4 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

it's on the Yiffy Age 10 google drive. file name YA_MMG_Digi_Boots.10.0.0.0.7z

Found it! Although bizarrely only in the standard skyrim google drive version of Yiffy Age. The SSE version does not have it included. Bad Dog might want to look into that.

Edit: Just realized I posted this in the wrong version thread. Still solved my issue though.

Edited by blalohu

@MadMansGun OK what I did is I stole your argonian-style dragon priests and modified the fit of the masks slightly to go naturally under their circlets. I also made them amulets so they'd show up because I was having trouble getting the NiSkinInstance to show.

I also took your draugr with tails. Those tails are supposed to animate right? I see the BGED and I'm keeping it but I don't see animations happening. Those are the ones you're thinking should have HDT info added, ya?

I didn't take anything under the MoreNastyCritters folder. Those could go into YA SOS but I think it's better to keep them in the YA MNC patch for those who want them.

EDIT: The tails thing---it's really the DLC02 hulking draugr that has the problem. That nif has a BGED on it already for GenericBehaviors\StagesNoLoops\StagesNoLoops.hkx -- whatever that is. Apparently you don't get to have two BGEDs on a nif. I took the other one off and the tail is behaving but I don't know what I lost with the StagesNoLoops.

Edited by Bad Dog
5 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

OK what I did is I stole your argonian-style dragon priests and modified the fit of the masks slightly to go naturally under their circlets. I also made them amulets so they'd show up because I was having trouble getting the NiSkinInstance to show.

you already said that up above......but did you test to make sure that they are still "masks" when you loot them from there bodys?

I think it's better to keep them in the YA MNC patch for those who want them.

didn't i already suggest that somewhere? ?

The tails thing---it's really the DLC02 hulking draugr that has the problem. That nif has a BGED on it already for GenericBehaviors\StagesNoLoops\StagesNoLoops.hkx -- whatever that is. Apparently you don't get to have two BGEDs on a nif. I took the other one off and the tail is behaving but I don't know what I lost with the StagesNoLoops.

oops, guess i missed that.....i also have no clue what it's getting used for (or if it's even getting used at all).

the only info i can find is for fallout4: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8527168-non-actor-nifscope-animations-with-bged-data-and-animation-events/

at the worst the tail may need to be removed from the body and re-added with armatures.

49 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I put the lykaios HDT info on the hulking draugr tail and that worked. I've heard you shouldn't have the HDT extra data and the tail BGED at the same time, but I don't know if that's true. 

i would assume that to be true since they are both controlling the same nodes.

I'm finishing up a YA update now. Nothing really major but I fixed the male panther mouths and I made gray face textures so old people would look old, which means the world has to be facegenned all over again. I'll post the mod and extras by the end of friday but then I'm totally out of pocket for two weeks, so I likely won't have time to do patches for other mods. If anyone else does, post here and I'll collect them up when I get back.

In this update:

- Old people faces

- CBBE-compatible feet and hands

- Male Lykaios head normal from FO4

- Fixed briarhearts to work correctly with and without USLEEP

- incorporated ASlySpyDuo's fix to the static vampire thralls in Volkihar; fixed the female head so the lighting is correct.

- Pawprints on paths

- Panther mouth fixed (and more/better panther morphs)

- Fixes from the MNC patch, including anthro dragon priests and tails on draugr

- Fixes to the Lykaios female seams

4 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

including anthro dragon priests

....your going to hate me, but i found (and fixed) a small error that i found last night when i was taking screenshots, i accidentally got a small amount of neck weighting on the face and it was pulling the nose slightly away from the teeth ?

edit: be careful if/when you grab the new file, it still has the old masks in it.

Edited by MadMansGun

LOL. Fix up at the MNC site? I'll grab it.

I shoulda mentioned that CBBE will work on SE but IF IT DOESN'T WORK ON LE OR HAS SEAMS OR GAPS OR MAKES YOUR DICK SOFT THAT'S JUST TOO FUCKING BAD AND NOBODY CARES LEAST OF ALL ME because I still don't have a CBBE body I trust on LE so I just saved the SE versions to LE and hoped for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

So for some reason I can't get past the "new save" loading screen, at least without this mod enabled.

I did try to make my load order to be, somewhat the same.

