепарда в YA, воспользуйтесь гонкой Cheetah от YA. Просто как тот.

Прохладный. Но это не значит, что люди должны отказываться от решения всех ваших проблем, связанных с использованием модов так, как они не должны использоваться. Так что не ждите многого.

Moreso учитывая , что вы даже не можете быть обеспокоены , чтобы связать моды вы требуя человек патч для вас (который может быть довольно утомительно и сложная задачей в зависимости от того, что на самом деле делают это моды).

I don't demand anything. I'm just asking

23 hours ago, Bhunivelze said:

Единственное решение, которое я могу придумать для игры за гепарда вместо высшего эльфа в YA, - это пойти по маршруту мода Custom Races и сделать полностью настраиваемую версию гонки гепардов. Я делал это раньше с расой Lykaios и YA (у меня были свои собственные текстуры для Lykaios, но я не хотел, чтобы каждый NPC одной и той же расы также имел эти текстуры). Вам нужно было бы создать совершенно новую расу и иметь чтобы убедиться, что ни одна из сеток и текстур не перезаписывает оригиналы. 

И снова лучший пример - это, конечно, мод Custom Races на Nexus, который позволяет вам играть за одну из обычных рас, но сделать вашего персонажа уникальным. 

Well, thank you. I'll look at this option

42 minutes ago, Jacki Fox said:

I don't demand anything. I'm just asking

I see now that you speak Russian and seem to be using a translator.

You should know that automatic translators tend to make mistakes when translating from Russian to English and make people sound much more rude and aggressive than they actually are. So even if the text or question you wrote in Russian was perfectly normal and polite, it can sound rude and entitled once translated to English. Which is what happened here.

Please do keep this in mind for future conversations, so people don't mistakenly think you are being rude and obnoxious even if you don't intend to do so.

I also suggest using DeepL for translation, since it does a much better job than just Yandex or Google.

-------------------------------------

Here's a DeepL translation of my post:

Теперь я вижу, что вы говорите по-русски и, похоже, пользуетесь переводчиком.

Вы должны знать, что автоматические переводчики обычно допускают ошибки при переводе с русского на английский и заставляют людей звучать гораздо грубее и агрессивнее, чем они есть на самом деле. Поэтому даже если текст или вопрос, который вы написали по-русски, был совершенно нормальным и вежливым, при переводе на английский он может показаться грубым и претенциозным. Что и произошло в данном случае.

Пожалуйста, имейте это в виду при будущих разговорах, чтобы люди ошибочно не подумали, что вы грубы и назойливы, даже если вы этого не хотели.

Я также предлагаю использовать DeepL для перевода, так как он делает это гораздо лучше, чем просто Яндекс или Google.

7 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Вы должны знать, что автоматические переводчики часто делают ошибки при переводе с русского на английский и заставляют людей казаться более грубыми и агрессивными, чем они есть на самом деле. Таким образом, даже если текст или вопрос, который вы написали на русском языке, были совершенно нормальными и вежливыми, после перевода на английский он может показаться грубым и озаглавленным. Вот что здесь произошло.

Помните об этом для будущих разговоров, чтобы люди по ошибке не подумали, что вы грубите и оскорбительны, даже если вы не собираетесь этого делать.

Я также предлагаю использовать DeepL для перевода, поскольку он работает намного лучше, чем просто Яндекс или Google.

-------------------------------------

Вот перевод моего сообщения DeepL:

Вы знаете, что автоматические переводчики обычно допускают ошибки при переводе с русского на английский. Поэтому даже если текст или вопрос, который вы написали по-русски, был совершенно нормальным и вежливым, при переводе на английский он может показаться грубым и претенциозным. Что и произошло в данном случае.

Пожалуйста, имейте это в виду при будущих разговорах, чтобы люди ошибочно не подумали.

Я также предлагаю использовать DeepL для перевода, так как он делает это намного лучше, чем просто Яндекс или Google.

Thanks for the tip

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

Либо он использует ванильные UV-развертки, и проблем может быть вообще - просто попробуйте сложить его с YA-секундой - либо у него есть свои собственные UV-развертки, и это не сработает, и исправить это очень сложно.

I don't understand anything here, to be honest. Only that it would be very difficult to work with it