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
Inigo.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp=1
PMLG01.esp=1
LoshRifle.esp=1
LevelersTower.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1

hello, its been awhile since i've asked for a bit of a help with mods and such, but i've come across a small little thing that i just want to see if there are any fixes to it. but first, a quick little disclaimer:

i downloaded Yiffy Age, along with a few other sex mods (such as horny creatures and all its requirements), roughly over a year ago. they are all installed and work perfectly with no big issues at all. however, since then, i've been rather negligent at upkeeping with updates due to how much of a pain in the arse it'll be to have to break everything down, patch up, and get things running again. that being said, if this small issue i'm having has already been addressed/patched, please forgive my lack of knowledge of that fact.

with all of that out of the way: the issue i'm having involves the Draugr. when venturing around for the first time in YA, i didnt actually expect them to have their own fur-based models, which was actually an exciting surprise due to the sex mods i have installed. however, this is where the problem lies: the moment they become aroused and sport their erections....their whole model switches back to their old human models, which shatters the immersion entirely. i have no clue what is causing this or if there is anything that can be done to change it. as mentioned above, if this has been addressed/patched, i apologize for my lack of awareness of it. at which case, i will bite the bullet and do what i must to patch it up. thank you for any sort of help that can be provided into this small bump. 

4 hours ago, Crux_Bakky said:

with all of that out of the way: the issue i'm having involves the Draugr. when venturing around for the first time in YA, i didnt actually expect them to have their own fur-based models, which was actually an exciting surprise due to the sex mods i have installed. however, this is where the problem lies: the moment they become aroused and sport their erections....their whole model switches back to their old human models, which shatters the immersion entirely. i have no clue what is causing this or if there is anything that can be done to change it. as mentioned above, if this has been addressed/patched, i apologize for my lack of awareness of it. at which case, i will bite the bullet and do what i must to patch it up. thank you for any sort of help that can be provided into this small bump. 

you need the MNC patch from the MNC page (also the patch is going to get updated soon-ish, i'm working on replacement nightmother and necropriest meshes)

Edited by MadMansGun
22 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

you need the MNC patch from the MNC page (also the patch is going to get updated soon-ish, i'm working on replacement nightmother and necropriest meshes)

EDIT: i managed to find the YA patch on the MNC page, i feel rather silly that it went over my head like that when its in a folder marked "ModCompatibilityKits". heh. however, i still wish to update my MNC, but i'm not entirely sure on how to do so as i've not updated something that is as far reaching as MNC. i know i have many mods that work around it (such as Horny Creatures) and am not sure what actions i would need to take in update MNC without completely breaking everything. i am very grateful for the help along with any amounts of advice that can be given. thank you.

Edited by Crux_Bakky

MNC patch updated (mostly with stuff that has nothing to do with MNC) :

Dark Brotherhood's Night Mother is now a cat (alt nude version available in data\meshes\clutter\nightmother\ )

necropriest (end boss in Meridia's quest) head replaced with dog skull.

replaced the low poly skeletons in the nord catacombs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 5:48 AM, MadMansGun said:

replaced the low poly skeletons in the nord catacombs

Oooh, nice. I looked at them but it was complicated so I never did it.

NEW VERSION UP: V12 fixes some problems in V11, most important that I apparently never made the furrifier smart enough to recognize a reachman or skaal so they reverted to bretons and nords. Also got the old textures onto tigers, lions, and cheetahs. I'm uploading some patches now.

Still no CBBE since it doesn't seem important to people.

i forget if i posted here before there is just so much posts to go through xD but i'm having an issue that only argonians are actually shown not even kahjiit are shown either invisible or ghost pretty much xD ScreenShot2.bmp I dont really have anything as mods are concerned  but here is my load  order

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
FNIS.esp=1
FNISSexyMove.esp=1
Sacrosanct - Vampires of Skyrim.esp=1
UIExtensions.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeDigiBoots.esp=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp=1
WotA-KygarraRace.esp=1
ysolda khajjit marryable.esp=1

On 12/15/2019 at 3:45 AM, Shadowscale said:

Hmm, I'm curious. Do you think its possible to make a preset for my fursona using the fox race? I don't mean the multiple tails. I'd settle for the one, but the markings though is something I'm meaning.

You can get a lot closer these days with Better Bretons being a thing. (and an actual ninetails asset being available that I retextured)

dicksune.jpg

I know the dick is wrong kind of dick but this somewhat of an half-assed proof of concept which is why the eye markings suck too since I whipped them up in a 5 minutes so I didn't go the extra mile of dealing with human dick textures this time.